Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation: 433 - Nes Mikel

Mountain Wind and Giraffe Kaku.'s Avatar

Default Re: Translation OP CH433

Better than the spoiler
    that would be very strange if the marine want luffy as crocos successor.

Woah thanks..Trans came faster this week..

I'm thinking Ao Kiji doesn't leave but goes to Luffy and tells him what smokers message was from way back when Ao Kiji was first introduced.

Idealistic Mercenary

I wonder... isn't the latest anime opening song called "Brand New World"?

Quote Originally Posted by cp9shanks
    I'm thinking Ao Kiji doesn't leave but goes to Luffy and tells him what smokers message was from way back when Ao Kiji was first introduced.
    Hmmmm, that would be interesting but I highly doubt that will happen. If it does though...wow!!

By the way, what's up with midgets on the moon?
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

White and Red have met at last...
    SNOOTCH TO THE NOOOOOOOONCH!!
    President of A.I.D.S.

Thank you very much for the translation. :] <3

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

YES! The Krieg Destruction Theory is CONFIRMED!
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't go out on a Wednesday XD

Thx for the translation!
    The part with Aokiji and Robin was pretty intense... I nearly cried!
    Ok.... I cry when I watch Disney movies too.... but still, I really liked it ^..^

~~~A crew to beat them all~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    YES! The Krieg Destruction Theory is CONFIRMED!
    it is, how so?

What is this Krieg Destruction Theory??
    President of A.I.D.S.

I'm not sure, but i think what the Krieg Destruction theory means is that Mihaks Sword is so powerful because it has a DF inside it. That is the reason why M.could destroy Kriegs huge ship with only one hit.

HUh, I see. So if a pirate ship has DF, it will be the ultimate weapon then. Just like the sword-elephant, if the pirate ship can turn into a T-rex with gun power (1-8 cannons) it will be awesome :D But then again if a ship has DF power, would it ... sink like a stone in sea, like human DF user?

translated-ShiningDarkness

That theory isn't being very nice to Mihawk! Sure, it's physically impossible to cause a ship to shatter with one slash unless you actually move around the entire ship in the blink of an eye with pure physical speed, but Mihawk probably did just that! Don't forget, it's also physically impossible to make yourself appear three times over without existing in all three places at given fractions within each individual 1/62 of a second by using pure physical speed, but there's over an 80% chance that it's what Zoro used to beat the shit out of Kaku!

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace
    The Red Phoenix meets the White Tiger.
    There is nothing concrete that the 4 emperor are based on the Four Symbols. I think it is still far too soon for people to assume that that's how it would be ...

I think he's referring to how Krieg escaped through the Calm Belt after Mihawk tore his fleet up, not how Mihawk managed to slice a Galleon in half.

However, it is obvious that Mihawk ate a devil fruit. Look at his ship. It's a coffin. The sail is always up. How does a ship like that move? Or maybe his shoes ate a devil fruit and they power his ship.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

I think that Mihawks sword is made of Kairoseki
    "There are two things that are infinite: Human ignorance, and the Universe...but I'm not so sure about the latter of the two."

-Albert Einstein

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

I think he's referring to how Krieg escaped through the Calm Belt after Mihawk tore his fleet up, not how Mihawk managed to slice a Galleon in half.
    Sort of; the theory is actually old (dating back to about March-April of this year), but I unearthed it in light of last week's revelation about Grand Line's second half.

The theory: Krieg's fleet was too massive to get through Reverse Mountain, so he crossed the Calm Belt while sailing arouond Reverse Mountain counter-clockwise. This landed Krieg smack dab in Grand Line's second half, the so-called "new world", where he encountered Mihawk who tore up his fleet. Krieg retreated to East Blue by virtue of the same route, and Mihawk pursued him.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

However, it is obvious that Mihawk ate a devil fruit. Look at his ship. It's a coffin. The sail is always up. How does a ship like that move? Or maybe his shoes ate a devil fruit and they power his ship.
    You're being sarcastic, right?

Mihawks ship moves because it moves. Mihawk is a badass. The fact that he has an impossible ship is all the more badass. Stop overanalyzing One Piece.

It is NOT obvious Mihawk ate a devil fruit. Maybe, just maybe, he's just like Zoro? An extremely strong REGULAR human?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Closed Thread

Thread Information