View Poll Results: Who is the winner of Block D?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebecca

    106 31.93%
  • Orlumbus

    3 0.90%
  • Rolling Logan

    2 0.60%
  • Meadows

    143 43.07%
  • Another Blackbeard Commander

    6 1.81%
  • Whitebeard Commander

    15 4.52%
  • Jack

    14 4.22%
  • 7th Shichibukai

    19 5.72%
  • Cavendish

    31 9.34%
  • CP0

    9 2.71%
  • New Marine

    6 1.81%
  • New Revolutionary

    5 1.51%
  • New Pirate

    16 4.82%
  • Other

    38 11.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 217

Thread: Winner of Block D Poll

  1. #1

    Default Winner of Block D Poll

    Who do you think is the winner of Block D?

    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733/17
    Last edited by Red Hawk; December 27th, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Last page of chapter for reference

  2. #2
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Well, I would love to see some new powerful marine being a winner, but it's highly unlikely.

    For now, I'm going to say Rebecca.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Why isn't Sabo included on this list? -.-

  4. #4

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Landa View Post
    Why isn't Sabo included on this list? -.-
    Every option is Sabo anyway

  5. #5

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    My belief right now is that Rebecca knocked out most of the fighters with that one rumored attack, but was knocked out herself by somebody else.

    Kinda like Elizabello II.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Landa View Post
    Why isn't Sabo included on this list? -.-
    Because he's right there on the side of the ring wondering what just happend.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Landa View Post
    Why isn't Sabo included on this list? -.-
    Because Sabo changed places with Luffy who was in block C and won it?










  8. #8
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Hmm... I think I'm going to change my pick.

    I'm convinced that the winner of block D is Gaimon.

    It's about as foreshadoved as Meadows being one, so yeah... totaly going with that.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    I think Enel could have been behind this too. He's very fast, after all.

    Kuro should also be an option, as well as Kizaru.

    And we can't forget the Yeti Cool Brothers either.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I think Enel could have been behind this too. He's very fast, after all.

    Kuro should also be an option, as well as Kizaru.

    And we can't forget the Yeti Cool Brothers either.
    Also Kuma with his technique where pushes himself so fast it looks like he teleports.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

  11. #11

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    In my opinion, it's obviously Meadows.

    But the real identity of him is another story~


  12. #12
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I think Enel could have been behind this too. He's very fast, after all.

    Kuro should also be an option, as well as Kizaru.

    And we can't forget the Yeti Cool Brothers either.
    You know, if it's Kizaru... I will honestly forgive Oda pulling him out of nowhere, just because I love all Admirals.

  13. #13
    I do, bro! I do! Shadowgreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Peach Creek

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Because he's right there on the side of the ring wondering what just happend.
    It doesn't seem like he was wondering what just happen at all, the only thing he said was "That sure was fast and I heard rumors, but..." while Barto was all "WTF happen", so in my opinion he knows exactly what happened

  14. #14
    this space for rent GJardim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Diadema - Brazil

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    I like the fact that there are so many random choices.


  15. #15
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    none of the above its a member of Rogers crew thats been hiding forever

    Or even better its Roger himself who got out of his grave to take his sons DF and resurrect Ace with it

  16. #16

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    suddenly everyone assumes Meadows as the winner of Block D which even the mysterious appearance also

  17. #17

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Well, Oda did a great job following up with each "name" character, so it's awfully suspicious Meadows never showed up. =?

    I buy that theory. Props to everyone who instantly assumed Meadows.
    Spoiler:

    How can you say no to that beautiful face?! Vote for Elder Nyon in the 2011 AP Tournament!!!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    My vote goes for rebecca,the focus that was put on rebecca's training with toy soldier makes me think that she's the one who did it.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Darker View Post
    In my opinion, it's obviously Meadows.

    But the real identity of him is another story~
    Meadows compared to Kaidou:

    He's the only character in the entire series that has the same smile, the same nose, and the same mustache. And obviously, there's the whole tiger skin thing.

  20. #20
    Discovered Stowaway WarshipArc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton ON.

    Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

    Its gotta be Meadows, he's the only block D contestant we haven't seen performing.
    Whethor or not thats his real identity is up for debate.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts