+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

Default Re: Chapter 845 - "The Enraged Army"

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    Still wondering what´s the particular deal with the crescent moon on Blackbeard´s portrait

And if it has something to do with his post-ID crewmate Catarina "Crescent Moon Hunter" Devon
    I would guess it has to do something with him being "them", being "twice the man/age/whatever" or having a "not normal body". Maybe something werewolfish. He certainly is looking afraid of what is going to happen on full moon, though. In fact I still wait for a reminiscence of great-ape-transformation in OP. It maybe is even conected with the Will of D and the void century, like Count Mario and X-Ray pointed out.

Are we ever going to find out why it's never night at Enies Lobby?
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Has anyone pitched a "Puddings mood and alignment shifts depending on which/how many eyes she has open" guess? If not, put me down for that. I know we just had multiple personalities with Cavendish, but pudding has 7 different open/shut eye combinations. I think Oda could have a lot of fun with that.
    I could be down for that. . .if not for the fact that, so far, Pudding has only shown 1 personality.

If there had been some irky stuff, like one time she's all sweet and naive, and the next scene she has a weird devil face or something, but that's not the case.

Even her initial three eyed appearance back in Fishman Island shown a worried/slighty concerned look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    If there had been some irky stuff, like one time she's all sweet and naive, and the next scene she has a weird devil face or something, but that's not the case.
    I don't think we can completely rule out 3rd-eye related personality shenanigans, but yeah, after such a careful build-up of her gentle character it would feel forced to suddenly reveal that she is as much of a nutcase as her psycho brothers and sisters.

Still, the prospect is fun to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    An updraft of radioactive radon gas rises from the giant hole in the sea and excites phosphors high in the atmosphere. Either that or it's the Light of Justice.

Nami has the vivre card and the clouds are BM's souls (+nami is a weather expert herself), I dont think this weather will be as big of a threat that the characters make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by pritesh View Post
    Nami has the vivre card and the clouds are BM's souls (+nami is a weather expert herself), I dont think this weather will be as big of a threat that the characters make it out to be.
    It is for everybody whose not Nami!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

The fact that Nami's attempting to get Luffy to go against his instincts, even if it's for his own good, is pretty ironic. Considering how Luffy's reaction to Sanji's behavior now, is almost exactly how he reacted to her own during Arlong Park. It would be cool if she remembered that.

I really like the conversation Pudding has with Sanji, especially the part where he removes the mask. Showing his disfigurement did a good job of making the tone of everything he says afterward seem more genuine and intimate.

This chapter has me curious about what happens to a soul in a food homie when someone eats it. Does it become a part of that person or will it become living poop? A good question to ask Oda in a SBS.

“I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.” — Jun Fukuda

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon View Post
    This chapter has me curious about what happens to a soul in a food homie when someone eats it. Does it become a part of that person or will it become living poop? A good question to ask Oda in a SBS.
    What could living poop possibly dream of? Considering that every homie has a dream, or at least a clear goal (being tasty, or making other things tasty, or being tastier than the other tasty homies...).

I wonder, since Zeus and Prometheus are homies, can't Nami just rip out Lola's Vivre Card so they won't attack her and Luffy? She would be manipulating the weather, but on a much grander scale.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I wonder, since Zeus and Prometheus are homies, can't Nami just rip out Lola's Vivre Card so they won't attack her and Luffy? She would be manipulating the weather, but on a much grander scale.
    And manipulate them against her army? That certainly would be fun to see.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    What could living poop possibly dream of? Considering that every homie has a dream, or at least a clear goal (being tasty, or making other things tasty, or being tastier than the other tasty homies...).
    Vengeance? Fresh air? Therapy?

“I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.” — Jun Fukuda

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I think most of the thunderclouds aren't actually part of Zeus's body and are just normal clouds created by Zeus and Prometheus combining their energy.

Spoiler:

Leaked animation of Luffy vs the Charlotte Family

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Yes,that third eye is what is holding up mystery of Pudding.
    It may be an important instrument to be used for a Sanji escape

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    It's not that far for the explanation, i think but for sure impressive.
    But it must go farther than just that: A triangular single current in the Grand Line where each angle points to a crescent moon-shaped island, a bottomless hole with an island built above it whilst illuminated day and night, and a gigantic tower based in the deepest of the sea to reach the surface and nowadays used as a prison. Each of that angle points guarded by an enormous door to protect anyone from enter the current.

What's in the middle of the triangular current? That should be the question. Void Century holds the key, precisely the Ancient Civilization which surely built all that.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Is there any relevance to the fact that the slime on Pudding's shoulder on pg.10 resembles Capone? Or just a coincidence?

Whatever the case, I have a feeling that BM sending her whole army out might come back to bite her if she's betrayed by multiple factions at once.

I really want Luffy to stay in that spot so maybe a combo of Luffy, Nami and or Jinbei (or someone else) will defeat the army. I think it would be cool for Nami to wipe out a ton of them with Zues and prometheus.

I really liked this chapter, except for the fact that puffy refuses to run from big moms army. The fact that he doesn't understand the situation he's in, it just seems like a regression of his maturity to me. I like pudding though. Hope that marriage works out well and sanji finally gets his dick wet

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    Leaked animation of Luffy vs the Charlotte Family

lol-6charcters fsvtschg

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Has anyone pitched a "Puddings mood and alignment shifts depending on which/how many eyes she has open" guess? If not, put me down for that. I know we just had multiple personalities with Cavendish, but pudding has 7 different open/shut eye combinations. I think Oda could have a lot of fun with that.
    I would love if that'd be the case. Now i'm not supporting all the "Pudding is evil" theories, but on the other hand i think it would be interesting if her personality could change depending on what eyes are open/shut. The main supporting hint for this is the fact that she still hasn't been fully introduced with an introduction box. Moreover Pudding may be a reference to an old manga of the 70' in which a three eyed character has 2 personalities depending if his third eye is covered with a bandage or not, someone on reddit posted this about it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information