+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Default Re: JUMP FORCE (2019 Video Game)

Is that thet guy from City Hunters?

Well, turns out I'm wrong, the two forces that join together are from different shows.
    They actually hinted at Ryo (City Hunter) in the same tweet that teased Kenshiro (FotNS), with what appeared to be the iconic hummer at the top of the Eiffel tower. I noticed it, but just couldn't believe that this was really the case since he isn't a super powered "hero" character, glad I was wrong tho.
    With his inclusion the likes of Cat's Eye, Cobra and other less fantastical manga aren't that far fetched anymore.

I still want Train and Eve. Black Cat needs more love.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Okay, I was not expecting City Hunter. Ryo and Sanji could be best friends, however. XD

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Maybe not this game, but a One Piece fighting game by them would be superb.
    If I could have any two video games it would literally just be both of those ideas. Arc Systems One Piece and Shounen Jump.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    I'm not sure; a lot of characters from this seem to be based on J. Stars Victory Versus, albeit with a change in art style. Meanwhile, if Arc System Works made an anniversary game, the characters (aside from the DBZ ones, likely) would have to be made from scratch.

Plus, if other fighting games are any indication, there'd be about 20-25 characters at best.
    Then...let...them make them from scratch? Also 20-25 characters in a good competitive game beats 100 characters in one with bad, shallow gameplay.
    My favorite films of all time - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; The Apartment; The Shining; Rear Window; Casablanca; All About Eve; Amadeus; Stalag 17; The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence; Key Largo; Ball of Fire; Alien; Dr. Strangelove; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Vertigo; Jaws; Punch-Drunk Love

I have to say, I didn't expect Ryo at all. This kinda giving me a feeling that we might get characters from Cat's Eye and Cobra now.

That is not for us to decide.

Love Ryo got in. I know nothing about him, but I kinda like the idea of bringing a gun to a shonnen battle.

Against who would that thing be effective? Like... Ken? I never read FotNS but it is the only one that I'm not 100% certain that can put some aura/strong enough to pasivelly block/made of rubber/fire/Darkness.

Oh, it would work on Blackbeard. And Yugi and Light. Zoro and Sanji execution style, but not in combat.

Kenshiro would only be left out by weird legal issues.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    That is not for us to decide.

Love Ryo got in. I know nothing about him, but I kinda like the idea of bringing a gun to a shonnen battle.

Against who would that thing be effective? Like... Ken? I never read FotNS but it is the only one that I'm not 100% certain that can put some aura/strong enough to pasivelly block/made of rubber/fire/Darkness.

Oh, it would work on Blackbeard. And Yugi and Light. Zoro and Sanji execution style, but not in combat.

Kenshiro would only be left out by weird legal issues.
    Ken can catch crossbow bolts with his fingers in his manga, and Jagi with his shotgun was seen as a disgrace to the style, so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I don't know, Arc Systems is doing a Kill la Kill game and it looks... well... cheap.
    I believe it's being published by Arc, but it's being developed by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I believe it's being published by Arc, but it's being developed by someone else.
    That and I'm pretty sure the Arc System comment that .access timeco was replying to probably meant for a game like FighterZ specifically. Maybe I'm wrong.
    My favorite films of all time - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; The Apartment; The Shining; Rear Window; Casablanca; All About Eve; Amadeus; Stalag 17; The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence; Key Largo; Ball of Fire; Alien; Dr. Strangelove; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Vertigo; Jaws; Punch-Drunk Love

Had a go on this and the My Hero Academia game at MCM a few days ago. They're basically the same game with different rosters. This one played a little better than the MHA as there were prompts on how to do the special moves on this one.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    That and I'm pretty sure the Arc System comment that .access timeco was replying to probably meant for a game like FighterZ specifically. Maybe I'm wrong.
    They probably meant that, yes. So I pointed out the game in development as a way of saying just because it is made by Arc Systems it doesn't mean it is going to be like FighterZ.
    I say that because I decided to finally watch Kill la Kill because I found out about the game and was expecting something just like FighterZ. After finally finishing the series I went to take a look at the game's trailer and...

But it maybe not being developed by them would make sense.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Apparently, this is Marineford Stage !

2 New characters added :

Rurouni Kenshin & makoto shishio

https://twitter.com/EMUNOPLA/status/...710592000?s=19

I'm guessing from Jump? Haven't seen scans yet.

Piccolo and Cell were revealed in V-Jump

2 New Characters added :

Piccolo and Cell :

https://twitter.com/EMUNOPLA/status/1063572844049764354

UGH WHY DOES THE ROSTER HAVE TO BE SO GOOD. Piccccccollllllooooo. He gets left out of half of these. Cell, too? My goodness. Also, YAY Kenshin and MEH Shishio

V-Jump scans with Cell and Piccolo. Thanks to YonkouProductions.

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/statu...10515343917057

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information