+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 870: "The Blazing-Fast Fist - Activating Gear Fourth's New Form!

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

Default 870: "The Blazing-Fast Fist - Activating Gear Fourth's New Form!

Go Wacky-Waving-Inflatable-Arms-Man!

Title: "The Blazing-Fast Fist - Activating Gear Fourth's New Form!"
    Chapters Covered: 895
    Episode Director: Kohei Kureta (***1/2)
    Animation Director: Masahiro Shimanuki (**)
    Time: 7:30PM EST
    Watch It: www.crunchyroll.com/one-piece

You guys are lucky. My soon-to-be-old laptop died the other day so I'm fucking pissed that I won't be able to properly watch this episode for a few more days.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Default Re: 870: "The Blazing-Fast Fist - Activating Gear Fourth's New Form!

Do you have the livestream link?
    Bitch! I love you. Stars above you.
    Shine like wine, girl you be fine!
    Now it's time to suck my dick!
    You better not spit, out our lovee <3

At long last! Crossword, you might have to give Shimanuki two more stars if all goes right.

Ho ho ho ho oh lol no.

Okay let's hope it's a good one. Im pretty hype right now
    For with a closing door, another surely opens
    Just you wait and see,
    And when you look back on where we've been together
    Wherever you may be
    I hope that you remember me

Luffy Snake-man VS Katakuri - Episode 870:

One Piece Episode 871 Preview

Holy fucking shit.

Just saw the end.... Im at work so cant see all of it

Damn the one thing I didnt want them to do was animate the final blow..

And they did

And it was FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!

My faith in Toei is slightly restored.... Gg Toei. gg
    For with a closing door, another surely opens
    Just you wait and see,
    And when you look back on where we've been together
    Wherever you may be
    I hope that you remember me

When I saw that ** star guy handle this extremely important episode I almost melted with rage. Thank god it wasnt indicative of the true quality. This episode ROCKED!

Who is the new Shakky Seiyuu?

This is the first time since i've watched this show weekly (Almost a decade now) I've EVER watched an entire episode of OP with a big dumb grin on my face. THIS is why i watch this show
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

I love how Shidas work here is the weakest. Watanabe is so good <3
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

That was amaziiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggggggg

Give Shimanuki his stars! 870 delivered the hype!
    Has there ever been a single episode that has had this many animators on it at once? I think all the heavy hitters in this arc were present. Koudai Watanabe should be a regular on the anime. His part was mindblowing!
    The end of the episode surpassed my expectations!

Quote Originally Posted by BroBro View Post
    I love how Shidas work here is the weakest. Watanabe is so good <3
    You said it Bro...

Bro!

Anyway. I agree. At first I thought it was going to be utterly lame. Like Two Stars. And Shida doing a Pretty Transformation TM? I dont watch One Piece for Pretty Transformations. Its not Precure...AND I LOVE PRECURE mind you. Then it just kept topping itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    At first I thought it was going to be utterly lame. Like Two Stars. And Shida doing a Pretty Transformation TM? I dont watch One Piece for Pretty Transformations. Its not Precure...AND I LOVE PRECURE mind you. Then it just kept topping itself!
    This is the first post-timeskip fight in this damn anime to actually NAIL it's conclusion. Then they had to fuck it all up in the NEP by calling the part where the fight actually concludes a "Climax" and not this part of the fight which is the actual climax.... I guess calling Next week "Decisive Falling Action" doesn't have the same ring to it, eh? Hey, at least it would work as a double entendre.
    Last edited by RJ Returns; January 26th, 2019 at 09:55 PM.
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

Um...why did you quote me? Im flattered and all but what does that have to do with what I said? And why hasnt anyone told me who the new Shakky is? Hiromi Tsuru is gone... god rest her soul.

Ughhh, I'm in the air flying for the next 24 hours....I cannot wait to watch this.

Now in both the anime and the manga, the Luffy vs. Lucci fight can take a seat. What an episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    Um...why did you quote me? Im flattered and all but what does that have to do with what I said? And why hasnt anyone told me who the new Shakky is? Hiromi Tsuru is gone... god rest her soul.
    Anyway. I agree. At first I thought it was going to be utterly lame. Like Two Stars. And Shida doing a Pretty Transformation TM? I dont watch One Piece for Pretty Transformations. Its not Precure...AND I LOVE PRECURE mind you. Then it just kept topping itself!

You wouldn't happen to have thought this episode would be lame based off Toei's post-timeskip trackrecord of fucking up climaxes, now would you? Well if you did

This is the first post-time-skip fight in this damn anime to actually NAIL it's conclusion.

Um... no? I actually went with an open mind...which is odd because Toei fucks up everything. But no. Open mind. I saw Crosswords Rank and this really important episode was given to a Two and Three star animators and THAT made me think they fucked up. Seriously. I thought only Aya Komaki was worthy. Im super glad to be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information