+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 516 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 10309

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (iOS game)

I got lucky today, I needed a rainbow pirate penguin to evolve my enel (I regreted selling 4 of them, I thought I never would use one, and then I used on blackbeard, sengoku and crocodile). On my first run I got not only the tucker but also a pirate robber penguin!!! I was so happy about it.

its a shame I still need a yellow hermit crab, but hey, my enel is not even level 50 yet.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, and sengoku is geting a GREAT boost on japan!! I'm pretty happy since its the only legend I have on global. he will boost himself now, and with this he will get so much more useful! good thing about sengoku is that all units to make him work are f2p and fortnight only, so if he can clear aokiji I would apreciate a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    I got lucky today, I needed a rainbow pirate penguin to evolve my enel (I regreted selling 4 of them, I thought I never would use one, and then I used on blackbeard, sengoku and crocodile). On my first run I got not only the tucker but also a pirate robber penguin!!! I was so happy about it.

its a shame I still need a yellow hermit crab, but hey, my enel is not even level 50 yet.

Oh, and sengoku is geting a GREAT boost on japan!! I'm pretty happy since its the only legend I have on global. he will boost himself now, and with this he will get so much more useful! good thing about sengoku is that all units to make him work are f2p and fortnight only, so if he can clear aokiji I would apreciate a lot!!!
    Are they changing his captain ability or reducing his cost? Just curious.

Tomorro I'll finally be able to evolve Blackbeard with a red dragon, then I'l farm turtles and pigs from Karue's island to evolve Urouge and Rakuyo. Mihawk arrives at a really bad time now, my box is almost full... time to drop spare evolvers and use the Tsuru duplicates I've been saving for the next skill up...

talking about Karue's island, I finally understood why Carue is so "easy" to evolve: it's because you can't use his unevolved version to skill up the evolved's special, so you have to evolve them first in order to be able to improve the special. And no, it seems like there are no manuals
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    Are they changing his captain ability or reducing his cost? Just curious.

Tomorro I'll finally be able to evolve Blackbeard with a red dragon, then I'l farm turtles and pigs from Karue's island to evolve Urouge and Rakuyo. Mihawk arrives at a really bad time now, my box is almost full... time to drop spare evolvers and use the Tsuru duplicates I've been saving for the next skill up...

talking about Karue's island, I finally understood why Carue is so "easy" to evolve: it's because you can't use his unevolved version to skill up the evolved's special, so you have to evolve them first in order to be able to improve the special. And no, it seems like there are no manuals
    From what I know he also multiply his attack by his lead as well but the cost remain the same.

Man, Alvida and Coby Colosseum is freaking hard.

his cost is getting reduced from 55 to 54 :P

I got Sengoku on JPN, so I'm digging the new buff. With my account being so new and I'm so lazy to put in the effort for both Global and JPN, I was going to ditch my account. Now that I can build an ultimate team with Jango, Impact Sopp, Doffy and Cindry. I might just try a little more....

WOOOHOOO!! DOFLAMINGO for Global. I serious wish he wasn't on effing New Years Eve, but wooo he's here!!

I tried the Beard forest, got to stage 17 aka Jozu and the Lobsters. Ugh, Ray team really, really does depend on RNG. I'll probably keep trying before Doffy is released.
    Last edited by Strings; December 16th, 2015 at 11:05 PM.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

Yep, Mingo (aka God Mode) is happening. Very good news.

I also like how the announcement tries to make it a mystery by saying ??? as to who the third raidboss is but them clearly shows his picture on the banner.

I almost prefer that we're getting another skill-up next week, but yeah, Doffy time. They're also adding... Christmas versions of Law and Bonney?

EDIT:
    - Yesterday: half a day trying to get rainbow penguins.
    - Today: half a day trying to get a yellow lobster.
    - Tomorrow: spend the day farming Mihawks.
    It doesn't look like I'm going to step into the fortnights in a while XD
    Last edited by luffink; December 17th, 2015 at 06:11 AM.

Got to the stage 19 in wb training forest...
    I died simply because getting too much hindering slots in three rounds in a row.
    Still im not sure if would be able to finish the stage, simply because my perona has only sp.lvl 7 and mihawk has 12...
    This forest is quite damn hard to be available this early in the game.

My advice is that if your characters specials or lvls arent max or VERY close to max, dont even bother to try yet. All my characters are maxed except perona and mihawk, and im using double rayleigh-team, and STILL this is tremendously luck based to even get to the last stages.
    Caven-bitch

Quote Originally Posted by alucar_D View Post
    Got to the stage 19 in wb training forest...
    I died simply because getting too much hindering slots in three rounds in a row.
    Still im not sure if would be able to finish the stage, simply because my perona has only sp.lvl 7 and mihawk has 12...
    This forest is quite damn hard to be available this early in the game.

My advice is that if your characters specials or lvls arent max or VERY close to max, dont even bother to try yet. All my characters are maxed except perona and mihawk, and im using double rayleigh-team, and STILL this is tremendously luck based to even get to the last stages.
    What team are you using? Ray (2x) Mihawk Perona ... GP Usopp? SWS Zoro? Alvida?

I saw a video of a Double Ray team with Hawk, Perona, GPUsopp, SWS Zoro. All have maxed specials and like you said, it's all dependent on orbs. I don't have SWS Zoro, so I'm substituting Alvida for him, but my Alvida isn't maxed. :\

Here's the video for reference:
    Spoiler:
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)

I have the same team, i too dont have sws zoro (evolved him to lion song long time ago) and i also use alvida. His special lvl is 6 (10 cooldown) so its kind of bearable, but perona could do with some more sp lvls.

Gp usopp is maxed both lvl and special, alvidas level is maxed, perona is lvl 80 and mihawk is lvl 95. Ray is maxed.

This is more irritating than hawk forest way back, in hawk all was about your skill with g3 and everything else was trivial. Now that is not even enough, you also need incredible amount of luck in many stages, max levels and max specials. Propably doffy will make this easier, but it is STILL quite luck based.

Ok, now i got to the stage 19 and killed everyone else but vista and blamenco.
    Quite nasty that guide i followed said "you may tank 1 hit from vista."
    I did, and vista did first 5000 fixed damage, and after that, in the same turn, ~7k normal damage.
    Well, go figure. My team has like 15k health. I survived that but died to next hit even though i used alvidas special, because vista the faggot did AGAIN fixed 5000 damage which couldnt be blocked by alvidas special.

And, again, i could have had a chance to make it IF i would have had good slots even once within 5 turns.

...this training forest will drive me mad :D
    Caven-bitch

Quote Originally Posted by alucar_D View Post
    Ok, now i got to the stage 19 and killed everyone else but vista and blamenco.
    Quite nasty that guide i followed said "you may tank 1 hit from vista."
    I did, and vista did first 5000 fixed damage, and after that, in the same turn, ~7k normal damage.
    Well, go figure. My team has like 15k health. I survived that but died to next hit even though i used alvidas special, because vista the faggot did AGAIN fixed 5000 damage which couldnt be blocked by alvidas special.

And, again, i could have had a chance to make it IF i would have had good slots even once within 5 turns.

...this training forest will drive me mad :D
    I just got to this exact part but I had enough health to tank Vista's attack and special then kill him. However, because I don't have SWS I didn't have his ability to nullify Blamenco's attack. My Alvida had 2 more turns.... URGGGGH. I may just wait for Doffy...

Just wondering... which character could be considered the best healer (aside from Marco) in the game? I don't have nor I have tried Hancock or Bonney's abilities, but Halloween Nami has saved me a few times with her low cooldown (once maxed)

Just wondering... which character could be considered the best healer (aside from Marco) in the game? I don't have nor I have tried Hancock or Bonney's abilities, but Halloween Nami has saved me a few times with her low cooldown (once maxed)
    Raid-boss Eneru. He heals after every turn. I'd rate Vivi up there too, but when we eventually get sockets... there's an ability to make characters heal rcv at the end of the turn.

They've announced the next fortnight after Karue... and it will be the second Impel Down prisoners fortnight (Crocodile and Mr. 1). This is a double surprise: I was actually expecting Afro Luffy's fortnight since Long Ring Long Island comes out the same day, and as I said, this is theorically the second Impel Down fortnight (the first one being Mr. 2 and Mr. 3), so either they moved that one to a later date or they skipped it (It's probably the first one, but we're still missing the Kimono Strawhats fortnight...)

I'm happy that we will get mr 1 books, its a shame doublefinger wont drop for me

They've announced the next fortnight after Karue... and it will be the second Impel Down prisoners fortnight (Crocodile and Mr. 1). This is a double surprise: I was actually expecting Afro Luffy's fortnight since Long Ring Long Island comes out the same day, and as I said, this is theorically the second Impel Down fortnight (the first one being Mr. 2 and Mr. 3), so either they moved that one to a later date or they skipped it (It's probably the first one, but we're still missing the Kimono Strawhats fortnight...)
    This one of the better fortnights to have during 2x skill up, but there's like 4 Impel Down fortnights. (Crocboy, Mr. 2/3, Domino and Sadi-chan)

Time to max Mr. 1 and Kidd's special.

I forgot that the fortnight and the 2x skill up were at the same time, I guess I'll use the chance to max Mr. 1, Cindry and Urouge (the returning fortnight is Hogback's). If only they could leave it three more days for the raid bosses... but you can't ask for everything

The good part about raid bosses (aside from the duplicates) is that you can get a nifty amount of money and some old seahorses sometimes. I won't need to visit the golden cave this weekend...

With the update Japan just received, it's turned Sengoku into a freaking beast. He now can clear Aokiji training forest.

I regret got him as my first 6* but now he is in the same league as WB and Rayleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltrandy1-6 View Post
    With the update Japan just received, it's turned Sengoku into a freaking beast. He now can clear Aokiji training forest.

I regret got him as my first 6* but now he is in the same league as WB and Rayleigh.
    Yes, YES, YES!!!! its the only legend I have on my main account. Can he clear WB forest?

Can someone explain the buff he got? I can't find it anywhere. It is just his cost going down so his ability affects himself?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information