Closed Thread
Page 257 of 321 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

World leaders congratulate Joe Biden on his apparent victory(well except Iran apparently). https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=73974095

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namiorbust View Post
    World leaders congratulate Joe Biden on his apparent victory(well except Iran apparently). https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=73974095
    Huh, you'd think Iran would be happy Trump is no longer pres.

Brazil is silent about the election too. Fuck Bolsonaro!

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    Brazil is silent about the election too. Fuck Bolsonaro!
    I heard there is going to be a rally protesting about the mail-in votes.

That's right. A rally...In BRAZIL about the election results in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post

That's right. A rally...In BRAZIL about the election results in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    All I can say is... vergonha alheia.

The announcements Biden's team has already made for staff are basically all the top tiers from the Obama administration. Like, none of them are big media names any of us would recognize, but you check their wikipedia and it's just "face of covid will be previous surgeon general and "high ranking guy from last administration who knows his shit and kicked ass on X, Y, and Z."

He is not picking up Dick Cheney.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Said good news is the headline that "Trump will lose his Twitter ‘public interest’ protections in January"

President Donald Trump will lose Twitter privileges he enjoys as a world leader when President-Elect Joe Biden takes office on January 20th, 2021. Twitter confirmed that Trump’s @realDonaldTrump account will be subject to the same rules as any other user — including bans on inciting violence and posting false information about voting or the coronavirus pandemic.

Twitter applies special policies to world leaders and some other officials, leaving rule-breaking content online if there’s “a clear public interest value to keeping the tweet on the service.” The public interest policy was formalized in 2019, codifying a rule that had been informally enforced for some time.

“Twitter’s approach to world leaders, candidates, and public officials is based on the principle that people should be able to choose to see what their leaders are saying with clear context. This means that we may apply warnings and labels, and limit engagement to certain tweets. This policy framework applies to current world leaders and candidates for office, and not private citizens when they no longer hold these positions,” a Twitter spokesperson confirms to The Verge.

These changes will cover Trump’s personal account. Position-specific accounts like @WhiteHouse, @POTUS, and @FLOTUS are transferred to a new administration after an outgoing president steps down.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The announcements Biden's team has already made for staff are basically all the top tiers from the Obama administration. Like, none of them are big media names any of us would recognize, but you check their wikipedia and it's just "face of covid will be previous surgeon general and "high ranking guy from last administration who knows his shit and kicked ass on X, Y, and Z."

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/s...62772720545792

What about the (Republican) CEO of Quibi as the Secretary of Commerce?

In September 2020, just 5 months after its launch, Quibi was considering sale or acquisition with a valuation of $500 million,[52][53] despite its $1.75 billion initial investment,[54] having failed to meet subscriber targets.[55] Coverage and analysis has blamed this failure on the concept itself,[56] feuds between Whitman and founder Jeffrey Katzenberg,[57] and failures of leadership from Meg Whitman due to her lack of “experience in the industry of the company she is running.[58]” The failure of the app was predicted by many in the Silicon Valley tech ecosystem, with one critic, Rob Enderle listing this as the most recent in Whitman's “repetitive failures” due to her “inability to take responsibility for mistakes, an inability to support subordinates, a focus on shifting blame, and a lack of subject matter expertise.”[58]

Tudo que posso falar é que o gado bozominion é patético, de defender apologistas a estrupo a tortura essa é a "tradicional cristã" classe média brasileira.

Bozo is next on the target list. Only two more years.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Bernie and Warren deserve a spot but I guess that would mess the senate.

I wouldn't blame 4chan, but /pol/ is having a meltdown over Biden's win and /b/ is probably having issues over it.
    But then, again [COLOR=#000000 !important]
    70,387,346 voted for bigotry and segregation, so they might need a purge.

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

Trump picking Bolton made sense Biden picking Dick Cheney even as a joke doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post

Bernie and Warren deserve a spot but I guess that would mess the senate.
    So does Abrams who might want to take a 2nd try at being Governor which I hope if she does she gets it.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 7th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Abrams deserves a fucking nobel peace prize, she worked to flip a state with heavy voting suppression.

Discovered Stowaway Dorobō Neko's Avatar

Harris and Jill Biden's husband have made me a crying mess tonight :')

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Doug Jones losing his Senate seat opens him up for a spot in Biden's team without opening up anything else. I've seen people suggest him for Attorney General.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Not quite Obama 2008, but a great speech. And of course Kamala came out to a Beyonce song.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    So does Abrams who might want to take a 2nd try at being Governor which I hope if she does she gets it.
    She could try that, but she would be great on his cabinet too.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Abrams deserves a fucking nobel peace prize, she worked to flip a state with heavy voting suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    And of course Kamala came out to a Beyonce song.
    You just pulled a Van Jones.

I pulled a CNN commentator?

It was not a Beyonce song lol Van Jones got it wrong too.

Was Mary J Blige.

Closed Thread

Thread Information