+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 801

Thread: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

  1. #401

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    The division of arcs and sagas has never been important to me, however I do not see it weird that an arc opens or closes in the middle of an island. We've seen the story overlap different islands either way.

    I asked this before, sorry for bringing it up again, but could someone tell me what does it say on Kaido's gourd? There are two characters. Thanks!

    Tamiel -

  2. #402

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Luffy and Big Mama will set up their differences with an eating competition in which Fishman Island will be at stake.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be an endless battle - with the only way breaking this cycle being... to eat your opponent?

  3. #403

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    The division of arcs and sagas has never been important to me, however I do not see it weird that an arc opens or closes in the middle of an island. We've seen the story overlap different islands either way.

    I asked this before, sorry for bringing it up again, but could someone tell me what does it say on Kaido's gourd? There are two characters. Thanks!

    Tamiel -
    I only saw one character, it says 天,which means sky.

    ↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

  4. #404

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post
    I only saw one character, it says 天,which means sky.
    Thanks!, I went back on the chapter and indeed only saw one character multiple times. For a second I thought one was at the top and the other at the bottom.

    Tamiel -

  5. #405
    Discovered Stowaway Supernova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Breast of Nami's

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    I for one, am expecting Luffy to settle his deal with Big Mom by telling her if she lets him go, he'll take down Kaidou.

  6. #406

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Luffy will win by hurting her with psycologically.

  7. #407

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post
    I only saw one character, it says 天,which means sky.
    I think it also means emperor

  8. #408

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Gee, I've checked some japanese cooking video and they really say "purin" for "pudding". I hoped it was just a writing thing.
    I have a really hard time calling this beauty "purin" because of what it means in french.

  9. #409

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    Gee, I've checked some japanese cooking video and they really say "purin" for "pudding". I hoped it was just a writing thing.
    I have a really hard time calling this beauty "purin" because of what it means in french.
    So she's THAT kind of a logia, eh?

  10. #410

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    oh no you didn't !

  11. #411

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Maybe when she gets overlly excited she "purin" herself?

    Tamiel -

  12. #412

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    oh no you didn't !
    Maybe this will help

    Hidden:


  13. #413

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Maybe when she gets overlly excited she "purin" herself?

    Tamiel -
    More like pudding herself lol.

  14. #414
    Hawk D. Raven Sephi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma (formerly Florida)

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    I knew it! I knew she was going to be beautiful! Cuz it would've been anticlimactic if Sanji was being forced to marry someone ugly. Much more interesting if she's beautiful, because that makes it more difficult for him. Also yooo that twist with Captain Kidd laying in a pool of his own blood tho...craaazy! Guess I don't blame Apoo for siding with Kaido if he did THAT to Kidd. Not like the two of them were known for gettin a long. I just wonder if Hawkins got away or if something else became of him. Anticlimactic though since I wanted to SEE the 3 of them fight Kaido so badly but I guess them losing is to be expected from the sleepover alliance... just didn't expect it to all happen in this way! All that aside, a funny chapter and I mostly enjoyed it! Good stuff!

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Densuke View Post
    He's clearly a fishman, no?
    No...just a human as far as I can tell.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    Underestimate the crew................check
    Indeed. Was hoping for once we'd have a foe that didn't underestimate the strawhats. Buuuut....Kaido IS a Yonko so I guess it makes sense why he would...still annoying tho

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Happycrab91 View Post
    I love the name of this chapter and why it's named that, with what Kaido says. Sure villains always underestimate the heroes and then get defeated, but if Kaido was to just appear in front of Luffy right now Luffy wouldn't stand a chance. He has to be on a whole new level.
    lol Luffy is such a freaking idiot but they can always fish. Good that Oda brought up Dragon looking nothing like Luffy. I think eventually we will have to see his mother in a flashback and see he looks like her.
    Yeah is what Brook says about Dragon's presence just Mangastream translating things badly or has Brook really met Dragon?
    Yay Sanji!
    That bugs me though because Luffy DEFINTELY looks like Garp.

    As for if Pudding aka Purrin is the 3 eyed girl like everyone is saying- she looks a lot like her but I'm still not 100% sure since the hair looks like it could be hiding it but only partially yet we see no third eye at all..as if Oda forgot to show part of it under the eye so that makes me question that...

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    For a moment I was like "HOW LONG CAN HE OLD HIS BREATH!!!"
    ahaha! How badass would that have been ? But yeah he is certainly half fishman. Only reason why Oda hid is jaw until now.

    The first carnivorous mammoth. His hybrid form is going to be awesome.
    I still think he's just holding his breath inhumanly long...Oda can pull things like that since this IS One Piece.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Couldn't get the manga to load to re-read it until now..I see it now. So Jack IS a fishman. My bad.
    My Discord Roleplay! It takes place in modern-day Japan and features Japanese mythological creatures that players can play as and vampires and werewolves. Yakuza expansion is out too!
    https://discord.gg/sMsVfNX

  15. #415

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Thanks man. Appreciate that.
    K-F|Jango

  16. #416

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    No...just a human as far as I can tell.

    Couldn't get the manga to load to re-read it until now..I see it now. So Jack IS a fishman. My bad.
    Apologies. Yet another of my replies that looking back now seems rude. Gotta stop doing that, lol.

  17. #417

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Then again with the underestimating if they didn't the strawhats might lose more often

  18. #418

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    Indeed. Was hoping for once we'd have a foe that didn't underestimate the strawhats. Buuuut....Kaido IS a Yonko so I guess it makes sense why he would...still annoying tho
    I think after he fodderize Kid, a pirate of same generation, he probably thought SHs are nothing as well. Although, beating up Mingo should have made him clue up but he choose to classify Mingo as weak. The frail looking nature of the SHs crew doesn't help either.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch\No3/ View Post
    Then again with the underestimating if they didn't the strawhats might lose more often
    I disagree. The SHs are driven by a "purpose", they also know when an opponent is beyond them.
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

  19. #419

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    To be fair the Shichibukais don't interact that much with each other. And they certainly don't have any sort of respect or knowledge regarding each other's strengths. Hence Moria and Doffy underestimating the crew even after Croc's defeat.

    On the other hand the Yonkos fought for years. If one Yonko fall because of the strawhats, it would be ridiculous for the other 3 to underestimate Luffy.

  20. #420
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Chapter 824: Little Pirate Games

    I hoped for an explanation why Robin never said anything about Sabo... But Luffy seems to give no fucks after all what his crew has done during the 2 years

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts