+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Default Re: Ducktales- new series! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    I wonder if he'll be his younger Goof Troop age or his high school movie age.
    Well they aged up Kit and Molly (there's theory they cant use actual jungle book characters so Baloo and Khan are out. Louie DEFINITELY is because of issues with Louie Prima's estate) but younger Max would be the same age as the duck kids and possibly get along better.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    So, is this the first time since the MCU that someone pulled off a shared universe successfully? Seriously this is amazing, literally my childhood being revived.
    Its not exactly a universe yet, its still in the one show. And Ducktales/Darkwing was always joined at the hip, and Talespin was always credibly part of the same stock (aside from animal variety) so this really isn't too far a stretch from there.
    Last edited by Robby; July 20th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

This all culminates with Lunaris reporting back to his real boss and telling him that to challenge the Duck family is to court death.

Xanatos turns around and smiles.

Is the show still agressively meta/self aware? Because I found that whole Venture-Bros esque angle rather tiring. Like, I'd be totally down for watching what amounts to a new Rescue Rangers episode, but not if it is agressively referencing the fact that I'm watching a new Rescue Rangers episode ("wow, isn't this concept waaaaaacky?")

After rewatch the trailer again, I notice that Scrooge is wearing the outfit that he worn during the invasion of the Money Bin at end of the Ducktales movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Well they aged up Kit and Molly (there's theory they cant use actual jungle book characters so Baloo and Khan are out. Louie DEFINITELY is because of issues with Louie Prima's estate) but younger Max would be the same age as the duck kids and possibly get along better.
    i'd be surprised if we do get Shere Khan back. He might give Scrooge some competition if he decides to set up operations in Cape Suzette.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Looks like there are even more characters that haven't been announced yet that will be appearing in Season 3 of Ducktales.

https://www.twitter.com/FrankAngones...21179512254464

Has anyone made a Smash Ultimate joke?

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

The Mighty Ducks, Bonkers D. Bobcat, the Gummi Bears, and Sora all show up for the final battle.

I'm more or so hoping Fat Cat might be one of the new upcoming characters. I also hoping for Grandma Duck as well.

Did I miss something, or do we already know what the tiny Mark Beaks in that poster is about? Didn't see anyone mention him.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Default Re: Are there any normal guys here?

Quote Originally Posted by FannieCaund View Post
    So serious guys disappeared? Perfect! :(
    I don't follow what you mean.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Default Re: Are there any normal guys here?

Max has to be one of them. The Phantom Blot and a reboot El Capitan would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcotty View Post
    Did I miss something, or do we already know what the tiny Mark Beaks in that poster is about? Didn't see anyone mention him.
    I heard some on the internet call him a Mark Beaks clone. Might be his son. Whoever he is, I think he's a new character. Guess most are too busy discussing reboot characters.

NNID: jervinnectar

It's totally Ducktales's take to Astro Boy/Mighty Adam.

Ah, thanks. I just didn't want to post on him and then feel stupid cause he was already revealed or something.

Yeah, given his thing with Gizmoduck, I could see Android Astro Boy creation as the most likely. Clone with Cybernetic enhancements is always possible too, if they want to go the extra mile.

I just want to see them go for a super deep cut and get the Fluppy Dogs in there while they're at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluppy_Dogs
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Here are the first two episodes titles for the September episodes.

September 4th: "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!"
    September 5th: "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!"
    Last edited by Sano; July 29th, 2019 at 05:43 PM.

Two more September episode titles are out.

September 6th: "The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!"
    September 7th: "Timephoon!"

Here are the remaining episodes titles for Ducktales Season 2, and new episodes starts on September 3rd.

September 3rd: "What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?!"
    September 4th: "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!"
    September 5th: "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!"
    September 6th: "The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!"
    September 9th: "Timephoon!"
    September 10th: "GlomTales!"
    September 11th: "The Richest Duck in the World!"
    September 12th: "Moonvasion!"
    Last edited by Sano; August 10th, 2019 at 12:51 PM.

Episodes summries for the first four September episodes of Ducktales are out.

Spoiler:
    "What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?!" - Looks like its going be focusing on Donald and Penumbra trying to warn Earth about Lunaris' upcoming invasion.

"Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!" - Louie and Goldie teaming up together at Doofus' birthday, while Huey's storyline involves him playing his favorite video game.

"A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!" - It's the Magica episode that we been seeing on the Disney Channel promos for Ducktales since May.

"The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!" - It's a Webby focus episode with her and the other kids are going on a treasure hunt with the Beagle Boys on their trail, and the other storyline in the episode will be focusing on Della teaching Launchpad to fly an airplane correctly.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Im so excited! Also feel the need to once again profess my extreme dislike of "Bomb" format episode drops.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information