+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brain Age

Default Brain Age

Today I had some $20 to spare, and it was going to be for One Piece volume 10, but it wasn't in the store yet. I then saw Brain Age for $20 and gave it a shot. Amazingly, this game is addictive and it's kind of interesting to see how the brain works. It feels like homework sometimes, but hey, I can't blame them. It asks that you do a Brain Age check everyday, and I plan to do that in the morning. I still love it though, especially Sudoku.

So far, My brain age is 33.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Default Re: Brain Age

Whenever I get a DS Lite, I'll definetly be looking into that game. It does look interesting...

My lowest(highest?) brain age is 20. After that, I found out how to choose your own exercises.
    Spoiler:

Hold down select while selecting brain age test (Or whatever that thing is called to see your brain age for the day)

My Brain Age is 29 o.o

my brain age was 51 because the stupid game decides to not recognize when i say "black" sometimes
    R.I.P. (for now) KO-Scans

1337_g4m3r

My brain age is 33 right now. I got it down to 28 as my lowest though.

Yeah, my brain age is 20 too. After you get used to the games I don't think it's much of an achievement :P Well, unless you choose the verbal brain age test. Fuck blue.

In other news, my new high score for calculations x 20 is 14 seconds. I can't see myself taking it much lower though, unless I manage to get a lucky bunch of single digit questions.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information