Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: AP Awards Discussion Thread

Default Re: AP Awards Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Because they exist. Period.
    So do thousands of other mangas.
    According to the sales figures in 2013 there are 3 mangas that deserve an award more than naruto and 13 that deserve it more than bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Chopper View Post
    Why are there bleach and naruto awards?
    The threads have become an important part of Arlong Park's history and identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Chopper View Post
    So do thousands of other mangas.
    According to the sales figures in 2013 there are 3 mangas that deserve an award more than naruto and 13 that deserve it more than bleach.
    I was talking about the awards, not the mangas. Last year there was a Fairy Tail award btw.

I am totally ready to not win any awards. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    You're a jack of all trades, then!! Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Would justifying the nominations be a good way to prevent that sort of thing from happening?
    It would be cool if people add 1 or 2 lines why they picked their nomination. It's not necessary, but I think it might be interesting to hear people's reasons.

Nominating others is much more fun anyway!

If we had the best tournament organizer award you might have a... oh who am I kidding, that'd still be Robby. /_\
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Your thread could still be nominated.

Would that count?

Well we all know which campaign's gonna win! No contest...

Btw, Jabra added the What will happen to the Mera Mera no Mi thread on the list of Best Thread nominations. I somehow managed to miss that one in my fever. Sorry, Light Bro.

Only one spot left in that category.

Do you dare open the mysterious chest you have found below?
    Spoiler:

Congratulations, brothers and sisters! It's the 2-star Dragon Ball! You found it!

Now we're one step closer to restoration!
    Last edited by Dryish; April 1st, 2014 at 06:02 AM. Reason: **
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

I probably should give up my crown :U How many times did Zeph and I get it already? 2? 3? xD I forgot! It's time for another King and Queen to riiiise!
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    I probably should give up my crown :U How many times did Zeph and I get it already? 2? 3? xD I forgot! It's time for another King and Queen to riiiise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Rules
    07. People who are currently banned are ineligible for nomination. As per forum tradition and as dictated by common sense, formerly banned members who have been allowed to return to the community are considered to be in Good Standing and are eligible. This still doesn't mean Zephos should win Pirate King every year.
    Mmhm.

Didn't read the rules you little parrot :P I rarely do~ But yeah if I am nominated, don't put me in and same goes for Zeph (he agreed that you people are insane for voting us every time lol) I haven't been active anyways since real life and gaming have been dominating my time nowadays :U
    Last edited by Chrissie; January 7th, 2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: What does that mean anyway? :U We've been winning it together after all and I am not mentioned even if I was never banned!

~Goronyanya~

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Well since I can still nominate for a worst thread.
    Worst thread: I've made a huge mistake.
    We combined your Best Thread nomination with the Pokémon X & Y thread nomination, by the way. It started in there, and this effectively saves up one nomination worth of space for some other really good thread, so we thought that was a good thing to do. Don't think we deleted it because we didn't agree with it or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    We combined your Best Thread nomination with the Pokémon X & Y thread nomination, by the way. It started in there, and this effectively saves up one nomination worth of space for some other really good thread, so we thought that was a good thing to do. Don't think we deleted it because we didn't agree with it or anything.
    Wait it was?
    I didn't noticed lol.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Didn't read the rules you little parrot :P I rarely do~ But yeah if I am nominated, don't put me in and same goes for Zeph (he agreed that you people are insane for voting us every time lol) I haven't been active anyways since real life and gaming has been dominating my time nowadays :U
    Oh, hear that, everyone? The royalty is officially abdicating.

This will be oh-so-interesting indeed.
    Last edited by Dryish; January 7th, 2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Btw, Chrissie, what gaming do you do~?

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Oh, hear that, everyone? The royalty is officially abdicating.

This will be oh-so-interesting indeed.
    Indeed~! 8D

(I've been playing or (planning to play after Zeph is done with them) the following: Animal Crossing, Pokemon X, Pokemon Conquest, Super Mario Land, Yoshi, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, The legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening, Kirby's Block Ball, Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters and Shantae. Also Brunch Panic, Dress to play: Cute Witches and Colors 3D because I am such a kid. My 3DS is a mobile arcade!)
    Last edited by Chrissie; January 7th, 2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Forgot Kid Icarus

~Goronyanya~

I don't like this new ballot box. Reminds me of a twisted, depraved version of Golumm.

Indeed~! 8D

(I've been playing or (planning to play after Zeph is done with them) the following: Animal Crossing, Pokemon X, Pokemon Conquest, Super Mario Land, Yoshi, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, The legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening, Kirby's Block Ball, Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters and Shantae. Also Brunch Panic, Dress to play: Cute Witches and Colors 3D because I am such a kid. My 3DS is a mobile arcade!)
    We have identical taste in games XD

I wonder who might take the crowns though? This is kinda exciting, given that was one of the most surefire categories before!
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    I don't like this new ballot box. Reminds me of a twisted, depraved version of Golumm.
    Wasn't he already that?
    At least one of his personas.
    Spoiler:

I just know the movies version don't know how he was portrayed in the books.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Thread Information