+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 430

Thread: Chapter 925: The Blank

  1. #141

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    lol at Shiryu not having the diamond df like literally everyone thought
    It is gonna be weird to envision Sauron swinging at air and being run around by an invisible dude for his final fight.

  2. #142
    Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Romania

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Tenguyama and King seem to have very similar wings?

    Anyway, moria seems to be big deal in the NW, attacking yonkou on his own land like that, made the healine in the news, with his pocket change 320 m Bounty.
    I don't know if the news was refering to Moria attacking BB cause it was shown about at the same time. If we consider that Perona's leave and Wano arc at same time and BB&Moria meeting a couple of days earlier, then yes, but the news should also cover what happend to Moria after learning that Absalom is dead adn all.

    If we consider that everything is happening at the same time, then the news could'nt possibly cover Moria's intrussion on BB turf and it probably showcases Moria's other invasion in the NW (probably also BB turf idk).
    Luffy vs Katakuri compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/qrFOY9p/luffyxkata.pdf

    Luffy vs Cracker compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/Pk06JZL/luffy-vs-cracker.pdf

    Luffy vs Doflamingo compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/VDl3Ctf/luffyxdoffy.pdf

  3. #143
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Damn!!! Oda really shock me with that Absalom death. I supposed people could die in the timeskip but I never envisionned the whole I killed a name chracter a week ago and I draw attention to it.I'm surprise the invisible fruit is so loved. I would have expect more interest in the shadow fruit.Blackbeard really look like a cartoon pirate. But he seems to be living the good life.

    I wonder if Kuma was saved. And what was Bonney doing in this commotion.

    That clash between Asura and Dog looked cool. Altough I'm not sure why it is a thing. But I continue to love Ashura. I'm into his I'm loyal to Oden not the family.

    King look like a fetish and I can't take queen seriously.



  4. #144

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    King look like a fetish and I can't take queen seriously.
    You people and your hatred of fist of the north star

  5. #145
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    It is gonna be weird to envision Sauron swinging at air and being run around by an invisible dude for his final fight.
    I suppose he will look like that during his fight(s).




  6. #146
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    It is gonna be weird to envision Sauron swinging at air and being run around by an invisible dude for his final fight.
    Lol so true

    I always thought Jesus Burgess was a better fit for the Diamond fruit, he uses the same moves (elbow tackle and suplex)

    also how come all of Sanji's and Zoro's enemies always hate each other lol, Mr. 2 and Mr. 1 hated each other, Jabara and Kaku hated each other and now Queen and King seem to hate each other lol

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  7. #147

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Did someone just coat the entire Thriller Bark in bubble in order for it to cross to the New World??

    Also, maybe Moria is forced to join Blackbeard now, and is sent to an expedition to Wano, since Teach is interested in that scenario.

  8. #148

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    soooo much things to say bout this chapter
    the introduction of King and Queen just give hint of new matchup
    Zoro vs King (Kinemon unable to put out the King's wildfire but then, Zoro enter as new skill to cut the fire on higher level)
    Sanji vs Queen (Fight between Okama Kenpo master, Queen actually a true Queen of Kamabakka Kingdom or at least related to Ivankov)
    Oda could always pull a Movie 3 and make a reverse matchup.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    No.
    Its a mistake made by Jaminibox
    Avalo is the 4th ship Captain, Shiryuu is the 2nd.
    The translator's note says it's to be a typo.

  9. #149

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by oikgerd View Post
    So, no diamond shiryuu that zoro will cut, eh?
    ODA casually BTFO of the theory. I guess it's still possible shiryu does this but him cutting diamond seems like it's outta the window now
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  10. #150

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Damn will we really, even when this is the most obvious confirmation in the world due to Shiyru having his DF? This has to be the most unamibigous death since Monet Whitebeard.



    Sabo is there. Belo did stay behind as we all saw. You can easily recognize his hat, and more glaringly, his pipe.



    As someone that fully expected to not really be into (or even outright dislike) Queen's design based on the earlier silhouette, I really like it. The fact that he actually isn't bald is what definitely saves it for me. Not at all what I would consider to be one of Oda's "intentionally ugly" designs, much less worse than freaking Trebol, so I'm just going to refer to this as clearly having different tastes here.
    Just different tastes. Trebol's design worked for me, despite him being based on mucus (that's ballsy to even base a design on that at all).
    Queen's design just seems sloppy to me. Anyway, luckily the character can likely transform, so as long as the transformation's good I'm alright.
    He'll grow on me over time, but it's gonna be a long cold winter for me on that front.

  11. #151

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    gladius + pika + magellan = king
    morley + trebol + kidd = queen
    weevil + morgan = jack

    it's funny remembering when everybody was so hyped on jack and seeing him now belittled by his mates.

    ashura is going to be in love with zoro

    we are still missing several notable characters in this arc, so curious about orochi, of course drake position too, jinbei's return and bigmom, plus some random samurais.

    If we still have 4 acts to go and, according to the narrative structure adopted by oda, with the second that should go down as being the most brutal, I think things will go very dark in the next months.

    I wonder who will be the next to die.
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

  12. #152

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    If there was any doubt Nami will eventually fight Devon, think it's safe to say it's settled here.

    We're gonna get 9 Tails disguise woman vs mirage master.
    Oda has the whole fight happen in the background so we dont get to see it...JK (I hope)

    I wonder if she'd be an interesting opponent for Robin if it's not a 1 vs 1 against her

    Since Robin still has to know where to sprout her arms

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    I'm surprised that there's beautiful women on Blackbeard crew knowing her hobby.
    It looks like more of a resort or an old fashioned island town in the old tales of pirates

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by RigaCrypto View Post
    Agree. Franky needs to show his capabilities as a cyborg ... i mean he should be much stronger then normal human beigns and needs to start fighting seriously without nipple lasers and stuff :))
    But franky isnt as the same level of fighter as zoro or sanji and it's debatable that that even they could defeat calamities. MUH POWER SCALING
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:



  13. #153

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraco View Post
    gladius + pika + magellan = king
    morley + trebol + kidd = queen
    weevil + morgan = jack

    it's funny remembering when everybody was so hyped on jack and seeing him now belittled by his mates.

    ashura is going to be in love with zoro

    we are still missing several notable characters in this arc, so curious about orochi, of course drake position too, jinbei's return and bigmom, plus some random samurais.

    If we still have 4 acts to go and, according to the narrative structure adopted by oda, with the second that should go down as being the most brutal, I think things will go very dark in the next months.

    I wonder who will be the next to die.
    I'm on the 'Law's dying by the end of this arc' train. I thought we would see Orochi in this very chapter, I was shocked. I'm thinking Orochi is going to have the best design in Wano, behind Kaido himself, if Oda's waiting THIS long.

    I think it'd be super surprising if Oda went beyond 5 acts for Wano. Surely he won't but no one would ever predict it lol. But yeah we're in act 2, so lots of battles, and you said it'll turn dark? Nice, I thought that was the third act (in jo-ha-kyu plays).

  14. #154

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    But franky isnt as the same level of fighter as zoro or sanji and it's debatable that that even they could defeat calamities. MUH POWER SCALING
    Sanji and franky team up works. One is power ranger, one has the megazord(general franky.

    And I would like some SH team ups on the main men of kaidou. Like sanji and franky vs queen, chopper and jimbe vs jack, zoro and brook vs king, robin and usopp vs shogun, or kinemon and robin vs shogun, usoop going for kaidou with luffy. nami can also help zoro with king since she can fly with her cloud.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; November 23rd, 2018 at 09:17 AM.

  15. #155
    Ou l‘optimisme Candide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Did someone just coat the entire Thriller Bark in bubble in order for it to cross to the New World??

    Also, maybe Moria is forced to join Blackbeard now, and is sent to an expedition to Wano, since Teach is interested in that scenario.
    Moria, Absalom and Hogback abandoned TB and left on a lifeboat with the same name, so the real TB should still be in the Florian Triangle.
    Last edited by Candide; November 23rd, 2018 at 09:28 AM.

  16. #156

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Damn!!! Oda really shock me with that Absalom death. I supposed people could die in the timeskip but I never envisionned the whole I killed a name chracter a week ago and I draw attention to it.I'm surprise the invisible fruit is so loved. I would have expect more interest in the shadow fruit.Blackbeard really look like a cartoon pirate. But he seems to be living the good life.

    I wonder if Kuma was saved. And what was Bonney doing in this commotion.

    That clash between Asura and Dog looked cool. Altough I'm not sure why it is a thing. But I continue to love Ashura. I'm into his I'm loyal to Oden not the family.

    King look like a fetish and I can't take queen seriously.
    Obviously, Absalom will be brought back to life by Moriah. It's just that he lost his DF. He's a zombie after all, he can't really die. And honestly, his DF was a waste for such a weak character

  17. #157
    Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Romania

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Sanji and franky team up works. One is power ranger, one has the megazord(general franky.

    And I would like some SH team ups on the main men of kaidou. Like sanji and franky vs queen, chopper and jimbe vs jack, zoro and brook vs king, robin and usopp vs shogun, or kinemon and robin vs shogun, usoop going for kaidou with luffy. nami can also help zoro with king since she can fly with her cloud.

    Well Franky isn't on Queen's level agreed, but he needs to get stronger anyway even with a team up like you said. And since the final battle is against BB where i don't see any semi-fodder opponent for any of the SH's since all of BB's crew are made up of his stong original crew & Impel down level 6 pirates.
    Luffy vs Katakuri compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/qrFOY9p/luffyxkata.pdf

    Luffy vs Cracker compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/Pk06JZL/luffy-vs-cracker.pdf

    Luffy vs Doflamingo compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/VDl3Ctf/luffyxdoffy.pdf

  18. #158

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    I'm on the 'Law's dying by the end of this arc' train. I thought we would see Orochi in this very chapter, I was shocked. I'm thinking Orochi is going to have the best design in Wano, behind Kaido himself, if Oda's waiting THIS long.

    I think it'd be super surprising if Oda went beyond 5 acts for Wano. Surely he won't but no one would ever predict it lol. But yeah we're in act 2, so lots of battles, and you said it'll turn dark? Nice, I thought that was the third act (in jo-ha-kyu plays).
    Yes, i didn't write that but I actually believe too that Law will be corazon 2.0 this arc.

    I guess third act will be not only dark, but also really dramatic, with somebody dying (maybe traffy then)
    "I'm simply an accident. Why take it all so seriously?"

  19. #159

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Late to the pary!

    Zoro vs King! (Zoro will need future sight and advance his COO asap to fight Sheryu)
    Sanji sv Queen
    Luffy or Jinbe vs Jack (I prefer Jimbe)

  20. #160

    Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Obviously, Absalom will be brought back to life by Moriah. It's just that he lost his DF. He's a zombie after all, he can't really die. And honestly, his DF was a waste for such a weak character
    He is not a zombie, he is a living human with animal parts transplanted on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts