View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    One could phrase that as nobody looks like a leg fighter.

Othet than Lafitte and Auger it's a pretty stocky bunch
    Either way, Sanji is pretty specific, considering his reason not to fight with hands. I doubt there's any BB pirate who only fights with kicks, but I don't doubt there are at least a couple who are good enough with legs to pose a threat to Sanji.

Who knows, maybe Devon is the one time where Sanji will have to make an exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I would say they have to be in a similar zone, fighting style.

Like even BB fights with his fists just like Luffy. Imagine if Luffy would get stuck with someone like CC, fighting style. Same for Sanji.

Wonder who's the ship cook in Blackbeards crew?

Maybe the doc pulls double duty as the healing cook lol

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Wonder who's the ship cook in Blackbeards crew?

Maybe the doc pulls double duty as the healing cook lol
    Among all the BB-members Vasco Shot gives me the most "cooking-vibes".
    His quirk could be that he messes up every meal by adding vast amounts of liquor (or alcohol,but that stuff vaporizes pretty quickly when it is pure).
    I also imagine Vasco as some Kind of drunken Monk master. A Fitting fighting-style for a Sanji-Opponent.

Doc Q IMO could have a disease-related DF (gives you any disease by simply touching you).
    Yeah, those are my thoughts regardin the BBs.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    I would say they have to be in a similar zone, fighting style.

Like even BB fights with his fists just like Luffy. Imagine if Luffy would get stuck with someone like CC, fighting style. Same for Sanji.
    Bon Clay is just about the only kicker Sanji has fought one on one. Out of all the others, only Kalifa and Vergo were good kickers. And even Bon Clay uses arms I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I like Brook vs Lafitte...ya know Cane vs Cane and such
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Guess Burgess, being a martial artist of sorts, is as close to a match we get.

He's fought fish karate, okama kenpo, noodle fighting and the six forms.

So why not wrestling. Or whatever the hell it is that Burgess practices

Guess Burgess, being a martial artist of sorts, is as close to a match we get.

He's fought fish karate, okama kenpo, noodle fighting and the six forms.

So why not wrestling. Or whatever the hell it is that Burgess practices
    Drunken Monk, man!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_quan

Wrestling fits more with Franky IMHO.

@ArmamentHero
    Brook VS. Laffite is pretty solid, not just because of their canes. One's a musician, the other is a dancer. One can fly, the other is as light as bones. And both have some Kind of psychic powers (Laffite hypnotized the marines at the GoJ and Brook "hypnotized" those fishmen at Gyoncorde Plaza.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; May 10th, 2016 at 07:29 AM.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Bon Clay is just about the only kicker Sanji has fought one on one. Out of all the others, only Kalifa and Vergo were good kickers. And even Bon Clay uses arms I think.
    That s why I said similar zone, if not leg fighter then at least physical fighter, and not some logia that spams gas or something and has no real close combat strength.

Franky doesn't wrestle as much as he uses equipment.

He's a cinch for San Juan. Gigant mecha Franky

Franky doesn't wrestle as much as he uses equipment.

He's a cinch for San Juan. Gigant mecha Franky
    Since we'll have Jinbe in the end we have another fighter to take on Burgess.
    IDK who Franky is gonna fight among the BBs, but I can guarantee it will be a funny fight. Would be cool if the Sunny turns into a huge Franky Shogun, but it'd still be smaller than SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    Since we'll have Jinbe in the end we have another fighter to take on Burgess.
    IDK who Franky is gonna fight among the BBs, but I can guarantee it will be a funny fight. Would be cool if the Sunny turns into a huge Franky Shogun, but it'd still be smaller than SJW.
    That's where the lasers come in play.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    what did Shiliew achieve to warrent such distinctions as vanquisher of Mihawk and Zoro's final enemy?
    There's this little thing called the Blackbeard crew you see which are definitely the final villains in the series, of which Shiryu belongs.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    As to what would make Zoro and Mihawk fight, the final three way war between Blackbeard, the Strawhats and the World Government? Remember Mihawk is still a Shickibukai and he would have to fight Zoro lest he lose his title.
    1. The Shichibukai institution is starting to be questioned right the hell NOW. And you think it will hold together by the end of the series??

2. The final war will be the upheaval of all things. No more bullshit gray area pussyfooting, people will take sides that they actually believe in. This means True Justice will fight Absolute Justice, and it damn well means Shanks friendly (former likely) Shichibukais aren't going to STILL be batting for team WG for no reason other than "that's the job description".

3. The WG will be collapsing by that point internally and otherwise, what the heck value is Shichibukai going to have if the positions even still exist?

4. lol
    Seeing as he took part in the Whitebeard war and didn't half ass it to the point of going after Luffy it looks like it's not something he'd want to lose.

He immediately refused to fight when the Redhair Pirates showed up.
    And again I'm absolutely bewildered that you think the low stakes of Marineford will apparently be the same as the final war. You have zero vision of the endgame of the series at all to think that.
    Besides he seems like the type to go after Zoro in a battlefield just to test him/ see what providence has in store for him and pure swordsman pride and battle fervor can elevate the stakes from there.
    Not any more he doesn't. This is like ....pre-timeskip mentality. Remember that? Clearly you do, we all thought that.
    Then he trained Zoro for two years and welp.

It's atleast nice that five of the eleven guys match up along obvious lines.
    I take it we're talking about...

Luffy Vs. Teach
    Zoro Vs. Shiliew
    Usopp Vs. Van Augur
    Chopper Vs. Doc Q & Stronger

...am I missing someone obvious? lol

Mecha Sunny Vs. Wolf?
    Brook Vs Pizzaro?

It's weird to imagine the match-ups for some, just visually. Like Sunkist and the big drunk guy. But then again i didn't expect Sunkist and Goombah to beat up a gigant either.
    Yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

Then again, whoever takes on Wolf is going to give us one hell of a visual disparity, regardless.

So i guess some times there are just crack match-ups.
    Indeed.

Look at all the mix-up match ups we got in Dressrosa alone.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    For just that?!
    There's also the massive build up for the Blackbeard crew since Vol. 15? Not sure how you missed that.

doesn't mean that every strawhat would find their arch rival among Blackbeard crew
    Gee though. Maybe if those are the final villains Oda will work on making them more impactful and personal foes than just a bunch of Kumadoris and Lao Gs?
    The only ones that have been posed as super mega rivals have been the three that stand a strong chance at killing or at least fucking up people close to the Strawhats. Which would be BB himself, Van Ogre, and Shiryu. Since the BB crew and Redhair crew are established as having bad blood, and Yasopp and Mihawk are either literal members or close allies of that crew.

Quote Originally Posted by le crystal View Post

If its Zoro vs Shiliew in the end, who is Sanji going to go against? Laffite?

Probably. Lafitte has felt semi-prominent since the BB crew physically showed up in Jaya, and he's very memorable in of himself. There's similar vibes of Sanjiness to him as well.
    On the other hand he also has vibes that remind me of Brooke so I don't know.

*strokes beard*

If you think about it, Brooke indead is a better match for Lafitte. He has been outright stated to use hypnothesis (at Impel Down), carries a cane-sword ish weapon(?) and has some musican vibes too.
    Also, they have the same body shape.

The hardest to pair up would be Franky.

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Burgess has the same fleet captain rank as Marco. He is also likely the first mate and the strongest from the original crew of BB.
    I wouldn't say any of those things are likely. We know his position already, he's the Helmsman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Kuzan just joined, so maybe all he needs is one good mission to be promoted, its not like he is a rookie developing/acquiring his power.
    Aokiji is never said to have joined the BB crew.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    I take it we're talking about...

Luffy Vs. Teach
    Zoro Vs. Shiliew
    Usopp Vs. Van Augur
    Chopper Vs. Doc Q & Stronger

...am I missing someone obvious? lol

Mecha Sunny Vs. Wolf?
    Brook Vs Pizzaro?
    Gigant mecha Franky vs literally as big as an island Wolf is the fifth easy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Aokiji is never said to have joined the BB crew.
    Even now that i have been corrected i still have that distinct memory that they at some point said that blue bird joined up with the Blackbeard pirates. But i guess their allied forces aren't technically in the crew, just at their disposal.

Gigant mecha Franky vs literally as big as an island Wolf is the fifth easy one.
    It does seem like a good option, yeah.

However, I wouldn't say it's a total lock like those other 4.

Like we're only theorising this way because of Wolf's size, but we still don't know if he's capable of modifying it in some fashion?

Still dunno how the hell he was housed in, let along got in and out of Impel Down.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

It is Brook vs. Laffite and
    Sanji vs. Vasco
    Bout Cat Devon and Pizarro I have no idea how they gonna fight.
    In Vasco's case I am pretty sure he is a drunken-fist-martial Artist.
    And SJW is big. He either fights a huge Franky Mecha or Shirahoshi's sea kings.

Closed Thread

Thread Information