+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 1,441 to 1,446 of 1446

Thread: DC TV Series Thread

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread

On the 4th episode of Y The Last Man and I like it so far.

Not a big issue, but i'm just not sold on things getting this bad if all men were to just die. My understanding is that women work many of these things just as well, so there might be struggles due to the number of workers for a power grid or water company. The fact that many of these things come off as not working at all is not working for me.

I been marathoning through Stargirl Season 2. This season been crazy so far (I'm up to episode 7). The big fight scene that in episode 6 is in my opinion is one of the best fight scenes I ever seen on CW DC shows.

The quality-over-quality of the action scenes is definitely welcomed. I'm hoping Superman & Lois will do the same in Season Two so that Clark's fights aren't just ten seconds long. I'm looking forward to seeing if they can match or surpass Episode #6 in the finalé!
    She/Her | Want to be a girl? Click here! | What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

I need to catch up on Superman and Lois. From what I watch so far (The first 6 episodes). I really enjoyed the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    I need to catch up on Superman and Lois. From what I watch so far (The first 6 episodes). I really enjoyed the series.
    The storylines and acting are really good. The production schedule creeps into the series a bit, so I'm hoping the second season manages to fix that a bit.
    She/Her | Want to be a girl? Click here! | What's gender dysphoria, you ask? Click here to find out!

I finished up Stargirl Season 2.

Spoiler:
    I'm curious to where this storyline with Slyvester starting to train Courtney goes. Also I can't wait for more of "Stargirl: Frenemies" with Dugan and Crock families.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information