+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 944: Partner

Default Re: Chapter 944: Partner

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I still resent the fact we were totally kept blind of what happened between Sanji and Page One. Not even an off remark by someone! Such a cheap way of hiding things.
    Maybe Sanji will use his dead corpse to sneak into Kaido's territory incognito.

Nobody has seem him in a while. Not since he went missing around that large dino shaped hole in the ground in the capital

These 3 might be Orochi's top guys.
    Spoiler:

Robin has the info, so i'll wait for her to tell it. I wonder who exactly is under Orochi and who is under Kaido. There are SMILE users everywhere. Even the teacher was 1. Was that teacher put there by Kaido or is that 1 of the Shogun's people that just uses SMILE?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    These 3 might be Orochi's top guys.
    You forgot his head ninja Fukurokuju.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I still resent the fact we were totally kept blind of what happened between Sanji and Page One. Not even an off remark by someone! Such a cheap way of hiding things.

Page 1 possibly got beatdown of his life there. I hope for that.

It was difficult for me to get used to that Germa Raid Suit but now I find it really awesome way to upgrade Sanjis combat abilty.

I hope that Sanji will show upgraded Diable Jambe by end of this arc- it was alread shown few times that those suits are fireproof. Perhaps Sanji will be able to heat up his legs much more when using it, creating blue Diable Jambe for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    You forgot his head ninja Fukurokuju.
    I see him more as the head of the Oniwabanshu, like not below the top 3, but it's own separate thing. Like the WG has the Marines, Warlords and Cipher Pol. Each has their own role. When the war came, it was mostly the Marines and Warlords involved, but that doesn't mean Cipher Pol were too low or above any of those groups to be involved.

I watched a video on the last ninja and he said that ninja were used to mostly carry secret intel and messages back and forth. Ninja were taught mostly to be stealth, but also capable in hand to hand combat, just in case they had to fight. As we saw in their introduction (which was beautiful), they appeared when Robin thought she could secretly snoop around. Robin did get tons of info, but they were ready and prepared. They come off as the Shogun's Cipher Pol. In the end, yeah, Fukurokuju should be kept in mind as 1 of the top guys.

Page1 could be saved as match for someone else in the final war, reason his result with sanji is not shown. His is one of the few ancients in kaidou's crew, spinosaurus no less, for sure he will be in the main group of beast pirates at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Page1 could be saved as match for someone else in the final war, reason his result with sanji is not shown. His is one of the few ancients in kaidou's crew, spinosaurus no less, for sure he will be in the main group of beast pirates at the end.

If that will be the case I need to know that Sanji was very clear winner and that if not for Page 1 Zoans ability to recover very fast, he would be out of comission for few weeks, not days.

Also if Page 1 will get to be someones VS by end of arc, It needs to be strong character that will show off on Page 1. Someone like Franky would be cool but P1 is probably much too strong for Franky to handle..

What I wonder more about is why Page 1's and X Drake's Hybrid modes look so.... I don't want to call them lame but.... tame?

Are they in Lifereturn-mode or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    If that will be the case I need to know that Sanji was very clear winner and that if not for Page 1 Zoans ability to recover very fast, he would be out of comission for few weeks, not days.

Also if Page 1 will get to be someones VS by end of arc, It needs to be strong character that will show off on Page 1. Someone like Franky would be cool but P1 is probably much too strong for Franky to handle..
    I honestly think any of the Straw Hats could handle Page 1. Not that thats true of course. Though because Chopper is a straight up brawler as well I think he'd have the most trouble.

I didn't think about it until you said it but I hope he comes back as well for a full 1vs1 with anyone outside of the neo monster trio(ZSJ) and Luffy.

We got the power ranger vs the dino now maybe the mega zord vs the dino? Franky might be a great fit actually.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    As they say in the new world, Im ready for my boi Jimbe to get up here in this bitch.
    I forgot he was supposed to arrive in Wano. Big Mom even made it there before him...

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

It would be the troll move of the ages if Jinbei arrives in Wano once it's all over.

If he gets there at the end, less likely he will die to fan theories.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    Anyone find it annoying that the official Viz romanizes Zoro as "Zolo"?
    After twenty two years, I've learned to live with it. I can't, however, get on board with Dog Storm and Cat Viper.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

i wonder if Luffy's gonna say anything about Jimbei when he sees Big Mom.

i feel like that's a pretty logical thing to think about. "hey my friend was holding you off last time i saw you. where is that friend who i told to meet me here?"

Jimbei's just in a book back on the ship with the rest of Big Mom's crew, obviously.

Or maybe the book's somewhere in Lin Lin's dress and it'll fall out while she's rampaging.

What would be the point story-wide to introduce Jimbei to Wano?

He has no connections there and the good guys are already vastly superior to the bad guys minus Kaido. Adding someone, who might be on the same level or directly beneath Luffy would only further diminish the threat of the Beast Pirates/Orochi side (unless he is just there to job to Kaido and hype him up even more, but that would be a waste and there are enough charcters already to focus on)
    Last edited by phoenix_fire; June 5th, 2019 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    What would be the point story-wide to introduce Jimbei to Wano?

He has no connections there and the good guys are already vastly superior to the bad guys minus Kaido. Adding someone, who might be on the same level or directly beneath Luffy would only further increase the threat of the Beast Pirates/Orochi side (unless he is just there to job to Kaido and hype him up even more, but that would be a waste and there are enough charcters already to focus on)
    We could use an explanation why Jinbe changed his attire (and attitude) drastically at one point. Now given that Ace also has a connection to Wano, the chances are really high that Oda will connect those dots either now or shortly after the big war is over. maybe he doesn't even appear physically, but in a flashback or so.

In lieu of a general discussion thread, I'm just going to drop in here that Orojackson is apparently closing down. It's still a couple months off, but I imagine we should expect refugees in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    In lieu of a general discussion thread, I'm just going to drop in here that Orojackson is apparently closing down. It's still a couple months off, but I imagine we should expect refugees in the near future.
    Oh God, no. It's like when Naruto refugees started to "try out" OP. Let the chaos begin. It had it's good side like the theories, but was mostly cancer.

Anyway, I think the next chapter will have to do with how Big Mom's rage started between the Wastelands and the prison, and/or how Kinemon and Law react to the battle in the Capital. If Oda doesn't show how her rage started, I have no issue with that. I also think there's no more than 4 chapters left in this act.

For Chopper's role in this arc. I want to see if he addresses the SMILE, amnesia and/or hunger pangs. Also being a Zoan himself, what he else he has up his sleeve from the 2 year training.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information