+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 10256

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I just have that 400,000 cumulative damage misson left and it really is stumping me...any tips?
    i used penguins on a G3 team but also had my final unit a strong blue unit with a blue orb

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Quote Originally Posted by Huntressfan View Post
    Anybody finish the Training Forest? Any tips on a good team for it? (I may just need to level up my characters)
    Double Raleigh, Double WB or Double G3.

There's also a Double Mihawk way but you need to have all the characters maxed. Mine are around level 70-80 and I still can't beat it. Ughhh.. I swear if I don't pull a Balloon Luffy or G3 Luffy next sugofest... I'm currently sitting on 128 cola waiting for to get Mihawk's ship.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I just have that 400,000 cumulative damage misson left and it really is stumping me...any tips?
    its the whole stage... I went with double kidd (not even my best team), most people at level 40 (low), and just used the right element to hit the mobs, every one dies at the first hit, like 40k damage

Lol Buggy is coming back to extra island.
    Excuse my bad English.
    One Piece Treasure Cruise: 396,447,262

So I was able to go onto the Play Store on my phone and Treasure Cruise was there. I couldn't download it because my phone is literally too old. So I went back to Bluestacks and was able to download it and installed it. But it crashes at the start menu every single time. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and everything but yet no matter what, it crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    So I was able to go onto the Play Store on my phone and Treasure Cruise was there. I couldn't download it because my phone is literally too old. So I went back to Bluestacks and was able to download it and installed it. But it crashes at the start menu every single time. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and everything but yet no matter what, it crashes.
    Try using Droid4x instead

Anyone else get the "MEAT" title achievement for beating the Crocodile stage 50+ times?? He will drop.... eventually.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    Anyone else get the "MEAT" title achievement for beating the Crocodile stage 50+ times?? He will drop.... eventually.
    Last Wednesday i did it 63 times with no luck, i want the two versions,( i need his 4* for next week since i lack good INT units)

Hopefully tomorrow we'll have more luck

I guess I was super lucky then, I got Crocodile after the third try at his stage ^^
    I have no way of evolving him yet though, I missed my turtle time this week :/

Japan version will get new type characters soon. Wondering what type it is, the old character that will get new type is Gear 2, Gear 3, Fullbody, Chopper (Heavy Point), Law, Ace, Aokiji and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    Japan version will get new type characters soon. Wondering what type it is, the old character that will get new type is Gear 2, Gear 3, Fullbody, Chopper (Heavy Point), Law, Ace, Aokiji and many more
    aokiji? he is one of the best for impact... now impact gonna depend on kidd again?

I have no idea what this would be. lots of fighters getting....

How far is the japan version?

My first Rare Recruit on this event was... Another damn Vivi

Also, I was so sleepy that I slipped and evolved Usopp into the Tabasco Star one. Now I've got to farm him XDDD

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
    How far is the japan version?
    Water 7 I believe.

Well, the next sugofest is 1 day before my birthday. I would have been funny to have a chance to get Inazuma one day latter.
    Apparently the new type is called freedom (?). This is a kinda weird name, all the other types are based on fighting styles.

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    aokiji? he is one of the best for impact... now impact gonna depend on kidd again?

I have no idea what this would be. lots of fighters getting....
    From what I understand the old characters that get new type will not overwrite their old type. Luffy Gear 2 will both be Fighting type and Freedom type, they can be used in either team.

wow thats better.

it would be weird if they simply destroy shooters teams (changing 6 star ace) and cripple impact as well (with aokiji and his special that boost impact... but not being impact himself)

why fullbody? the full list doesn't even make sense. I'm not liking that change so far

Finally got my Crocodile today. Took almost 30 more tries... but I got the SOB.

Anyone know if the gold treasure chests only drop in Rainbase gameplay or every stage?

Now time to prep my Zephyr team.

weird rolls on QCK today
    got Sanji,Skypia Sanji and Marine Tashigi..

got i have alot of sanjis and zoros
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by Strings View Post
    Finally got my Crocodile today. Took almost 30 more tries... but I got the SOB.

Anyone know if the gold treasure chests only drop in Rainbase gameplay or every stage?

Now time to prep my Zephyr team.
    Awesome! Still trying to farm a Bananagator and others at Rainbase.

I *think* I got the gold treasure chest at Little Garden yesterday while trying to get Dorry to drop (still haven't dropped though).

Quote Originally Posted by Huntressfan View Post
    Awesome! Still trying to farm a Bananagator and others at Rainbase.

I *think* I got the gold treasure chest at Little Garden yesterday while trying to get Dorry to drop (still haven't dropped though).
    Yeah, looks like any stage where people are farming excessively, the gold chests are dropping with Candy.

I still need Bananagator and the Sand Lizard too. Just waiting for Friday to get my Rainbow Crab to evolve my maxed Crocodile.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information