View Poll Results: Who is The Big Bad Wolf?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard"

431 64.42%
  • Sakazuki "Akainu"

39 5.83%
  • The Gorosei

93 13.90%
  • Shanks "Red Hair

15 2.24%
  • Charlotte LinLin "Big Mom"

3 0.45%
  • Kaidou "The man of a thousand beasts"

3 0.45%
  • Kong

2 0.30%
  • Dragon

7 1.05%
  • Seventh Shichibukai

2 0.30%
  • Other

74 11.06%
Closed Thread
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

Default Re: Who is the final villain in One Piece? 2.0

I wouldn't be surprised If Jesus first priority are the Artificial Zoans assuming that Kuzan already warned Akainu as If he knows something will go down pretty soon and Jesus was talking to BB about Kuzan thus leading to the first encounter between a Strawhat member with a BB's

But Zeph, he's IGNORING you! How can he make a proper defense or debate when he's doing that?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    With his super awesome time skip look where has axes for legs, arms, and eyes.
    Oh man this got me good! LOL
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the original crew is pretty good (Lafitte, Burgess, Doc Q and Van Augur) but i don't see anything in the prisonners of level 6.
    Nothing appealing to me, I know we didn't see that much about them but the first impression isn't good at all. They look like generic fodders

Quote Originally Posted by Kfunk View Post
    I think the original crew is pretty good (Lafitte, Burgess, Doc Q and Van Augur) but i don't see anything in the prisonners of level 6.
    Nothing appealing to me, I know we didn't see that much about them but the first impression isn't good at all. They look like generic fodders
    You know, the shitty female fangirls at least don't usually invade actual threads with their yaoi pairings.
    But the shitty male fanboys, aye, they seem to think we give a shit about their fodder talk.

You're the shitty male fanboy if you think level 6 prisonners are appealing just because they are with BB, lol.

You're the shitty male fanboy if you think level 6 prisonners are appealing just because they are with BB, lol.
    I generally have an instantly negative perception of anyone who describes characters that were clearly meant to be seen as extremely strong as fodder. (or characters that aren't actually fodder period. the word has an actual meaning, and you guys have done your best to decimate it)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylia View Post
    Yeah Burgess might have lost the Mera Mera, but he was up against magnificent Sabo who obviously had to be portrayed as a flawless badass on his first appearance... and Burgess didn't even lose, Sabo just took advantage of the confusion to get the fruit. Even if admittedly it wasn't the wisest choice on Oda's part I believe, since Burgess was supposed to get hype too, it was the first appearance of the BB crew after the timeskip. But then again, until the story arc is finished is too early to judge.
    I do have to wonder exactly what Burgess is doing at the moment, since we haven't seen a lick of him ever since the Bird Cage first started up. I would've thought that he'd spring on the opportunity to snag the star bounties and prove his worth as a "Champion", but we haven't seen him doing any of that kind of stuff yet, so he has to be doing something else. It really wouldn't be like Burgess to just wait until everything tides over, unless he's doing so in order to sneak in at the last second and take something that he otherwise would have to put more effort into getting. So basically, we have to wait and see.

I tend to wait for characters to actually get real screen time before deciding their boring.

But I'm sure you'll fall in love with them when you can start imagining how exactly they punch people.

I'm not going to judge the Blackbeard Pirates sans Blackbeard until they actually get some proper screentime. Otherwise you're basically working with nothing but first impressions, which almost never end up holding up to the exact degree later on. For example, we know literally nothing about the new Level 6 members of his crew, aside from the fact that they're really strong, so why even bother debating whether or not they're good when they've only gotten so much screentime? I think they definitely need to get some eventually if we're to find them as threatening/interesting as the other Blackbeard Pirates whom were with BB from the get-go, but at the moment it's hard to form any kind of plausible judgement.

I'm mostly curious if they still have a giant raft as a main ship :)

I'd wish we'd get a dossier of the crimes of the lvl6ers, or at least what blue they came from so we can at least imagine what character has ties to them.

We only know enough to imagine something (combat wise) out of Shiryu, Laffite, Burgess and Van Auger. And of those, hints of backstory only of Shiryu and Laffite. Of the rest we know weapon, and small hints of character.

It's frustrating, I'd wish that at least jesus was featured as a character more in this arc.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Question: What people find appealing about Blackbeard's crew? Other then their association with Blackbeard?

They've been rather disappointing to me (though, perhaps, my expectations were too high).
    Why are they disappointing? Because one of them was not able to beat the 2nd-in-Command of the Revolutionaries?

Guess the Straw Hats are disappointing because Usopp couldn't beat Trèbol.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Why are they disappointing? Because one of them was not able to beat the 2nd-in-Command of the Revolutionaries?
    Please do not insinuate that Sabo is strong in front of Darth; it makes him froth at the mouth.

Dunno, Auger seems pretty nazi-esque to me. Immaculate and proper dude, with a monocle who kills for fun.

But man Doc Q has to be my favorite of the lot. That barely clinging to life spectre of a man being dragged around by his equally feeble horse, just goofing around and playing games of russian apple roulette with people. And you just know he'll probably have a really physical fighting style, just to contrast his general state of being.

People who say they are uninterested in Doc Q clearly forgot the scene that introduced him.

It would be baller as fuck if Doc Q vs. Chopper was Chopper getting poisoned by the apples and trying to make a cure while simultaneously fighting Doc.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    And you just know he'll probably have a really physical fighting style, just to contrast his general state of being.
    Well he's been shown using a double scythe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Well he's been shown using a double scythe.
    He is the Doctor of Death.

this character who showed up giving out a mixed bag of normal and explosive apples at random just to see who would or wouldn't explode is boring
    i want more frowning muscle men

Closed Thread

Thread Information