View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2240

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    what did Shiliew achieve to warrent such distinctions as vanquisher of Mihawk and Zoro's final enemy?
    What he hasn't accomplish is what creates the idea of him taking Mihawk out

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    what did Shiliew achieve to warrent such distinctions as vanquisher of Mihawk and Zoro's final enemy?
    He joined Blackbeard's crew as a swordsman, right before Mihawk changed his personal dynamic with Zoro.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

How does Sanji's relation with the marines play into this final war?

Sanji said at TB that in the end he will give the most trouble to marines, and now we find out marines as enemies of his family even in comics, and this Sora who could be actual person still active in the marines.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    How does Sanji's relation with the marines play into this final war?

Sanji said at TB that in the end he will give the most trouble to marines, and now we find out marines as enemies of his family even in comics, and this Sora who could be actual person still active in the marines.
    Maybe Sanji will "defeat" his dad and his siblings the next chapters. He'll inherit Germa 66 and those guys will become Luffy's allies just like Cabbage and Barto. This way he will be a big threat to the marines.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

As to what would make Zoro and Mihawk fight, the final three way war between Blackbeard, the Strawhats and the World Government? Remember Mihawk is still a Shickibukai and he would have to fight Zoro lest he lose his title. Seeing as he took part in the Whitebeard war and didn't half ass it to the point of going after Luffy it looks like it's not something he'd want to lose. Besides he seems like the type to go after Zoro in a battlefield just to test him/ see what providence has in store for him and pure swordsman pride and battle fervor can elevate the stakes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    As to what would make Zoro and Mihawk fight, the final three way war between Blackbeard, the Strawhats and the World Government? Remember Mihawk is still a Shickibukai and he would have to fight Zoro lest he lose his title. Seeing as he took part in the Whitebeard war and didn't half ass it to the point of going after Luffy it looks like it's not something he'd want to lose. Besides he seems like the type to go after Zoro in a battlefield just to test him/ see what providence has in store for him and pure swordsman pride and battle fervor can elevate the stakes from there.
    I don't think Shichibukai as a thing will survive for that long.

Besides, there's not much purpose in the institution should WG start mobilizing for world take over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Even if the Shickibukai are disbanded, the WG might pull out some new organization out of their ass to keep the few pirates they can under their fold.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    He likes wine and coffings, that's practicaly a bleach character already!
    Yeah i can't really think of a character that is less suitable for a but he has more character type of argument.

I mean Mihawk has fashion sense, and alot of mystery. And a buttload of hype. But personality? Not yet he don't

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What the heck would Zoro and Mihawk be doing fighting at that point in the story.
    Pretty sure there would be massive stakes involved that would make the Mihawk duel in bad taste to say the least.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

He was significant after the war. Becoming Zoro's master and setting him up for the final stretch of the story skills wise.

I have no idea what this sentence is saying or even addressing.

I'm curious as to Blackbeard's crew gaining someone with Poneglyph reading abilities. Or maybe one of them already has it.
    That exactly what I say. If he does, who fits that profile?
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    He joined Blackbeard's crew as a swordsman, right before Mihawk changed his personal dynamic with Zoro.
    For just that?!
    I understand the theory that the Blackbeard crew and Strawhats will have a final showdown and Zoro most likely will fight Shilew,but just because Teach is going to be Luffy's biggest enemy(among pirates) doesn't mean that every strawhat would find their arch rival among Blackbeard crew(that's the vibe i get with this theory).....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Does it have to be the academical reading skills?

I could see the hear the voices of everything angle Roger had being more in play for BB's crew

Or Teach also has the power to 'hear' the voice of all things(despite the opposite path he chosen as a 'D').It would add to his enigma greatly.
    I really don't like the idea of some 3rd person suddenly revealed as a expert of ancient language.
    Both Robin and Oden's circumstances are unique.

lol,same theory proposed in same time.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Does it have to be the academical reading skills?

I could see the hear the voices of everything angle Roger had being more in play for BB's crew
    There's that, Blackbeard would be the likely suspect in this sense. I wonder how far it could take him? I mean, getting his hands on someone like Robin provides him more detail into it after all.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

It could be a family secret passed on in BB's specific D branch. Knowledge of reading PG, or some kind of book with translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It could be a family secret passed on in BB's specific D branch. Knowledge of reading PG, or some kind of book with translation.
    We know he could identify devil fruits, so it does mean he had access to knowledge.

There's that, Blackbeard would be the likely suspect in this sense. I wonder how far it could take him? I mean, getting his hands on someone like Robin provides him more detail into it after all.
    Well on one hand Rayleight did mention that they were no academics and couldn't read shit.

But then we learn that they had that Oden guy with them, who was essentially Robin 2.0.

Sooo i guess it's hard to tell really. They would probably benefit from a historian or linguist of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Even if the Shickibukai are disbanded, the WG might pull out some new organization out of their ass to keep the few pirates they can under their fold.
    I just get the feeling there will be no more dealing with pirates once WG decides to "purify" the world.

Hell, Dofla's mess might not even be the last time one of them Shichibukai makes a complete mess in the world. We have Boa who can change sides pretty fast, Mihawk who just doesn't care, Weevil with his own agenda, Kuma the possible Revolutionary time bomb and... Buggy. You know your organization is fucked when the most trustworthy member is Buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I just get the feeling there will be no more dealing with pirates once WG decides to "purify" the world.

Hell, Dofla's mess might not even be the last time one of them Shichibukai makes a complete mess in the world. We have Boa who can change sides pretty fast, Mihawk who just doesn't care, Weevil with his own agenda, Kuma the possible Revolutionary time bomb and... Buggy. You know your organization is fucked when the most trustworthy member is Buggy.
    I'd say Kuma is the most trustworthy. Seeing as he's a beep boop programable robot now.

We know he could identify devil fruits, so it does mean he had access to knowledge.
    Didn't get the feeling that devil fruit catalogue was something so rare, though.

Zoro is getting really boring lately... except for maybe his random tsundere moments during the Zou arc.

His inability to keep his mouth shut during fights is also getting annoying.
    Hope he chokes on his mouth sword in the middle of another one liner.

Mihawk was always just 'there' for me. The only noteworthy thing about him is his nice fluffy feather on his hat. Shiliew erm... has a nice jaw. But if Shiliew, a swordsman, kills Mihawk by lets say a dirty trick, I don't think he automatically gets the 'Strongest Swordsman' title. If that's the case, won't Zoro technically be unable to achive his dream even if he beats Shiliew?

If its Zoro vs Shiliew in the end, who is Sanji going to go against? Laffite?

Last edited by le crystal; May 10th, 2016 at 04:34 AM. Reason: messed up names bad

↑Biological Weaopn of Doom and Destruction

Closed Thread

Thread Information