+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: Chapter 943: SMILE

  1. #61
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    I realized that I will be too drunken to check spoilers tommorow.

    Damn it fathers day

  2. #62
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    I realized that I will be too drunken to check spoilers tommorow.

    Damn it fathers day
    Lol, do you do that thing when you pull a cart full of liquor around the park with other dads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Do anyone remember the theory about Mihawk for the chapter 944? Can't wait if that colorspread theory was kinda right...

  4. #64
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lol, do you do that thing when you pull a cart full of liquor around the park with other dads?
    Probably most males above 16 in Germany will do that tomorrow, regardless of whether or not they're dads. Father's Day is just yet another excuse to drink lol

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  5. #65

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDBrolly View Post
    Do anyone remember the theory about Mihawk for the chapter 944? Can't wait if that colorspread theory was kinda right...
    This is the first I'm hearing of it.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    This is the first I'm hearing of it.
    google "theory about mihawk death"

  7. #67

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDBrolly View Post
    google "theory about mihawk death"
    Heh, I was being sarcastic, everyone's talking about it

    Personally, I feel that the theory will fail spectacularly. But next chapter seems setup to be good regardless, which is all that matters.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    I realized that I will be too drunken to check spoilers tommorow.

    Damn it fathers day
    I hope you are not looser that will become alcoholic in future. Especially with you having family.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Situation with Drake and Hawkins is hard to predict, but from a character design/theme standpoint, Drake has a higher chance to go down with Beast Pirates than Hawkins. I think people know how Oda created the supernovas in one day, right? He did that by incorporating a couple future characters into the lineup, along with a few new creations.

    Drake is very obvious intended as part of Beast Pirates storyline from the start, just like how Bege is for Big Mom Pirates and Law is for Donquixote Pirates. Hawkins on the other hand, was originally intended to be Strawhat’s NW Warlord guide, before Law hijacked his job lol. This is why I see Hawkins as the biggest wild card, and the reason he seemed off-theme and out-of-place.

    That being said, I don’t think Hawkins would be taken down as a villain. Hawkins is a pretty boy type character, they always get maimed by antagonists, not protagonists. (examples. Law, Cavendish, Ichiji etc.) I tried to think of an exception, but is coming up blank. They appeared to have a lower grade of certain plot immunity as beautiful women lmao

  10. #70
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Lol, do you do that thing when you pull a cart full of liquor around the park with other dads?
    Exactly this... And funny thing is my wife said I should go because she will meet up with th other women and children lol

  11. #71

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    It wouldn't really be in Law's character but I would love if he mucked things up for the Straw Hats when they're trying to escape. It could be payback for all the stress lol

  12. #72
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Probably most males above 16 in Germany will do that tomorrow, regardless of whether or not they're dads. Father's Day is just yet another excuse to drink lol
    Well, should have figured every other group uses it to get shitfaced as well.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Exactly this... And funny thing is my wife said I should go because she will meet up with th other women and children lol
    Hey, tradition is tradition!

    Read about this custom couple of years ago, and it's my favorite german thing ever since. Let dads drink their asses off in peace one day a year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  13. #73
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Lolwat Kishido's a dad with a fam? I've always pictured him as some perpetual 17 year old.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

  14. #74
    Bionic Boi krule274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Who is that carpenter?!

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    It's always fun to imagine what kind of life every one of us on here leads outside of our one common love.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

  15. #75

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by fakescorpion View Post
    Situation with Drake and Hawkins is hard to predict, but from a character design/theme standpoint, Drake has a higher chance to go down with Beast Pirates than Hawkins. I think people know how Oda created the supernovas in one day, right? He did that by incorporating a couple future characters into the lineup, along with a few new creations.

    Drake is very obvious intended as part of Beast Pirates storyline from the start, just like how Bege is for Big Mom Pirates and Law is for Donquixote Pirates. Hawkins on the other hand, was originally intended to be Strawhat’s NW Warlord guide, before Law hijacked his job lol. This is why I see Hawkins as the biggest wild card, and the reason he seemed off-theme and out-of-place.

    That being said, I don’t think Hawkins would be taken down as a villain. Hawkins is a pretty boy type character, they always get maimed by antagonists, not protagonists. (examples. Law, Cavendish, Ichiji etc.) I tried to think of an exception, but is coming up blank. They appeared to have a lower grade of certain plot immunity as beautiful women lmao
    Problem with this is in one of the wano chapters, Hawkins hinted that drake joined Kaido because of something he wanted

  16. #76

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingpanman View Post
    Problem with this is in one of the wano chapters, Hawkins hinted that drake joined Kaido because of something he wanted
    That's from the MS translation. In the other translations for 929, including the official one, it doesn't hint at anything at all.

  17. #77
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Lolwat Kishido's a dad with a fam? I've always pictured him as some perpetual 17 year old.
    Lol yes I am sorry for breaking that picture

  18. #78

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

    Hey, tradition is tradition!

    Read about this custom couple of years ago, and it's my favorite german thing ever since. Let dads drink their asses off in peace one day a year!
    around Bremen, they also use their Bollerwagen for the Kohlfahrt in winter :-)

  19. #79

    Default Re: Chapter 943: SMILE

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    This is the first I'm hearing of it.
    people (and me included) were expecting something big for zoro because he was wearing a t-shirt with number 644 on it...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts