+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

Default Re: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

I liked kyros vs diamante fight

He should have beheaded him or cut him in half!(this is OP I know), but instead Scarlet's grave wood knocked him out! What the..

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't know, we've seen that stuff already.

I'd prefer if Nami, being a weather manipulator, managed to hack Big Mom's Zeus to rain down lightning destruction over the battlefield, hurting almost everyone except Luffy. It's a perfect opportunity for her.
    I would be more satisfied with both - Nami shining and Luffy finishing army off with Elephant Gattling.

That move is simply too awesome not to be used again ! ;)

I would love to see Luffy use Kings Haki and disarm/i immobilize the heavyweights and then letting Nami do her thing with an army that can't dodge let attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a single post in this thread on November 9th. Weird.
    Spoiler:
    Thus concludes my

Everyone was too shaken up from the... never mind. Saying it would stir up more arguments than a power level discussion, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    I would be more satisfied with both - Nami shining and Luffy finishing army off with Elephant Gattling.

That move is simply too awesome not to be used again ! ;)
    Just feel like the opportunity to use both Nami's forte and Luffy's natural immunity, at least to some extent, is too big not to use. It's like a blessing from the skies. Imagine Big Mom's fury if it turns out her own Zeus backfired on her children.

If it's all just a coincidence and Oda won't be having Nami using the situation to their advantage, I'll have to wonder what's going on inside his head. More than usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    I would love to see Luffy use Kings Haki and disarm/i immobilize the heavyweights and then letting Nami do her thing with an army that can't dodge let attacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But king's haki works on those who are not heavtweights.
    No doubt that among that big army are plenty of people that could get knocked out or affected by Luffy's king disposition but that would never work on the named commanders and ministers.

Like when Shanks visited Whitebeard, we saw the no name fodder going to sleep while Marco and Jozu were just like "Whap up, Red Head?"

Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    But king's haki works on those who are not heavtweights.
    No doubt that among that big army are plenty of people that could get knocked out or affected by Luffy's king disposition but that would never work on the named commanders and ministers.

Like when Shanks visited Whitebeard, we saw the no name fodder going to sleep while Marco and Jozu were just like "Whap up, Red Head?"
    It still gets rid of the effort involved in getting rid of said fodder. They may be fodder but it still takes effort to take out a lot of them and Luffy has used too much stamina already. Then that just leaves the named guys which seem to be a relatively large task in of its own but i would love to see some Luffy and Nami vs all type of thing. i do agree with Razh though. The opportunity for Nami is too great to ignore and may even help the SH in their eventual escape.

As much as I would love seeing Luffy, Nami and Jimbe versus the army, maybe Nami goes and infiltrates the castle. Either/or, a lot is happening at the wedding.

I do not think Luffy will go down. Or move.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

As much as I would love seeing Luffy, Nami and Jimbe versus the army, maybe Nami goes and infiltrates the castle. Either/or, a lot is happening at the wedding.

I do not think Luffy will go down. Or move.
    If you're suggesting Nami infiltrates with her invincibility move, then you're mistaken. That crowd can surely see through that.
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

Just feel like the opportunity to use both Nami's forte and Luffy's natural immunity, at least to some extent, is too big not to use. It's like a blessing from the skies. Imagine Big Mom's fury if it turns out her own Zeus backfired on her children.

If it's all just a coincidence and Oda won't be having Nami using the situation to their advantage, I'll have to wonder what's going on inside his head. More than usual.
    Sure it feels like open window for Nami to shine though those big guys out there need something to finish them off. Elephant Gattling seems to be perfectly suited. It could also work along together with Nami rain of lightening.

It would be extremely impressive and scary in a way for Big Mom if Luffy and Nami would take out whole army.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    He should have beheaded him or cut him in half!(this is OP I know), but instead Scarlet's grave wood knocked him out! What the..
    I'd like to think it broke his spine and rendered him paralytic for the rest of his days ( la Million Dollar Baby), but this is One Piece indeed so we'll probably see him chanting and dancing in a future cover story. There's no justice in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    If you're suggesting Nami infiltrates with her invincibility move, then you're mistaken. That crowd can surely see through that.
    No, more like she uses Zeus to attack them, disappears, and then Big Mom children yell at Zeus for listening to her, even though she ain't there...there is a moment of silence, and he fires against them again.
    Hidden:
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by HacheBe View Post
    It still gets rid of the effort involved in getting rid of said fodder. They may be fodder but it still takes effort to take out a lot of them and Luffy has used too much stamina already. Then that just leaves the named guys which seem to be a relatively large task in of its own but i would love to see some Luffy and Nami vs all type of thing. i do agree with Razh though. The opportunity for Nami is too great to ignore and may even help the SH in their eventual escape.
    Yes, but shadowgreed say Luffy should use emperor's haki against the heavyweights. That's what I answered to, obviously a burst of haki would to calm the fodder down is the probable cenario.

Maybe he meant what you said and I misunderstood, if so, my bad.

I'm also on the Let's see Nami hijack Zeus boat, sounds like a great tactic and cool double spread.

Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    Yes, but shadowgreed say Luffy should use emperor's haki against the heavyweights. That's what I answered to, obviously a burst of haki would to calm the fodder down is the probable cenario.

Maybe he meant what you said and I misunderstood, if so, my bad.
    Nah your good but one could make the argument that it works even against stronger opponents or Luffy using it against Chinjao, Monet, and Doffy was pointless. I look of it kinda like a power uo in a sense. Maybe that just means he gets serious and starts going all out but it usually helps him in some way....

Oh and those seastone cuffs being there just for the hell of it, even though they weren't expecting to meet any fruit users. Monet the spy should have made Doula family aware of that.
    why wouldn't you bring the indestructible chains if you had one
    at best you deal wwith a fruit user, at worst you deal with an human that can't break them whatever they try

it's really a win/win situation

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

I'll be delighted if Zeff is invited to the tea Party. Problem is, that he is too far away right now to be protected by Luffy + co.
    About Sanji's Handcuffs: We once saw Rayleigh who has removed a bigger Version of it from Caimie (and mybe also off the giant he met backstage @ the human auction offpanel), so there is a Chance that Luffy might be capable of the same. But maybe Pudding somehow steals that key from her mom.

I have also re-read the FI-arc last week and I have to say, it had quite some good moments: Hody's "Nothing", the Young Princes singing while Otohime died, to prevent Shirahoshi from screaming and make a sea king destroy FI. The flashback with Arlong and Kizaru... it had some pretty epic moments.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    I'll be delighted if Zeff is invited to the tea Party. Problem is, that he is too far away right now to be protected by Luffy + co.
    About Sanji's Handcuffs: We once saw Rayleigh who has removed a bigger Version of it from Caimie (and mybe also off the giant he met backstage @ the human auction offpanel), so there is a Chance that Luffy might be capable of the same. But maybe Pudding somehow steals that key from her mom.

I have also re-read the FI-arc last week and I have to say, it had quite some good moments: Hody's "Nothing", the Young Princes singing while Otohime died, to prevent Shirahoshi from screaming and make a sea king destroy FI. The flashback with Arlong and Kizaru... it had some pretty epic moments.
    Thats probably one of my least favorite arcs but the Arlong/Fisher Tiger flashback was def a high point.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    I'll be delighted if Zeff is invited to the tea Party..
    Pretty unlikely BUT this is a very good chance to finally have Gin repay his debt to Sanji and the Baratie.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information