View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

That's the spirit!

CAPTAIN MORGAN TO THE RESCUE!!

Unfortunately he's smiling so he's doing a bad job here.

What's the general opinion on Stronger? Capabilities wise, I want to see that thing get roided up and go psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Ussop View Post
    marines vs SHs:

Luffy vs akainu
    Sanji vs Kizaru(for best leg fighter in the world)
    Zoro vs fujitora( even build their relation from dressrosa)
    Franky vs Kuma
    rest of the SHs vs some vice admirals
    Jimbei- either greenbull or I'm not sure at all about him
    okay that's just trolling or little kid thinking

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

At the final, Blackbeard and Sakazuki decide Monkey D. is too strong and they need to unite their efforts. They do a fusion and turn into Lavabeard. Coward fascist that kills comrades.

Done, everyone is happy.

Take that to the Dumb Predictions thread where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    The extra pain doesn't even seem to hinder him that much, since he took a quake from WB to the face and was still alive/conscious.
    Teach is a goddamn tank.
    I just wish we won't see him pussying out after taking a red hawk to the stomach, like he did when facing Whitebeard. That was kind of lame.

I can understand the reasoning behind a lot of these but who would ever vote for Dragon without being a troll?

Or are they thinking that Luffy'll blame him for his life because Dragon left him to the "care" of Garp and all he ever actually wanted in stead of being pirate king was being with his father, thus resulting in them fighting and this also being the final fight even though it has nothing to do with Poneglyphs, One Piece or anything trivial like that?

This could happen in Naruto though... (and probably has)
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

I too find Blackbeard's crying out from receiving extra pain to be annoying. It makes it hard to take him seriously since it shows he's not a stoic and unfeeling badass. If I could write One Piece, Blackbeard would be more like this:

*Blackbeard is set on fire*
    Blackbeard (speaking in monotone): It's just a flesh wound

*Blackbeard is drenched in poison*

*Blackbeard is nearly cleaved by Whitebeard's bisento, then takes a quake punch to the face*

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I too find Blackbeard's crying out from receiving extra pain to be annoying. It makes it hard to take him seriously since it shows he's not a stoic and unfeeling badass. If I could write One Piece, Blackbeard would be more like this:

*Blackbeard is nearly cleaved by Whitebeard's bisento, then takes a quake punch to the face*
    There's a certain underling saving marine that had a campaign that reminds me of this...
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    Or are they thinking that Luffy'll blame him for his life because Dragon left him to the "care" of Garp and all he ever actually wanted in stead of being pirate king was being with his father, thus resulting in them fighting and this also being the final fight even though it has nothing to do with Poneglyphs, One Piece or anything trivial like that?

This could happen in Naruto though... (and probably has)
    That'd be fucking retarded, I hope no one believes this will happen. As I see things, Luffy would probably be cool with his father especially since Sabo's with him. I can imagine that he wouldn't really care about him otherwise, since he didn't even know he had a father until Garp told him in Water Seven.
    I'd really like Luffy to understand what Dragon does when they'll meet, though. I appreciate Luffy's simple mind but I dislike his being a complete retard at times. I don't want Luffy to completely change and basically become another character, but I'd like him to mature a lot by the end of the series since he's gonna learn everything about the D. (double meaning ? Will he have a kid with Hancock ? ), the ancient kingdom, etc., and probably ally with Dragon to defeat the World Government and change the whole system. I don't want him to do that simply "because they're bad guys".

I too find Blackbeard's crying out from receiving extra pain to be annoying. It makes it hard to take him seriously since it shows he's not a stoic and unfeeling badass.
    Well, I don't mind his crying out from pain, it's natural if it's really unbearable because of his fruit, but I really didn't like his cowardice against Whitebeard, asking him to spare him and saying "I'm your son". I'm okay if he hits people in the back, that contributes to making him a good and realistic villain, but I really want him to commit to the fights he chooses. Whitebeard was a damn beast, though, and that was probably the last time he'd ever ask for mercy, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSazz View Post

Well, I don't mind his crying out from pain, it's natural if it's really unbearable because of his fruit, but I really didn't like his cowardice against Whitebeard, asking him to spare him and saying "I'm your son". I'm okay if he hits people in the back, that contributes to making him a good and realistic villain, but I really want him to commit to the fights he chooses. Whitebeard was a damn beast, though, and that was probably the last time he'd ever ask for mercy, hopefully.
    Dude, no :) That was great! It shows Blackbeard doesn't care about pride, and does everything to live/survive. Begging for his live (while being a D) makes him interesting too.

I don't mind his whining. He'd had the df only a relatively short time and it gives his character a lot of room to grow.
    By the time he has a final face off with Luffy their dialogue is more likely to resemble your version or that between Kizaru and Marco at Marineford.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

I must say one thing about the final villain in One Piece: its not Akainu. Thankfully, 95 percent of the members here agree.

You could always start a poll to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    I must say one thing about the final villain in One Piece: its not Akainu. Thankfully, 95 percent of the members here agree.
    Well, Blackbeard will be THE final villain in the search for the One Piece but I can still see Luffy fighting Akainu afterwards, depending on when Luffy will destroy the World Government with his daddy : before or after becoming the Pirate King. Surely becoming Pirate King won't be Luffy's last great deed. Discovering everything about Roger and what he knew will give Luffy a new mission. There could be two final villains, after all.
    What if Usopp became a brave warrior of the sea by fighting against Akainu and died that way, for exemple ? Luffy would be pretty fucking pissed. And me too
    That's just an exemple, of course, Luffy doesn't need to be mad at Akainu (he already is for Ace's death, anyway) in order to fight him during the last arc.
    That'd make Akainu the final villain IN One Piece while Blackbeard would be the final villain FOR/TO One Piece (yeah, that's an awkward phrasing)
    Akainu's defeat would be double if he were to be destroyed by Luffy after he becomes the Pirate King. Or even triple. He'd have failed to stop Luffy, he'd have been forcefully made to respect him like he did Roger (cf his speech to Ace about Whitebeard being a piece of shit) and the Revolutionaries would have their way.
    Seriously, I really want to hear Akainu yelling "Kaizoku Ou" instead of "Mugiwara" while attacking him in the anime
    Also Dragon calling his son like that.

I just wish we won't see him pussying out after taking a red hawk to the stomach, like he did when facing Whitebeard. That was kind of lame.
    You do relieve that was an underhanded trick, a.k.a. a front so that he could get Whitebeard to hesitate while the rest of his crew filled him full of lead, right?

You do relieve that was an underhanded trick, a.k.a. a front so that he could get Whitebeard to hesitate while the rest of his crew filled him full of lead, right?
    Yeah, sure, but that couldn't possibly work, that's why I found it really lame.

Yeah, sure, but that couldn't possibly work, that's why I found it really lame.
    But it did .

But it did .
    Whitebeard still attacked him.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/103-47876-8/one-piece/chapter-576.html
    H
    e was just being a lame pussy. But hey, as someone said, he still has room to grow, and I said earlier that that was probably the last time he would do that.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    But you know, the fact that we can say who it is with 100% accuracy this early on isn't really good either. A little bit of a suprise would've been nice as well.

Closed Thread

Thread Information