View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

My list goes as follows, it also depends on the last crewmate for the SH and I'm not counting Kuzan just yet:

Blackbeard - Luffy (Obvi)
    Jesus Burguess - Sanji (Besides the whole devil vs holy man reference, Jesus getting Marco's fruit could make for some interesting fight scenes, though is it possible that Shilliew doesn't want a Devil fruit power at all?)
    Shilliew - Zoro (Mmmm.....)
    Laffitte - Brooke (As said before both have manipulation type techniques, similar wardrobe + equipment)
    Van Augur- Ussop (Ehh...I think it would be awesome if there was a pannel of the SH and BB walking towards another and you see Van Auger way far back from the rest, and he tries to shoot at Luffy, and a bullet hits his mid-air. No one can see him around, but God Ussop sees ALL)
    Doc Q / Stronger - Chopper (Ehh, I think it would be funny if Stronger was a Mink, stands up and beats people up jajaja)
    San Juan Wolf - Franky + The Sunny/Shogun (Like other people said, it is hard to pair Franky
    Vasco Shot - Jimbe (Drunken Fishman Karate Master vs Fishman karate Master)
    Catarina Devon - Nami (Both use spear, staff weapons)
    Avalo Pizzaro - Robin (I find that the whole corrupt king thing might play in with something about history)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Aokiji is never said to have joined the BB crew.
    How do you merge posts? Also:
    Hidden:

Hidden:

Maybe I'm jumping the gun with these statements.
    Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; May 10th, 2016 at 08:21 AM.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    (...)
    Still dunno how the hell he was housed in, let along got in and out of Impel Down.
    16 chars of Manga Magic?
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

The shogun and sunny are of the size of sjw's head. You need a lot more for it to be a battle on the same ground.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    The shogun and sunny are of the size of sjw's head. You need a lot more for it to be a battle on the same ground.

Like lasers? And hydralic fists. And firebreathing.

Watch him shadow of the collossous the shit out of that walking tower.

It does seem like a good option, yeah.

However, I wouldn't say it's a total lock like those other 4.

Like we're only theorising this way because of Wolf's size, but we still don't know if he's capable of modifying it in some fashion?

Still dunno how the hell he was housed in, let along got in and out of Impel Down.
    I personally like the idea of Franky commandeering the Sunny against San Juan.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    None of those state he joined the crew.
    No one is in doubt that they've formed an alliance.

My list goes as follows, it also depends on the last crewmate for the SH and I'm not counting Kuzan just yet:

Blackbeard - Luffy (Obvi)
    Jesus Burguess - Sanji (Besides the whole devil vs holy man reference, Jesus getting Marco's fruit could make for some interesting fight scenes, though is it possible that Shilliew doesn't want a Devil fruit power at all?)
    Shilliew - Zoro (Mmmm.....)
    Laffitte - Brooke (As said before both have manipulation type techniques, similar wardrobe + equipment)
    Van Augur- Ussop (Ehh...I think it would be awesome if there was a pannel of the SH and BB walking towards another and you see Van Auger way far back from the rest, and he tries to shoot at Luffy, and a bullet hits his mid-air. No one can see him around, but God Ussop sees ALL)
    Doc Q / Stronger - Chopper (Ehh, I think it would be funny if Stronger was a Mink, stands up and beats people up jajaja)
    San Juan Wolf - Franky + The Sunny/Shogun (Like other people said, it is hard to pair Franky
    Vasco Shot - Jimbe (Drunken Fishman Karate Master vs Fishman karate Master)
    Catarina Devon - Nami (Both use spear, staff weapons)
    Avalo Pizzaro - Robin (I find that the whole corrupt king thing might play in with something about history)

How do you merge posts? Also:

Maybe I'm jumping the gun with these statements.
    We know that he is at least allied and Blackbeard has no problem in asking strong people to join his crew also blackbeard said shiliew use to work for the world goverment which the marines worked for when jesus was saying if he could be trusted as well and even smoker said he heard rumors of what he was doing when smoker was saved from doflamingo at punk hazard so at least Blackbeard was talking about inviting him to join his crew after he had been allied with the blackbeard pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    16 chars of Manga Magic?
    Hmm...it just seems like too big (no pun intended) a discrepancy for Oda to not provide some explanation for down the line.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I personally like the idea of Franky commandeering the Sunny against San Juan.
    Yeah, I like the idea of it too.

I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it down as a lock in the same way that Luffy/Teach, Zoro/Shiliew are.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Yeah, I like the idea of it too.

I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it down as a lock in the same way that Luffy/Teach, Zoro/Shiliew are.
    The only reason I paired them together is because of San Juan's nickname.

Hmm...it just seems like too big (no pun intended) a discrepancy for Oda to not provide some explanation for down the line.
    I'm gonna assume that it's some sort of devil fruit at work. As in some WG agent with that power.

One of those utility fruits, like the door fruit, or something that allows size manipulation.

I'm thinking something like that guy from Hunter x Hunter. Y'know the owl or whatever his name was.

I don't see Franky combining with Sunny to fight San Juan. His dream is to sail all over the world on that ship. Don't see how Sunny is supposed to survive that battle intact. Or are we expecting the final fight to happen like 10 years in the future where the sailing over the world thing is already done?

I'm still betting on San Juan being fishman or half fishman and Jinbe taking him on in an epic sea battle. Remember, only when fighting in the sea can Jinbe show his best. And BBPs are still "missing" their token fishman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I've been throwing around Sanji's devil allusions for a long time and always assumed he'd fight Jesus as a final opponent but I never once really thought about it like that!

As for the rest it seems plenty of the Straw Hat's have clear cut opponents in the Black Beards(No Nami is not fighting Laffite). The only ones that I flip flop on are Robin, Franky, Wolf, Shot and Pizarro.

I could see San Juan Wolf battling Shogun Franky or a combination of Franky & Sunny. Only thing is with the Sunny there would definitely need to be more Straw Hats on board for support. I can't imagine Franky being able to use Sunny's weapons and maneuver the ship all at the same time. Though I've been toying with the idea of Robin taking on San Juan Wolf as well, I fully expect her to be able to become a full body giant by the end of the series and larger than average giants.

Vasco might be powered by alcohol so I could also see him fighting Franky, the guy powered by cola.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't see Franky combining with Sunny to fight San Juan. His dream is to sail all over the world on that ship. Don't see how Sunny is supposed to survive that battle intact. Or are we expecting the final fight to happen like 10 years in the future where the sailing over the world thing is already done?
    Remember that it's made out of the incredibly durable Adam wood.

And that it's already getting torn up and repaired all the time. That's why Franky is there in the first place.

I'm still betting on San Juan being fishman or half fishman and Jinbe taking him on in an epic sea battle. Remember, only when fighting in the sea can Jinbe show his best. And BBPs are still "missing" their token fishman.
    I'd say that if he was he wouldn't be complaining so much about having to swim everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    I could see San Juan Wolf battling Shogun Franky or a combination of Franky & Sunny. Only thing is with the Sunny there would definitely need to be more Straw Hats on board for support. I can't imagine Franky being able to use Sunny's weapons and maneuver the ship all at the same time. Though I've been toying with the idea of Robin taking on San Juan Wolf as well, I fully expect her to be able to become a full body giant by the end of the series and larger than average giants.
    Well the two things that come to mind is that even if Robin grew to his size, he'd still have both the strength advantage, and the skill advantage. She'd just be a gigant average woman no? I mean sure she's dealt with power before using her arm locks and what not, but could Robin really apply her arm locks while she's creating body parts that are big enough to leverage someone that huge?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    I've been throwing around Sanji's devil allusions for a long time and always assumed he'd fight Jesus as a final opponent but I never once really thought about it like that!

As for the rest it seems plenty of the Straw Hat's have clear cut opponents in the Black Beards(No Nami is not fighting Laffite). The only ones that I flip flop on are Robin, Franky, Wolf, Shot and Pizarro.

Vasco might be powered by alcohol so I could also see him fighting Franky, the guy powered by cola.
    Jajaja, I was just thinking that if Jesus gets Marco's fruit, then I bet the whole "reviving" thing would also be referenced. At least by us.

And here I though that after Raftel, Franky would employ a docking system that involved the Sunny + Shogun to get a mecha warrior against a giant like monster.

And here I though that after Raftel, Franky would employ a docking system that involved the Sunny + Shogun to get a mecha warrior against a giant like monster.
    ....Well yes obviously. Nobody is suggesting that he'd sail the actual ship alone.

The ship itself would form the robot body for his shogun head. Like a little jaeger

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    ....Well yes obviously. Nobody is suggesting that he'd sail the actual ship alone.

The ship itself would form the robot body for his shogun head. Like a little jaeger
    What I meant is that, while the ship is on Sunny mode, he'll need help, but once he transforms it into Giant Shogun, he might not need anyone anymore. And I was mostly referencing why I thought Franky vs San Juan was an option in my mind.

I don't know about the sunny zord thing. I would like Franky to have a manly fight with his own body like he did with Segnor Pink. Aldo I don't know who that guy could be. Franky's energy comes from his Cola, Vasco's energy comes from his alcohol, maybe him.

One thing is for sure, I do see his enemy from the BBs take advantage of his back weakness, maybe place a knife in there.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post

Thats was I assumed most people were referring to, Franky sailing the ship alone. If Sunny is modified to be a giant Shogun Franky then I could buy it. My only issue is if there enough manga logic to modify the Adam wood to that degree.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luffy vs Teach
    Zoro vs Shiliew
    Brook vs Lafitte
    Chopper vs Doc Q
    Franky vs Battle Ship Guy SJW
    Sanji vs Jesus Burgess
    Jimbe vs Alvaro Pizzaro
    Nami vs Catarina Devon
    Robin vs Vasco Shot
    ?????? I don't know about the last few match ups, but they sound pretty cool.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Luffy vs Teach
    Zoro vs Shiliew
    Brook vs Lafitte
    Chopper vs Doc Q
    Franky vs Battle Ship Guy SJW
    Sanji vs Jesus Burgess
    Jimbe vs Alvaro Pizzaro
    Nami vs Catarina Devon
    Robin vs Vasco Shot
    ?????? I don't know about the last few match ups, but they sound pretty cool.
    I put Vasco and Jimbe, because Vasco looks like a fishman with earings on his gills.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

I know its very unlikely Kuzan is actually a Blackbeard, but personally, I like the idea: Sanji versus Aokiji sounds like good fun. If it does end up being the truth, then maybe Kuzan feels following Blackbeard is the best (why, I don't know) way to destroy the WG and reform the marines. The main (and very important) gripe I have with the idea though is I just can't see Kuzan following the Blackbeards to the bitter end and that all but jabs a stake in the idea.

Closed Thread

Thread Information