+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Chapter 955: ENMA

Default Re: Chapter 955: ENMA

As long as no one doubts the concept of the monster truck I am ok

But yeah I would love to see the 9 Scabbards being the SHs.

with Luffy as leader with finally Jinbe... And if Jinbe won't appear Oda can fuck off

Enough is enoug

I don't see that theory, where the crew is the "real Scabbards", panning out frankly, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I don't see that theory, where the crew is the "real Scabbards", panning out frankly, but we'll see.
    It's one of the few reasons why the time jump needed to take 20 years. Maybe lol.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

The weird part about the theory of the 9 being the SH is because while it would make sense for the prophecy to not count Momo among the warriors and only go with his 9 Scabbards, I don't think it would make much sense for Toki to have a prophecy with the SH but Luffy not included. Unless Jinbe is not counted among those and the 9 SH are Luffy+8

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    The weird part about the theory of the 9 being the SH is because while it would make sense for the prophecy to not count Momo among the warriors and only go with his 9 Scabbards, I don't think it would make much sense for Toki to have a prophecy with the SH but Luffy not included. Unless Jinbe is not counted among those and the 9 SH are Luffy+8
    Yes, that's what I was thinking when I wrote my previous post. It makes sense for Momo, a kid, to be excluded. The Scabbards are all relatively equal to one another in terms of prominence and can all clearly fight unlike Momo.

But this doesn't work for the Strawhats, as the prophecy not having any obvious allusion to Luffy means it can't be them, as we only have 9 shadows to work with instead of 10. And of course like you said, since it only mentions 9 shadows, the only way it could possibly apply to the Strawhats is if Jinbe is excluded. So believing that this prophecy could be referencing the Strawhats is inadvertently admitting that you don't view Jinbe as a Strawhat. At least as far as this arc is concerned anyways.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Yes, that's what I was thinking when I wrote my previous post. It makes sense for Momo, a kid, to be excluded. The Scabbards are all relatively equal to one another in terms of prominence and can all clearly fight unlike Momo.

But this doesn't work for the Strawhats, as the prophecy not having any obvious allusion to Luffy means it can't be them, as we only have 9 shadows to work with instead of 10. And of course like you said, since it only mentions 9 shadows, the only way it could possibly apply to the Strawhats is if Jinbe is excluded. So believing that this prophecy could be referencing the Strawhats is inadvertently admitting that you don't view Jinbe as a Strawhat. At least as far as this arc is concerned anyways.
    well, said sentence was said towards Orochi, so yeah it's pretty much the Scabbies since Luffy and Co are more interested in the Disney Animal Kingdom pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    well, said sentence was said towards Orochi, so yeah it's pretty much the Scabbies since Luffy and Co are more interested in the Disney Animal Kingdom pirates.
    Yea I agree, I just wanted to point that out as being the most damning argument against the prophecy referring to the crew.

Won't the strawhat fight along with the scabbards ? For me either everyone is defeated or none

Discovered Stowaway

9 scabbards...8 supernovas present. Urouge coming back soon maybe?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information