+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 329 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 6576

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Bakugo has grown throughout the series but it's nice to see it without him fighting or yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post

Or better the return of Loli backpack.
    That would probably mean Mirio could be healed too. Is the story ready to have him back? At the very least, there's room with so many heroes dead or injured but…

Besides O'Clock's and regeneration, do we have confirmation that Nomura has any other quirk?
    The bomb cells, that's about it. Oh! And, let's not forget the strongest quirk of all, a gun.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Bakugo has grown throughout the series but it's nice to see it without him fighting or yelling.
    Other examples of it, off the top of my head:

Hidden:

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I don’t think that they would manage to get Eiri to work right now. With aizawa as he is right now, him being her primary caretaker either she uses up her stored “juice” for him, or we’ll get another walking disaster over there. Did her power work on mater or only living beings?

Eiri power are strange to me, like she’s capable of “un-birthing “ people, but overhaul referred to it as devolving, like the quirk bullets, but it makes me think that the quirk bullets have some kind of substance that gets eiri ‘s activated quirk cells into the target quirk cells, and this is the part that contradicts the text, returns them to their child or unborn state. If returned to child, then maybe in time, like years, the quirk would evolve again, but If it is to unborn, then there is nothing there, just like if mr compress reduced your stomach to a capsule, gone for good as there should not be something there to return.

We’d need to see how her quirk interacts with a missing limb.

Like certain virus right now, that knows how to find the cell that should infect by <virus and proteins> stuff, the quirk biological factor might have something unique like that, that would allow a substance to find it through the blood.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

For me it was the first time that Hori actually showed instead of saying that Bakugo had character development.
    Guys, I know Bakugo has had probably the most character development, or close to it, in the series. I'm saying that for me it was the first time it felt genuine.

Guys, I know Bakugo has had probably the most character development, or close to it, in the series. I'm saying that for me it was the first time it felt genuine.
    That's fair. It was definitely more overt than the other instances.

I think that because this time, the only interpretation is character development, while all those others could be read as something else. Granted at the 5th is mental gymnastics of olympic level but worse stories have sold more.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Holy shit. (285 spoilers)

Spoiler:
    If he survives, he will be paralyzed and unable to use his quirk. I hope that this is not a Kuririn situation.

Spoiler:
    It'll be really interesting to see Kacchan no longer able to be a hero. I suspect Horikawa would turn him into the new Tsuka'uchi? Working for the police without powers and lending a hand to the heroes?
    She/Her

Spoiler:
    Crippled, quirkless, or AFO hijacked the body. Place your bets.

Spoiler:
    Horikoshi has way too much fun choreographing Bakugo's fights to take his quirk, right?

glances at Mirio

Right???

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Spoiler:
    His sacrifice to save Izuku does not involve jumping off a tall building, 0/10

Resisting these spoiler brackets super fucking hard right now.
    Given the nature of what we've ALREADY had, for someone to say "holy shit" before the spoilers...
    that's significant. It's definitely in my best interest to wait for Sunday.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I know! I kept seeing little comments here and there. Not saying what happened. But reactionary stuff.

It's hilarious to me to see this chapter trending on Twitter, too. I find it to be really awesome that the series has such a strong fanbase, especially considering how much of it is young.
    Last edited by JulieYBM; September 24th, 2020 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.
    She/Her

Vigilantes 86
    Spoiler:
    My boy Rappa is back.
    Takeshi Kuroiwa made another move, how many steps Mr. Oguro was ahead of the game when AFO stole his quirk.

I caved and saw some spoilers. I need it to be Sunday stat!

I read a scan chapter because I couldn't wait.

Spoiler:
    Oh my gosh, I LOVE the callback to the first villain encounter.
    First Deku moved without thinking to attempt to save Bakugo,
    and now Bakugo did the same for Deku.

This is why atonement for his actions was brought up in the previous chapter.
    This was his Vegeta VS Buu sacrifice moment.

Not sure which outcome this is leading to, though.
    Is he simply stabbed and gravely wounded, putting him out of the fight?
    Is his spine fucked up, ruining his hero career?
    Or will this lead to his power being stolen?

I'm leaning towards him getting his power stolen, since Shigaraki was shown wondering about what quirk could protect him from Deku's rampage.

Spoiler:
    Man this is definitely a messed up day for the heroes. A few dead, a ton maimed. Possibly now one quirkless. And Machia is still incoming with extra villains.

Spoiler:
    I'm kinda more disturbed that Deku and Enji were going for the kill. Yes, I understand that he is the BIG threat.
    But if heroes are judge, jury and executor what stands in the away of one hero becoming a reverse Stain, killing every villain he faces.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information