+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jigokuraku

Default Re: Jigokuraku

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    That is devilishly heavenly! Okay, bad pun. But it's amazing. I haven't been won over by a series as quickly as this one since at least Yakusoku no Neverland. And there haven't been many series before that that pulled it off. The characters and the setting have been incredible so far. Can't wait to read an official and *free* version! Who's translating it?
    Wait, you can access Viz? Wtf. Aren't you region locked or whatever that damn thing is?

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    The same asshole doing My Hero Academia and Dr. Stone, I think. Doesn't make sense that he keeps getting so lucky.
    Daaaaamn, dude, many congrats! That is awesome indeed!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Wait, you can access Viz? Wtf. Aren't you region locked or whatever that damn thing is?
    Well... one may have access to certain... ways that circumvent those locks. It's not legal, but dammit, I'm paying to support the authors! It's better than pirating the series.

Aight, I think I know what you're talking about... I think...

I'll check some VPN services.

Shh, quiet, quiet. Don't tell anyone, but I'm using the hola! Chrome extension.

I still get triggered with Spanish words because of Olivenša (never forget), but I'll check that one out later. Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I still get triggered with Spanish words because of Olivenša (never forget), but I'll check that one out later. Thanks for the tip
    Olivenša Ú nossa, am I right? I'm not that patriotic but it's always good for some jokes, especially involving Salazarist propaganda. Still funny today.

Ooooh, good god, I just realized the Shueisha new manga service had Jigokuraku available: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/#/titles/100040

And not only the first and last chapters, all of them! <3 Since VIZ only provides Jigokuraku on the region-locked browser version, not on app, I couldn't read it there, so this was a very pleasant surprise.

This manga is so damn good, along with Witch Hat Atelier and Land of Lustrous it is easily my favorite title in the last years, so I am really happy to finally be able to catch up with it after months. Also have to point out I felt like fanboying over CCC all the time because, man, the quality...

Dat was a hell of a read

I just realized that MangaPlus has differences between region.
    In France, for that manga which is licenced here, you only get the first 3 and last 3 chapters. Also a link leads to Kaze's website who is the french publisher.
    If I use a VPN to change my location, I can now see the rest of the chapters.
    Interesting.

I binged this over the weekend, highly enjoyable.
    Let the beat build bitch

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Thanks for sharing that link, I was wondering what happened to this series. It's also refreshing to have free official content that is actually available in my region.
    I hate quacks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information