+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 1,421 to 1,426 of 1426

Thread: The Promised Neverland

Default Re: The Promised Neverland

That's . . . . inexcusable. 12 episode blu-ray shouldn't be more than 50$, MAX.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    That's . . . . inexcusable. 12 episode blu-ray shouldn't be more than 50$, MAX.
    And that's the RightStuf discount price, the true retail price is $170!!!!

Goodbye Queen Gecko

Glad that the Queen was living on brorrowed time since having her core destroyed and it wasn't another "I've invincible" power-up. Guess we're nearing the end, unless the Ratri Clan wants to start causing trouble.

NNID: jervinnectar

the human society had so many years to grow as a society. They might have technological advancements that could overturn all demons. And now the most powerfull demon has died they might want to exterminate all demons. and its up do emma, norman and ray to do something about it.

There is still the Phil subplot.

just read from 154 and caught up. I thought I was more behind, but it was just in my head. I enjoyed the reunion of brother and sister. Sun had no issue cutting her up. Also the "why are you so hungry" line killed me.

I'm still bothered by Emma's statement of how she'd die. I get it, but her sympathy and compassion for demons is extreme. The mother in her is being almost abused. You seen her Isabella/motherly like nature throughout the story and it's built up, but it's overused. Maybe it's a hint at what details of the deal was, but i'll wait to see.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information