+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 87 Predictions/Discussion

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Default Re: Volume 87 Predictions/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    ...Soooo does this mean Baron Tamago is effectively unkillable?
    I think it's possible to kill him in his yolk form. Plus he can drown of course.

Spoiler:

Guess this removes the option that katakuri-s pops is some other race like mink or whatever. Unless oven-s wierd hair is his ears.

It could even be katakuri self made some implants so he can eat better_

Would have liked to see some vinsmoke bros vs bm triplets.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    When we first saw Katakuri's maw I thought of those charity solicitations that show infants with cleft palates, so I think birth defect could be reasonable too.
    I always thought he was just expanding with his Mochi powers like Luffy does.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I think I got how the previous info of Big Mom giving birth for 42 straight years works now. It started with Opera and his brothers, so they should all be 42, and therefore, Big Mom had the Veteran Trio when she was about 20.

Not sure what makes oven's hair so weird to people here, we've seen weirder. And the gradient is probably dyed

Charlotte Amande, then? I believe this furthers the impression that only the family was invited to the wedding.

It seems people realized there was something different between Daifuku and Katakuri because the first called the latter by his name instead of "onii-san/chan/brother Katakuri" like the others.

Now I just wish someone would ask about Smoothie and Tamago relationship. He really seemed free to giver her orders despite being way below her in the hierarchy. C'mon, I'm ready for some forbidden in-crew longleg love.

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    wtf is going on. ​is oda just randomly doing things now?
    how is katakuri the only one with those teeth?
    Sweets can ruin your teeth.

Yes, that's how a human body works.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    ...Soooo does this mean Baron Tamago is effectively unkillable?
    You could always boil him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I think it's possible to kill him in his yolk form. Plus he can drown of course.
    But if you don't cook him fast enough, does he reform fully healed?
    He must be able to retain damage somehow since Pedro could blind him in one eye.
    The more I think about the Egg Fruit, the more fascinating it seems...
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Now I just wish someone would ask about Smoothie and Tamago relationship. He really seemed free to giver her orders despite being way below her in the hierarchy. C'mon, I'm ready for some forbidden in-crew longleg love.
    I still hold my theory of thrm being father/daughter I mentioned on her debut ch.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I think I got how the previous info of Big Mom giving birth for 42 straight years works now. It started with Opera and his brothers, so they should all be 42, and therefore, Big Mom had the Veteran Trio when she was about 20.
    No, you don't get it. She started with Perospero. He's 50 years old. She stopped giving birth 8 years ago. The youngest one must be Anana (youngest looking one) and thus she's 8 years old.

I will assume Perospero is 50 too because that will mean Linlin became a mother at 18. I doubt Oda would go for underage pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    I still hold my theory of thrm being father/daughter I mentioned on her debut ch.
    That's... even better! I would love that, but then I remembered Tamago called her "mama" (like her kids and Pekoms+Bege. And unlike Pound who calls her by her name).

I will assume Perospero is 50 too because that will mean Linlin became a mother at 18. I doubt Oda would go for underage pregnancy.
    At least one child every single year. Katakuri/Oven/Daifuku = 48 years old. So there's two options. 1. Perospero and Compote are twins and they are both 49 years old (which make Anana 7 years old). 2. Perospero is 50 years old and Compote is 49 years old (which make Anana 8 years old).

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Hm... Do we REALLY believe that Nami and Robin got away from danger alone in the seas for so long with just their wits and strength? :P lol I'm just being stupid. I completely agree.

That's... even better! I would love that, but then I remembered Tamago called her "mama" (like her kids and Pekoms+Bege. And unlike Pound who calls her by her name).
    Maybe that just means Pound is a dom while Tamago is a sub.
    Last edited by Count Mario; October 31st, 2017 at 05:19 PM.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

On my theory Tamago was one of her ex-husbands, but since hes smart and strong and overall extremely useful, she kept him as an underling. Many of the kids look after him as a father figure of sorts, but he must address them (and BM) with the proper honorifics, since hes, as of now, an underling.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Hm... Do we REALLY believe that Nami and Robin got away from danger alone in the seas for so long with just their wits and strength? :P lol I'm just being stupid. I completely agree.
    I sure hope they did, because I did read awful theories about Namis time with Arlong... Things Id rather not have read. And its already awful enough that Oda did this with Viola and Doflamingo, I wish she had managed to survive these 10 years because of her wits and strength alone
    Last edited by Skadi; October 31st, 2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: changed his for her :P typo

It's a world with evil ppl, you can't expect these things to not have occurred?

Of course, but considering the main age target for this story, it would be extremely unwise of Oda to confirm, or even mention the subject when it comes to underage characters

On my theory Tamago was one of his ex-husbands, but since hes smart and strong and overall extremely useful, she kept him as an underling. Many of the kids look after him as a father figure of sorts, but he must address them (and BM) with the proper honorifics, since hes, as of now, an underling.
    You see, Tamago's position is one thing I've been wondering for the last one or two days. He is always seen commanding the chess soldiers even though he is only credited as a Fighter, not a Minister or anything like that. When the BMP met to evaluate their and the SH situation prior to the wedding, we saw a meeting that was apparently made only by Ministers, but Tamago was there.
    Also, Mont d'Or, despite not being a Sweet Commander, seems to be the one ordering all the other Ministers around - they always report to him and he is always mediating things - and we just saw that Tamago doesn't seem to treat him as a superior. Being a former husband could explain that. Or maybe he is a son-in-law like Bege. Hope that is clarified in an SBS at some point.

User of the Gumdrop Rifle Rocko52's Avatar

On my theory Tamago was one of his ex-husbands, but since hes smart and strong and overall extremely useful, she kept him as an underling. Many of the kids look after him as a father figure of sorts, but he must address them (and BM) with the proper honorifics, since hes, as of now, an underling.
    That's a really cool theory - I'm accepting that into my headcanon now, that's pretty dang neat!

Thanks guys :D (hmm, dunno if a son-in-law would demand such authority/respect from the family, but that might work too)

You see, Tamago's position is one thing I've been wondering for the last one or two days. He is always seen commanding the chess soldiers even though he is only credited as a Fighter, not a Minister or anything like that. When the BMP met to evaluate their and the SH situation prior to the wedding, we saw a meeting that was apparently made only by Ministers, but Tamago was there.
    Also, Mont d'Or, despite not being a Sweet Commander, seems to be the one ordering all the other Ministers around - they always report to him and he is always mediating things - and we just saw that Tamago doesn't seem to treat him as a superior. Being a former husband could explain that. Or maybe he is a son-in-law like Bege. Hope that is clarified in an SBS at some point.
    Tamago is a Chess Piece ranked fighter, like Bishop Bobbin and (formerly) Rook Capone. He's probably part of another subgroup of the Big Mom Pirates.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information