Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

ALERT:
    This tournament has been abandoned due to severe weather conditions.

Shipmate

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

Happenings will resume shortly.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

Well, I guess Machvise is the champion......

And with that, we have our finalists!

Sanji and Carrot!

Stay tuned for the finals thread!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

bye bye .

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

Ah...I was hoping for a Sanji vs Nami in the final, but oh well. Good match, any "one vote difference match" is great match.

Are we going to have a match for the 3rd place ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Default Re: 2016 APCT Semifinal and Final Round Discussion Thread - Current Character Chaos

So would be it too crazy to vote for carrot so she wins, in hopes she joins later and retroactively claim we all knew she was gonna join this whole time
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Lol sorry guys, I closed this too early. Next time I'll wait for the mods' signal. ^^;

Sanji or Carrot. That's going to be very hard to choose. Sanji is just edging it in my head. Carrot is awesome and and all but Sanji's willingness to make sacrifices for others puts him over a touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Atuin View Post
    Sanji or Carrot. That's going to be very hard to choose. Sanji is just edging it in my head. Carrot is awesome and and all but Sanji's willingness to make sacrifices for others puts him over a touch.
    But all the minks did that too. Part of me would like to see Carrot win cause she's the first female character since Pre time skip Robin Ive liked. Buuut. It's year of tbe Sanji. He might never get this close again. I suppose that makes it more of a pity vote. But this is the first time in a long time I've not been irritated by him. Probably not since Water 7/ Enies Lobby.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; September 2nd, 2016 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Left out a word.

The real question you have to ask is: Who would Sanji vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    The real question you have to ask is: Who would Sanji vote for?
    Nami...but she is out. I don't think he is into underaged bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    But all the minks did that too. Part of me would like to see Carrot win cause she's the first female character since Pre time skip Robin Ive liked. Buuut. It's year of tbe Sanji. He might never get this close again. I suppose that makes it more of a pity vote. But this is the first time in a long time I've been irritated by him. Probably not since Water 7/ Enies Lobby.
    Wait you dont like him now or this is the forst time you do like him again?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Nami...but she is out. I don't think he is into underaged bunnies.
    Did oda state carrot's age somewhere?
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Wait you dont like him now or this is the forst time you do like him again?

Sorry left out a key word. I am not irritated by him now.

Carrot I'd guess is in the 15-17 range but I don't think it was stated. But she is younger than Wanda. Some bit of dialog about her not being alive during Gold Roger's arrival I believe?

Well, chopper told her to call him big bro, but I don't think her age was confirmed.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Carrot seems like a 16 yo to me

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Well, chopper told her to call him big bro, but I don't think her age was confirmed.
    That's more of a respect thing, but yeah. I agree with Cyclone's age range. Sanji's nice to all women though as shown in Thriller Park.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

Honestly I think we're early enough in this arc that Sanji and Carrot should both have a good chance next year. I could see arguments on both sides why this is their best chance though.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Honestly I think we're early enough in this arc that Sanji and Carrot should both have a good chance next year. I could see arguments on both sides why this is their best chance though.
    Yeah but Jimbei will probably join in time for next torunament and if sanji wins he'll be the likely #1 seed.
    Spoiler:

So would be it too crazy to vote for carrot so she wins, in hopes she joins later and retroactively claim we all knew she was gonna join this whole time
    I'm pretty confident she will join. Not Franky level confidence, but it's up there. Oda has given her those special moments to shine, she has a unique design, has a unique fighting style, different abilities, cool bi-polar personality of getting super angry, ended up being part of the rescue team, and is naive about the outside world but wants to explore it still. The only thing remaining is to figure out her "dream" and to really give her a deep moment in this Sanji rescue to build this connection with the Strawhats.

Good Lord, the Carrot hype is ridiculous. This is Paulie all over again.

Thread Information