+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If Whitebeard dies...

Discovered Stowaway

Default If Whitebeard dies...

Sorry if this has been disscussed before...

I'm wondering, it alway's looks like that Whitebeard is in a very poor condition yeh and he may take on Luffy etc. I was wondering, if Whitebeard died and Ace remained to still be alive what would Ace do? Would he take on Whitebeard's crew under some new name / keep the name or possably join Luffy's crew...?

Personally I think he would just stick with the crew and if Luffy defeated Whitebeard that led to his death he would probley be pirate numer 8 or something to be on the trail of Luffy but he would have an advantage in knowing the rough location of his brother...

Anyone what does everyone else think?

Default Re: If Whitebeard dies...

no way Whitebeard is going down on his own. Luffy will have to blast his way through him or they will be allies alongside other pirates in some grand melee against the Marines and Shichbukai. I think we'll surely see him fight, after all he's the only one who can show just how strong Roger was.
    Only human.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Whitebeard won't die, because nobody dies in One Piece, only in flashbacks. He will probable have some dramatic moment, wenn he confronts the marines, in an all out war together with Shanks and Ruffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce of Transilvania
    Whitebeard won't die, because nobody dies in One Piece, only in flashbacks. He will probable have some dramatic moment, wenn he confronts the marines, in an all out war together with Shanks and Ruffy.
    Please don t say things like that... i know it has been discussed before... but it hurts me when i saw that...
    You don t know what Oda is able to... You cant say there are rules like that... it is Oda mind, there are not rules like that !

All speculation are possible, you can t deny one by saying that.. it s all i wanted to say
    Please, be patient with me, i am French and my english is far from perfect !!
    If you correct me, i will improve :)

One Piece is so goood!!

He is old. And needs an oxygen tank, and nurses to keep an eye on his health...

I doubt he will die, but I bet his condition plays some role in when he fights someone. Such as low stamina or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Narguilo
    Please don t say things like that... i know it has been discussed before... but it hurts me when i saw that...
    You don t know what Oda is able to... You cant say there are rules like that... it is Oda mind, there are not rules like that !

All speculation are possible, you can t deny one by saying that.. it s all i wanted to say

Actually, he can deny it by saying that.

Pell was HOLDING a bomb that was big enough and strong enough to destroy the entire city, at least most of it. Killing everyone. AND HE LIVED.

If you don't die from that, you simply don't die. I'm sorry. And Whitebeard is a man who was an equal with Gol D. Roger. Not Pell who was easily defeated by Nico Robin.

the bomb could have been a fire cracker, Crocodile's type of joke... :)
    Only human.

Quote Originally Posted by ysn
    the bomb could have been a fire cracker, Crocodile's type of joke... :)
    Lol, actually a firecracker that big would still be enough to kill a bird :P

Yeah a know the fact are with the fact that nobody die.... but it is Oda, I can see him surprising us by killing someone where you were all people arguing taht nobody die ...
    You know if there were "rules" mike that, then anyone could write the manga... I know nobody want this :p
    Please, be patient with me, i am French and my english is far from perfect !!
    If you correct me, i will improve :)

One Piece is so goood!!

Sailing the Rough waters in the back of the dryer

Quote Originally Posted by Duce of Transilvania
    Ok, we do this again. Seems like every topic does this at least once.

People die in OP all the time, just not usually major characters. Several of Krieg's henchman were snuffed. Zoro has ten or eleven kills all on his own. There have been plenty of current-timeline deaths. So far the most important current-timeline characters to die were the Mewoban Brothers, both killed by Zoro in the Kuro arc.
    Riding a Rhino is safer so we Ride a Hippo for Adventure!

~Bobobobo BO-bobo~

PS: I am a big fan of kittens:love:

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ate=2005-12-25

Didn't Bellamy die?

Sailing the Rough waters in the back of the dryer

Quote Originally Posted by hylian_pirate
    Didn't Bellamy die?
    Not verified yet, but it looks like it.
    Riding a Rhino is safer so we Ride a Hippo for Adventure!

~Bobobobo BO-bobo~

PS: I am a big fan of kittens:love:

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ate=2005-12-25

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voodzik
    People die in OP all the time, just not usually major characters. Several of Krieg's henchman were snuffed. Zoro has ten or eleven kills all on his own. There have been plenty of current-timeline deaths. So far the most important current-timeline characters to die were the Mewoban Brothers, both killed by Zoro in the Kuro arc.
    That is the point, i know that characters are killed in the present, crocodile killed those pirates in Alabasta. I think they were the piggy pirates? But Whitebeard is a major character, he is the strongest man in the world.
    I am not 100% sure he will not die, its simply that i believe that he will live.
    If Oda kills him, then i was wrong and thats it, end of story, i will not cry over it.

Whitebeard isn't gonna die until the end of the series. And it'll be a death that will shake the world.

It would be really nice to know what's keeping Whitebeard from RAftel. Nuclear Fallout, some kind of forcefield, seakings, or even the KAigun; From the impression I got, Whitebeard's fleet is sitting somewhere near Raftel, unable to approach the island.

This may sound kind of weird, but what if Raftel ate a devil fruit? Like the Shima Shima no Mi (Island Fruit)?
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

i'm gonna disagree with whitebeard not dying. in fact we will be seeing whitebeard very soon (most likely). seeing as how the red hair pirates are gonna go pay them a visit and probably fight. in this fight no doubt shanks and whitebeard will duke it out (this is all assuming they fight) and shanks will either kill whitebeard or visa-versa. if shanks does kill whitebeard ace will fire the living crap out of all red hair pirates and when this happens word will spread to luffy and he will be forced to fight to the death with ace even though they're brothers.

but if whitebeard kills shanks then once again word will reach luffy and he will go and beat the living hell out of whitebeard. thus when whitebeard is defeated/dead ace will join luffys' crew (did he say he would if luffy beat whitebeard? can't remember)

man i really hope oda starts to kill people. death makes shows complete
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/aaaaaee/Signatures%20And%20Avatars/LuffytheIII2.jpg
    Please read forum's Signature Rules carefully and follow it. - ocean

Maybe Whitebeard is deceptively healthy.

Perhaps, like Bane from the Batman animated series, he relies on technology both as sustaining and significantly enhancing his abilities.

Guy who doesn't post much Pivitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razza
    I'm wondering, it alway's looks like that Whitebeard is in a very poor condition yeh and he may take on Luffy etc. I was wondering, if Whitebeard died and Ace remained to still be alive what would Ace do? Would he take on Whitebeard's crew under some new name / keep the name or possably join Luffy's crew...?
    Addressing the part about Ace reforming Whitebeard's crew under his own name:

I don't think he has the right to do that. He's not Whitebeard's First Mate, correct? (Sorry if I'm wrong, though I don't think I am) He just has command over one fleet methinks.

With Whitebeard gone I suppose it's possible he would join Luffy's crew though: Ace's loyalty is unparalleled but he wouldn't have anyone to give it to anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodzik
    So far the most important current-timeline characters to die were the Mewoban Brothers, both killed by Zoro in the Kuro arc.
    He didn't kill them. And Bellamy's death was the most significant.

It was Flamingo that Killed Bellamy through Sarquiss.

I really doubt Whitebeard will die.
    Oda gave him that title for a reason. We can't judge him on just how he Looks.
    If you were to Look at Roger compared to others, you wouldn't think he was powerful.

Whitebeard is feard by all. I'm sure we'll see his full power soon. Him seeming to be a sickly old man is nothing but mere Deception by Oda.

It's a funny theory, but when I first saw Whitebeard I thought that the infusions
    on his body were actually bottles with booze and since he's addicted to the
    stuff he has it injected directly into his venes... (as Barny Gumble from Simpsons) :)

If Whitebeard is near Raftel, why is Ace in the frist half of the Grand Line looking for One Piece? And Whitebeard is the strongest man that he can enter Raftel.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information