+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Party

Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

Will you choose Antarctic blessing or will you talk with the other mermaids ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekila
    I told Antarctic that I would love to have her blessing even if she think it's weak. I want her blessing because I rather have the blessing of the mermaid I want to protect than compared to the others. And also, by having her blessing upon me, I will feel her power within me, which in return show me that she is with me at all times, even when she is not there at all. I made a promise to protect her, and it is only right to have her blessing as well.
    Hidden:
    As she was ready to sleep, she heard what you said and hid her face with her hands -"I.... Don't you want to be strong so you can protect yourself and others ? I wish for that everyday, if I was strong enough like Germana or Iahara I would still have my true mother and my father, but because of my cowardness and weakness I lost both of them to those cursed ones, they burned my palace and killed them in my front... it was thanks to Indic that I am still alive. Everyone says that I am super important and they always say that they will protect and save me....But in the end, they will always die ..And I can't help myself to think it is my fault, if I was strong enough no one would make such a decision...No one would die trying to protect me."- She said between cries and sobs.

Arctic heard the crying coming from the room and opened the door -"What happened my daughter"- Said the old lady -"Oh...Nothing, just a bad dream"- Said the young one trying to hide her tears -"But you were not sleeping"- Questioned Arctic. -"So it was a daydream"- Antarctic giggled forcibly -"Ok...Sure...Go to sleep and you"- Pointing at you -"Time to leave, she needs her sleep"- finished the old mermaid while pushing you to the exit.

-"One last thing, please mama, just one last thing"- Begged the little one -"Miss Heroine, please, come next to me"- As you approached her, she started to search something under her bed -"I found it !!!"- Exclaimed the little one -"Here, this is my present to you, don't say nothing to mama or the others and please don't say you are going in this adventure to protect me, say you are going in this adventure to be stronger, like I always wanted to be, Ok ?"- Now with a huge smile in her face.

-"Well, that was beautiful, now is time to go, bye bye and good night"- said Arctic finally pushing you outside the room and closing the door.

Will you check the item or will you talk to the other mermaids ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Accept the blessing from Germana/Iahara or talk with: Noriah, Antarctic, Arctic, Soraya or Indic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I tell both of them that I have to think about their generous offer and go to Indic to ask her some questions about demons and such.
    Hidden:
    -"Do what you heart desires, but be true to yourself"- Said Germana while drinking a smelly drink from a huge bottle. -"AHH, now I am heartbroken, make up your mind already, do you love me or hate me ? Don't leave a F* cliffhanger in our romantic story"- Winked Iahara while laughing alone.

You found the masked mermaid being motionless next to a door, you tried to talk with her but the only thing she did was stare at you for a long period of time without making a sound. When you mentioned the demons she moved a little bit, like that took her by surprise. She started to make mimics and more mimics (among the weird choreography she did against the skeleton) hoping you would understand what she was wishing to "say". The door behind you started to open and you saw Arctic and your friend coming from inside the room. -"I see you want to talk with Indic, well, the only one who can understand her is Antarctica and she is sleeping now, you can try to decipher her, but I can't guarantee that it will make a lot of sense-" laughed the white haired mermaid.

Will you wait for tomorrow to talk with Indic, try to decipher her or talk with the other mermaids. ?

Will you check the item or will you talk to the other mermaids ?
    I decide to check on the item to see what it does before I go talk to anyone else. I make sure to also do this when there is no one around as well. So, I go to an empty room to see what the item will do.
    Hidden:
    It was a big room filled with paintings, maps and books, when you were sure you were alone in the room you finally had a look on the item, it was a big pentagonal badge with a weird craving on one side, from what you could understand it was a demonic owl with horns holding a gem in one claw and a mirror in the other. You never saw those symbols before in your life, you thought about reading one of the books, maybe they had something about the symbol, but all of them was written in the same language of your friend's book.

When you gave up, you looked at your right and got a shock when you saw Soraya really next to you (her face was next to yours) and whispered in your ear -"Oh...Hello hero...Just ignore me...Don't lie and ignore me....I see that Antarctic gave you something and ignore me...Is that her blessing or it is a toy ? Also, Ignore me. Noriah will kill you if you lie to us and don't forget to ignore me."- Soraya said while trying to have a pick in what you were holding.

Will you lie to Soraya or will you tell her the truth ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 15th, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you lie to Soraya or will you tell her the truth ?

As I made a promise to Antarctic not to tell anyone, I decide to lie to her. If it came down to them finding out the truth, I just tell them "It's a secret between me and Antarctic." But anyways, I decided to tell Soraya, "Hmmmm, what? I'm really tired right now.... talk.... later....." *yawns* *stuffs the item into my pocket* *falls on the ground, and pretends to be sound asleep* "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" I wait till Soraya is out of the room, and then I try to check on the item in secret in case I may have missed something. I was also doing this under the blanket, so it does not raise suspicions.
    Hidden:
    Soraya raised her eyebrows and started to make a tantrum -"That is a lie, lie lie lie lie lie lie lie, I will tell Noriah and she WILL punish you."- Seeing you were still "sleeping" she said -"Fine, I will leave...I always knew you didn't like me because I am ugly"- When you heard the door slamming you "woke up" and decided to look on the other side of the badge, there you saw more writings but this time you could read them, it said "Choose your side the sun or the moon" You put the badge in your pocket again and started to look at the maps and paintings in the room. There was a huge map of a island with a volcano in the middle, below the map you could read "Kingdom of Lizardonia", in the other side of the room, you saw a painting of a happy mermaid family, a woman a man and a little girl, from the look of their clothes you came to a conclusion they were from royalty but what caught your attention was the fact that the little girl in the painting was Antarctic. You leaved the room and spotted Arctic and your friend still trying to talk with Indic. On the far side you saw Soraya talking to Noriah.

Will you talk with Indic, Arctic or with your friend ?

Will you talk with Indic, Arctic or with your friend ?
    I decide to talk to Indic, and tell her how great she did in that battle against the skeleton. And asking her how does her power work as well.
    Hidden:
    You approached Indic, when she heard what you said she stared at your direction for a long time and didn't made a single sound. The moment you lauded her she quickly turned around and hid her mask with both hands and the moment you asked about her powers she turned at your direction and pointed at Arctic's trident and Iahara's swords.

Arctic took notice you were talking with Indic and asked -"Wow, the only one that talks so much with Indic is Antartic, it seems you have a new friend to chat, right Indic ?"- As Indic heard that she looked at the old mermaid and did a yes with her head.

As Arctic left, Indic pointed at Soraya and Noriah, while you were waiting for more mimics you heard a soft voice inside your mind -"SoThoseSistersAreWeirdButTheyAreNotEvilTheyJustJu dgeEveryoneSorayaSeeksTheTruthAndNoriahExecutesThe OneSheSeesAsGuiltySureNoriahIsAHotHeadButTheyAreNo tEvilYouCanShowThemAntarticsBlessingTheOnlyOneYouC antShowThisIs...."- Suddenly Noriah came close to you and the masked mermaid while pointing her arrow to you and asked -"Soraya said you were really rude with her, she also said something about a lie, you see, I don't trust you, not a single bit, I know you are a cursed hero, I know that everyone likes you because you managed to fool them, even poor princess was caught in your web of lies, so I will have to execute you, sorry.

The soft voice in your head returned -"DontWorryThisArrowOnlyHurtsTheOnesWithEvilInsideD ontRunAwayOrAttackNoriahItWillOnlyMakeThingsWorst"-

Will you trust the voice or will you attack Noriah ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Wait for tomorrow, try to decipher Indic or talk with the other mermaids ?
    I'm too tired to decipher anything. I decide to wait and with waiting I mean putting myself in a quit corner and sleep off the stress.
    Hidden:
    You were getting really tired, as your friend was talking with Indic and a angry Noriah (you felt something wrong was going to happen with your friend). You approached Arctic who was looking the discussion with delight and asked her if there was a place you could use to sleep -"Every mermaid has a personal bedroom, besides that we have the library, but that place dont have a bed. Besides Antarctic and Indic, you can choose all the others rooms, so which one will you choose ?"- From afar, you notice Iahara getting happy -"OH, is that a fight happening ? OH, look who is fighting sister"- Said Iahara with laughing hysterically -"Let me guess...Is Noriah, yeah, I was right..what a great surprise, we should ban her to Lizardonia one day, she and you"- Said an annoyed Germana while getting ready to sleep and entering her room. -"OHHHH Are you serious ? Please I want to leave there even with Noriah, at least she is not boring as you, Ger-chan."- Said Iahara making cute poses and Germana punched her sister. -"Don't call me Ger-chan !!"-

-"HEY ! I am talking with you, pay attention"- Arctic snapped her fingers in your face, so which room you will sleep ?

Iahara's room, Germana'sroom, Arctic's room, Noriah's room or Soraya's room ?

Will you trust the voice or will you attack Noriah ?
    I decide to trust the voice, and do what it says to show I'm a good person to Noriah.
    Hidden:
    -"So you are not trying to run away or fight back ? How pitiful...Die in your sin, cursed one"- Screamed Noriah as she fired the arrow in your chest and Soraya cheered for her sister in the background, you closed your eyes, but there was no pain in fact, there was a pure white light coming from the wound. The soft voiced continued to talk with you -"YouSeeNothing happenedIKnewWeCouldTrustYou"- You thought about asking the name of the voice -"IThoughtItWasObviousMyNameIsXsaButYouKnowMeAsIndi cNowTalkWithNoriah."-

Schoked, Noriah came next to you and inspected the arrow in your chest, -"I see....Well, if you excuse me, I have to talk with Soraya."- You asked if she was going to apologize -"Why should I ? You lied to Soraya and you WERE a cursed one, I did nothing wrong or bad. All the cursed one, past, present and future should be banned to Lizardonia"- Really tired, you asked Noriah if there was a place you could sleep -"Well, every mermaid has a personal room, you can sleep with one of us, the only rooms you can't choose are Antartic's room or Oxu will kill you or Indic because she does not have a room.

Which room will you choose ? Iahara's room, Germana's room, Arctic's room Noriah's room or Soraya's room ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 17th, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Which room will you choose ? Iahara's room, Germana's room, Arctic's room Noriah's room or Soraya's room ?
    I decide to sleep in Arctic's room since I'm on bad terms with Noriah and Soraya, and I have not really talked much with Germana or Iahara. Hopefully in the morning I can try to get them know better, but for now it's time for sleep!
    Hidden:
    When Noriah was leaving to her bedroom, she talked to Soraya who started to make a tantrum, but you couldn't hear them, you tried to talk with Indic in your mind but the soft voice disappeared, when you looked at your side, you saw Indic on the ground and her mask was off her face.

Arctic, who was talking with your friend rushed to your direction and grabbed the mask and put it on the face of the passed out mermaid immediately. -"Wow, that was close, if she was awake when her mask came off, only Oxu could save us."- Said the old lady as she was trying to wake up the weird mermaid and take her to somewhere safe. -"You, what happened ?"- Asked Arctic -"Ah never mind, I am too tired for this, I need to sleep so I can live for more 1000 years AHA ! Maybe you can explain what happened tomorrow Ok ?"- Asked with a tired expression. -"Now, do you know where are you going to sleep ? I hope Noriah was able to overcome her hot head and explained to you how things works in this cavern, she did ? Great ! Now, which room ? Mine ? Oh..Ok, I thought young people like you hated old people like me, well, come to my room.

As you entered her bedroom, it was like the bedroom of a grandma or great-grandmother, with teacups and frilly everywhere, you could spot a giant grandfather clock that make a tortuous sound every time the pendulum swung, a round table with lots of cute statues and lots of pictures of a beautiful mermaid on the walls. You asked if it was Noriah in the pictures, she said -"Those ? No, that was me in my young age, I still look as pretty, right ? AHA, you can say the truth"- Jokes Arctic while she was getting ready to lay on her bed. -"So, before we go to sleep, do you want to ask me something ? I have 2300 years, I know a lot of stuff"- Winked Arctic while laughing.

What will you ask ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Which room will you choose ? Iahara's room, Germana's room, Noriah's room or Soraya's room ?
    I think I don't risk anything when asking Germana. I'm not completely new to her and she doesn't seem to be noisy.
    Hidden:
    As you were talking with Arctic, she looked behind you and rushed to the direction of your friend who was talking with Indic, you decided to seek Germana so you could ask her if you could sleep at her bedroom tonight -"So you want to sleep in my bedroom, what made you choose me ?"- Said Germana opening her door. You said about she being quiet -"ARA ! Yeah, the rest of the mermaids can be very noisy ARA ! so I can understand, you just want to sleep and be quiet ARA !"- laughed Germana as you and her entered the room, inside the room you could smell a rotten scent of sweat. The room looked like a gym, with lots of dumbbells of various sizes, posters of strong merman doing poses (right below Germana's bed you saw a giant poster of a merman named "John Seana" with a scary stare) and other machines that you thought it were to torture people.

-"Yeah Yeah Yeah, I want to be strong, but I am always this fat, I don't know why, maybe is because of my body or maybe is a prank of my sister, I am not weak, but I am still super fat, this is why I train 10 hours everyday"- She said while opening a giant freezer filled with raw meat and grabbed a piece of meat bigger than you.

As you were getting ready to lay on your bed, Germana asked you -"Yeah Hero, do you want to ask me something ? ARA ! I am not as wise as Arctic, but from the rest of the mermaids I can say I am the 3rd most intelligent ARA!" - Laughed Germana while showing her huge biceps and kissing them.

What will you ask ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you ask ?
    I decided to ask her three things. First, I wanted to learn about who Oxu was. Second, I want to know about Lizadornia, and why it seems to be used as a threat. And lastly, I would like to know more about Indic, and why it is a big deal if she is without her mask.
    Hidden:
    As you bombarded the old lady with questions she started to laugh -"AHA ! Wowowow, calm down young hero, one question at a time, I am tired and I am very old AHA !"- You apologize to Arctic. -"AHA ! don't need to say sorry AHA! I knew you were intrigued by those facts AHA ! it was a sudden adventure with lots of questions in the air, don't worry I will answer them."- Smiled with a wise aura in her face while she was combing her long white hair.

-"First, I am surprised you don't know about Oxu the protector, he was the one who banished all evil from this world, before Oxu, this world was a complete balance between evil and good, but Garnidelia, the moon god of hope was hunger for more power and she started to create more evil creatures and worst, planned to make a eternal night to expand her powers.

I was there when Oxu and the 6 mermaids from the past banned Garnidelia to Lizardonia. Oxu created a parallel dimension called Lizardonia that means in the ancient language "island of pure evil". That mirror you saw is the official way you can go to that horrible place and we use it to return any monsters that from some weird reason, appears in this world, since the people who lives here are peaceful and never fought before, they are...useless in a war."- Still combing her hair she asked -"Oh, sorry, how rude of my part, do you want some tea ?"- You accepted and she grabbed her gorgeous teapot and served the tea in a cute teacup, when you were going to drink, you saw a weird looking purple liquid inside the cup, you smelled and drinked, it was not tea.

-"Now..The next question, about Indic, AHA ! I know her since she was a fish AHA ! She was a pretty girl and always eager to destroy those horrible minions from Garnidelia, but...Well, she was part of the original 7 mermaids along with me, of course I was not Arctic at the time, my real name is Aurora, Artic is just my position name just like Indic name is not Indic, her real name is Xsa, but you can't say that to no one."- You made a vow and she laughed.

-"AHA ! Good girl AHA !"- laughed Aurora -"Now, where was I ? Oh yeah, We were responsible to protect the royal family from an invasion of those creatures, they started to spawn inside the castle and began to corrupt everyone inside it..Let's say Xsa made a huge sacrifice for all of us and started to consume all the corruption as we were killing the monsters in the castle. Unfortunately, the king and the queen were corrupted and were taken to Lizardonia, Xsa managed to save the princess, but Xsa was corrupted so much she was starting to become evil, thankfully, Oxu made that mask that preserves her soul and also retains her mind inside it along with all the corruption she consumed, she is technically dead, but thanks to the mask, she is somehow still alive. Only she can ban the creatures from that place and if that mask ever fall and she is awake, all evil inside her will come out of her body and corrupt this land in a blink of an eye."-

She stayed quiet for a bit and looked and the clock -"wow, look at the time, AHA ! I need my beauty sleep AHA! Good night"- as she clapped her hands and turned off the light.

The next day~~

When you woke up, Arctic was not in her bedroom and you heard a discussion coming from outside. Will you check Arctic's room or will you go outside and check what is happening ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you ask to Germana ?
    I ask her if she knows anything about the land or dimension beyond the mirror. I also show interest in seeing the armoury.
    Hidden:
    -"ARA, You want to know about Lizardonia ? Well, in the past, Arctic and Indic along with Oxu banned the evil Garnidelia and her minions to another dimmension inside that mirror, the name of this evil dimension is Lizardonia, a island with a perpetual night, corruption everywhere and Garnidelia worshipers like that one friend of your friend. In this cavern, Oxu made that mirror so we could ban any creatures that might came out, so Arctic, Indic and other mermaids from the past protects this mirror since the death of Oxu."- Still kissing her biceps and making striking poses.

-"ARA! And what know ? You want to know about my machines ? Yeah, My sister thinks I am a masochist ARA! But I just want to get stronger and more important, to get rid of my hideous belly."- Made a angry face when looking at her belly.

-"Now, if your questions were answered, is time to sleep"- As she clapped her hands, the lights were turn off.

The next day:

You woke up with a rotten smell next to you, as you open your eyes and looked to your right you could see a huge piece of rotten raw meat filled with flies. Germana was not on her room as you heard a loud discussion outside.

Will you check Germana's room or will you go outside and check what is happening
    ?

Will you check Arctic's room or will you go outside and check what is happening ?
    I decide to go outside and see what's going on.
    Hidden:
    As you leave Arctic's room, you could see all the mermaids in a circle right next to the giant mirror. -"It can't be, is impossible"- said Arctic with a scared face, -"it MUST be the work of a demon, a spy of Garnidelia or .... a ..."- Arctic tried to finish her sentence, but Noriah was super angry and interrupted her -"Spill it out old lady, a TRAITOR, you know, I know, even that stupid Iahara knows that we have a traitor among us"- Pointed to Iahara who was laughing and pointing at the mirror, that now was broken with lots of smithereens in the ground.

Soraya stared at Noriah and Arctic and started to sing -"Traitor, traitor, I always knew, I always knew, traitor, traitor"- While she was doing a awkward dance, Noriah looked at you with a delightful face -"Here comes my prime suspect, first she becomes the best friend of the princess, than she stole Antarctic's pendant and then she broke the mirror, she was a cursed one from the start and her friend (who is still missing from the crime scene) is her partner in crime"- Again, pointing her arrow at you.

-"Can you please, CALM DOWN Noriah ? How many times you have to shoot this arrow to acknowledge that she is not evil ?"- Said a bored Germana -"Even stupid me knows that she is a nice person KYAHAHA Said Iahara as she was joining Soraya's dance. Noriah made an even angrier face at the sisters ,with that, Iahara replied -"look out Ger-chan, she is going to explode !! KYAHAHAHA"-

Getting a huge headache of this discussion, Arctic shouted a loud -"QUIET !!!!"-

Everyone stoped to do what they were doing and stay quiet. -"Even if we might heve a traitor, there is no point accusing others without facts, Indic and Antartic are safe, now we need to know who did this, WITHOUT an hot head attitude "- Looking at Noriah.

-"The other hero is still sleeping in my bedroom, and he didn't came out of the room the other night, so he can't be the one"- Said Germana while pushing her sister far away from Soraya -"I can say the same for this hero"- Said Arctic while pointing at you.

-"Now what ? who is the traitor ?"- Questioned Noriah, pointing her arrow to everyone. Suddenly, the soft voice started to talk inside your mind -"HelloSoWhoDoYouThinkIsTheTraitor?"-

What will you answer ?

"HelloSoWhoDoYouThinkIsTheTraitor?"
    I talk to Indic in my head, "I think it may be Arctic since she seems to be pointing fingers at me when I did nothing wrong. I think this because it seems like she is using me to cover up for what she did. I was also being careful around her when I asked about you, but I never used your real name (Xsa), nor mentioned you talked to me either. These are my reasons on why I think she is up to something."
    Hidden:
    "IUnderstandAuroraIsSoOldThaSheIsStartingToGetSeni leMaybeWeShouldKillHerIWillMakeATrapAndYouDoTheFin ishingBlowOK ?"- Said the soft voice but there was something weird in the voice now..something..suspicious.

-"Hey Indic, what are you doing here, you should be protecting Antarctica"- Questioned Germana, -"Did something happened to her ?"- Continued an worried Arctic. The masked mermaid made a mimic saying that the young one was safe in her bedroom with a magical barrier around the room that bans any form of corruption.

-"Well, that was fast and helpful"- spoke Noriah with a tone of relief -"Soraya, come here and stop doing this stupid dance"- Continued Noriah while guarding her bow and arrow. Soraya quickly stopped to dance and came closer to her sister.

-"Yes big sister, what you want ?"- lifting her blindfold.

-"Is easy, with your good eyes, you can see the traitor."- Said a proud Noriah.

-"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, How can we trust her ? She can be the traitor as far as we know, KYAHAHAHAHA ?"- Questioned Iahara laughing for no reason, letting Germana bored -"Yeah, surprisingly enough my idiotic sister is right this time, we should ask Antarctic and Indic who was the one who stole the pendant and broke the mirror of Lizardonia."- Reasoned Germana. -"Good idea, let's split up."- Said Iahara.

While the other mermaids were splitting, you heard Iahara talking with Germana. -"...So Ger-chan, I hated that new mask that Indic is using today, what a horrible taste, I prefer the old one..Really, is she going to scare some demons with that KYAHAHAHA"-

-"Don't call me Ger-chan, said Germana and punched her sister in the arm."-

Will you ask Indic or will you ask Antartic ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 19th, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you ask Indic or will you ask Antarctic ?
    Since I don't feel right about Indic since she is acting strange, I decided to go ask Antarctic instead.
    Hidden:
    You, Iahara and Noriah were going to Antarctic's room. -"Unf, why do I have to babysit the past cursed one and the crazy one ? This is a conspiracy to ruin my flawless beauty."- Complained Noriah.

-"BU-HU, I am Noriah and I always cry when things don't go my way, I am such a baby."- Said a childish Iahara pretending to cry, making Noriah really angry, you thought she was going to shout or attack the pink haired mermaid, instead she was repeating a mantra. -"I am beautifull, I am better than everyone, I wont let imperfect people attack me, I will just ignore them, for the sake of my beauty."-

When the group arrived at the bedroom, you noticed that you could enter the barrier, Noriah saw that and made a doubtful expression. -"You see Nori-chan, she is not evil"- Said Iahara with her tongue coming out of the side of her mouth. -"Like I would trust this stupid barrier"- Responded Noriah with an spoiled attitude.

-"Now, lets enter this room and ask Antarctic who is the traitor."- Said Iahara while opening the door, the room was dark, all lights were turn off. -"Weird, Antarctic is afraid of the dark, she can't sleep in this darkness, turn on the lights"- Asked Noriah, you clapped your hands and turned the lights on.

You, Iahara and Noriah, were shocked from what you saw in the room, Antarctic was laying on her bed motionless but still breathing, the odd thing was that she was wearing a familiar mask.

-"....That is Indic's mask...Why the princess is wearing it ? QUICK, REMOVE IT NOW OR SHE WILL BE CONSUMED BY CORRUPTION"- Screamed Iahara, with an tone of despair in her voice.

-"I can't, the only ones that can do this are Arctic and Indic. And no."- Looking at you with a wise expression -"If you touch in this cursed mask, you will be corrupted and I will not oppose the idea of killing you, right here, right now."-

-"STOP THIS NONSENSE, Go find Arctic, it becomes crystal clear that the traitor is...."- Iahara was going to finish her sentence, but her eyes started to turn white, suddenly she felt on the ground, you saw a golden trident pierced on her back, lots of blood was comming from the wound. Noriah was surprised and crying while holding the crazy mermaid.

-"Iahara, please, stay with us, I will go find Soraya, she can heal you..Everything will be alright"- Said a crying Noriah.

-"It is ok, quick, save the princess and kill the traitor..But please let Germana know that I always envied her commitment to get stronger, I always loved her."- Iahara said while closing her eyes and making a final crazy laugh.

-"Iahara.......YOU"- Pointing at you -"What are you still doing here ? Didn't you heard what Iahara said ? Go find Arctic and bring her here, also, if you found Germana, ask her to come too"- Said a crying Noriah while holding Iahara in her arms.

Will you search for Arctic, search for Soraya, search for the traitor or stay in the room ?

Will you search for Arctic, search for Soraya, search for the traitor or stay in the room ?
    I decided to search for the traitor, as they have to be close by because they attacked Iahara. I told Noriah, " I suspect the traitor is Arctic because she's the only one that used a trident like the one that went through Iahara." *puts a protective and healing shield around Noriah, Antarctic, and Iahara.* "This can bind me some time to find the traitor and save Antarctic. This healing/protective circle can help save Iahara as well as keep Antarctic from being any more corrupted. I know you don't trust me, but I will protect you still, so please don't leave the circle, this may be your own hope. And if it comes down to it, and I cannot find the traitor, I pull the mask off Antarctic myself and die to protect you all!!!!"
    Hidden:
    As you were leaving the room, Noriah stayed there with a confused look on her face [Why and how she can make this type of magic ?] she thought while holding Iahara but not pulling off the trident. You rushed to seek Arctic, who was with Germana and Soraya, all of them were talking with Indic.

Seeing your worried face, they asked what happened.

Suddenly, a weird voice started to talk inside your mind. -"WhY...yOu LoOk So ScArEd, DiD sOmEtHiNg HaPpEn ? AnD hOw AbOuT aRcTiC ? wIlL yOu KiLl HeR nOw ? I aLrEaDy MaDe ThE pErFeCt TrAp... ~KUSHUSHUSHUSHU~"-

What will you do ? Talk with Soraya, say who you think is the traitor or say what happened to Antarctica and Iahara ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 21st, 2016 at 08:21 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you check Germana's room or will you go outside and check what is happening ?
    Let's leave this place asap, I wonder what is going on outside. I hope I have time to shower.
    Hidden:
    You decided to take a shower to get rid of the rotten smell of your body, when you came out of the room you spotted Germana crying, Arctic not showing any emotion and Soraya talking (more like screaming) with your friend.

While you were going to their direction, Indic appears in your front, she gave you a golden arrow and offered her hand while pointing her other hand to Antarctic's room. Something was weird with Indic now, but you couldn't figure it out.

Will you trust and go with Indic, ignore her and go talk with the others or check the golden arrow ?

What will you do ? Talk with Soraya, say who you think is the traitor or say what happened to Antarctica and Iahara ?
    I decide to tell the truth on what happened to Antarctica and Iahara, by giving them every detail that went on in that room.
    Hidden:
    Soraya, who was wearing her blindfold, looked at you with raised eyebrows. -"What you said ? Are you lying again ? Is this a horrible prank you are doing with us ?"- Germana was shocked and grabbed you with one hand, easily lifting you. -"Please say you are lying again, PLEASE"- While you were talking with both mermaids you noticed that Arctic didn't show any emotion, she kept the same vague stare at you. Indic, who was among the group just a moment ago has surprisingly vanished from the place, you tried to spot her, but you failed.

The weird voice appeared again in your mind -"YoU sEe WhAt YoU dId ? JuSt ChAoS...jUsT wHaT i LiKe... NoW, dIsTrAcT tHeM a LiTtLe MoRe AnD iF yOu DoN't WaNt To Do ThE fInIsHiNg BlOw, I wIlL !! ~KUSHU SHUSHUSHU!!~"-

Arctic finally move and said -"Now Now... Germana, calm down, that was obvious a filthy lie, what Indic said to us is quite...shocking...And to think I let you live.....May Oxu forgive me from my sin... Now I will kill you, traitor."- Said Arctic while summoning her silver trident. While Germana was holding you, you noticed that Arctic's eyes were filled with darkness and a golden spear was floating behind her back.

Soraya, who was lost in the situation lifted her blindfold revealing empty holes for eyes, she started to gaze at you and Arctic.

Will you wait to see what Soraya will do, attack Arctic or stop the attack of the spear ?

Will you follow Indic, ignore her and talk with the others or check the golden arrow ?
    "Oh, a golden arrow. Nice. Thanks Indic. Do you wait here? I just want a short briefing from the others." Continues walking cheerfully towards the crowd with the arrow in hand.
    Hidden:
    Seeing you were going to leave, she grabbed your hand and rushed to Antarctica's room with you, arriving there, you could see a barrier around the room, inside the room you saw Noriah inside a protective barrier holding an almost dead Iahara with an gold trident pierced on her back. laying on the bed, you saw Antarctic wearing a familiar mask.

-"For Oxu, that was fast, thanks for bringing Indic to this room, she can help us save Antarctica and Iahara, quick come inside with her."- Asked Noriah with a relief face.

You noticed that something heavy was inside your pocket, you put your hand inside the it and grabbed an big pentagonal badge with weird cravings in it and suddenly a soft voice started to echo inside your mind-"ThatIsAGoodHeroNowToSaveThePrincessFirstYouNeedTo GetRidOfThisBarrierThanYouNeedToTakeThatHideousMas kFromThePoorPrincess"-

Noriah was looking with a worried face at you, who was doing nothing and looking at Indic with a vacant stare.

-"What are you doing ? QUICK Indic, hero..ANYONE. remove the mask from Antarctic or she will be corrupted."- Shouted Noriah while crying.

Will you listen to the voice or will you use the golden arrow, if so, on who ?

Will you wait to see what Soraya will do, attack Arctic or stop the attack of the spear ?
    I decided to stop the attack of the spear first before I attack Arctic by tripping her. Next, I jump on top of her, and hold her down to try to calm her.
    Hidden:
    The weird voice started to talk with you, but now, the voice was becoming so low you barely could listen to it -"WhAt A gOoD gIrL, i WoUlD lOvE tO hAvE yOu As A sErVaNt ~KUSHUSHU~ MoRe LiKe An ObEdIeNt PeT, hErE, lEt Me HeLp YoU wItH tHaT."-

Suddenly while you were still holding Arctic, the spear appeared on top of you and was aiming at the mermaid's back. Arctic saw the spear and than noticed that there was something shining inside your pocket.

-"Don't tell me that is what I think it is...That is Antarctica's blessing is it ? How did you get that ? Only Antarctica or strong pure mages can grab it, if a cursed one, even a past one like you ever grabs this badge...May Uxu have mercy on us."-

Suddenly, lots of golden chains appeared and started to bind the mermaid and you, You felt something being buckled on your neck, all of a sudden you noticed dark hands holding golden leashes, they had put one on you.

The voice appeared for you one last time -"WhIlE yOu EnJoY bEiNg BrAiNwAsHeD tO bEcOmE mY oBeDiEnT pEt, I wIlL bE tAkInG tHis, ThAnK yOu AnD pLeAsE, bArKs FoR mE.-" Said an almost fading voice while the dark hands started to rummage your pocket until they found the badge.

You started to bark like a dog.

-"GoOd GiRl ~KUSHU~"- The voice disappeared and the dark hands too. You started to feel dizzy as the brainwash was getting more constant and stronger, you wanted to be a dog, a pet, to serve that voice for ever....So good, must obey. You were trying to ignore the brainwash, but it was hard to endure it.

Looking at you, Soraya was turning her head from side to side and made a "thinking" expression. While that, the spear that was floating on top of Arctic started to fall.

Will you talk with Soraya or will you try to save Arctic alone ?

Will you talk with Soraya or will you try to save Arctic alone ?
    I decided to try to save Arctic alone. So, with my last ounce of thinking, I jumped in front of her, and pushed her away from the spear . By doing so, I get stabbed in the chest by the spear, and I blacked out.
    Hidden:
    You were almost blacking out, when you spotted Soraya spinning in place and behind her, the broken mirror now was spilling dark waves from inside the cracks. From inside the mirror, a young girl came out, she had a short light blue hair, but the things that caught your attention was two black curved horns coming from the sides of her head.

She was coming at your direction, she stopped next to Soraya and said with a cold voice and a grin on her face -"Sleep well, my obedient puppy"- Soraya looked at her side and screamed in terror. -"You...So it was you all the time...we thought it was that hero, but, we were wrong, so that means Iahara is...."- While pointing at the invisible girl.

-"First, how can you see me ? And second, yes, and this senile woman will be the next one, or maybe it will be Noriah, who knows ?".- Giving a huge sinister smile.

-"I can see everything with my eyes, you fiend"- While saying that, she summoned
    her weapons.

-"Oh, so the ugly girl wants to fight me ? How delightful.. I have your major weakness right in front of me. Also, no one likes you, your sister only tolerates your ugliness, you are weak and also a shame to all the mermaids, even to Oxu, he said to me personally. I can read you as an open book, you can not win against me, so why not join me ? You would be a perfect soldier, I would love you if you did that for me.-" Smiled the young girl while messing with her hair.

-"I...Don't trust you...Do I ?..You would really love me if I join you ?.....NO ! You just want to mess with my mind, I must fight."- Said Soraya hitting her fists in her head.

But you didn't get to see the actual fight as you blacked out on the cold floor, when you woke up you noticed you were in a big white room, you looked at the window on your left, outside the room you could see the outer space, the door of the room started to open and a big, beautiful woman came inside the room, she was wearing a mask that was covering her mouth and a long silver dress that was dragging on the ground. She looked at you with a big motherly smile and said:

-"GoOd PuPpY, CoMe To YoUr OwNeR, dO nOt ReSiSt. ~KUSHUSHU~

When you tried to walk or talk, you could only walk on all fours and bark like a dog. Something inside you said you should obey the silver haired woman, said you wanted to lick her, to obey her, to be her obediant puppy. When you started to walk towards her, a giant green and black owl with horns destroyed the room.

Now, you, the woman and the giant owl were standing floating on the center of space, at your right side you could see the woman with dog treats saying -"WhO iS tHe GoOd GiRl ? CoME tO MoMmY, dO yOu WaNt A bIsCuIt ?"-

While in your left side, you saw the giant, terrifying, green and black owl with manacing horns and a angry face, something inside told you you should not trust that demon, that it would eat you as a predator eats its prey.

What will you do ? Choose the lady or choose the demon ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 22nd, 2016 at 02:57 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you do ? Choose the lady or choose the demon ?
    With me being a dog, I'm being forced to go to the lady. On the way, I saw a Starbucks cup filled with coffee just laying there. As a human, I hate coffee, but the curiosity of the dog wanted me to drink it. So, I did. Suddenly, I got a coffee shield around me, and my senses were coming back to me. But why is this coffee here? Was this my lady's coffee? Did coffee help stimulate my mind, and make it normal? It seems the lady did not care if I drank the coffee, so it seems she did not know that it will break the spell, even for a moment. So, I still went towards the lady, pretending to be a dog, so she doesn't know that I am slowly breaking out of the spell that was cast on me.
    Hidden:
    While you were going to the right, the giant owl made a scared face, but when you drank the conventionally placed coffee, the owl closed its eyes and turned its head upside down. When the lady looked at the owl, she made a victorious grin and in response, it opened its giant green and black wings, making a scary pose and started to fly in the direction of the sun.

-"NaUgHtY gIrL, vErY bAd !! No DoG tReAt FoR yOu."- Tease the lady, you decided to fool her and made a sad face. -"AhH....i CaN't StAy MaD aT yOu WhEn YoU mAkE tHiS fAcE, hErE, cOmE tO mOmMy, ThErE wE gO...WHo iS a GoOd GiRl ? YeS yOu aRe..YeS yOu ArE ... sToP tHaT !!"- As you started to lick her face, she tasted really bad.

-"oH mY, tHaT bRaInWaSh LeAsH rEaLlY wOrKeD, wElL, nOw iS tImE tO kIlL tHe ReSt Of ThE mErMaIdS, i JuSt HaVe To CaLl My SpEcIaL sPy In ThAt FiLtHy CaVeRn AnD sEe If ThInGs ArE iN mOtIoN, wE hAtE hEaDaChEs, RiGhT ? mY gOoD gIrL ?"-

As the lady asked, you just pretend to bark in response.

-"KUSHU ! nOw, HoW aBoUt We Go BaCk To ThAt HiDeOuS cAvErN ? wE hAvE lOtS oF uNfInIsHeD tHiNgS tO dO aNd YoU cAn SeE yOuR oLd FrIeNdS, tHeY wIlL lOvE tO sEe ThE nEw YoU. As she oppened a portal to the cavern, she put a golden dog collar in your neck, put a golden leash and tied a golden ribbon in your head -"sO pReTtY, nOw, LeTs Go, No MoRe TiMe To WaStE."-

Will you continue to act as a dog or will you attack the lady when is possible ?

Will you listen to the voice or will you use the golden arrow, if so, on who ?
    Well, it seems I have to use the golden arrow on Antarctic's mask. I do so.
    Hidden:
    -"Hero, what are you doing with that golden arrow ? Why Indic is not coming inside the room ? I see, you don't need to explain yourself, the culprit was not the other hero, in the end, you were the traitor, if I managed to escape this chaos alive I will apologize to the other hero and I swear to Oxu I will hunt you for eternity, mark my words. You are lucky, if I could came out of this barrier that the other hero did to save me and Iahara, you could bet you would be dead by now..curse you and your soul."- Said Noriah, still holding Iahara.

The soft voice continued to talk with you -"JustIgnoreHerSheIsOneOfTheTraitorsOfThePrincessIT hinkSheWasTheOneWhoPutThatHideousMaskInThePoorPrin cessNowQuickPierceThatArrowInHerMaskOnlyHerMaks"-

As your pierced the arrow in her mask, it broke in small pieces and all the darkness that was inside Antarctic's face started to spread over the cavern, Noriah was in horror by the act you did -" NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! PRINCESS !!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU ????? YOU BASTARD"- Shouted Noriah between cries. After that, she passed out and the barrier that she was in was getting weeker and weeker.

-"Ah, is the other hero, well, nice to meet you and thanks for killing the princess, your friend is already enjoying herself as a loyal puppy for ever, do you want to join her ?"- You heard a cold voice coming from behind you, you saw a little light blue haired girl with black horns on her head, she was also wearing a tiara and lots of hair ornaments.

While answering a call from a weird round objet she took from inside her bag, the girl said -"Man, that Soraya was such a bore, she was so ugly that she would make a horrible soldier or a ugly puppy, at least she is being useful now. Ok, you are coming ? Good and with your new pet ? Great, I will be waiting next to the mirror."-

Next to the girl, you noticed Indic, who was just standing there, the girl look at Noriah, Iahara and then to Antarctic and did a evil laugh, than she looked at Indic, when the masked mermaid approached the girl she took of her mask and the girl licked her face. When she stopped, she looked at you and pointed her hand to the arrow you were holding, the arrow started to float on her direction and she gingerly grabbed the weapon.

-"Now hero, do you want to wear this beautiful golden dog collar or I have to force it, but before that, will you give me the badge you have in your pocket ?"- As she summoned a golden trident and an golden spear.

Will you fight the girl, use the collar or will you run ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 23rd, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you continue to act as a dog or will you attack the lady when is possible ?
    I decide to attack the lady when it is possible to do. I'm thinking once we go back to the cavern, I do the next course of action. And before I commence my attack on her, I make sure to do a triple bounce spell on me. I will do this in such a way, where I'm tricking her with my barking, and at the same time making marks in the air to form the spell around me. (Triple Bounce Spell = a protective shield around, so if a spell gets hit on me, it will go back to user, and do triple the damage)
    Hidden:
    When you arrived at the cavern with your new "owner", you appeared next to the mirror, but now instead of a glass there was a black ooze coming from inside the mirror. -"Unf, she is late...I hate when she does that..Now what ? I will be standing here doing nothing ? I will call her"- As she was grabbing a weird orb inside her sleeve, you seized the opportunity and attacked her.

-"Bad dog, you must be punished"-, she said as she unwound her whip and started to hit you with it. -"How you managed to get rid of the brainwash...OH, I know, it was the coffee..That is why Oxu was so sure about you."- Said the lady with a smirk on her face. -"Well, I am not going to loose my time with you"- As she was saying that, the orb she was holding started to shine and she answered it -"Yes, it seems my new pet is a bit naughty and needs to learn to "play dead". Are you coming ? Great, please, be fast, love you, bye."- Said her, after she put the orb back on her sleeve.

You looked at your surroundings, you noticed that Soraya was crucified in a golden cross on the far left of the cavern, next to the library. The lady grabbed another thing from her sleeve, it was another badge, she placed the object on the ground and the dark ooze of the mirror surround her, -"You can try to attack me, but you can't hurt me while I have this dark shield, so, I will have to go now, I have a few mermaids to kill.

See ya !!!"- Said the lady while running in a funny way to the far right of the place.

Will you wait for the spy, will you help Soraya or will you follow the lady ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Meanwhile, in the library, one of the books in the shelf started to float and opened in the middle, few seconds later, a dark vortex came out of the book, from this vortex a hooded figure came out, it was holding a giant scythe and an hourglass. It started to look at the books and the paintings, it did a little laugh and started to think at loud. -"I can't believe that Famma and that obnoxious kid are wasting so much time with this little mission...So much that Garnidelia had to send me to help them, well, I will just wrap things up and save up time...Lets see.... 1 , 2 , 3 , 4... Ok, just 3 more to go, this will be easy."- Suddenly the book that was floating dropped on the floor.

As the figure was saying that, it began to melt, now it was just a black stain on the ground, suddenly it began to move in the direction of the door. It was heading to Soraya in the cross.

*This adventure will continue in this thread, please don't get lost*
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 24th, 2016 at 07:33 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Default Re: Ugly Party

As the black stain was leaving the library, another book, now a small one, also started to float in midair, suddenly it opened and a little black vortex came out of it. A few moments after that, a "handsome" red goblin wearing a tuxedo came out of the vortex, he was a bit nervous and shaking all the time as he saw the black stain moving without him. -"Ma-ma-master !!! Don't le-le-leave me behind, I I I was just a li-li-little late be-be-because I was arra-ra-ra-ranging the out-t-t-tfits you are go-go-going to use du-du-during the mi-mi-mission."- As he also melt and turns in to a red stain on the ground, he then proceeded to follow the bigger stain.

Will you wait for the spy, will you help Soraya or will you follow the lady ?
    I decided to help Soraya out, by taking her off the cross, and putting her on the ground. She still was breathing, so I put a protective/healing spell over her to help. While I was doing that, I sensed a new presence, and it seems to be coming this way. Knowing this, I put a Triple Bounce Spell on me for protection. Also, things are getting pretty serious, so it's time to go 100% power on these foes that I will be facing.
    Hidden:
    Next to you, there was Arctic who was still strung by the golden chains, you noticed she was sleeping a deep sleep, but a black smoke was coming from her. Than you saw Soraya wounds, it was really bad and you thought you couldn't save her. Far from her, you saw two guns in the ground.

Suddenly, the black stain arrived next to the cross and the hooded figure emerged from it, followed by the little red stain, as the red goblin emerged as well.

-"Servant, who is that cheeky girl right in front of me ? Don't say she is the girl that Famma was having a hard time with ... Oh bother..."- As the shadowy figure started to read the codex that was tied in its belt.

The red goblin looked at you really close, he even mounted on you and started to do an inspection, he was investigating something, inside your ears, mouth, nose, belly.... when he finished searching he screamed next to your ear -"Ma-ma-master !! She wa-wa-was a cu-cu-cursed one in the pa-pa-past, so ma-ma-maybe that is why Fa-Fa-Famma was ha-ha-having a ha-ha-hard time.

-"Enough !! well, I have things to do and places to go, if you let me take those two mermaids, I would be super happy, how about it ? PLEASE, don't make me fight..I have to go to a party tonight."- As the scythe wielding figure said that it begin to move next to Arctic while openning his codex.

Will you let the figure take Arctic, attack the goblin or check the guns ?

Will you fight the girl, use the collar or will you run to the mirror ?
    I'm quite shocked seeing what happened. Already walking backwards as the girl speaks to me, I turn and start running away.
    Hidden:
    -"Are you running ? How cute, such a cowardly hero..See Noriah, THAT was the hero you were so happy to be on your side, just a rat ...disgusting..Well, I see that the corruption is almost consuming you and your dead sister, how about I kill you now ? How about it ?"- She was ready to do the final blow with her spear when suddenly the orb started to shine. -"OH..COME ON...Worst time EVAH"- She stopped and answered the call. -"Yes ? AH Famma, do you know that this was the worst time to call me ? Yeah, ok.. Famma, our mission is to kill those mermaids, if your dog is misbehaving, just kill her..ok ok OK!!! I am going there, WAIT for me and do not move."- Well well Noriah, it seems you are a lucky one, you are going to be an obedient soldier for Garnidelia and maybe your sister can be used as a puppy for Famma..HA, not even that, now just let me take my trident back from her back AHAHA, thanksu <3"- As she was slowly removing the weapon from Iahara's back. -"Good night.~~"-

She looked outside the room, far to the left she saw the mirror, now with a black ooze coming from inside. -"OH Great, things are starting to get funny"- She saw you running to the direction of the mirror and made a huge smile -"Oh HEEEEEERO, don't run away from me, please give me the badge..PRETTY PLEASE with your death on top"- While running towards you.

You were too busy looking behind that you didn't notice a huge woman running towards you in the opposite direction, when you finally collide, the woman fell on the ground and the horned girl stopped the chase.

-"Famma, what are you doing here ? You should be waiting for me next to the mirror..Are you stupid ? Talking about stupid, what about your naughty dog, where is she ?"- Said while helping the silver haired woman to get up.

-" Thanks !! Now, why are you chasing this handsome guy ? Do you want to date him ? If not can I make him my puppy ? About that stupid dog, while I was running I saw she was going in the direction of Soraya, maybe she will try to save her, why do you ask ?"-

-"Me...Date this rat ? GIVE ME A BREAK !! I just want to get his badge, about your dog..Pesky mutt, it seems I have to kill her, not only punish..OH WELL"- Making a "innocent" expression. -"So you filthy rat, give me the badge, I have a mutt to kill"-

-"Please, don't hurt him, I want a healthy puppy"- Said Famma holding an golden dog collar.

As you were still on the ground, you notice how big Famma was, almost 13,12 ft tall and how cute the horned girl was, you were trying to find a way out but to no avail, suddenly you noticed that the badge was emitting a purple light inside your pocket.

Will you give her the badge, use the collar or check the badge ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 25th, 2016 at 11:14 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

As the scenario inside the cavern was getting out of hand, things outside was way worst, as the mirror of Lizardonia was smashed, now the citizens of Lizardonia and the darkness/corruption of the island can travel between dimensions.

The darkness managed to get out of the cavern and started to corrupt all the animals and people around the cavern, the blue sky of Müh started to get darker and darker, forcing a nightmarish night to everyone.

Germana was inside the library, reading really old books, before that, she made a weak protective barrier around the room, so she could be safe while doing the research, she read 30 books, until she found one with the information she needed. -"ARGH, Why did Arctic and Indic got corrupted ? I am not smart or expert in magic as they are...At least I found a way to revert all this craziness, but I need to find the heroes first."- Said an exhausted Germana as she started to chant a weird music about Oxu while holding her shield, suddenly her shield began to emit a purple light and a face of an owl appears on her weapon.

-"Ok, I already made the firt step, now I need the heroes and ... Luck..."- Germana gulped. -"May Oxu protect me!!"- While exiting the library.

Will you let the figure take Arctic, attack the goblin or check the guns ?
    I decided to check the guns, and try to use them as I need a weapon to fight with! Though these guns are not your normal guns, as they don't shoot bullets, but tiny little tridents O_O But regardless, I pick them up, and point one gun at the hooded figure, and the other at the goblin.

"I'm not letting you two get them at all! I will protect them no matter what! Now, tell me what is your mission, or I will shoot!"
    Hidden:
    When you picked the guns, Soraya moves her eyebrows and woke up, when she sees the guns she looked at you, and than at the hooded figure and the red goblin.

While coughing blood, she said -"So you choose my blessing after all, and not only mine, but Noriah's weapon as well ? Well, now you can use both, but if you managed to get out of this alive, you have to choose..Now, good luck with those creeps"- As she passed out inside the protective barrier. From Antarctica's room, you saw the arrow and bow from Noriah flying to your direction and stopped at your front, floating in midair, you grabbed the floating weapon.

"Oh for Garnidelia's sake..that was so cliche, I almost fell asleep.."- Said the hooded figure while booing. -"Since I am not going to loose my saliva with..well, you"- Points at you while checking the hourglass. -"I will let my servant explain my mission, but first, I need to change my outfit, SERVANT !!"- snapped its fingers, the red goblin quickly answered the call, he dismounted from your back and went running towards his master, suddenly he opened a dimensional rift and pulled out a big clothesline with various different outfits, each more flamboyant than the other, some cosplay outfits for man and women. As a big curtain appeared in front of the figure as it was changing its outfit, the red goblin started to talk with you

-"He-he-hello, my na-na-name is Me-Me-Metzya Ma-Ma-Malur, but you can ca-ca-call me MM for sho-sho-short"-. He did a little bow and continued. -"My ma-ma-master, C.."- When he was going to say the name, his master screamed from behind the curtain -"Do NOT say my name to this cheeky girl, or I will feed you to the..Never mind."- The goblin was so scared that he felt on the ground, when his master stopped screaming, he got up and he arranged his tuxedo and continued to talk -"As I was sa-sa-saying, my ma-ma-master is he-he-here to ca-ca-capture the mer-mer-mermaids, Ga-Ga-Garnidelia as-as-asked us to ca-ca-capture them. No-no-now, be a go-go-good girl and ge-ge-get out of the wa-wa-way, my ma-master ha-ha-hates be-be-being la-la-late for pa-pa-parties.

Coming from the library, you saw Germana running towards you with a glowing shield and in this shield you noticed a familiar face in it. Germana finally arrived and said almost without breath -"Great, you have a blessing...Now, can you please repeat this chant with me ? This way we can defeat those Garnidelia worshipers, after this, I have to find the other hero."- Before you could answer, the hooded figure finally removed the curtain and revealed its new outfit, it was a cute J-Pop idol outfit, with lots of flounces, ribbons, plastic hearts and starbucks logos all over it, the figure was still wearing the hood, so you couldn't see its face.

-"Oh, I am so ready for the party, tell me the truth, MM, do I look gorgeous ?"- The goblin looked at his master, hold a laugh and agreed with the hooded figure. -"I knew it"- As it looked at the hourglass again -" Great....you see what you did ? You cheeky girl, I am already late for the party, good bye."- As it grabbed the scythe and opened a dimensional vortex right in front of Arctic and Soraya, pulling them inside. When you looked at your side you saw that MM was running at the direction of the mirror

What will you do, chant with Germana, attack the figure or follow MM ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 26th, 2016 at 04:13 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you give her the badge, use the collar or check the badge ?
    I check the badge. Maybe I'm able to to something about those two weirdos with it. At least stall some time.
    Hidden:
    When you decided to grab the badge from your pocket, the horned girl made a "innocent" smile and said.

-"Oh, that is a good hero, way better than that other one, right Famma ?"- Asked while putting her hands in a shell form next to you so you could give her the badge.

-"Oh yeah, that other hero was mean and indelicate, she acts all righteous and correct, but in reality she tried to hurt a innocent woman like me and worst, she tried to corrupt the little princess..I even heard she was a...GASP...Cursed one."-

-"That is right Famma, true heroes like you should not get along with that cursed one, you should kill her, right Famma ?"-

-"Totally, do you want to get stronger ? Do you want to get new weapons ? Well, if you stay like this you will always get behind her"- Said Famma with a wise tone in her voice.

-"Always in the 2nd place, always a looser, but if you vow to Garnidelia, you can achieve the throne, you can be so powerfull, like a god."- Continued the horned girl.

-"Or, you know, you can always be my obedient puppy, I know you would love that."- Said Famma swinging the dog collar in her fingers.

-"So, what you say handsome hero, will you vow to Garnidelia and kill that horrible, evil, good for nothing cursed hero ? Or you will be a filthy loser, 2nd place forever ?

As you were holding the badge, and the girls looked with eager eyes, you looked at the drawing of the badge, it was a giant owl with horns, holding a mirror in one claw and a pendant in the other. When suddenly a thunderous voice started to echo inside your mind.

-"NOBLE HERO, DO NOT BE AFRAID, I KNOW THAT THINGS ARE IN A COMPLEATE CHAOS RIGHT NOW, BUT I NEED YOU TO ANSWER ME SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE ? THE SUN OR THE MOON ?

What will you do, chant with Germana, attack the figure or follow MM ?
    I decided to chant with Germana, as I want to fix things that happened here.
    Hidden:
    -"Ok, follow my lead, be sure to not miss any word, or the enchantment will not work."- Said a serious Germana. -"So, Iahara is dead....we have to do this very quick, no more victims."- You agreed with her and started to sing.

As you started to sing, the hooded figure heard the song and began to clap its hands -"BRAVO ! Such a beautiful song, is a shame that it's a worthless song *[thinking to itself: Come on, come on, I don't have all day to be in this disgusting place, it reminds me of my old friend, that animal lover traitor...Where is MM ?]* Now ladies, is a shame, but I will capture just those two for now"- As it said that, the suction got stronger and Arctic and Soraya started to float in the direction of the vortex.

In the nick of time, Germana and you stopped to sing and both Soraya's gun and Noriah's arrow and bow, both in your possession, started to float in mid air and they begun to combine one another in a single weapon, resulting in a big crossbow that shoots small tridents of light.

-"Wonderful, now hero, shoot at that creep"- Said Germana pointing at the figure. You obeyed her and shoot, the small tridents started to fly in the direction of the hooded figure and pierced its new outfit, ruining it in the process. -"LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!! Now I am late for the party AND I don't have nothing to wear...F*** this, I will leave Famma and that obnoxious girl alone in this mission, THEY failed it, not me, I am not the one who will have to face the anger of Garnidelia."- Said the figure with great anger as it was leaving to the already open vortex, as it was entering the vortex, it returned and said. -"AH ladies, if you see my servant, tell him I will be waiting in my castle in Lizardonia and I want a new outfit, au revoir mon cher~~"- As the figure finally went in and the vortex and made a Bye- bye with its hands, as the vortex disappeared.

Germana was amazed, -"Who would thought that our weapons could combine ? I was shocked with that information, I bet Arctic knew this already, they were smart to corrupt poor Arctic and Indic, talking about Arctic, you need to save her, I can't touch gold, it burn our skins and may kill, is extremely poisonous to us"- As she was saying that, you shoot the golden chains and freed the old mermaid, she felt on the ground and continued to sleep.

-"Now, we need to find the other hero, do you know where is he or if he has a blessing from one of us ?"- Asked Germana while grabbing Soraya and Arctic.

Will you go talk with the other hero or will you search for MM ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 26th, 2016 at 06:24 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

What will you choose, the sun or the moon ?
    Sun or moon, hm. Well those two just mocked me always being the second best. Not cool. Also the sun burns my skin everytime. So I choose moon and say so to the voice.
    Hidden:
    As you choose the moon, the voice stayed in silence for a moment and then continued with a tone of consent -"VERY WELL, YOU CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY, DON'T REGRET IT, EMBRACE IT AND DON'T LET OTHERS OPPRESS YOU BECAUSE OF IT"- You felt a pain in your back. -"SINCE YOU CHOOSED THE MOON, I CAN'T TALK WITH YOU, INSTEAD, YOUR NEW GOD WILL BE GARNIDELIA, DO NOT BETRAY HER."-

-"Hey handsome hero, wake up !! We are still waiting for your answer."- Said the blue haired girl while holding your chin and making a creepy smile.

-"Hey, ... Is that what I think it is ? It can't be, why this weak hero has the mark of Garnidelia in his back ?"- Said Famma shocked while dropping the dog collar on the floor.

-"WHAT ? This loser is not worthy to hold that symbol..Let me see that"- As she pushed you to the ground to see your back, surprised she screamed -"IT CAN'T BE !!!! I wanted to kill this 2nd place loser..."- Said the girl kicking the ground.

-"And I wanted to have a handsome puppy, not fair.."- Frowned Famma.

-"Well, we have to take him to Lizardonia so Garnidelia can judge him...Depending on her judgment, he can be the new king of Lizardonia...I am going to be sick"- Pretending to put her finger in her throat.

-"Really ? This loser hero, the king ? This must be Oxu's fault...I had enough, I am going back and I will take him with me, you stay and capture the princess, I am tired and there is no one left to turn in to a puppy in this filthy cavern."- As she oppened a vortex behind you, suddenly you could see a small red goblin and Indic comming to the girl direction.

When Indic saw you, she rushed to your direction, Famma was distracted with her objects, she did the same thing the girl did, put her hands in a shell form next to you and a really soft voiced echoed in your mind -"He........Ro........Gi........Ve........Me....... .The........Bad........Ge."-

What will you do, talk with the red goblin, go with Famma or give the badge to Indic ?

Will you go talk with the other hero or will you search for MM ?
    I told Germana, "I do not know where he went, nor if he got a blessing. I do feel a lot energies in the direction of Antarctic's room though. So, he might be there."

"I think I go find that goblin that calls himself MM, he might be up to something, so I will make sure to stop him. I do sense another energy in one of the other rooms. So, I go find him, and you can go get the other hero. I meet you at Antarctic's room, after I take care of MM. Is this a good plan to you?"
    Hidden:
    -"Alright, that sounds like a good plan, see you in Antarctic's room and be careful, we don't know what those garnidelia creeps are capable of.-" Said Germana holding the two mermaids on her back and going ahead of you. -"Do not worry, I know a shortcut."- Winked Germana.

You were trying to remember the last time you saw the red goblin, you remembered that he was going in the direction of the mirror, you thought *[What is he going to do there ?...]* Than you remembered that Antarctic's room was almost next to the mirror and also, remembered what the goblin said, about capturing the mermaids.

You started to run really fast so you could save the princess, in your way to the room you could see the other hero being taken inside a black vortex together with Famma. The horned girl were talking with Matzyar and Indic was talking with the hero.

Will you ignore them and go to Antarctic's room or will you interfer ?

Will you ignore them and go to Antarctic's room or will you interfer ?
    I did not see Antarctic with them, so I decided to ignore them, and go inside Antarctic's room to see what's going on in there. Keeping the princess safe is my first priority right now.
    Hidden:
    You see that the horned girl was scolding Matzyar but you decided to ignore them and run to Antarctic's room, arriving there, you saw that the blue protective barrier was gone, the door was open and waves of darkness was coming from inside the room.

In the bedroom, there was not a single light, just pure darkness, when you tried to find Antarctic in all that darkness, you saw a huge cocoon in the center of the place, where Antarctic's bed was supposed to be.

You decided to enter the room, the barrier you made to protect Noriah and Iahara was no longer there, suddenly two big bodies rose from the floor, it was too dark to see who or what they were. Suddenly you heard chilling but familiar voices.

-"Kill the intruder"- Said one of the voices.

-"Kill her now"- Continued the second.

As the bodies started to swing huge spears in your direction, you managed to dodge all the attacks and find yourself against a wall, when you touched it, you noticed a lot of eggs glued in it. You looked at the cocoon, it was starting to open, with loud cracks and a purple light coming from inside it.

The bodies ceased the attacks and went back to a defensive position next to the cocoon. You thought *[when I stopped to move, they stopped to attack blindly..Maybe they are blind..]* you stayed in a dark part of the room, no one could see you from the door.

-"He-He-Hello there, so-so-sorry if a am la-la-late, I ha-ha-had to en-en-endure a le-le-lecture from Miss..."- As Matzyar looked at the room he realized and said to himself, -"Oh, I am so stu-stu-stupid, the-the-there is not a sing-sing-single per-per-person here, whe-whe-where is my ma-ma-master ? May-may-maybe it we-we-went to the pa-pa-party with-with-without me ? We-we-well, I ha-ha-have to fi-fi-fiinish this, ge-ge-get out of my wa-wa-way."- As the goblin walked in the direction of the cocoon while pushing the huge bodies aside.

-"Is al-al-almost ti-ti-time...Who-who-who is the-the-there ? Asked Matzyar scared.

What will you do ? Attack MM, Talk with MM, attack the cocoon ?
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you talk with the red goblin, go with Famma inside the vortex or give the badge to Indic ?
    Happy to see Indic again, I give her the badge. "I'm going to become king. Cool, eh?"
    Hidden:
    As you gave the masked mermaid the badge you heard a soft voice, almost fading inside your mind. -"Thanks.....Hero.....I.....am.....Free.....From... ..This.....Curse"- When the voice stopped, you saw that Indic's mask was cracking and beams of lights was comming from inside. When the mask finally came off, you could see a beautifull woman made of light, more beautifull than Noriah, Indic smiled and then kissed you.

The kiss was so strong and powerfull that a huge flash happened, and all the corruption inside the cavern and outside vanished completely, suddenly you noticed that time had stopped, only you and Indic could move.

Indic started to talk -"Now I can die in peace, thanks for saving me, as a reward, here is something special that will help you"- She summoned her weapon, it was a chaplet of 88 beads -"Since Oxu can't talk with you, I will stay inside your mind, helping you fight those monsters and teach you how to use this powerfull weapon, you can call me Xsa for now on."- Suddenly, time returned to flow Normally, Indic who secods ago was talking with you was now dead on the ground, Famma was still having a hard time with her items and the horned girl was scolding the red goblin.

-"FINALLY, I got all my itens in order, lets go my new king, you have a throne to sit, together with your queen and princess."- While pushing you inside the vortex.

Will you go with Famma or will you try to escape ?

What will you do ? Attack MM, Talk with MM, attack the cocoon ?
    I decided to talk with MM.

"You know your master always mistreats you, why stay with them? If you become my slave, I treat you way better than your old master. I won't abuse, and of course I will protect you from your old master when they find out! I want to give you a better life!"
    Hidden:
    As you said that, Metzyar got a shock and fell to the floor, still on the ground, he started to say -"So-So-So it is yo-yo-you, you che-che-cheeky girl, wha-wha-what you di-di-did to my ma-ma-master ? Don't te-te-tell me you....Kill-kill-killed... Any-Any-Anyway I am ha-ha-happy with my ma-ma-master, thanks to ma-ma-master, I know about wi-wi-wines, art an op-ope-operas..Wha-wha-what you can tea-tea-teach me ?"-. As he was saying that, the cocoon finally opened, from inside, it came off a beautiful young lady with gorgeous butterfly wings, dark horns, a demon tail, the pendant was now stuck in her chest and she had a weird mark on her body.

She seemed familiar, it was Antarctic, but now she was 100% corrupted, she started to fly and did a evil laught.

-"This power...I want more, I can destroy everyone and everything I want, I can make anyone fell in love with me, when I was weak, people died for me, now that I am strong, people will die by me !!!!"-

As she looked around, she saw Metzyar still on the ground and flied near him.

-"Hello mister goblin, are you from Lizardonia ? If so, can you take me there, this is a nasty place and I have a kingdom to rule, to serve Garnidelia for ever, no more coward Antarctic, just powerfull Evandra."- As she lifted Metzyar and continued to fly around the room while shooting energy balls everywhere.

Suddenly, a huge white flash happened and everything went white for a few seconds, when you finally could see again, you noticed that the time flow had stopped for everyone except for you.

What will you do ? Attack Evandra, kidnap MM or run to the mirror ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 28th, 2016 at 03:31 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you go with Famma or will you try to escape ?
    Since Xsa is helping me and I'm curious about the other side I go with Famma. I hope the other guys understand because Indic lies there on the ground, but oh well..
    Hidden:
    While you were entering the vortex, the last thing you could hear was the horned girl arguing with the red goblin while he was running towards Antarctica's room.

-"I ne-ne-need to go no-no-now Mi-Mi-Miss Dpre-pre-previa, I ha-ha-have to cap-cap-capture the prin-prin-princess be-be-because my ma-ma-master is bu-bu-busy fight-fight-fighting the other he-he-hero, the one Fam-Fam-Famma and you ha-ha-had a har-har-hard time with."- Said Metzyar in a hurry and starting to run.

-"That lazy bones ? fighting ? AHAH I bet that it's lazy ass is already back home, getting ready for those boring parties and wearing those uncouth outfits, and what about the princess ? I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO CAPTURE HER, NOT YOU OR THAT LAZY PIECE OF SH** ! Hey Get back here, I will capture the princess, ME."- Dprevia made a tantrum and decided to race against Metzyar to Antarctica's room.

Xsa's voice started to talk inside your mind. -"Promise me you won't say to no one in that horrible place that I am still alive inside you, be strong and know I will always be with you. Also, do not worry, the badge you gave me is now broken, the badge helped me to break the curse from Garnidelia."- As you entered a tunel of darkness, Famma said -"Oh, you will LO-VE your new place, imagine a land full of slaves to serve you, gold, power, sex...you will love Garnidelia and your new family, trust me."- She kissed you in the cheek, when you looked behind you, you saw that the opening of the vortex closed behind you.

End of your story.

What will you do ? Attack Evandra, kidnap MM or run to the mirror ?
    With time flow being in the state it is now, I kidnap MM, and run towards the mirror. As right now I don't know what to do about Evandra, so running away at this time is the best option. (Plus, I hope I can convince this goblin to join, and show him I'm way better than his master!)
    Hidden:
    You started to run towards the mirror, holding a frozen MM beneath your arm, when you were approaching the mirror, you could see the horned girl frozen in place, she was running to Antarctica's room, she had a angry face.

When suddenly, time started to pass normally and you could hear Evandra laughts from afar, the horned girl and MM started to move again and all the corruption inside the cavern was gone. Metzyar was moving his body so much that you dropped him on the ground

-"ARGH !! This is the 3rd ti-ti-time this ha-ha-happened, if this con-con-continue, my be-be-beautiful tux-tux-tuxedo that my ma-ma-master ga-ga-gave me will be rui-rui-ruined. Hey, wha-wha-what I am doin-doin-doing here ? It was your fau-fau-fault he-he-hero, now I ha-ha-have to go back to the prin-prin-princess room."-

The horned girl put her hands in your shoulder and said. -" Well well well, hello miss mutt, you can't imagine how MUCH I want to kill you right now, but I need to finish the mission, so I will just work with this stupid goblin and than, I will kill you, how is that sounds ? But first, I need a new outfit, my kimono is getting so dirty because of this damp cavern, Metzyar, can you please give me a new outfit ? "- Clapped the horned girl while asking the goblin.

-"Hey, I am not your serv-serv-servent, I only ser-ser-serve my ma-ma-master, and I will not ser-ser-serve a scurr-scurr-scurrilous per-per-person li-li-like you. Said Metzyar with a high nose attitude.

-"SERVANT !! I NEED A NEW OUTFIT OR I WILL KILL YOU."- Screamed the horned girl.

-"Ok, ok, Miss Dpre-pre-previa I will show ma-ma-master's per-per-personal co-co-collection, but ple-ple-please, be ca-ca-carefull..And don't say to ma-ma-master I let this ha-ha-happen"- As he opened a dimensional rift and pushed the clothes line again, Dprevia was looking the different clothes and asked you. -"So mutt hero, what outfit you think fits me ? The nurse cosplay ? Or how about this maid one ? No.. I think that nun outfit will look super cute on me, what you think ?"- You made a confused face.

Metzyar said in a quite voice next to you -"I be-be-bet that ba-ba-baby out-out-outfit is per-per-perfect for a bra-bra-brat li-li-like you, it eve-eve-even has a gia-gia-giant dia-dia-diaper...JISH !!"- Dprevia could not hear Metzyar, but you could. When you looked at the mirror, you saw that it was repaired.

Suddenly, you could hear Evandra's voice comming closer and closer.

-"MR Goblin, where are you and why all the corruption is gone ? I had to kill those two stupid mermaids in that room, they were a pain in the ass, will you take me to Lizardonia now ?"-

Will you choose the outfit or talk about Evandra to Dprevia and Metzyar ?

Quote Originally Posted by le crystal
    I shall assume that I will butt into le horned girl and le goblin's nice cavern?
    Hidden:

Outside the cavern, the corruption was getting destroyed by holy knights, they were wearing armors with a green and black owl drawing in their chests.

While the rest of them started to move, you looked at the cavern and decided to enter, thinking that place might be the source of the corruption, as you entered, you could see a fat mermaid holding a sleeping old mermaid and a ugly mermaid on her back, she was crying.

Will you ask the fat mermaid what happened or will you ignore her and continue to walk ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; April 29th, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you choose the outfit or talk about Evandra to Dprevia and Metzyar ?
    I decided to choose the outfit for Dprevia. The outfit was this cute little dog costume! "I think this look really good on you, my little doggy!!!!! ^.^" *pets Dprevia's head* :)
    Hidden:
    -"HA-HA-HA You think this is funny ? But here is the catch you FUC**** MUTT, you may make fun of me right now, but in the end, you are going to be the joke, sucking your thumb like a helpless baby...OH..this gave me a awesome idea !!"- She grabbed the baby outfit and made you wear it.

The diaper was so thick you couldn't move your legs, Dprevia laughed at your situation while Metzyar was looking at the dead body of Indic. -"He-he-hey, Mi-Mi-Mi-ss...Lo-Lo-Look, is In-In-Indic, she is dea-dea-dead."-

-"WTF ? Let me see"- Now she was wearing a bride outfit. -"Ah...so sad, I wanted to corrupt her so much, I was loling very hard when she was betraing her friends like that, even that stupid princess was easy to deceive, talking about princess crybaby, where is she, Metzyar ?

As Dprevia said that, Evandra arrived in the place, flying almost next to the ground and exploding things with volleys of energy balls. -"Well, the princess crybaby is here, but I am not a crybaby anymore, I am tired of this ugly cavern, I demand you to bring me to Lizardonia.

-"Ahh Metzyar, so the corruption worked..why did you didn't tell me before ? So, hello Miss butterfly lady, do you want to go with me to Lizardonia ?"- Asked Dprevia with an evil smile.

-"Why, yes, Miss Bride, I want to go to my kingdom."- Smilled Evandra. Dprevia made a black vortex -"So, please, come on in"-

Will you try to stop Evandra or will you follow them ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 4th, 2016 at 01:37 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Will you ask the fat mermaid what happened or will you ignore her and continue to walk ?
    Quote Originally Posted by le crystal
    A bit dumbfounded by the suspicious scene before me, I stare at the mermaids for a long time... longer than I should perhaps.
    Hidden:

As you were staring at the scene, the fat mermaid stopped the crying and looked at you and your armor -"Oh, thanks Oxu for this help, I was almost giving up..."- The fat mermaid said her name was Germana, the old mermaid name was Arctic and the ugly one was Soraya. She said they were protecters of the legendary mirror of Lizardonia, a place you always thought was a mith, a fairy tail for naughty kids.

-"So, holy knight, you noticed a sudden corruption infestation, right ? Well, this was kinda our fault, a cursed one approache the mirror and thanks to that, a Garnidelia worshipper managed to enter in this dimension, the princess of the mermaid realm was corrupted and worst, they managed to capture the princess of the human realm, the one who was in the Starbucks prison for safety."- Germana said while putting the two mermaids on the ground.

-"They are hurt, but far from death, do not worry, they are safe"- You noticed that the old mermaid was a bit corrupted.

-"Two nomadic heroes are helping us, I know that one of them are next to the mirror on the far left, but I can sense something nasty is about to happen in that direction, will you help us ?"- When she stopped to talk, a small earthquake happened.

Will you believe Germana, cleanse Arctic or will you rush to the mirror ?

Will you try to stop Evandra or will you follow them ?
    I decided to stop Evandra, by shooting her in the back with my crossbow. I also shoot the other two as well. It may be three against one, but I will stop them!

I also throw a bomb arrow with my crossbow into the ground, and it started to crack. Hopefully, I will be able to knock them down, and we can all fall deeper underground. Anything to stay away from that vortex.
    Hidden:
    Dprevia and Evandra managed to dodge the arrows, but Metzyar was not lucky, as he saw the arrow pierced in his chest and his tuxedo was starting to get red, he said -"Why ? I ju-ju-just wan-wan-wanted to ser-ser-serve and liv-liv-live a lif-lif-life of gla-gla-glam toget-toget-together with my ma-ma-master...This is the cur-cur-cursed lif-lif-life of a go-go-goblin who dar-dar-dared to dre-dre-dream, who dar-dar-dared to liv-liv-live in a lif-lif-life sui-sui-suited for peo-peo-people..Goo-Goo-Good bye..Ma-Ma-Master Cug...."- As he was going to end the sentence, the floor started to break and everyone started to fall in a huge hole.

You saw Evandra laughing and flying on a spiral pattern -"Hahahaha, this is great, now we have a bride, a dead groom and a baby in a silly diaper, so, miss bride, are we going to Lizardonia ? And how about bring that baby with us ? I know that cute monster down bellow wont like the taste of a used diaper and I will love to play house with her."- She looked at you and laughed hard.

As you looked down, you saw just a huge pit of darkness, suddenly you saw lots of red eyes, sharp jaws and tentacles comming from the darkness.

-"CURSE YOU, YOU FUC**** MUTT, you killed MM and made a simple mission in to a headache, ENOUGHT, I will kill you, NOW !!"- As she was flying, she summoned lots of golden weapons and charged at you.

Again, time started to stop and continue, this condition was repeating a lot, suddenly time stopped definitely and a smooth song in a unknown language started to play on the background, you couldn't move and were floating on midair together with Dprevia, Evandra and the dead body of MM.

Suddenly, a floating railroad appeared on the horizon and in ended next to you, the song was getting louder and louder and a old african american farmer with a ugly scar on his face was walking on it and in to your direction. When he was next to you, a familiar owl appeared and landed on his left shoulder and a small moon appeared on his right shoulder. He was smoking a pipe of tabacco and made a yellow smile while looking at your diaper.

-"Hello my red hair baby, what a curious case we have here... a foxy butterfly a devilish bride a dead goblin and a fire hair baby in diapers...This looks like a fancy play for those white people.. Well, I think you know my old pall, Mr."No fun" Oxu, the protector.- As he said that, the owl puffed out his chest with pride.

-"Oh, sorry for being rude, my name is Jericho Veracruz, but you can call me Mr.Yellowstone and I am...Well..I am what people call a "Crossroad Demon", but here I am know as a Mala'n'Dro, you see, I am a demon, but not like those Garnidelia puppets, I don't like to serve, I like to eat and you see, make curious deals with souls like yours. Now that the formalities are taken care of, how about a deal ? I will save you from this grim scenario and you vow your soul to Oxu or Garnidelia, how about it ? My sexy baby ?

Will you make the deal with Jericho ? And if yes, will you choose Oxu or Garnidelia ?
    Last edited by C_uggs; May 5th, 2016 at 02:00 PM.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information