+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hybrid- Reboot Version.

Default Re: Hybrid- Reboot Version.

Chapter 66: Fairy Forest.

Hidden:

Trenspassing through a snow field, Johnnathan and the rest of his crew were on his way to the Fairy Forest under a snow fall. West was carrying both Serra and Hara on his shoulders, with the later being fast asleep.

"Atchoo!" Serra sneezed. "Brrrr...How did I ended up in this situation?"

"So what's the deal with spider-boy here?" Asked West.

"I guess he went into a hibernation." Said Florencia. "They tend to do this on cold temperatures."

"Sigh. If only Vanilla was here. She could warm us up." Said Edward.

"Would you please not bring her up out of the blue like that?" Said Johnnathan. "That girl has enough for a lifetime already."

"Hmm...What is this?" Said Evening as she see a small blue glowing pollen-like ball.

"Oh...We arrived." Said Florencia as the snow fades away and they stands in front an entire forest composed of blue-coloured trees.

"Wow...It's beautiful." Said West. "I feel like an elephant who found his way to his resting grounds."

"...That was weird and dark, man." Said Johnnathan.

"I do feel a warm in my heart seeing this." Said Evening. "I've seen gravures on books, but this is looks like the most stunning-looking place in the world."

"People do say that a lot." Said Florencia. "But then again, the real Fairy Forest is way more further. I'll guide you there."

Them keep walking inside the forest as Edward looks behind and sees a glimpse of Gel. "What should I do next?"

Meanwhile on the Potion Laboratory, a woman with a long red hair dressed with a black dress, exposing her shoulders and cleavage, wearing a pointy purple hat is brewing several substances into a glass bottle. "Alright then, just one little tidy bit drop of Metal Slug Extract, then my greatest potion ever will be-"

"Professor Salomeeeeeeh!" Honnie stormed inside the room, making so much noise that Salomeh do an accident that makes the potion explode on her face.

"...Why?"

"Ooops. I hope it wasn't important."

"It was. I hope you have a good excuse to not ban you here forever."

"Er...Look who came back."

"H-Hello." Said Vanilla who was a bit awkward.

"Ah! Vanilla!" Salomeh quickly went to hug Vanilla. "How I missed you! I was so concerned that you weren't kidnapped by a Hyena and sold as a pleasure slave!"

"That's...oddly specific."

"Wait a second! If you are here then...You somehow found your father?!"

"M-More or less. I just found out he is in Neon and apparently has amnesia on a military base."

"Amnesia? Neon? Wow, that's reassuring but yet still delicated. Where did you get that info?"

Oh! It was from Viper."

"Viper?! You mean Chemira?!"

"Wait, Viper?" Asked Honnie. "As in THAT Viper?!"

"That certainly bring memories. I was wondering how good old Viper was doing...Wait, does that mean you were on Stormy Island?"

"Y-Yeah." Said Vanilla. "I know it isn't a place for a delicated snowflake like me, but-"

"You didn't met Aladdin by any chance did you?"

"Ah! Yeah, I did actually-"

"Goodness Gracious!" Salomeh held Vanilla's shoulders very thightly. "Did he hurt you?! Did he upseted you?! Did he hurt and upseted you not necessarily on that order?!"

"W-Where is this coming from? I mean, sure he is scary and rude, but I don't find him menancing...at least not a lot."

"Now you are bringing the Desert Prince?" Said Honnie. "I wasn't expecting you to meet the other Miracles like this."

"Urgh. Sorry, Vanilla." Said Salomeh. "It just, me and Al we just don't get along very well...Oh what the hell, we don't get along at all."

"I thought you, him and Chemira were pretty close."

"Were. Then things happened."

"Okay then...So I guess I'll just...Find another work to do since I'm here."

"Ah. Well, I am in need of an assistant for some research. And in the meantime you can come with me to Neon, but I guess you may want to take a break from all travelling."

"Actually, a little more travelling sounds lovely."

Back at the forest, the crew was still strolling at the forest, following a trail.

"Flor?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Yes?" Replied Florencia.

"Are we at the Forest?"

"Yes."

"Sooo...Where are the Fairies? And where do you exactly used to live?"

"The residents live at what we call "The Heart" that is located at the center of the forest. Everything around it is like a garden surrounding the house or something. There are wild animals, but they do not do any harm unless you bother them and there are some rare plants, so please be careful. Also while the fruits here are pretty rare to the outside world please refraim-"

"Yooooo! Is that a Fairy Apple?!" Johnnathan points at a tree with blue-coloured apples.

"Ah! Y-Yeah, but please do not-"

"Hey guys! Guess what?! Fairy Apple!"

"A Fairy Fruit. I heard about them." Said Sanzuke. "Some people call them the Holy Nectar."

"Sweet! I was looking for a sugary treat after all!" Said West who put Hara down and him, Johnnathan and Sanzuke went to collect them.

"N-No guys! We can't just pick a fruit from here and take it to outside!" Complained Florencia.

"It's okay Flor! We just gonna eat inside the forest!" Said Johnnathan.

"But...But...Ooooh this is not okay..." Florencia turned depressed.

"There, there Flor." Evening patted her back. "Men are just stupid creatures most of the time."

"Yeah...We are stupid." Said Edward who was behind them, sitting on a rock with a blank expression. "We do stupid acts and say stupid things as well...And worst of the times we do not do the right actions and do not say the right things at the right times...Yeah, we are cowards. Like bugs who hide below the rocks, too embarassed to look at other's eyes."

"Hey Dude. I felt kind of offended by that." Said Hara.

"Oh great. He woke up." Said Serra. "I guess I'll try one of those apples."

"Leave some for me." The two of them went to pick apples.

"...Is he always like this?" Asked Evening. "He seemed very optimist the first time I met him."

"...Eddie, did something happeded between you and Vanilla?" Asked Florencia.

"What?! M-Me and her?! N-No! O-Of course not! It definetly didn't happened!" Said Edward.

"You...didn't done anything made her upset, did you?"

"N-No...I guess not."

"Edward, I swear if you made her cry somehow, I'll suck your blood and then spill it all over you!" Said Evening.

"...She kissed me."

"Huh?" Said both Evening and Florencia.

"All I did was compliment her a little and suddenly she...just kissed me.

"....Aaaaaaaaaaa!" Florencia and Evening start to happily shake Edward around.

"I knew you could do it! I always knew!" Said Florencia.

"I always thought you two were cute together!" Said Evening.

"Yikes! Please stop!" Said Edward.

"Forsoooth!" Out of nowhere, a Capraex wearing a silver knight's armor appears dashing through the woods. "I have heard a cry of help! Fear no more for justice has arrived!"

"Oh no..." Said Florencia.

"What's this?! Three lost ladies in peril in the forest? And one of them is my dear old friend, Florencia?! Haha! It seems my ally of righteous justice got this covered!"

"Hello...Bors."

"You know him?" Said Evening.

"Yeah. He is one of the...Sigh. Knights of Righteous Justice of Truth."

"And why does he counted me a lady?" Said Edward.

"Hey, what's the ruckus all about?" Said West who appeared eating an apple.

"What's this?! Some devious-looking character dares to eat from our sacred forest?! That cannot be allowed!"

"Who is shouting like crazy here?" Asked Johnnathan who was carrying more fruits alongside Sanzuke.

"By my granpa's horns! Three villainous beings dare to disturb peace on our sacred forest!" Bors picked up a sword that was hanging from behind his back. "I shall deliver the mighty hammer of justice upon those devils!"

"Bors! Plaese let me-"

"Say no more, Florencia! I already figured out! Those enemies of justice were harassing those two young ladies and you put your own life in risk to protect them from those evildoers. but fear not! I, Lord Bors, Knight of Righteous Justice of Truth shall put those criminals in their place."

"Boy, this guys talks a lot-" West is tackled by Bors and is launched at a tree before he could finish his setence. "Ooof! Okay...Okay..."

West attacks Bors with his arms transformed into wolf arms and punches Bors in the face, pushing him back and making him fall.

"So! A Werewolf! You would be a worhty foe! Yaaaaaaah!" Bors engaged West in combat swinging his sword fast enough to not leave a single opening left for him to counter.

"This goat is big and quick, but not quick enough." West started to jump from tree to tree, kicking at them and going into random directions.

"This villain is cunning."

"Now!" West sends a wind blade at Bors that slices his shoulder.

"Wind Magic?!"

Distracted by the attack, West transforms into a wolfman and kicks his face.

"Gruh! You are a outstanding fighter, I admit."

"Say that when you have the upper hand."

"I thought you were at most an elite soldier, but I am positive now. You are in fact a lieutenaut of an evil army of doom, right?"

"...I am a what now?"

"Don't you mess with me!" Bors starts to show amazing dexterity by spinning his sword around his hands. "I have justice on my side!"

But out of the blue, he is held by several chains. "What?!"

"Er...Sorry." Said Evening who catched him. "It looked it could get too ugly."

"The fair maiden was with conspiring with the villains all along?! What a twist!"

"Can you shut for one second and listen from what I have to say?!" Shouted Florencia.

"...You could just asked."

"Graaaaaaaaaaah!" She slams her bow into his face hard.

"Ouch! The might jaws of righteousnes...."

Chapter 67: The Heart of the Forest.

Hidden:

"And that's all about it!" Said Florencia, scolding Bors who was chained by Evening. "Any questions?"

"So they aren't villains. I humble apologize for my despicable actions."

"Good. You can release him Eve. Gosh, even the most polite Capraex have to be hard to deal with it."

Evening then pull back her chains. "Hmmm...Where were the kids?"

"We're here." Said Hara who appeared alongside Serra from behing a tree. "It looked dangerous so we decided to hide."

"I can't believe it...You!" Bors points his finger at Serra.

"Eh? What about it?" Asked Serra.

"You...Are me!"

Hara looks at Bors and then Serra. "...Not really."

"What gracious fortune!" Bors picks Serra and holds her upwards. "I have found myself a knave?"

"Whaaaaaat?!"

"Fortune smiles upon my very existence! I shall raise this young apprentice of knight into a true warrior and our names will go down in history as Heroes of Legends!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!"

"Hey that's cool, Serra." Said Hara. "I wish I had a destiny like that."

"What's this!" Said Bors. "This boy may have the exterior of a squishy land crawler, but from inside, I sense he is unbreakable like the scales of a dragon."

"Thanks...I try a lot...More than I should."

"While it may beyond me to shape yourself into a hero, I shall look foward to see how far destiny will allow you to reach."

"...Never in my life someone said something so inspiring someone said to me." Hara shed a tear in each of his eyes.

"Hey, this is cool and all, but should we get going?" Asked West. "Not like there will be another weirdo to cause another misunderstanding."

"Do not worry, Lieutenaut Wind Fang! I shall pay back my debt by guiding you to the Heart!" Said Bors who put Serra on his shoulder. "Go Foward, my allies of justice!"

"...H-How did I ended up like this?" Serra looked depressed.

The group then followed Bors through the forest.

"So, Dame Florencia." Said Bors. "Any luck with the Keys?"

"We found three of them." Said Florencia. "In fact we have three chosen by the pacts."

"So they are Chosen Ones?! As expect from the Dame's Allies! Is the Lieutenaut one of the chosen?"

"Yes, he was chosen by Gabo...By the way, he is my boyfriend."

"Ah! But of course! Only a noble soul chosen by the Great Beast Sprite would be able to covet your feelings! Lieutenaut might look a ugly flea-ridden beast, but he is pretty!"

"...Okaaaaaay. I wish I could say the same." Said West.

"Hmmm....Florencia, what exactly are those?" Asked Sanzuke.

"Those what?" Said Florencia.

"This pollen-like light floating around. No one else is seeing them?"

"Oh! That might be pieces of soul."

"Souls? As in...Ghosts?!" Shouted Edward.

"You see when a fairy dies, their bodies turn into dust and returns to the forest."

"Are you saying we are on a fairy graveyard?"

"Technically yes. But how do you see it Sanzuke?"

"Probably it's Yomi's doing." Said Sanzuke. "I have been able to...sense some stuff. More or less like how Johnnathan does."

"There are any ghosts at the ship, is it?" Said Edward.

"Not really, but I've been able to sense your souls."

"Hey, that's breach of privacy." Said West.

"I can't chose to turn off, okay? Besides it's not like I am seeing you all naked. It's just like a bunch of fireflies."

"So those are not gonna harm us, right?" Said Evening. "I feel kind of off around them."

"They are made of light, so they do have some sort of effect on you." Said Florencia. "The Vampires never did once attack this place because of it."

"I guess as long as I do not try to misbehave everything is fine, fight Johnny?" She looks behind and she sees Johnnathan collapsed on the gorund. "J-Johnny!"

She runs to his side and helps him stand.

"Blood..." Said Johnnathan. "Need...Blood..."

"Blood? Okay, just give me a-" As Evening went to bite her own hand, Johnnathan rushed and bited her neck. "Aaaah!"

"Woah! Easy there tiger!" West went and delivered a punch to Johnnathan's head.

"Ouch! My head."

"I don't know how Hybrids do their things, but respect your woman, okay?"

"What did I do?"

"You bited Evening's neck?" Said Edward. "Like a few seconds ago. Like a vampire."

"...You didn't mention there was a vampire among your allies." Said Bors to Florencia.

"He is half-vampire, but that was weird."

"Hmm...Sketchy indeed...Wasn't there a legend about hybrids becoming vampires from long ago?"

"What?! That is possible?!" Said Evening.

"It's a notion fairies had, but not was really proved." Said Florencia. "But this is certainly unnatural. I guess we need to have the Fairy Mother take a look at you."

"Well, that's fine by me." Said Johnnathan. "Weren't we trying to do that anyway?"

"Yes, but we are allowed to put you in your place if you misbehave."

"...Fair. I'll be going ahead then." As Johnnathan went a few steps ahead of them, West went to check on Evening.

"So, you okay there, missy?" Asked West as Evening stared at him with a cold gaze. "...What?"

"...Tch!" Evening looked away and went ahead with a grumpy demeanor.

"...What?"

"Er...West." Florencia murmured on his ear. "Vampires tends to like when the one they love bite their necks."

"In other words, I "ruined the moment". Just great."

After taking a long road through the forest, they seem to arrive at a dead end. A wall of rocks and stone stood in their way.

"Do we climb now?" Asked Johnnathan.

"That won't be necessary." Florencia pulled a green charm from her pocket and showed it in front of the wall, revealing a hidden passage.

"Huh. Should've figured out."

When they pass through the passage they arrive at a whole city made of houses built in the trees surrounded by a wall of flora. A giant tree with a castle built around of it could be seen in the middle of it.

"Wow! I wish I had those tree houses." Said Johnnathan.

"That's the world tree, Yggdrasil." Said Florencia. "It roots expands to the whole world and it's where the Fairy Mother lives."

Walking a bit further, they spot several residents. Most of them fairies, but also Gremlins, Acquillas and even Merfolks.

"Incredible." Said Edward. "I thought it would be only fairies, but there is a big diversity here. There even Hyenas and Lagomoths."

"While it's true this is the motherland of the fairies, several other species came from the outside. Bors here being one of them."

"Huh. Since we touched on the subject, what is your story, Sir Bors?"

"I was just for someone to ask my frail-looking companion!" Shouted Bors. "Even though the epicness of my extraordinary tale my be far too much for your avarage ears, I shall lend you this legend that few have heard!"

"I am already regretting it."

"It all started on the fateful day, 30 years ago...I was just a kid, looking at the horizon on top of the high mountains of Mox wondering what destiny reserved for that still newborn. But then out of nowhere I was taken by the tyranical talons of the king of the owl, an Owlmageddon! It catched me and went far into the skies above!"

"An Owlmageddon? Just like that?"

"For hours I've been on the mercy of the flying beast of spite, until by the most unexpected hour, a lightning bolt struck the fiend with feathers and I fell from the skies, safely landing on a leaf of the World Tree."

"Now that's karma."

"It was by then I realized it was my calling to act as a protector to these good people and then the first chapter of the Legend of Bors begun!"

"30 years in the making and yet this chapter never ends." Said Florencia.

"You have returned sooner than I expected." A being shaped like a human that looked like an armor made of wood with two glowing red eyes appeared right behind them.

"Ah! I-It's you." Florencia quickly stood in front of the mysterious man and bowed.

"...You know him Flor?" Asked Johnnathan. "I couldn't sense him approaching at all."

"So it wasn't just me." Said West.

"...And me." Said Evening.

"My apologies about that." Said the being. "It's not like I was trying to hide myself. It's a...condition of sorts."

"Let me introduce him." Said Florencia. "This is the one know as Paladin. He is in fact a construct made by the Fairy Mother. A body of wood granted life."

"Really?" Said Edward. "Damn this is sick. Vanilla would pest this guy like crazy with her curiosity."

"It seems you found three, isn't it Florencia?" Said the Paladin.

"Yes. I apologize I am missing the remaining half."

"No. I understand there are some urgent matters to attend. Luckily for you...Titania has some free time to spare."

Chapter 68: Fairy Queen.

Hidden:

On the Vitoria, Aladdin was feasting on a chicken soup on the deck alongside Drake.

"Nothing like enjoying whatever Coela cooks it alongside your best pal, isn't it Al?" Said Drake.

"Whatever. I'm just glad this cold is gone."

"Still, I wanna know how Johnny is doing it. Is it me or he was a little...different last time we were together. Maybe Evening made him a little more mature."

"About that, I wanted to say something about him."

"Oh? Did you noticed something? Perhaps on his darkess?"

"You see, he..."

"Is it a good time?" Shadewing appeared, descending from the skies.

"Oh. You are back. How did it go with Viper?"

"Nothing much, but...Well there was something."

"What exactly?"

"I went to Neon from an errand of hers and...Remember that thing with Vanilla's father?"

"Frosty? What about it?"

"Well, you see...."

Meanwhile at the Fairy's Forest's Heart, Johnnathan ans the others arrived right in front of the World Tree, whose leaves were covering the whole sky.

"...Is it really okay, for build a whole mansion on top of the tree that covers the entire world?" Asked Edward.

"It was built to be like an extension of the tree." Said Paladin. "Fairy Queen Magic, do not ask it how."

"So, we climb all the way there?" Asked West.

"We use the door." Said the Paladin as shining ring appeared on the floor.

"...That is not a door."

They step on the ring and soon are teleported to a large balcony on the top of the tree.

"Woah. Awesome." Said Johnnathan. "This is the sort of view I wish my house had it."

"Didn't you lived in the mountains?" Said Evening.

"But my house wasn't at the top of it."

"Wow. Gel looks so tiny from up here." Said Edward as he spotted the city covered in snow.

"And what is that weird mountain up there?" Said Hara as he pointed to a cold mountain far away from them that was silver coloured.

"Ah, that's the famous Platinum Mountain" Said Florencia. "Heighting about 20,000 feet high and it's made entirely of platinum."

"That's a lot of platinum, I guess."

"Yeah, and-"

"Florencia, you are here!" Suddenly a small childlike fairy with a long green hair and a long white dress appeared right between Florencia and Hara.

"Ah! Your-" Before Florencia could react, the child launched to her arms and tackled her with a hug.

"Hahahahahaha! I missed you so much!"

"Uuurgh! Not in the front of everyone!"

"Who is the spunky kid?" Asked West.

"Silence, Lieutenaut Wind Fang!" Said Bors who striked West's head.

"Ow!"

"Quick! Show humility before the mother!" Bors then kneeled before the child.

"Hmm? You mean the Queen?" Said Johnnathan. "Is her invisible or something."

"Teehee. I believe he is talking about me." Said the child as she floated in the air with her wings. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Fairy Queen, Titania."

"...Aren't you a little too young to be a Fairy Queen?" Said Edward.

"Have you ever seen a Fairy Queen in your life?" Said Florencia.

"No, but...I thought she would be...older."

"Fairies may live longer then humans, but of course I would be an exception." Said Titania. "I am the forever fourteen year old Great Ancient of the Forest. Die of jealously you fools! Hehehe! Kidding, kidding!

"She is a bit childish though." Said Johnnathan.

"I think she is adorable, even though she is older than me." Said Evening.

"So you brought guests, Flor." Said Titania. "Will you introduce me them?"

"O-Okay. These are the Red Beast Pirates. I believe you heard of them."

"Is that so? You brought some rotten apples to my domain. How dare you, Flor? How dare you? Hahaha! I jest!"

"I also found those children on the way. I was hoping you could look after them."

"Huh? So this was what it was about?" Said Serra.

"Hmm...A Capraex girl and a Spider Clan boy. Sure! I can look after them!" Said Titania.

"A-As in forever?"

"You are free to leave when you get older, but on the meantime...Bors, please take them to their quarters."

"Understood!" Bors picked both Serra and Hara and rushed to inside the mansion.

"I didn't agreed to thiiiiiiiiiiis!!!" Shouted Serra.

"Anyway...This one here is Johnnathan." Said Florencia. He is the infamous Red Beast."

"Milady." Said Johnnathan.

"A Hybrid, I see. You don't look like a Warlock, but I sense a huge ammount of Darkness leaking from inside of you. You must be a Deviant, right?"

"Oh? You can tell?

"Of course! Just that I can tell this one is a Werewolf and this other one is a Youko."

"I don't really like when you say that out loud." Said West.

"And I didn't forgot about you too, young human."

"Thanks for noticing me." Said Edward.

"So, how did you became friends with pirates?"

"You see...Things happened and Johnnathan saved my skin. In fact, I became one of them. I am currently the First-Mate."

"Oh? Is that so? Well, you were always someone to depend on, so it is not unexpected."

"Huh? You are not upset that I became a pirate?"

"I can see you have very strong and loyal friends. You'll be fine for the time being."

"I...I see...Also, there is another thing."

"What?"

"It's...About this one here." Florencia pulled West by the arm. "This is West. He is my boyfriend. I thought I should've let you know."

"Gaaaaaaaaasp!" Titania became stunned and then very excited. "Oh my gosh! That's so wonderful! Who would believe after 30 years you finally manage to hook up with someone?!"

"Y-Your majesty, please...Don't say that out loud."

"But this is a surprise alright." Titania speaks with a smug on her face. "I never thought you were into the rebel type."

"He may be reckless, but he is not a thug..."

"...West, isn't it?"

"Hmm? What about it?" Asked West.

"Florencia might be someone that may have the answer for everything, but even she can make mistakes. But what matters is that she is true to her feelings and really care for those she loves. So you have to be a pretty nice guy to make her accept you. I say this because she is like a daughter to me."

"...I kinda already knew that."

"...Pfffft! Hahahahahaha! This lad is very funny, Flor!"

"I'm glad you liked him." Said Florencia.

"And now to address the elephant in the room...Or should I say Vampire." Titania turns her looks to Evening. "And what about, darling?"

"Ah! Y-You can tell?!" Said Evening.

"Your ring can change you from outside, but sadly such things do not work on me."

"I see...I do not wish do any harm."

"Oh don't worry about that. Even if you wanted, this whole forest would weaken you and you would be dead meat. Hahahahaha!"

"Hahaha..Yeah, right."

"...I wasn't kidding by the way."

"Oh? O-Okay."

"Speaking of which, Titania." Said the Paladin. "It seems this Johnnathan is getting on that condition."

"That condition?"

"You see...It appears he is turning into a Vampire" Said Florencia.

"Ah..." Titania stayed a few moments in silence. "...I see. Does he have a Sprite by any chance."

"...Agni? You here?" Johnnathan asked for Agni who appeared from inside of him.

"Well...I knew I would take the stage." Said Agni. "Hello there, Titania. Long time no see."

"Agni. It had to be you, huh?" Said Titania. "Is there any others?"

Gabo and Yomi then appeared from their hosts.

"We are here." Said Yomi.

"Gabo!"

"So Fire, Beast and Spirit. You gathered quite a lot." Said Titania. "Now then Agni, can you tell me about this one's inner darkness?"

"This one is a reckless fool." Said Agni. "Twice he had been forced to push the limits and unleash a absurd ammount of Darkness to survive. If I was Umbra I may could do something, but I am not her."

"What do you have to say, Yomi?"

"The shape of his soul is definetly changing." Said Yomi. "He is certainly turnign into something else."

"Guys...Can we skip the diagnosis part."Said Johnnathan. "Hearing about is making me anxious."

"I suposse that's for the best." Said Titania. "We cannot have that thing to happen again."

"What do you mean that thing?"

"About ten thousand years ago, there was a Hybrid like you who went to the same way as you." Said the Paladin. "Let's just say the end result was...a mess."

"Bloody hell..."

"If you please follow me, I would start to find a way to revert this situation right away." Titania went to a large door to inside the house and it opens right when she gets close enough. "If you may?"

"Right away." Johnnathan followed Titania alongside the rest. Yomi then stared at the Paladin and went to talk to Sanzuke.

"Sanzuke, go ahead without me for a while. I need to check something quick."

"...Very well then." Said Sanzuke as he follows the rest.

"...Do you honestly believe I wouldn't notice how you and Titania are different?"

"We weren't trying." Said the Paladin. "You noticing or not, it wouldn't make a difference."

"It's certainly not something to ignore. To think you of all people would be in this state. Trapped on a body of wood. Isn't it? Izanagi, my old friend?"
    Last edited by KageKageKing; May 11th, 2019 at 05:30 AM.

Chapter 69: Another World.

Hidden:

Titania took Johnnathan and his crew to a tour inside her house. It was like a magic palace with wall made of sparkling ice crystals. Each hallway had a different set of artifacts to display.

"You have some interesting objects laying out here, queen." Said Edward. "Are those from the very beggining of the Immortal Era?"

"Some of them have a 1000 year gap, but yeah, they are pretty old." Replied Titania. "I donate some of them to a museum in Gel from time to time. Some are machines that are still even functional, but do not touch it. Really, it might blow the moon again."

"They blew the moon in the past?" Said West. "Then why is it still there?"

"Let's just about fifty percent of it is...artificial in a way. But do not tell anyone. Speaking of which has any one of you came across a interesting book? Maybe written in two ancient languages?"

"Y-Yeah. I was wondering about that." Said Edward. "I had that in my possession."

"I hope you enjoyed the treasure hunt me and Camilla orchastrated."

"So it was all a game, huh?"

They passes through a door and arrives on a room filled with plant life. The room itself had a very tall ceiling. "This is the Garden. We keep and cultivate some of the world's flora here."

"Amazing, there are even trees." Said Evening who spotted a very tall tree with several branches on the top . "Isn't that an Araukaria Flower? There aren't a lot of them in the world."

"Yep. The same tree that gave Araukarias it's name. It was a miracle to put one inside."

Johnnathan spots a unusual plant behind a fence saying "Keep Out" right next to them. It was purple bulg surrounded by two leaves. "Is that dangerous?"

"Not really, but if you get close it will."

As they passes through the plant, Johnnathan hears a whispers. "...Feed me the human, lad."

"...You said something Agni?"

"It wasn't me." Said Agni, inside of Johnnathan.

A while later they arrive at a wide open room with three long sofas around a table. The room was also filled with artifacts and portraits.

"This is the Guest Room." Said Titania. "Please enjoy yourselves while I'll fetch something to you to drink."

"Guest Room? I could sleep in one of those sofas and feel like I'm in a 5-star hotel." Said Edward.

"I wouldn't go that far." Said Johnnathan. "There are some...bizarre things spread around...Like this thing." He stands in front of a giant black helm with two horns, with one of them being broken. Agni then left inside of Johnnathan.

"...Hello there, old friend." Said Agni.

"Huh?"

"Oh, Astaroth. Whatever gone wrong?"

"Astaroth? As in the Great Ancient of Fire?"

"Yeah. This thing used to be his head."

"His head? It looks like metal."

"Fire Demons had souls of fire and skins of steel." Said Florencia. "They needed iron bodies over their bodies of flames to walk around."

"So the queen is like putting a piece of his head on display?" Asked West. "That's kind of messed up."

"What really happened back then?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Meh. He went crazy and tried to conquer the world." Said Agni."You know, demon overlord-style. The remaining immortals went all their all to hide us away from him and the rest is history. But damn, things were so easy before all of this."

"Hey fellas. I'm back." Yomi appeared passing through the walls.

"What were you doing?" Asked Sanzuke.

"Probably what Agni is doing."

"Guys, I think it just might be me, but..." Edward called everyone attention to a painting of a woman with red eyes and a long ebony hair wearing a red dress.. "...Is this Eve?"

"Woah...Woah! Yeah, for once you aren't wrong, I guess." Said West.

"...This is both fascinating and terrifying." Said Evening. "It's like walking into your stalker's room."

"I think your imagination is fascinating and terrifying." Said Johnnathan.

"Sorry for the wait!" Titania appeared with a giant ladybug carrying a plate with tea. "I gathered the best leaves for this. I hope you enjoy."

"Wow. The entire air around changed by the second this tea showed." Said West. "I want the one that smells like strawberry."

"So? Does the portrait interests you a little bit?"

"I would be lying if I agreed on the "little bit" part." Said Evening.

"You are one of Vladmir's daughter, right?"

"Ah!"

"I know this because you are the spitting image of your Grandmother."

"Grandmother? That means..."

"Yes. The Great Ancient of Darkness, Camilla."

"Amazing. I heard stories about it, but I guess I took pushed after her. Why do you have her portrait anyway?"

"Me and her used to be close friends. People would joke saying we were sisters."

"A vampire and a fairy?" Said Johnnathan. "It's hard to see that."

"But your first-mate is a fairy and you are a hybrid." Said West.

"Still, not siblings."

"I do look after you like your older sister sometimes." Said Florencia.

"Hahaha! That's so like you, Flor." Said Titania. "Now Johnnathan, could you tell me how are you feeling right now? About...you-know-what?"

"Yeah. Lately I have been really into blood." Said Johnnathan. "Just a while ago, I gave it a bite into Evening's neck."

"Not that I was complaining." Said Evening who silently stared at West.

"...She sure is upset with me by the most unexpected motive." Said West.

"I see...As you heard it, there was a episode like this in the past." Said Titania. "About ten thousand years ago."

"And what happened ten thousand years ago?"

"For that I have first explain to you about your race. Or rather about the precursors of your race."

"You mean Vampires?"

"That AND beyond that. And this may be very bothersome of my part, but...I only wish to share this information with you and Evening."

"...I have no objections. Right, Flor?"

"...I agree." Said Florencia.

"Very well...Follow me you two."

Johnnathan and Evening both picked a tea cup and followed Titania to the Library of the manor.

"...I feel like we'll miss a lot of important plot points." Said Edward.

Titania brought Johnnathan and Evelyne to the library. It was a large collection of books, bigger than any other. It has also sculptures and other art pieces. One of those was a giant stone toad, right at the entrance.

"Wait just a little minute while I go gather info for you two." Titania went to fly at the shelves, looking for a particular book. "Let's see...Where did I put?"

While they wait, the two of them take a seat on a nearby table and Evening takes a shot of her tea. "Aaaaah...How delightful."

"I don't find it particulary amazing." Said Johnnathan.

"You would if you only had to drink only one thing for a decade."

"Hasn't been another decade since you went rogue?"

"One decade does not erase another."

"I guess this is a little late to ask, but..." Said Titania while still looking for a book. "Are you two in a relationship?"

"Ah! Y-Yes!" Said Evening.

"I see. I see. You two are a very cute couple."

"S-Sheesh! Do not say that out loud!"

"Why not? It's the truth. In thousand of years, you are the cutest couple I ever seen it."

"Okay, this IS really embarassing." Said Johnnathan.

"Ah! Found it!" Titania picks a very old-looking book and brings it to the table they were on it. "Now just let me find the part..."

Johnnathan and Evening patiently waits Titania as they finish their tea.

"....So, how long are you two together?" Asked Titania while she looked at the book.

"Oh...A few days or so." Said Johnnathan.

"That's sounds very recent."

"We do know each other since we were kids, 10 years ago." Said Evening. "We did stopped seeing each other because...things happened."

"I see. That's very sweet."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"...On a scale from 1 to 10, how do you rate each other on the sex aspect?" Both Johnnathan and Evening spilled the rest of the tea after that question.

"What the hell?!"

"If it's unexistent, consider it a zero."

"What's up with this question?! Is this some kind of couple therapy?!"

"You could see that way, yeah."

"This is invasion of privacy! And it's creepy considering you look like a prebuscent girl!"

"...I-I do think she is a ten." Said Johnnathan while turning his face to the side with his cheeks red.

"H-Huh?!" Evening gets flustered.

"I mean, I never had it with another woman, but I guess she is about that."

"O-Oh..." Evening looks to the other side, avoiding showing her red face to Johnnathan.

"...What a boring answer." Said Titania. "I recommend you two take a time and meet other people."

"I'll kill her Johnnathan!" Evening tries to charge at Titania, but Johnnathan manages to hold her down.

"Aha! I found it!" Said Titania, while showing the book to them. It had a image of two planets. One blue with green landmarks and the other pure red. "You two see those two seemingly different worlds?"

"Yes. One looks cool and the other not so much." Said Johnnathan.

"What if I told you, those two are actually the same planet and it's in fact our world?"

"You mean World Seven?" Said Evening. "I find it hard to believe our world looked rotten like that."

"As you know, World Seven was created when Six Realms decided to escape their demise. But it wasn't as simple as picked one portion of each of them and put it together like a snowball."

"That's do not sounds simple." Said Johnnathan.

"In fact, what we did was pick a dead world and use it as a foundation. It certainly sounds more simple, right?"

"...Not really. How did you got there in the first place?"

"We had the Sprites to move us to this world. But first we had to make the place appropriated for live on there. So preparations had to be made." Titania flips a page and shows the image of a seed. "This was a Yggdrasil Seed. The very same seed that turned into this tree."

"How long was exactly that?"

"Around one hundred...thousand...ish? Look, just because I'm immortal that does not means I remember everything."

"That's a ridiculous amount of time."

"Anyway, just planting the seed on unfertile soil wouldn't solve anything. We had to appeal to a far more powerful being."

"What was more powerful than you?" Asked Evening.

"Lady Death."

"Lady...Death?" Said Johnnathan. "As in...Death Death?"

"Yes. The deity that heralds souls. You see, the great Ancient and Death are...kind of close."

"But how could Death even help?"

"Life and Death are two sides of the same coin. One does not exists with another. So to create life, you need to have Death as well."

"So she was able to make Yggdrasil to grow?"

"Of course. When Yggdrasil's roots spread across the earth, we could move on to this world."

"Sorry, but...was there any sort of catch with this? I don't think Lady Death would help without a price."

"Your hunch is correct. Before we could start, she said there was a certain race she wished us to help grow. That race...was humans."

"Humans?"

"They were a race that didn't existed in any other of the six realms. She was really interested on giving them a second chance."

"A second chance? What are you talking about?"

"She told us that this planet was once a world filled with life and prosperity, until after aeons it got engulfed by natural disasters, wars and genocides. Until it bacame a dead rock stranded in space. You may not know, but Lady Death has a thing for living being with short lives. Something that I kind of understand."

"Short lives, huh?" Said Evening.

"When we first appeared..." Titania flips another page showing some sort of map. "We arrived at the same continent. This place would later become territory of Blitzreign."

"Huh. That might explains why they are so full of themselves."

"There was a lot of hard work to explore the whole place. It was not after a thousand of years we decided to explore other lands. We met humans on those lands thousands of years later. They appeared sooner than I expected. I'm sure the Lady had something to do with that."

"So there were no humans on Blitzreign." Said Johnnathan.

"We first encountered them on the Steel Continent when one of our own was scouting the place. Later on we found more on Neon, Araukarias and many other lands. They lived on simple, but organized groups."

"This is certainly something that I was never taught."

"One of our groups decided to directly overlook them while allowing them to develop themselves. The Dark Walkers."

"My progenitors..." Said Evening.

"Evening...Do you know why vampires exists?"

"Hmm? What is that sort of question?"

"When the Dark Walkers moved to this world, it seems some spawns from another race managed to get smuggled alongside them and managed to grow on this world right under our noses."

"Are you...Talking about the Dark Beasts?"

"The very same." Titania flipped a page and showed images of several black lizard-like creatures.

"I heard about them from my mother." Said Johnnathan. "Monsters that came from many shapes and sizes that manages to adapt to any sort of enviroment. I heard they were extinct."

"The first appearance of those Beasts were recorded around ten thousand years after we arrived here." Said Titania. "They were the bitter enemies of the Dark Walkers. For all eternity, they were in constant conflict. But they managed to create a weapon to oppose them."

"...You say weapon, but...why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

"At that time, humanity already learnt of magic and other stuff, but they were still young and frail compared to us. But the Dark Walkers learnt that something...odd happened when they mixed Dark Magic with them."

"You don't mean..."

"Yes. They learned how to turn humans into vampires."

Last edited by KageKageKing; May 10th, 2019 at 08:11 PM.

Chapter 70: Fear the Dark.

Hidden:

"So the Dark Walkers turned humans into vampires? That's where we came from?" Asked Evening.

"You never figured that out?" Said Titania. "I mean vampires can turn other humans into vampires. Why do you think is that?"

"Oh. Now that you mention it, it's make sense."

"Ah, that's right. Recently...Or should I say a while ago, humans sired by vampires were pretty rare, right?"

"It's a way to keep our numbers in check. I guess my mother was the only vampire I met that was originally a human."

"But still, wasn't that a little extreme?" Asked Johnnathan. "I mean, you had to have an objection about that."

"You talk as if we forced them to do that." Said Titania. "You see, humans volunteered to do this."

"For real?"

"Dark Beasts were like a disease. Just a small spawn could turn into a swarm of death. As I said none of the Dark Walkers noticed that they came along. And the worst part...They usually start preying on the smallest and youngest prey around."

"So humans, right?"

"Yeah. Turns out they were the ones suffering the most. We had to deal with them really fast." Titania flipped a page and showed a figure of shadowy figures waging war against black reptilians type of beasts. "At the time, humans barely had magic and lacked enough physical strenght to combat them. So, they found a way to increase their strenght, speed and fighting capabilities. To receive the blood of the Dark Walkers, they became warriors of darkness, strong enough to defend against the Beasts. But they were cursed to live forever by being fed of only the blood of either mankind or of the darkness."

"Are you sure about that?" Asked Evening. "Because I'm pretty sure I drank blood from others that weren't humans or vampires."

"Oh. That's because all Demi-Humans have human blood in their veins."

"Wait, what?" Asked Johnnathan.

"When you have a lot of different species forming civilizations in the same planet, breeding from different species tend to happen. You may not know this, but outside of the vampires, all Demi-Humans aren't one hundred percent of what they are. Back in the day, it was common a fairy to live until a thousand years. In a way, they are Hybrids."

"So me and the others of the ship are more closer than I thought."

"What about the Dark Beasts?" Asked Evening.

"We managed to get rid of them." Said Titania. "Well, not exactly. There was one of them that managed to escape certain death."

"Huh? Are they still around?"

"In a way, but he can't cause any harm. To escape death, a Dark Beast went into a stage of hypobiosis that never once was heard about it."

"Hypobiosis. Isn't that what the larvae do?" Said Johnnathan.

"Yeah, you could say that he reverted to a very simple stage."

"You mean just like that?"

"Of all the Dark Beasts, the worst ones are the ones that most quickly adapts. And the worst one managed to went into such a state just to avoid being killed. Harvok, the Immortal".

"What happened next?" Asked Evening.

"...Before that, you must know that first they chose a champion to fight for the Dark Walkers. The person they chose was the leader of a warrior tribe that had close ties with the Dark Walkers. It was your grandmother, Camilla Lecardre."

"Grandmother Camilla?"

"As you know, she was the Great Ancient of Darkness, but before her, that title belonged to the King of the Dark Walkers, King Artorius."

"Artorius? Wasn't that the name of the first king of Drakland?" Said Johnnathan.

"The very same. Humans started to gather more in Drakland back in the day. It was shortly while that they migrated to another continent to create several kingdoms who would later become Blitzreign."

"I heard about that, yes. And where did Harvok ended anyway?"

"He is just a dead egg hidden on Gel Magic Academy. But forget him!" Titania casually throws the book away. "Now that you know about the Dark Walkers, it's time you learn about you!"

"And what that would be?"

Suddenly the frog statue of the library opened his eyes and mouth revealing a green light on them. From inside, it sent a tongue in the shape of stairs.

"Oh. He came." Said Titania.

"What is going on?" Asked Evening.

"That's a Warp Frog. A rare beast that turns into a portal to another Warp Frog. They are extremely rare."

"Titania? You up?" From inside, it came a young-looking lad with a red skin, pointy ears and a hair with a strong shade of red that looked like a bonfire. He also wore only a yellow loincloth with a belt passing through his torso."Huh? Are you in the middle of something?"

"Hey Curi! I am just teaching those two some ancient history."

"Huh. Okay then. Anyway, I wanted to know if you could look after someone for a time." He calls up a woman with short black hair in a bobcut covering her body with a long green cape and had red painting on her face. "This is Jaci. Guaraia's sister. I was thinking if you could overlook her training."

"Ah! I see! So that's his sister, huh? But did something happened back in Araukarias?"

"There is a unusual beast that I never saw making them busy. Doesn't seems like one of mine."

"Uuuuh...Who and What is this man?" Asked Johnnathan. "He doesn't look like a fairy to me."

"I guess I could be called one, boy. What do you think Titania?"

"Well, that aside, this one is none other than Curupira, the Great Ancient of Beasts." Said Titania.

"T-The Great Immortal of Beasts?!" Said Evening."I-I certainly expected he to looks more like...well, a beast."

"And I certainly expected you to not use too many words. Aren't you vampires like wild animals now?" Said Curupira while he layed on the floor. "Yaaaaawn...But now that I look better you do look like Camilla."

"It's because she is her granddaughter." Said Titania. "I was also surprised."

"Oh, I see. So she is the sister of that crazy raven guy. Does that means she is just as crazy?"

"...What did you just say?" Asked Johnnathan. "Do you expect her to be twisted just because her brother is one?"

"...Who are you again and how dare you speak to me like that? And anyway, weren't all those vampires very disturbed fellows in the first place?"

"I met you for less than a minute and I already want to punch you straight at the-" Out of nowhere, Jacira strongly held Johnnathan's wrist. "Huh?"

"Don't you dare do anything against my lord." Said Jacira.

"...Her grip is very strong." Thought Johnnathan.

"Okay, calm down. Calm down." Said Titania. "Forgive him, Johnnathan. He is kind of a jester who likes to taunt people and lure them to traps."

"Psh! Right when it was starting to get good." Said Curupira. "Jaci, you can release him."

"Understood." Said Jaci who released Johnnathan.

"Now why have you been teaching a vampire and a hybrid, Titania?"

"Remember that thing happened ten thousand years ago?" Said Titania.

"You mean that other kid who got crazy and...Oh. He is turning into a vampire, right?"

"Exactly. And I am eager to prevent a disaster like that to happen again."

"Disaster?" Asked Johnnathan. "Was it that bad?"

"...At the time, a Hybrid really wanted to become a real vampire in hope to become immortal. And ohe managed to do that by rising his Dark Magic levels to beyond the limit."

"And how bad was it?"

"He got crazy and trashed around." Said Curupira. "Did you know Drakland wasn't aways an island separated from Blitzreign? The guy got so mad, he separated the two pieces of land while we were trying to subdue him."

"By subdue, he means...execution." Said Titania.

"Hmm...Yeah, not really looking foward in separating a continent." Said Johnnathan.

"Come to think of it...Aren't those Rogue Vampires kind of the same?"

"We are?" Said Evening.

"I mean, they aren't near as strong, but the way they behave...It's just like the same."

"I only witnessed a few of them, but it does hold some merit." Said Titania. "Evening, how exactly did you became a "Rogue"?"

"I don't know the details, but my late brother, Specter asked me and my siblings for some materials." Said Evening. "All I know is that I was tasked to found some mushrooms in Mians and my brother Noir went to find Darkanium."

"Were those mushrooms, purple with red dots?"

"Yes, they were."

"Those are most likely Twilight Shrooms. Like Darkanium, they have Dark Magic imbued on them. But you don't seem to be crazy like the other Rogues."

"My brother Raven is the actual responsible in turning people into rogue vampires. When me and my siblings became rogues...It seems Raven took the first shot and from him, the rest of us took a certain ammount."

"I see. I am not actually an expert in Dark Magic, but I can picture what is going on." Said Titania. "If you like pick a huge ammount of Darkness and fill it into one body and then disperse the rest like a filter, you can raise the level of darkness and control the after-effects by some extend. But your brother still had to take a dangerous ammount of Darkness beforehand. I am impressed that even a Higher Vampire could still be able to reason after that."

"I'm afraid my brother lacked reasoning way before that. And obviously, Specter might have done something so his body could had take that shot."

"Leaving this Raven person aside, this one named Specter is actually the scary one." Said Curupira. "He basically outdone the Dark Walkers in this aspect. He might have been the greatest genius that ever lived. It could pass a hundred...No. A thousand years and no one with a mind as brilliant as his would be born. It makes me feel relieved that a clever guy like that is dead now. As in the world is certainly better without him around."

An awkward silence filled the air while Curupira seemed to wait a response.

"...Lord Curupira." Said Evening. "I am aware that the actions of my brothers might have put the world you Immortals took a lot of work to rebuild it and I wish on their behalf. But you know what..." Evening stared at Curupira as he was laying on the floor with a killing intent on her eyes. "I don't care if you are one of the Six Great Immortals, I will not tolorate for you to badmouth my dead family. Do you understand?"

"...You did took the bait, but I'm still impressed by the answer." Curupira got up off the floor with a front flip. "Here I was expecting you to attack me and forcing me to show-off when I would defend myself, but oh well."

"Do you think I am crazy like my brother?"

"Not at all. At least not as crazy. I admit, you got moxie."

"...I love that woman so much that I would kill him just to put a smile on her face." Said Johnnathan.

"Y-Yeah...I think she probably wouldn't smile because of that." Said Titania.

"So when are we going to send the kid to the Underworld?" Asked Curupira.

"The Underworld?!" Shouted Evening.

"Oooooh! Riiiight. You see, the only way to prevent the transformation to stop for good is to have Death fix him."

"Why the hell would you expect Death to fix anything?!"

"The problem is that his soul is being corrupted by his own Darkness." Said Curupira. "And since Izanagi and the Shinto aren't around anymore, she is our best and only bet."

"B-But it's the Underworld! He can't go there is he is alive!"

"Actually there is a way." Titania pulled up a golden ticket that was written Free Pass on it. "This is called a Free Pass. With it you are able to have a two-way trip to the Underworld."

"Why do you have that in your possession?" Asked Johnnathan.

"I said we I was close with Lady Death, didn't I?"

"Ah, bloody hell. Fine. I am going to the world where you go when you die while not being dead. Anything else?"

"You must be curious about the Forest Key, right? Turns out I kinda had to lend over to her so...Since you want it so much, go get there."

"Alright then. So how do this works?"

"Uh..Excuse me a moment." Said Evening. "Can I talk with Johnnathan for just a moment...Alone."

"....Sure. Why not? I'll prepare the trip ahead." Said Titania. "Can you wait a moment too, Curi?"

"Fine. Suit yourself." Said Curupira who was sitting on the table resting his legs on it.

Shortly after Evening went with Johnnathan to outside the library.

"So, what's this all about?" Asked Johnnathan.

"I've been thinking...Maybe we should quit all of this?"

"You saying you want me to go crazy?"

"No! That's not it! I saying that...Maybe it's better if you become a vampire."

"H-Hold on a minute! Do you have a problem I am a Hybrid? As in...It would be better for you if I was one hundred percent Vampire?"

"That's not it either! I just don't see how Death can just cure you and do not ask anything else in exchange. What if you have to give half of your lifetime or soemthing?"

"What would she do with half of my life?"

"It's Death! It's what she does!"

"Look, I feel like you aren't trusting me enough."

"It's not that, it's....Sigh. Fine. Do what you want." Evening crosses her arms and faces to the right. "Sorry for so much needless worries about going to the underworld. Like it's no big deal."

"...Don't do this to me, will you?" Johnnathan carefully puts his hand on her cheek, and puts her eyes fixed on him. "You are gonna be the reason for me to go back from there."

"...Really?"

"That and the long dream I share with my brother."

Evening puts her hand over his and smiles. "Just...kiss me just one time before you go." She kisses Johnnathan and embraces him.

"Are you two done?" Said Jaci who scared them.

"Oh, bloody hell!" Said Johnnathan.

"Goodness! Can't you see we were in the middle of something?!" Said Evening.

"I don't particulary care." Said Jacira."Lord Curupira is getting bored and his will is far more important than your lustful thinkings."

"Really? He didn't seem to care."

"He may not look like that, but he is the kind to get annoyed by the slightest bothers. Believe me, you seen nothing yet."

"Sigh. Fine. Tell him I am going."

"Sure." Jacira then leaves.

"Welp. I better go. I'll be back as soon as possible."

"...Johnny."

"Yeah?"

"...I guess you are probably a ten as well."

"...Oh. So that's the feeling." Said Johnnathan who became flustered.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; May 10th, 2019 at 08:08 PM.

Chapter 71: Hades Express.

Hidden:

On the library, Titania pulled a lever disguised as a lamp revealing a hidden passage behind a fireplace.

"Typical." Said Johnnathan.

"So, where is Eve?" Asked Titania.

"We already said everything we had to say. No need for her to come."

"Alright then."

Johnnathan, Titania and Curupira followed the hallway and started to descend a set of spiral stairs. During their descend, more and more roots and vines appeared.

"What are those roots?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Part of Yggdrasil." Said Curupira. "Did you forgot we are in a tree?"

"Curi, can you please stop being so rude for a minute?" Said Titania.

"Come on, it's part of my charm."

"By the way, it's impressing this tree is alive after so many years." Asked Johnnathan. "It's alive, right?"

"It's a very peculiar tree. As long as there is a world to spread it's roots, it will live as long as the world lives...That's why it's called World Tree by the way."

"But...How did your original world got destroyed then, Titania? This was originally a tree of your world, right?"

Titania became silent for a brief moment.

"...Hey lad, we really don't talk about that." Said Curupira.

"I've made a mistake." Said Titania. "That's all."

"Alright then." Said Johnnathan.

After a long descend, they arrive at a circular room with several ancient objects laying around with a giant red gate made of two red pillars with two horizontal pillars on the top.

"What is this place?"

"It's the Vault." Said Titania. "It's where I put the most...delicate kind of relics."

"Peculiar means forbidden for her." Said Curupira.

"Shut up, Curi."

Johnnathan then notices a coffin laying around at the corner. "And why is there a vampire coffin here?"

"Ah! N-Nothing! Nothing at all! Just some sentimental thing I kept from Camilla. Haha...Hahaha..."

"...Yeah, I am not very interested right now. So where do we go now?"

"WE stay here." Said Curupira. "But YOU should go there if you don't wanna go mad." He points at the gate in the center.

"That's a Shinto Gate. It served as a door to many places in their realm. But this one in particular takes you to the Underworld."

"Really? Because there is like nothing in between the gate."

"Only a Shinto could access the "other side", but if you that Free Pass it will take straight to the Underworld." Said Curupira. "Just try to not freak out."

"Also, don't expect me there." Said Agni. "When you are there, I have to be out of your soul."

"I guess that makes sense." Said Johnnathan. "So I just have to pass through, right?"

"Yeah. Too hard for someone with two legs?"

"Alright, jeez!" Johnnathan then slowly walks towards the gate. When he takes a step passing through the gate he noticed he was on a entire different location. It was a gulch with a land all gray and the sky all purple. The trees were black and devoid of leaves and the grass had a dark tone of green. "Is this the place?"

In front of him, a railroad and a sign saying Boarding Point magically appeared next to him. "Boarding Point? What does that mean?"

Suddenly the sounds of whistles and tremors started to echo. A black train was approaching at a distance. "What is that?"

The train then stopped close to him. The door of the first wagon opened and a skeleton in a black uniform and cap smoking a cigar came with list in hands.

"Do you have it?" Said the man.

"Have what?"

"A pass? I am the ticket collector. If you are here, then you have it."

Johnnathan then remembers of the pass he got from Titania and hands it over. "Oh? But this...I see." The collector then step out of the door to let Johnnathan enter. "Follow me."

Johnnathan follow the collector inside the wagon on a hallway with several rooms. They soon stop in front of a door labeled 109.

"You wait here until your stop." Said the ticket collector. "...It will not take long."

"Okaaaaay..." Johnnathan entered his room and inside there were two seats with a table between them. In one of those rooms there was a Hyena sleeping. "Well, this is unusual...He looks familiar though."

He enters the room and closes the door. Johnnathan sits on the seat at the other side of the idea who soon awoke.

"Eh? Hey, a new guy. How is it doing newbie?" Asked the Hyena.

"I wanna know what exactly is going on."

"Still didn't figured out? Jeez. I guess I have to fill you on. This right now is the Hades Express. I guess you might know this better as Purgatory."

"I see...It's certainly nothing how I thought it would be."

"You see, the more sins you have the more you stay here. And boy, it's booooooring. Welp, I guess considering who I was, I should be lucky. Kyeehehehe...My name is Tusk by the way."

"I am Johnnathan."

"Well then Johnnathan, how did you kicked the bucket? Was it a dagger on the back or a bullet in the head?"

"Oh! I'm just passing by."

"...Hey, hey man. Nice to know your sense of humour didn't perished. It's the only thing that lasts for many here. Anyway, I died soooo long ago. To think I had found a jackpot right before dying. I could have done a fortune with that girl if it wasn't for that meddling idiot. Well, that burden is out of my back at least now. Anyway, about my death, I..."

A green vortex appeared next to Johnnathan and a giant skeleton limb picked Johnnathan and pulled him inside.

"...Siiigh. It's already the sixth time...."

On a different location, Johnnathan came from a green vortex, landing hardly on the floor.

"Uuuurgh! I guess there is no glorious afterlife." Said Johnnathan as he standed on his feet. He was on what seemed to be a large luxury room.

"You don't need to be rude." Said a mysterious figure waring a golden and white robe covering his face with a bronze mask. He had a pair of skeleton wings glowing green on his back. "If the afterlife was good, no one would be dying against their will."

"Okay, first who are you?"

"That's my line mortal."

"Azrael." Said a woman that was on an office chair behind a desk. She had a long black hair and purple lipsticks. She covered her eyes with a golden mask and wore a velvet red coat and a black suit."You can leave."

"As you say, ma'am." Azrael bowed and left the room on a green vortex.

"Now then, how can I help you, my young man?"

"I came here seeking...Lady Death?"

"You are talking to her."

"Oh. Should have figured out. Anyway, I kinda have bug on my soul, I guess. I was told that I-"

"I know exactly why you are here Johnnathan Highlander. I'm just pulling talk." She raised from her chair and summoned a mirror with the snap of her fingers. "See for yourself."

Johnnathan stood next to the mirror, but saw no reflection. "...I see nothing." Then suddenly the image of a crimsom beastlike head appeared releasing a roar that quickly disappeared. "...What was that?"

"A reflection of your soul. Now let's see how bad it looks like." She turned her left index finger into a scythe blade and put it right on Johnnathan's chest.

"Er...Will it hurt."

"No." She made the blade pass through his body and she pulls out a part of his soul. It was clear white but had some traces of red and black. "But I could make it hurt if I you wish so."

"N-No! It's okay."

"Hmmm...Yeah, I can easiy help you with that."

"Is that so? I was starting to feel I was a goner."

"However..."

"Oh, I should've seen this coming."

"I need you to do something first."

"I know you are in charge of who lives and dies, but can you be a little more considerated to someone who just arrived."

"You should be already grateful that the pass Titania gave to you allow you to be here without being dead." She went to a curtain behind her desk and reveals a window to outside. "Look."

She shows a whole city filled with dark blue skyscrappers and highways. "Woah. Is this what the afterlife looks like?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Everything that lives tends to die one day. That is to make sure your planet don't get too cramped. It's no different here. Everything that is dead must reincarnates into a new life. It's a simple, but very delicate balance. Do you know how things works here?"

"You mean about spending an eternity inside a wagon?"

"Yes. Most times, people arrive here smoothly, but then there are some that have something wrong with their souls that turn themselves into beasts knows as Phantasmas. Sometimes those Phantasmas becomes too powerful that manages to leak to the living world."

"Are you talking about those glowing things that only Tenkai can see?"

"That's an exception to fairies, but it's not too far. When those Phantasmas arrive at the living world, they are not exactly corporeal, but still exists on as ethereal beings. Kind of a in-between realm from the life and death."

"Isn't that you describe a Ghost?"

"Exactly. Haunted Mansions. Ghost Ships. All of those stories you hear about them it's because a Phantasma managed to escape from here."

"That's very interesting, but what do I have to do with this?"

"That thing inside of you...It's almost like a Phantasma. Just waiting for you to lose control and go on a rampage."

"Then you-"

"No, I'm not. All I'm saying is you should be careful. It would be too much of a pity for someone so good-looking to die so young. But since you are a Hybrid, you might help me with something that is bothering me."

"I see. What's the catch."

"Not too long ago, a unusual subject has been eating souls around here."

"Eating souls?"

"It's how Phantasmas usually behaves. The more they eat, the more stronger they get. This one has been causing too much trouble in my opinion. I guess a living Hybrid might be what I need."

"This is certainly the weirdest day in my life...Kind of. Well, I have no choice on the matter. I accept your proposal."

"Excellent." Death went to her desk and pressed a button that activated a microphone. "Schneider, can you come over here for a second?"

"Schneider?"

A dark-haired woman with short hair wearing a coat with a hood carrying a bow entered the room from an elevator door. "You called boss?"

"Yeah, are you about to join those two?" Said Death.

"Yeah, very soon."

"Great. Take this boy with you along."

"Is he a new Reaper? He doesn't look very...dead."

"That's because he is still alive."

"Huh? HUUUUH?!"

"I know it's the first time you see someone alive after a long while, so just relax and see him just like you see anyone else."

"I don't really get it, but if you say so."

"Well, that's settled. Be careful out there Johnnathan."

"Alright." Johnnathan went with Schneider to the elevator and they descended it.

"...It may look like there is more to be said, but believe me, she just fills what is necessary." Said Schneider.

"I'm used to it. So...Schneider, huh?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"...It just coincidence, but I met a Hybrid woman that was also named Schneider."

"Huh?! Then...Where did it was?!"

"Wildlands."

"It's her! It's my Schneider!"

"Huh?"

"My daughter! I'm her mother!"

"That also is named Schneider?"

"Oh. Right. I used to be a slave in Hollowgrounds. The members of a family always share the same name. It's easier for them to keep track."

"I don't remember my mother saying about this part."

"So your mother was vampire? Interesting."

"...So why did you put your own daughter in a coliseum?"

"Ah...I never told her, right?"

"About what?"

"...I got Tuberculosis not too long before dying. I didn't knew how much time I had left so...I had to put her there. It was the best place for keep her safe."

"And the orphanages?"

"I don't trust orphanages. Specially to a Hybrid child."

"Good point."

"Are you her friend?"

"I'm not in touch her right now, but you could say we are friends. Helped her pay her fee, not that she needed to. I guess she is in the Sub-Artic Federation right now."

"That's unexpected...How is she anyway?"

"She is...very positive despite all she went through."

"...The last thing I said to her is to never stop having happy thoughts. You see, my husband died shortly after he knew I was sick. Even so I can't hate him for that, I don't know why. I was afraid she would resent me after all this...How does she look?"

"She turned into a good-looking young lady if that's what you mean."

"Then why aren't you dating her?"

"What?"

"You said she was a good-looking young lady. Why aren't you dating her?"

"I kinda already have someone?"

Schneider summoned an arrow and put it right into Johnnathan's neck. "Are you saying she isn't good enough?!"

"...Bloody hell."

Chapter 72: Deadlands.

Hidden:

The elevator stopped at what seemed to be a train station. There, the Hades Express was stationed with several kinds of souls leaving it, one of them being Tusk. "Urgh. Finally."

"Well right on time." Said Schneider. "The timing is perfect everytime, but it still impressive."

"So where are those people heading out?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Most do the same thing they did when they were alive. Some try to do new things. And some...Well, they try to get better. Anyway, we are gonna take a different route."

Schneider took Johnnathan to what seemed to two long cylinder-shaped pods. When they arrived, the same skeleton from the train appeared from thin air in front of them.

"Oh. It's you again?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Yeah." Replied the skeleton.

"He is coming with me." Said Schneider.

"Understood." With a snap with his fingers, two doors opened on each of the pods.

"Just enter and hold on tight. Understand, Johnnathan?"

"I won't question anything anymore." Johnnathan then entered inside one of the pods. "...There is like nothing here. What is the-"

The pods suddenly were launched upwards like rockets and arrived at an unknown location in the underworld. Johnnathan quickly left his pod. "Aw, bloody hell! I know you people are dead already, but I didn't come here to die!"

"Don't be such a whiner." Said Schneider who also left her pod. "It's what Reapers uses to move around. This place is like very big you know."

"Reaper...You mentioned that earlier. What are they?"

"It's what says in the tin. When someone turns into a Phantasma, a reaper goes there and destroys their bodies to collect the soul. After that we sends those souls for Restoration."

"And what happens if you...Re-die?"

"As Reapers, our souls will straight go for Restoration. But if we let a Phantasma stay around for too long and gets too powerful, it gets complicated to everyone. Anyway, the target it's a very unusual Phantasma. It came here not too long ago, but it has been turning into a trouble for most Reapers."

"Sounds like something that cannot leave this plane. So where do we go?"

"We must meet with two other Reapers. I know where to go. Trust me, I have been around here for like a century."

"I don't think Schneider is over 100 years."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Time here flows a little different. Actually I don't think there is any time here. It basically flows slower than the living world."

"I guess that means I don't have any reason to hurry." The two of them crosses the barren wastelands of the Underworld, not different from the place Johnnathan stepped on when he first arrived. "...This place is so quiet and gloomy."

"What did you expect of the Underworld?" Schneider then listened to a noise coming from a distance. "...Folloe me."

The two of them climbs a rocky hill and from the top they see from afar two figures wearing a hood similar to Schneider fighting a group of giant worm creatures.

"Are those Phantasmas?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Yeah. And those two others over there, the baddest Reapers I know."

One of the Reapers had his hood off, showing his face. It was man with a long black hair wielding a naginata. He swiftly cut one of the phantasmas in half with one swoop and finished by stabbing inside of the mouth. The other wielding a scythe impaled his blade at the center of the body and with a upward swing it cut the whole upper part of the body.

"Woah. Those two are really very bad." Said Johnnathan.

"Welp, gonna do my part." Schneider pulled out two arrows and aimed at them with her bow. She then shoots the arrows and each one manages to pierce the head of the Phantasmas. "Bullseye!"

"You managed to shoot at two targets with one shot. Impressive."

The phantasmas then turns into glowing orbs floating in the air. The reaper with the scythe picked a purple jar and opened it, sucking the orbs inside of it.

"I suposse that's a catch?" Said the one with the black hair.

"Not really much." Said the one with the scythe.

"Come on. You get there."

"So I catched up with you two." Said Schneider who came up with Johnnathan.

"Yo! You decided to show up, huh? Who is the new guy? He looks...Alive."

"That seems to be the case. This is Johnnathan. He is a hybrid who came from directly from the world of living."

"Johnnathan?" The one with the face covered looks at Johnnathan and approaches him. "...Are you...Johnnathan Highlander?"

"Y-Yeah, how do you-" Johnnathan is suddenly embraced by the reaper. "H-Huh?! E-Easy, I'm not a ghost! Don't reap me!"

"I never thought I would see you so big."

"Why does it seems you know me?"

"I thought you were supossed the smarter one." The reaper removes his hood. "It's me....Your father."

"Say whaaaaaaat?!"

Chapter 73: Strange Reunion.

Hidden:

"Who would've thought that I would see you as a man and yet alive? I guess something good happened in my fterlife." Said Alex.

"So you were Alex's boy all along?" Asked Schneider. "I mean, you don't look nothing alike."

"Perhaps he took it more from his mom, I guess." Said the other reaper.

Johnnathan felt a bit of disturbance from below and he quickly cuts a Phantasma that tried to ambush them.

"Phew. Nice shot."

"You were able to see it coming?" Said Alex.

"I have this very acute senses thanks for my inner dark magic, yeah." Said Johnnathan.

"Well, can't have you dying here. Come to think of it I don't know how does it works a living person dies here. Luckily we found a place to talk. This way."

Alex took them to an area that was surrounded by some sort of ember with a glowing red rock at the center. He kicked the rock and it suddenly went in fire.

"What is all this?" Asked Johnnathan.

"It's what we call a Safe Area." Said Schneider. "We are surrounded by ashes that prevents the Phantasmas to harass us. So take a seat"

The four of them sitted on the ground, surrounding the bonfire.

"This is the few times we actually feel some sort of warm around here." Said the other reaper. "By the way, my name is Yoshimetsu. I was a samurai back in the day."

"Yoshimetsu?" Said Johnnathan. "..You are not Sanzuke's father by any chance, aren't you?"

"Sanzuke? Y-You know my son, Sanzuke?! How is he?! Is he alright?!"

"Yeah. I am travelling with a bunch of people and your son is one of them."

"Well, that's a coincidence." Said Alex.

"Also, I managed to help him with his mother. It was very hard."

"Oh! You two went toe-on-toe with Makoto?"

"We were lucky. If she wasn't holding back, I think we might had met way before now."

"I see then. I always knew she was a good person inside. That means Izumo has no conflict between humans and kitsunes, right?"

"They have a common enemy now."

"You mean...Raven?"

"Raven...He did killed both of you two, right?" Said Schneider.

"Yep." Said Yoshimetsu and Alex, both at the same time.

"You both seems equally disappointed." Said Johnnathan.

"Can you blame them?" Said Schneider.

"So what do you do anyway, son?" Asked Alex.

"I'm currently a pirate." Said Johnnathan.

"Oh. Just like that brother of yours. Speaking of which, how is he?"

"Fine, I guess. Getting in trouble with woman, constantly."

"That's just like him."

"Is my son also a pirate?" Asked Yoshimetsu.

"He is sailing along with me because it's the easiest way to pick a fight with Raven, I guess."

"Har! That's sounds exactly what I would do!"

"You know if your mother was still alive, she would kill you both before even thinking about this madness." Said Alex.

"Mother...Oh! Can I see her? I mean...She is here, right?" Said Johnnathan who just caused an awkward moment of silence. "....Guys?"

"Er...Should I tell him?" Said Yoshimetsu.

"No. Let me handle this." Said Alex. "You see Johnny...A vampire's soul is pretty different from a human soul...or any living soul. If you compare both of them, one will look like a mutant. With many deformations. When they come here and stay around for so long they become things worse than Phantasmas. We call those Wraiths."

"Are you saying my mother is one of those?" Asked Johnnathan.

"Nah! Usually those are top-priority. We contain them as soon as possible. Your mother's soul was safely guarded, but after that it passes through a very long treatment. Have you ever wondered why am I a Reaper?"

"Because you are pretty good at it?"

"No...That as well, but it's not the real reason. When a reaper does his job very well, he starts to learn some tricks about manipulating souls and those sort of things. Including linking with a soul of someone very close to you. Like a son or a brother...Or a wife."

"I think I get it. But it's just like that? You slay some soul eaters and gets good at it?"

"Pretty much. Death once told us this is called...Grinding, it I remember correctly."

"Death is such a weirdo. But are you getting closer to it? Have you like, grinded enough?"

"I'm slowly getting in there."

"Sounds boring."

"Also, being a Reaper is one of those "You will work for us forever" kind of job. Once you are in, you can't reincarnate. So I'll be stuck here for eternity I guess?"

"...Did you really have to go that far?" Said Johnnathan.

"We don't want our loved ones to remain like that, you know?" Said Schneider. "I am doing the same for my Brahm."

"I understand. But what about the general over there? He does not have a dead vampire lover."

"Oh, me? I just don't feel like living a second life. Another soul will be born regardless if someone died before it one way or the other. Also, life here isn't bad. Not really good, but not terrible either. So, I prefer not risk having a shitty new life."

"That's kind of selfish."

"I think it's pretty humble on his part." Said Alex. "By the way son, do you have any news regarding that girl you met as a kid?"

"You mean Evening?"

"I could swear it was Evelyne."

"She calls herself that now. Also, turns out she is one of Raven's younger sisters."

"Ooooh. Things got complicated." Said Yoshimetsu.

"Not now, Yoshi." Said Schneider.

"But...we are on good terms actually. She is currently in my crew." Said Johnnathan.

"Wow. So she chose you over her family. That is always good." Said Alex. "That's sarcasm by the way. And is this partnership going well?"

"Yes. We kinda had to almost kill each other, though."

"Heh. Just like your old man."

"But all is well when it ends well, because just after that, we done the deal. You know, sharing a bed and stuff."

"...Wow. You went better than I did it."

"Cool, but...It wasn't a Dark Lord." Said Yoshimetsu.

"Don't turn this into a contest, Yoshi." Said Schneider.

Chapter 74: Another Strange Reunion.

Hidden:

The group composing of Johnnathan and three Reapers were now crossing a valley on Deadlands. At a distance, the Hades Express could be seen at a distance.

"Another one." Said Alex. "When I first came, it was pretty rare to spot one, but now it's rather common."

"Is it that rare?" Said Johnnathan. "Like, people born and die everyday, I guess."

"If you seen how big this place is, you would get the idea."

"I always had the believe that I would have to struggle a lot in afterlife, but things have been pretty soft for now." Said Yoshimetsu. "The ancients always said that Death was just another phase."

"So, kid. What sort of people you have on your crew?" Asked Alex.

"Let's see..First of all, my first-mate is a fairy named Florencia." Said Johnnathan. "Also, there is a Werewolf from Damaon named West."

"Nice set of people to aid you."

"Also, there is this guy from Nova named Edward. He is a noble. And he is Hildr's younger brother."

"Oh. I think I seen the lad one time."

"Why is there a noble on your pirate crew?" Asked Schneider.

"I guess he is just trying to find himself." Said Johnnathan. "That or he is trying to get some attention."

"Sounds like an interesting fellow."

They are soon ambushed by a small Phantasma, but Yoshimetsu makes quick work of it. "Heh. Small fry."

"So, those Phantasmas are all the same, except some are bigger?" Asked Johnnathan.

"More or less." Said Scheneider. "When they can't get any bigger, they become powerful specters that are able to leave this realm. We believe the target is one of those."

"But couldn't be that whatever it is have already left the Underworld?"

"The Lady would have know."

"I see. By the way Yoshimetsu, Sanzuke didn't mentioned you being a spearman. He always talked you as a swordsman."

"As a samurai, I learned many sort of martial arts." Said Yoshimetsu. "A Samurai wielding the spear, but with a sword on his side was pretty common. I often used more the sword, but down here a bigger weapon is just more effective against those worms, you see."

"Hmm...I can relate somehow."

"It isn't the same thing to have two swords, Johnnathan." Said Alex.

"I just feel better having both hands occupied."

"Shaaaaaa...."

Johnnathan hears a small screech in the air. "...Did someone heard that."

"Heard what?"

"I don't know. It looked like a snake or a lizard."

"There are no snakes around here as I recall."

"Yeah. Where do they go when they die, I wonder." Said Yoshimetsu.

"Wait a moment..." Johnnathan gazes into a forest of dead trees at a distance. "I think it came from there."

"I don't recall Hybrids having ears good like that." Said Schneider.

"It's not like that. It's almost like...Someone sent me the sound."

"Hmm...Johnnathan, do you still do that Dark Sense thing?" Said Alex.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Have you ever heard of Killing Intents?"

"Killing Intents...It's about sensing when someone wanna kill you, right?"

"As you know, I was pretty good at that. But it was just after I survived many close calls with my own demise. I heard it's something humans are better at having it."

"But I'm no human."

"But you are half-human. I was told Hybrids picks the best traits of both sides of their genes. I also heard Defiants like you are better on picking...unusual things to sense. Like Killing Intents."

"Where do you heard all those things anyway?"

"We met many weirdos when we died." Said Yoshimetsu. "But if you are saying that, does it means something right now is keeping their eyes on your son, Alex?"

"Maybe it's because he is still not dead." Said Schneider.

"I feel like a worm on a hook right now." Said Johnnathan.

"We are all shark baits here. On an ocean of dead sharks." Said Alex.

"Not a good time to deep, Alex."

"Well, whatever it is, at least we would have to bother find it." Said Johnnathan.

They climbed down the valley and started to walk towards the dead forest. When they arrive, the sky above them started to turn red.

"Okay, this is kind of new." Said Alex.

"I am here longer than you two, and I never seen this as well." Said Schneider.

"Shaaaaa...."

Johnnathan then look at a tall black tree and spot a moving object on the branches. "I seen something...Or rather someone."

"Someone?"

"It definetly not big as any phantasma I seen it."

Johnnathan then felt being glared. A red liquid is the shot at him, but he quickly dodges with a backflip.

"Nice move." Said Scheneider.

The liquid then started to melt the ground.

"This...looks familiar."

"Shaaa...Shaaa....Kekekekeke. Quick as ever..."

A figure then started to crawl through the tree, slowly descending it like a lizard.

"Is that..." Johnnathan tries to catch a closer look at the figure. "It...It can't be."

Johnnathan sees a tall humanoid figure, with a long spiky hair with a red skin. His eyes were empty and had a big mouth with a long tongue coming from inside. His hands and all had long purple claws and he was dressing with a usual attire with a balck jacket. Also, he spotted a purple reptile tail.

"You are...Chill."

"Keeekekekekeke!"

"Johnny, do you happen to know this...character?" Asked Alex.

"He is Chill. He is one of Raven's brothers."

"Oh?"

"I was the one who killed him."

"Whaaaaaat?"

"You got lucky, that's what." Said Chill. "I may be not be the brightest of my siblings, but I am certainly not Blanc. I know you purposely rose your inner darkness to mature your strenght. It's like growing up by skipping several years in a few seconds. It's almost cheating."

"It was kind of an accident."

"Kekekeke. Of course such a cheap trick wouldn't come without some nasty after-effect. Perhaps that's the reason you are here."

"You are pretty clever from someone who always looked like a stooge."

"It was just a dumb guess you know. I can't put well, but right now...You are smelling kinda like a vampire. A vampire like me, of course."

"Say, if he was a vampire, does it means..." Said Yoshimetsu.

"Yeah, Yoshi. Wraith." Said Schneider.

"How didn't we let this one slip by our radar?" Asked Alex.

"I've been thinking about that." Said Chill. "On the past 10 years, I ate so many people. Could it be...That even their souls are inside of me? As in they never went here? Keke...Kekekekeke...."

"A lot of souls in one place at the same time...He could have matured way quickier. Almost instantly."

"How long I waited...To be have a chance to eat you again, Highlander!" Chill charges towards Johnnathan, but Yoshimetsu slices him in two before he could get any closer. Red strings appeared from his torn out body and stitched him together again and he retreats to a tree. "...That surprised me as well."

"So how exactly do we...re-kill this?" Said Yoshimetsu.

"When dealing with Wraiths, we must cut into smaller bits until it can't regrow and becomes only a weak soul." Said Alex.

"In other words, see it as a die hard Phantasma." Said Schneider as she shoots three arrows at Chill who grabs two of them and eats the third. "Curses!"

"Now those three do not interest me, but they do seem pretty tough." Said Chill. "Maybe going solo isn't the smart idea."

Chill spit out a red blob in the air that turned into some sort of egg that melted into a pond.

"That's new, I guess." Said Johnnathan.

From the pond, several small claws rose from it and several replicas of Chill appearing on his small form emerged.

"Are those your kids?!"

"I see them more as brothers, but whatever you think of it."

"Keeeeeeeee!!!" The Chill replicas charges towards the four of them and Yoshimetsu and Schneider quickly reacted and managed to take out three replicas each who became stains of blood.

"It will need at least two of us to keep those freaks busy." Said Yoshimetsu.

"Personally, I don't feel like to see what the original is capable of." Said Schneider.

"Since I did send this unholy mess here, I have to fix this mess." Said Johnnathan. "You got my back, old man?"

"You mother certainly wouldn't forgive me if you were to die in this place." Said Alex.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information