Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: traveling sketchbook

Default Re: traveling sketchbook

I almost did that! But then I remembered I still had a box of Pocky from Christmas.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by e1n
    yay. the sketchbook is still going. i was afraid chang might've eaten the book out of gluttony. <_<
    Well you just had to draw yummy eggs don't you.

That nearly made me eat the page but then you drew bondage EggyNami. >.>

see, that bondage eggynami is good for something =D

Bah! I'm having a hell of a time getting the pose right for the big piccu I wanna do on my second page e.e

So uh...don't be surprised if the book gets shipped with a half done image on my page that I will finish later or something xD

I so want in on this. Ohemgee. I live in Louisiana, so it would be no-sweat for pirateneko to send it to me, especially considering I know her IRL.

...That is of course, provided the book can make it to me before I head off to China for the next two, three years. That's not till June, though, so I expect so.

Sketch 1
    Sketch 2

Sorry if the second one is so light and hard to see for some people but its Cricket and Wiper as drinking buddies with Norland and Calgara as sort of the bg. It's really unfinished and anyone who wants to poke at it feel free xD I may not finish it until next time around

Uhm, update on the first one, the little mousie that lived in my room I drew...well I think he's dead now ;3;

gawds my crap can't compare to anyone elses stuff

Don't be hard on yourself, I happen to like your sketches.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Thumbs up Re: traveling sketchbook

Hooray for Ling-Ling! :biggrin: Awesome choice for Drawn Together fanart. Thumbs-up to you.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

That Norland is adorable!

and don't feel bad, you're merely contribting to a whole. no need to single yourself out and be overly abusive.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

hey, i think your sketches are wonderful! don't be so hard on yourself! for some reason, i really love the chibi ChakaxPell pic you did... its just... so cute!

can't wait till i get the sketchbook... that's gonna take a while *cries* <3

Aww thanks guys <3

RF: I was watching Drawn Together at the time of that too, then I remembered Bender had been drawn before so it had to be done

PN: Kaya on the forums adopted Chibi Pell after I drew it xD;

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeLéRoux
    RF: I was watching Drawn Together at the time of that too, then I remembered Bender had been drawn before so it had to be done;
    Bender FTW!
    Nice sketches! I like your Kamakiri..

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeLéRoux
    SQUEE~! Kamakiri and Laki! <3 And the mousie's cute too! :D

Skypiea-Obssessed Kaya Fan Kaya-chan's Avatar

Skye-chaaaaan don't you dare diss your art! KamaLaki is loverly and chibiPell is mine. :33 And you know you draw Wiper so cute! So don't say things like that anymore. *cling*

Hey guys, is there any chance I could join this? It seems like a really awesome idea!

I go to school in Oregon but live in Virginia and will be there for the summer. Would that work at all?

Thanks =)

[ AP Forums Art Thread ] || [ DevArt Gallery ]

[ Grand Line Vine ] Daily One Piece Fandom Newsletter (canon, discussions, fandom, fic, art, graphics, etc)

sketchbook's in my hands now yo

Thanks e1n for this awesome gift <3

hmm... let's see: after eggy we have dragonwarrior in NY, and then jadiesama, also in NY, and then RF in DE, and then down to kalei in FL.

so ira, since virginia is between delaware and florida, how about we see later once RF is ready to send out the sketchbook, whether or not you're already in virginia? if not, then you'll have to wait until the sketchbook finishes its first round and comes back to CA. then we can include you after skye and before eggy, since you'll probably gonna be back in oregon already.

check out the list of participating members here: http://www.geocities.com/pandaman_co...y/artists.html

Hey, thanks a bunch, e1n! I'll watch the sketchbook's progress till then. Can't wait to see what the rest of you come up with =)

Also, to SkyeLRoux: sorry I didn't comment earlier, but I really rather like your sketches, particularly your Norland, Laki, and Pell and Chaka. I think most people have already mentioned these, but it bears repeating. Don't put yourself down so much, just keep drawing and enjoying it!

[ AP Forums Art Thread ] || [ DevArt Gallery ]

[ Grand Line Vine ] Daily One Piece Fandom Newsletter (canon, discussions, fandom, fic, art, graphics, etc)

Skypiea-Obssessed Kaya Fan Kaya-chan's Avatar

Erk, I'm confused, I'm not on the list yet and I forget where I was supposed to be placed. I'm sorry x.x Just a little bit confused.

Ah, sorry. >< I thought I was missing some people but you never PMed me your city/state so I thought I had everybody. So, where do you live?

EDIT: Ok, Kaya you'll be after Tigermode and before Kalei. Ira, hmm.. it would be perfect it you lived in Virgina now. x3
    Last edited by taboo; March 30th, 2006 at 12:49 PM.

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Thread Information