+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

Default Re: Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    On the first point, it's kinda implied that on contrary to his marriage with Stella, Stolas actually loves Blitz, he's just bad at expressing things with words as show in episode 2 with Vi. Both fear abandonment.
    If Stolas can see what's happening to Blitzo at any time he chooses then this scene in episode 1 really calls that into question.

On the second, it's also implied since the pilot that Stolas has "friends" in the human realm - probably cultists. Alastor also has friends on the other side, so it's probably not uncommon for overlords and demon royalty to have ties to the human world.
    Weird coincidence, the people Blitzo was running from when he called in episode 1 to take advantage of Blitzo's temporary vulnerability and demand regular sex were cultists too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    If Stolas can see what's happening to Blitzo at any time he chooses then this scene in episode 1 really calls that into question.
    Weird coincidence, the people Blitzo was running from when he called in episode 1 to take advantage of Blitzo's temporary vulnerability and demand regular sex were cultists too.
    I don't take that Stolas can watch Blitz 24/7, if anything the respects I.M.P. professionally. He might have put a spell on Blitzy to know when he is reaaaaally in danger.
    There's a great difference between being a general demon cultist than on that has a formal pact with Stolas, or Alastor, or any other demon and overlod.

Oh hell yeah. Think this will be a Halloween release?

Most likely. They don't tend to tease the episodes much longer before it airs.
    And this is probably the episode involving Stolas in the Lust Ring.

GIMMIE THAT TRAILER NOW!!

Or at least tell me what streaming service it'll be on so I can sign up if I need to!

A24 Hazbin twitter has been created. By the end of the year we will know.
    https://twitter.com/ObsessedKatie/st...294338048?s=20

First part part of Season 1 finale is coming today what?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/IMPmurder...19867676860417

First Part of the season finale

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Imp City is in the Second Circle.
    Mox and Mills are married for a year.

Seems to be the order.
    Lust
    Envy
    Sloth
    Pride
    Wrath

Hold on, did Stolas just got divorced?

I actually can't say. And rich from Asmodeus to call Stolas on imp kinkery when the probably fucks Fizz-a-lot.

I mean they are in hell. Everyone is a hypocrite for the sake of being a jerk.

Two things: Tilla seems to have been retconned to be Blitzo and Barbie Wire mother, and by the pictures the theory that the white spots on imps are scar tissue seems to be true.

First Part of the season finale
    Ouch......my heart.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Quick, somebody call Sigmund Freud. (wouldn't be surprised if he was in Hell)

Also, I thought Asmodeus sounded familiar, so I looked up his actor, and I knew it! His voice actor, James Monroe Ingleheart, was fucking GENIE in Disney's Broadway Aladdin. Nice hire!

And I suppose as per a Broadway veteran, Asmodeus has probably the best song in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Hold on, did Stolas just got divorced?
    Either divorced, separated, or just out with her mom for a trip. Probably separated.

I actually can't say. And rich from Asmodeus to call Stolas on imp kinkery when the probably fucks Fizz-a-lot.
    As said, hypocrisy is standard in Hell. Also, don't know if Fizz is an imp, an incubus, or what. But Asmodeus also seemed to be tickled about it since it IS the spirit of Lust.

Imp City is in the Second Circle.
    Mox and Mills are married for a year.

Seems to be the order.
    Lust
    Envy
    Sloth
    Pride
    Wrath
    If Imp City is in the second circle, does that mean Pride (the sky is red)? Also, if Pride is the second circle, does that mean Wrath is the first, and hence biggest? It does seem to be where most of the imps are from. But it was stated in the Hazbin pilot that there are 9 circles, so maybe that was only a list of some of them? Going by myth there are 7, so we are missing Greed and Gluttony from that list. Going by Dante, everyone's favorite, we're also missing Heresy and Treachery (and Limbo).

If nothing else, this episode firmly confirms that Asmodeus is the ruler of Lust.

There are 7 rings in the Hellaverse, using the 7 sins as a rule. Asmodeus is the ruler of Lust and Mamon is the ruler of Greed (where Loo Loo Land was), and Lucifer on Pride.
    We have confirmed locations in 4 out of the 7 rings.
    https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    As said, hypocrisy is standard in Hell. Also, don't know if Fizz is an imp, an incubus, or what. But Asmodeus also seemed to be tickled about it since it IS the spirit of Lust.
    James Monroe also voice Vortex and made a voice cameo on the Hazbin Hotel. And Fizz is a imp, just look at Blitz cell photos.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; November 1st, 2021 at 05:11 AM.

Seeing as Pride is considered the top ring, then I'm going to assume that list at the elevator is not their location, but the order of the schedule. As for Fizz, yeah it appears he's an imp (and Blitzo's childhood friend?!), but I'm guessing that nobody would dare chide Asmodeus for screwing an imp. The embodiment of Lust is allowed to sleep with whoever he wants.

Imp City is the Pride circle, the second one. I think the explained that the circle aren't concentric so I assume the are like planes stacked above one another connected by the Hell Elevator.

Details of Blitz's phone

Boom code cracked, Layers of Hell Mapped.
    Hidden:

Imp City is the Pride circle, the second one. I think the explained that the circle aren't concentric so I assume the are like planes stacked above one another connected by the Hell Elevator.

Details of Blitz's phone
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDIDM6cX...name=4096x4096

Boom code cracked, Layers of Hell Mapped.
    so that's basically the rainbow of hell.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information