+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

I wonder when this new season is going to Disney+? My friend is only keeping his subscription til we watch the second season of Mandalorian.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    I wonder when this new season is going to Disney+? My friend is only keeping his subscription til we watch the second season of Mandalorian.
    Season 3 won't be on it until next year. Since by the end of October, we're only going to be at the halfway point of the season.

I liked the episode.
    Spoiler:
    Got a bit cheesy in the end but I liked Lena's development and having a magic user on the team is always fun. The training montage was fun but just how long did it take for Lena to master her powers? A day? Week? Couple hours?

Gladstone was fun. And, Magica is always a treat now that she's not treated as the Thanos of the series, but more of an Ultron. A high-level threat, but no way near invincible. Can't wait to see what she does next. Probably gotta wait until the next season since this one's all about FOWL.

I love Webby, but her character seemed the weakest to me compared to the others in the episode. She really needs more going for her than Friendship Girl and Super Butt Kicker But Only When It's Convenient to the Plot.

NNID: jervinnectar

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Season 3 won't be on it until next year. Since by the end of October, we're only going to be at the halfway point of the season.
    Damn. It's so annoying that so much of their stuff hasn't been put on DVD yet (or might never be).

More information about the Ducktales Halloween Special is out.

https://www.tvinsider.com/950639/duc...ween-monsters/

Last edited by KageKageKing; September 28th, 2020 at 04:49 PM.

The new episode was great.

Spoiler:
    It's good that finally got more of the aftermath of the season 2 finale, since it have been awhile since we saw both The Moonlanders and Glomgold. I got a good laugh with the reveal of Gibbous being Owlson's replacement and the same time with him foiled Glomgold's plans against Scrooge. I like that we got some character development with Penny and I already adored friendship with Launchpad. I'm interest about the teased throughout the episode with them showing Lunaris' ship still moving around the moon.

I wasn't crazy about this one.
    Spoiler:
    I'm kinda over the Warrior-Aliens-Adjusting-to-Earth trope. But, I do like Penny's friendship with Della and whatever's going on with her and Launchpad. Still, if Della is her best friend, why didn't she go too? The showrunners really had to jump through hoops to make it a Webby episode.

Glomgold was a big meh, but surprisingly, I didn't have a problem with Dewey being there! Definitely an episode I don't need to watch again.

Here is the special opening for next week Halloween episode.

New episode was pretty good.

Spoiler:
    I like the references to the Disney shorts with Donald and Della's Halloween costumes. Launchpad's flashback got a good laugh from me. Also during the climax of the episode with Donald asking the monsters,"Where's Launchpad?" and then Lanuchpad shown up also got a laugh from me.

Huge Ducktales news! They announced the voices for Gosalyn and Taurus Bulba. Gosalyn will be voice by Stephanie Beatriz and Taurus Bulba will be voice by James Monroe Iglehart.

https://www.etonline.com/stephanie-b...look-exclusive

Besides the Launchpad plot that "Don't call me Shirley" Airplane reference killed me.

And I like the old episodes. So to speak, the classics of the genre. New ones somehow don't come in like that. Although I review the old ones with pleasure.

I like the twist
    Spoiler:
    But, the episode wasn't a fun as I hoped. Scrooge was great. Donald and Della were fun, but Launchpad's plot wasn't that entertaining, but I did like that he was a cubby kid in the flashback.

It's kinda weird but with so many great supporting characters in the show, I always feel like someone/something is missing when they focus only on the main characters.

Huge Ducktales news! They announced the voices for Gosalyn and Taurus Bulba. Gosalyn will be voice by Stephanie Beatriz and Taurus Bulba will be voice by James Monroe Iglehart.

https://www.etonline.com/stephanie-b...look-exclusive
    I didn't know Taurus Bulba was confirmed. Nice. I want a Darkwing Duck spin-off so much.

November episodes title for Ducktales are out.

11/2 - "The Split Sword of Swanstantine!"
    11/9 - "New Gods on the Block!"
    11/16 - "The First Adventure!"
    11/23 - "The Fight for Castle McDuck!"
    11/30 - "How Santa Stole Christmas!"

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

https://youtu.be/Ir95S_nJG0w

Preview clip for next week's episode (hour long special!)
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Another clip for next week episode, "Let's get Dangerous!".

The new episode was great.

Spoiler:
    Some parts in the episode was pretty dang dark, especially with them showing Leon turning into dust in the water. The character development for both Scrooge and Goldie was great in the episode. I'm happy that they are showing that Goldie is changing with her decide not to take and save the triplets. Rockerduck was pretty funny like in his previous appearance. I also like their was some Louie character development in the episode with him figuring out Leon's plan really quickly.

Nope. I'm not watching any previews for the Darkwing episode. I'm going in cold. Now, I just have to keep telling myself that until it airs...

As for this week's episode:
    Spoiler:
    I liked it more than I thought I would. Goldie is such a great character and I love her development throughout the seasons. Webby was...there. I love the triplets this episode, even Dewey who was only mildly annoying to me.

Love the twist with the fountain stealing youth before granting it. Overall, it was a good episode.

Just here to say that:
    Spoiler:
    Goldie and Scrooge. Chef's kiss.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information