+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 928

Thread: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

  1. #801
    Discovered Stowaway BWYYWLTGHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    It's okay
    Spambot will always live on in my heart
    Ruin confirmed spamsexual.

    Holdo is best and everything about Holdo is best.

  2. #802
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Once again, I'm interested in your opinions, this time, anout sexuality.

    Is it weird that I'm attracted to both males and females yet feel like I'd only be willing to get romantically involved in a gay relationship?


  3. #803

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    I don't think so.
    People look for different things when they're looking for long term mates/parters than when they're looking for attractiveness based just on lust/desire.

    Imagine a good looking person with an awful personality, they make you think "Oh, we could have tons of fun for a night/weekend but I could not deal with being married to you for the rest of my life"

  4. #804

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Once again, I'm interested in your opinions, this time, anout sexuality.

    Is it weird that I'm attracted to both males and females yet feel like I'd only be willing to get romantically involved in a gay relationship?
    My question would be: what if a really attractive girl you like actually turned out to be an excellent friend and companion? Would you not consider being with her?

    I do know there's things like hetero and homoromantic, but I ask mostly since I remember also having specifics about what gender I did or didn't want to date and in the end that just flew out the window the second I got to be with someone who just worked.

  5. #805

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Once again, I'm interested in your opinions, this time, anout sexuality.

    Is it weird that I'm attracted to both males and females yet feel like I'd only be willing to get romantically involved in a gay relationship?
    Not really. Everyone's sexuality is to some extent different, so I don't really see an issue with that.

    I have something similar going on TBH. I am bi. I'm definitely attracted to both men and women, but... Maybe I'm more attracted to men is the thing? I can just straight up lust after a guy. Like, Chris Hemsworth... does it for me... like a lot...

    When it comes to Women however, I like... have to have an emotional connection to them first for a physical attraction to follow. Sometimes feels kinda weird but it's how I am.

    The point of telling that was to just highlight that everyone is different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

  6. #806
    Discovered Stowaway thegab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    US- Midwest

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Hey everyone, I'm hoping this is the appropriate place to post this.

    This last year or so, I've been questioning my sexual identity. I've always considered myself to be straight, and have always thought I loved sex just like everyone else, but I'm starting to question if I'm asexual. It's confusing because I still find girls attractive, and still regularly pleasure myself, but when the opportunity arises that would lead to going home with a girl, I find myself backing out. I've had a few long term relationships, and even back then sex was just going through the motions. It was never magical or anything, and I'd often be thinking "this isn't that great, sex is overrated" while having sex.

    It's also confusing because my last two sexual encounters were a bit...promiscuous...which I never do, but I felt I needed to explore if I truly was asexual. I feel I shouldn't base anything off those two encounters, because I didn't necessarily find the girls attractive, and that could be a reason why afterwards I felt I didn't like sex.

    I don't know what to think, because finding love was (and still is) my main goal in life, and I used to think sex was also a big part of my life. I'm definitely still a romantic, and often fantasize about the actual romance of relationships. Also, I still like the idea of sex, just not the actual in-person sexual interaction.

    I guess some of my questions are:

    -do I sound like i'm asexual?
    -are asexuals able to have meaningful relationships?
    -do asexuals choose to have sex with their partners, for their partners?

    Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

  7. #807
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm hoping this is the appropriate place to post this.

    This last year or so, I've been questioning my sexual identity. I've always considered myself to be straight, and have always thought I loved sex just like everyone else, but I'm starting to question if I'm asexual. It's confusing because I still find girls attractive, and still regularly pleasure myself, but when the opportunity arises that would lead to going home with a girl, I find myself backing out. I've had a few long term relationships, and even back then sex was just going through the motions. It was never magical or anything, and I'd often be thinking "this isn't that great, sex is overrated" while having sex.

    It's also confusing because my last two sexual encounters were a bit...promiscuous...which I never do, but I felt I needed to explore if I truly was asexual. I feel I shouldn't base anything off those two encounters, because I didn't necessarily find the girls attractive, and that could be a reason why afterwards I felt I didn't like sex.

    I don't know what to think, because finding love was (and still is) my main goal in life, and I used to think sex was also a big part of my life. I'm definitely still a romantic, and often fantasize about the actual romance of relationships. Also, I still like the idea of sex, just not the actual in-person sexual interaction.

    I guess some of my questions are:

    -do I sound like i'm asexual?
    -are asexuals able to have meaningful relationships?
    -do asexuals choose to have sex with their partners, for their partners?

    Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    I generally see myself as straight, but I very much resonate with what you've written here. The last few encounters I've had with girls didn't mean much... and left me feeling a little hollow on the inside, it was just... sex, ya know. No emotion, just kinda in-and-out and then you cum and she's happy but I'm like... eh. Made me reluctant to even go for round two and three. I did, but only because she was clearly keen and I didn't really feel like I had any strong reason to say no, but like... I would've happily gone home and watched TV instead lol. Even before that, I was in a long term relationship, and yes, I did want the sex, I like the idea of it... but I can't say I really *enjoyed it* or *found it magical*. It's just sex. Like, you know, you're keen, you want the girl, you wanna please her, and have sex with her... but during the actual act, I'm left feeling a tad dissappointed by how... eh it all is.

    Now, my way of making it a little more "fun" for myself is to enjoy the powerplay dom-sub dynamics moreso than the actual act. My way of rationalising it is, "well, sex itself isn't that great... but the dom/sub power dynamic is a massive turn on... lets do more of that". In fact, the one time I got with a girl that was super into it (and was really my type)... undescribably good sex, I still have flashbacks to how amazing it was.

    Also, just like you, I'm still very much into *I want a romantic relationship*, though when I think of it, it's less about sex and more about cute couple stuff and having a romantic partner to love. Idk, maybe I'm kinda ace in a way too, and tbh that'd be fine. Doesn't really affect anything in life, does it? Just makes you wanna have sex less that the average guy, right? And that's fine, societal pressure on guys to have sex often is bullshit anyway, ignore the noise and you do you. Well, that's how I see it anyway. Hope I was of help or something idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

  8. #808

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    -do I sound like i'm asexual?
    Asexuals actually do no exist. And I know I'm gonna be called a fascist for saying this ---b.u.t. whatever.

    -are asexuals able to have meaningful relationships?
    Yes, guys and ladies who are not fond of sex can have meaningful relationships.

  9. #809
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Asexuals actually do no exist. And I know I'm gonna be called a fascist for saying this ---b.u.t. whatever.
    Lol wtf go on Nilitch show me the scientific study backing up this sweeping statement, I'm curious. I'll hold off calling you a misinformed smartass until then.

    Also, why would we call you a fascist? The fascist attitude would be "kill/deport/denyrightsto the asexuals" not "the asexuals don't exist". To claim they don't exist outright... bah it's just stupid obtuseness lol... that is, unless you can show me that pretty pretty peer reviewed study published in a well regarded scientific journal I very eagerly await your posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

  10. #810

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    Lol wtf go on Nilitch show me the scientific study backing up this sweeping statement, I'm curious. I'll hold off calling you a misinformed smartass until then.
    Not wanting to bang everyone doesn't make you a superior being, sorry


    Show me anything that isn't from tumblr that proves its "existence". Because yeah, that's actually how it works. I'm not the who has to do the searching job.
    Believing in asexualism is like believing in gods. Nothing except what you say can "prove it". "Then, if they don't exist, explain my why I am asexual?" is like, the same dumb statement we get every time someone who doesn't wanna fuck everyone thinks he has transcended human nature.

    At best they can exist in fiction. Like uhh, I guess Oda said Luffy was asexual after all.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Also, why would we call you a fascist? The fascist attitude would be "kill/deport/denyrightsto the asexuals" not "the asexuals don't exist". To claim they don't exist outright... bah it's just stupid obtuseness lol... that is, unless you can show me that pretty pretty peer reviewed study published in a well regarded scientific journal I very eagerly await your posting.
    Because enlightened liberals can get very edgy
    I'd get "hey, saying asexuals don't exist is like saying homosexuals don't exist, this is fascist"

  11. #811
    Discovered Stowaway thegab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    US- Midwest

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    I generally see myself as straight, but I very much resonate with what you've written here. The last few encounters I've had with girls didn't mean much... and left me feeling a little hollow on the inside, it was just... sex, ya know. No emotion, just kinda in-and-out and then you cum and she's happy but I'm like... eh. Made me reluctant to even go for round two and three. I did, but only because she was clearly keen and I didn't really feel like I had any strong reason to say no, but like... I would've happily gone home and watched TV instead lol. Even before that, I was in a long term relationship, and yes, I did want the sex, I like the idea of it... but I can't say I really *enjoyed it* or *found it magical*. It's just sex. Like, you know, you're keen, you want the girl, you wanna please her, and have sex with her... but during the actual act, I'm left feeling a tad dissappointed by how... eh it all is.

    Now, my way of making it a little more "fun" for myself is to enjoy the powerplay dom-sub dynamics moreso than the actual act. My way of rationalising it is, "well, sex itself isn't that great... but the dom/sub power dynamic is a massive turn on... lets do more of that". In fact, the one time I got with a girl that was super into it (and was really my type)... undescribably good sex, I still have flashbacks to how amazing it was.

    Also, just like you, I'm still very much into *I want a romantic relationship*, though when I think of it, it's less about sex and more about cute couple stuff and having a romantic partner to love. Idk, maybe I'm kinda ace in a way too, and tbh that'd be fine. Doesn't really affect anything in life, does it? Just makes you wanna have sex less that the average guy, right? And that's fine, societal pressure on guys to have sex often is bullshit anyway, ignore the noise and you do you. Well, that's how I see it anyway. Hope I was of help or something idk
    Interesting. Never really thought of bringing a kink to make things interesting, although I don't know if it would help. I've actually never been able to finish during sex. Not once. In fact, the last two times, I've faked it just because I was getting zero enjoyment. I get what you mean though, and you're right, it wouldn't have any huge impact on life, hell it might be a positive thing to not be focused on sex.

    @nilitch as much as you'd like it, no one is going to call you a fascist from that comment. With your rep and ignorant opinions, you make it very easy to disregard everything you say

  12. #812
    Lump of Dirt
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Asexuals actually do no exist.
    Actually, you are quite wrong in this. People that are asexual don't care about sex at all. They prefer other things over it; but it also does not mean they could not be in a relationship either. There is also the romantic side; AKA you can feel romantic towards someone and not be interested in sex. Science also proves asexuality is real, so you are stating a false statement with no backing behind it.

    Anyways, here is evidence supporting that asexuality is real to back up my claim:
    Asexuality is a sexual orientation, like homosexuality or heterosexuality. And like being straight or being gay, it’s about what someone feels, not what someone does. Dating, having sex, masturbating, falling in love, getting married, or having children do not conflict with asexuality in any way. There are many reasons why an asexual person might do these things that do not require sexual attraction to be present.
    Experiencing arousal or orgasm also do not conflict with asexuality.
    There is also a spectrum as well:
    Some people feel that they are “almost asexual” or “asexual with an exception”. That is, they strongly identify with being asexual, except for a few limited or infrequent experiences of sexual attraction. Gray-asexual people fall in between asexuality and non-asexuality. In some cases, they experience sexual attraction only rarely. In others, they’re unsure if they’ve experienced it or don’t feel that they quite fit the definition of asexual in some way. Demisexual people are only capable of feeling sexual attraction after developing a strong emotional bond with someone. Demisexuality and gray-asexuality fall within what’s called the “asexual spectrum”.
    Source: http://www.whatisasexuality.com/intro/

    By the way, this link above can you give more information about asexuality, plus signs thegab ^
    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    ....
    Anyways, here are some more evidence from other websites:
    Asexuality is an emerging identity category that challenges the common assumption that everyone is defined by some type of sexual attraction. Asexuals--those who report feeling no sexual attraction to others--constitute one percent of the population, according to one prominent study
    Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24654293

    ^ This is a really creditable source by the way. It is from the "U.S National Library of Medicine".

    In a videotaped discussion of research comparing low desire and asexuality, Brotto points to the fact that asexual people feel no distress for the condition, whereas those who suffer from a physiological condition causing them to lose their libido do feel distress. She also states “there’s no reparative therapy” for asexual people.
    Source: http://www.medicaldaily.com/asexuali...xuality-332346

    You can check out all three of those links to learn more about what it means to be asexual. There is more to it than you think. And if you refuse to believe this actual creditable sources, I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully, this can help you educate you more on the subject.

  13. #813

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    I think this is a perfect place to post this.

    Based on what you posted, I'm not sure if you are asexual or not. One or two situations probably can't speak for everything. In the end though, it's up to you and how you want to label yourself. There's nothing wrong with being asexual, and there's nothing wrong with being allosexual(not asexual) either.

    Asexuals are totally able to have meaningful relationships. One very good friend of mine is married to an allosexual and they have a perfect relationship because they are open and honest with each other about needs and wants. And, from what I understand, they do have sex. What the reasons are, I am not privy to, but just being asexual does not mean all sex is horrible and terrible, it just depends where on the spectrum one might fall.

    My biggest advice I suppose would just be to go read up on asexual stuff, and the spectrum, and just see how much if any applies to you.

  14. #814
    Lump of Dirt
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Show me anything that isn't from tumblr that proves its "existence". Because yeah, that's actually how it works. I'm not the who has to do the searching job.
    Believing in asexualism is like believing in gods. Nothing except what you say can "prove it". "Then, if they don't exist, explain my why I am asexual?" is like, the same dumb statement we get every time someone who doesn't wanna fuck everyone thinks he has transcended human nature.
    Um, no it is nothing not like that all. You have no evidence supporting your claim. You are just denying people of who they are, pretending they don't exist. If you look at the links I posted in my last post, it shows actual scientific evidence about asexuality. It should educate you greatly on the subject.

  15. #815
    Discovered Stowaway thegab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    US- Midwest

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila View Post
    Actually, you are quite wrong in this. People that are asexual don't care about sex at all. They prefer other things over it; but it also does not mean they could not be in a relationship either. There is also the romantic side; AKA you can feel romantic towards someone and not be interested in sex. Science also proves asexuality is real, so you are stating a false statement with no backing behind it.

    Anyways, here is evidence supporting that asexuality is real to back up my claim:


    There is also a spectrum as well:


    Source: http://www.whatisasexuality.com/intro/

    By the way, this link above can you give more information about asexuality, plus signs thegab ^


    Anyways, here are some more evidence from other websites:


    Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24654293

    ^ This is a really creditable source by the way. It is from the "U.S National Library of Medicine".



    Source: http://www.medicaldaily.com/asexuali...xuality-332346

    You can check out all three of those links to learn more about what it means to be asexual. There is more to it than you think. And if you refuse to believe this actual creditable sources, I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully, this can help you educate you more on the subject.
    Thanks! I'll definitely start looking through those links. I didn't know there was a spectrum, though I assumed it wasn't a "one size fits all" term. Anyways, I appreciate the feedback

  16. #816
    Lump of Dirt
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    Thanks! I'll definitely start looking through those links. I didn't know there was a spectrum, though I assumed it wasn't a "one size fits all" term. Anyways, I appreciate the feedback
    You are very welcome! :)

    I hope the information helps you greatly! :)

  17. #817
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Not wanting to bang everyone doesn't make you a superior being, sorry
    I never said it does. Your claims being unsubstantiated do make you look quite ridiculous though.

    Show me anything that isn't from tumblr that proves its "existence". Because yeah, that's actually how it works. I'm not the who has to do the searching job.
    Believing in asexualism is like believing in gods. Nothing except what you say can "prove it". "Then, if they don't exist, explain my why I am asexual?" is like, the same dumb statement we get every time someone who doesn't wanna fuck everyone thinks he has transcended human nature.
    I have asexual friends, what are you even on about? Kids are bloody asexual, do kids not exist too? I'm pretty sure the majority of "being asexual" is just a question of low libido due to hormones etc, it's not difficult to imagine biological reasons behind asexualism, you're just being stubborn because "ehh edgy right wing views sexualities other than my own don't exiiist".

    Because enlightened liberals can get very edgy
    I'd get "hey, saying asexuals don't exist is like saying homosexuals don't exist, this is fascist"
    Enlightened liberals may very well get edgy, but jeesh, denying that a sexuality defined as the "absence of sexual drive" doesn't exist is like saying atheists doesn't exist. It's just dumb, sorry. If you wanna say people who identify as a race other than that which they were born into are bullshitting, be my guest, but this claim is just a losing battle, why are you even trying to defend this?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by thegab View Post
    Interesting. Never really thought of bringing a kink to make things interesting, although I don't know if it would help. I've actually never been able to finish during sex. Not once. In fact, the last two times, I've faked it just because I was getting zero enjoyment. I get what you mean though, and you're right, it wouldn't have any huge impact on life, hell it might be a positive thing to not be focused on sex.
    Not finishing is also something I've had a few times... tbh for me it's mostly the case when I'm with someone new and you feel sort of this weird pressure to perform for a decent amount of time, while also eventually finishing... it just gets too stressful. You can't enjoy the sex, it's just about doing a job, it's not fun.

    After maybe 6 months of relationship with someone whom I really really trusted and got used to being with in bed... I started having far fewer problems. Oh, and BJs do the trick for me when normal sex doesn't... but that might just be the dom kink kicking in lol.
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; December 27th, 2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: absolutely no problems was an overstatement... some problems persisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

  18. #818
    Crazy Woodwind Lady Envy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Not wanting to bang everyone doesn't make you a superior being, sorry
    Being asexual has never ever been about feeling superior to others. In fact, from what I've heard from people who are asexual, it is far from an enjoyable thing that they want to go bragging to people about. I wish we had someone who was definitely asexual here (if someone is and they already responded, sorry, I didn't get that vibe from what I read) so we could get down to the specifics. I think it comes down the unique expectations of living in a culture that expects you to want to have sex with others, and also family and culture that expect you to procreate. But again, I'm not speaking from my own experiences as I am not asexual.

    I'm just saying, people labeling themselves as asexual are NOT doing it to feel superior than others, it's because they lack sexual attraction.

    I mean, I understand, I've seen some definitions of it from Tumblr which overlap beyond lacking sexual attraction and that has always kind of confused me, as I'm far from asexual, but some of the traits asexual people are said to have I also have (like I'm, in reality, grossed out by sex or really too much physical interaction with other people), but I have a sex drive which overwrites that..somewhat. >.<


  19. #819

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    What people are calling asexuality has always existed with other names. But recently, this term has been invented, involving all the BS about transcending your human limitations--- and these people believing they're übermensch and shit.
    I'll stop here, because I can already smell people writing "gotha ! that's semantic. fuck semantic ! and haha we're not sophists (and post-modernists)"
    People are not asexual or sapiosexual, they're just arrogant


    Also, *me trying to figure out the difference between frigid and asexual, and a bunch of other concepts*

    Also, me wondering how much porn asexuals consume.

    I have known people who have no sexual life whatsoever. They're straight and they know they are. And they don't need edgy concepts like : asexuality.


    btw, there is a little book of Freud about DeVinci that explains how you can live without sex (through work, like a lot of work).
    It's called "Leonardo da Vinci and A Memory of His Childhood"

    Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    "ehh edgy right wing views sexualities other than my own don't exiiist".
    Am I right wing ?

    Enlightened liberals may very well get edgy, but jeesh, denying that a sexuality defined as the "absence of sexual drive" doesn't exist is like saying atheists doesn't exist. It's just dumb, sorry. If you wanna say people who identify as a race other than that which they were born into are bullshitting, be my guest, but this claim is just a losing battle, why are you even trying to defend this?
    Yes sophist, just compare religions to a human body/passions. Looks very harmonious and logical.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    it's because they lack sexual attraction.
    Which is not a sexual orientation like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bi-sexuality are

  20. #820
    Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Italy

    Default Re: Talk LGBT Issues And Be F*king Nice About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    What people are calling asexuality has always existed with other names. But recently, this term has been invented, involving all the BS about transcending your human limitations--- and these people believing they're übermensch and shit.
    I'll stop here, because I can already smell people writing "gotha ! that's semantic. fuck semantic ! and haha we're not sophists (and post-modernists)"
    People are not asexual or sapiosexual, they're just arrogant
    Also, *me trying to figure out the difference between frigid and asexual, and a bunch of other concepts*
    Also, me wondering how much porn asexuals consume.
    I have known people who have no sexual life whatsoever. They're straight and they know they are. And they don't need edgy concepts like : asexuality.
    btw, there is a little book of Freud about DeVinci that explains how you can live without sex (through work, like a lot of work).
    It's called "Leonardo da Vinci and A Memory of His Childhood"
    Am I right wing ?
    Yes sophist, just compare religions to a human body/passions. Looks very harmonious and logical.
    Which is not a sexual orientation like heterosexuality, homosexuality and bi-sexuality are
    Dude... just... what? Go have a cold shower, you've been on tumblr for too long, it's gotten to your head, you've lost the plot.

    As for "Am I right wing"... perhaps not, but your view that "asexuals don't exist" is precisely what you'd hear from an edgy right winger trying to trigger the sensitive libs. Just stop. Like really. Stop.
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; December 27th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch
    You're the kind of person that can't make the difference between "facts" and "far-righty rambling" but somehow you think you can legit talk like this. You're the Ben Shapiro of this forum
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts