+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 853: Not Here!!!

Last edited by Finn; January 26th, 2017 at 01:27 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Chapter 853: Not Here!!!

That explains why Pudding is BM favorite.

But why do Big Mom needs Pudding that much? Her dad should have 3 eyes as well and maybe he had the powers she seeked...

And now Pudding seems strange as well again...

And really want to know what Big Mom's hat can do.

PS
    Sanji for god's sake start to move!!!

Patiently waiting on Sanji fans to continue to defend him. Luffy is waiting on his promise half dead while Mr Prince continues with his bollocks.
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

Well,this gonna drag.....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Sanji, do you really need a Jimbei hug to realize that you have your friends, like Luffy did? Should the old man make a detour just for you?
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    But why do Big Mom needs Pudding that much? Her dad should have 3 eyes as well and maybe he had the powers she seeked...

And now Pudding seems strange as well again...

And really want to know what Big Mom's hat can do.

PS
    Sanji for god's sake start to move!!!
    Doesn't mean he would do it, its easier to manipulate your own child.

What do you mean by strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Doesn't mean he would do it, its easier to manipulate your own child.

What do you mean by strange?
    She is so important and still fishy in me eyes... I dunno what she is planing.

How utterly disappointing... I can't believe we had to wait a full two weeks for that. What a joke of a chapter.
    It's as if nothing at all had happened, and what little of importance did felt rushed and forced *cough* everythingPedro*cough*. Luffy gets himself caught, escapes, runs around spreading chaos and then suddenly out of the blue he goes back to his spot outdoors ? This is plain stupid. I would MUCH, much rather have watched more actual development on Sanji's side (as opposed to more of him mulling over the same thoughts over and over again), instead of wasting pages with a captain who basically ran full circle back to where he stood some 10 chapters ago.

Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    She is so important and still fishy in me eyes... I dunno what she is planing.
    Another Heel and Face turn.

What about Marquess and Duke?

Even Luffy is wiling to sail all the way back to East Blue to save Zeff. The relationship between Luffy and Sanji is beginning to look like the penguin video.

So, who's gonna rescue brook?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    So, who's gonna rescue brook?
    After that Tamatebako explodes on Big Mom's face,everybody will be on their own and we are less than 24 hours away from the incident.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Apparently not his captain, over the next chapters he will be too busy starving in his little corner of Whole Cake Island.

Luffy's new policy on protecting his crew:"Ok guys, I talked big and angered a Yonkou whose minions want us all dead now, and some of you may have entered open rebellion on my behalf putting their homeland in jeopardy. I'm very thankful but now I feel like sitting down for a while so you're on your own. Please clean up all this mess I created while I do more of my cool jumping from great heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Apparently not his captain, over the next chapters he will be too busy starving in his little corner of Whole Cake Island.

Luffy's new policy on protecting his crew:"Ok guys, I talked big and angered a Yonkou whose minions want us all dead now, and some of you may have entered open rebellion on my behalf putting their homeland in jeopardy. I'm very thankful but now I feel like sitting down for a while so you're on your own. Please clean up all this mess I created while I do more of my cool jumping from great heights.
    No wonder many reviewers have started already talking bad about Luffy's methods and the fact that Zoro could enter in a real fight with him for being a bad captain and for making bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post

Luffy trust his crew and he knows they can handle themselves. How many times does he have to point that out? The job is to get Sanji back.

So voice of all things allows you to read poneglyphs. This shows luffy is not the only guy that can read because he has robin, maybe there are more people out there with VOAT, like pudding.

But I guess Robin will be able to interpret it better.

People were complaining about Sanji's getting his shit together from last chapter and now they complain about Sanji not getting his shit together in this chapter.

Wooo.

Luffy said so, the journey is done if sanji doesn't come. Mainly because he would starve to death in a few hours.

The order was "we aren't fighting her".

Uneventful chapter, and this new tribe is just too convenient. Could it be that Lola was going to marry a triclops instead of a giant?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information