+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Chapter 1,028: Brachiosnakeus

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Chapter 1,028: Brachiosnakeus

And here I had predicted Sanji would undergo his awakening during Whole Cake Island to get the group out of a pinch, but it happened here instead. Better late than never, I guess.

Question: How many of those giant monsters did they already take out? All of them or are there some still standing? You'd think they'd have posed more of a threat but the Tobi Roppo and Headliners are all putting up more of a fight than the giant oni things seemed to.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Question: How many of those giant monsters did they already take out? All of them or are there some still standing?
    You mean the Numbers? 4 out of 10 are still unaccounted for. The others are defeated.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Time to fake Robins death. Dress queen up in her dress, fake nose and a bob cut wig and you don't need to worry about mr meow meow chasing her anymore
    You, Sir- are as refreshing as a comma, or a sip of lemonade / tea / beer / in a world of beautiful ideas, a true pirate of freedom.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

If you think Luffy is going to let Robin stolen hostage at this point in the game then hats off.
    Luffy, Brook, and friends won’t let that happen. To anyone.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Wouldn't be funny if Hiyori just take down the CP-0 offscreen kinda like how Capone dealt with Bobbin? Haha, judt kidding.
    Smoothie and Bobbin give me insomnia / night terrors still… in more ways than one…. !!!

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    You mean the Numbers? 4 out of 10 are still unaccounted for. The others are defeated.
    Hmm...seems kind of sloppy bookkeeping. They're so big, how could they still be unseen? Hopefully it won't be something cheap later on.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Hmm...seems kind of sloppy bookkeeping. They're so big, how could they still be unseen? Hopefully it won't be something cheap later on.
    They could still be blackout drunk.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I wonder if #1 is the proverbial "Ace" of the 10 of them. But at this point, I wouldn't put too much faith into the idea.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information