Closed Thread
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 730: "3 Cards"

Default Re: Chapter 730: "3 Cards"

MP stole from that Chinese scan...quality matches...
    but the chapter was greeaaat....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Interesting that the crew's plans (at least half of them) have done a complete 180 from last chapter when Sanji's group were heading back to Dressrosa after Luffy giving permission to go wild.

And it seems this is Big Mom's main ship that she herself is on... Interested to see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrad View Post
    someone explain me the devilness of mangapanda ?
    They translate the chapters in a rushed way in order to be the first ones to release it, so that they can make more money off of page views.

In the past, they've also stole translations from this forum, and last week, took Mangastream's version of the chapter (but have since uploaded their own over it).

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

So franky blowing open the factory door and fighting with lao g was a complete lie in the spoiler thread.....
    http://bato.to/read/_/95954/wanted_v1_ch1_by_null

R
    ead more by Oda! Amazing, I hope he does one of these once one piece is finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    They translate the chapters in a rushed way in order to be the first ones to release it, so that they can make more money off of page views.

In the past, they've also stole translations from this forum, and last week, took Mangastream's version of the chapter (but have since uploaded their own over it).
    okay, 16 chars of thanks

Quote Originally Posted by senor View Post
    So franky blowing open the factory door and fighting with lao g was a complete lie in the spoiler thread.....
    People never learn...

Epic chapter is epic.

TAMAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed you so much :,(

I honestly don't get what the hell the dwarves are waiting for. They went out of Green Bit ready to attack and stopped at the Flower Fields to rejoin with the rest of the army and Thunder Soldier. But then, for no apparent reason, they decided to calm the fuck down and stay there for only god knows how long wating for I don't know what.

Remember when Momonosuke was playing Shogun on the ship a while back? I feel that may be the reason he's a "card".

But damn. Excellent chapter, cannot wait for next week!

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post
    Doflamingo really really want Momonosuke.. this kid must be something..

So hard to understand MP's translation..
    I think it has something to do with the artificial zoan that he ate. There's no way DD would just power-up Kaido's crew without a backup plan I think Momonosuke is the key. I think one of the drawbacks of the artificial zoans is a secret kept safe from Kaido, DD must have some sort of way to remotely alter, mess up, control or something those zoans and the more people that DD "powers up" the more he weakens that guys crew. Right now there's no way was DD can take Kaido on head on.

Man this is just classic One Piece.

We've all been predicting this and that for the last 2 weeks then boom! One of Big Mam's ships comes out of nowhere.

I doubt she's on that ship though, with the tea party only a few days away and only seeing 2 of her crew (Tamago and Pekoms) who we know weren't with her at her base recently.

I could see Sanji being able to take on one of Pekoms or Tamago but both of them and whoever else is on that ship?

It's time to escape to Zou.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Bad translation, still better than a lot of Chinese DVD subs.

Oh and will they simply attack and sail away from Big Mom? Most tight escapes are coup-de-bursts, but maybe they won't this time around?

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodyne View Post
    I still don't get why momonosuke is a "card" tho.
    16 chars of Artificial Prototype

Monster enemies: Fujitora, DD, Bastille, Pica, Trebol, Diamante, Pekoms, Tamago

Monster good guys: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, probably Chinjao(unless he turns into a toy)

There are too many monsters to fight this time. How are they going to win this?

Holy shit holy shit holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I think they will use a aimed coup de burst at Big mom's ship to give them a head start and some damage. I doubt mommy is on that ship already, that would be too much. If Pekoms and Tamago are anything like Jozu/Marco/Vista/Ace they will be more than enough for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Man this is just classic One Piece.

We've all been predicting this and that for the last 2 weeks then boom! One of Big Mam's ships comes out of nowhere.

I doubt she's on that ship though, with the tea party only a few days away and only seeing 2 of her crew (Tamago and Pekoms) who we know weren't with her at her base recently.

I could see Sanji being able to take on one of Pekoms or Tamago but both of them and whoever else is on that ship?

It's time to escape to Zou.
    Dude i know right, sanji might be able to hold his own again one of them (please tamago, just please!!!) But who's gonna take pekoms in that case, I don'T see anyone on the sunny able to stand up to that, maybe brook will shine? God damn this next week is gonna be awful now

dat chapter oO
    wasnt cool enough to let zoro clash with issho, no they had to meet with freakin Big mom
    Quote Originally Posted by peeko View Post
    No one knows, all we know is that dofla wants him for some reason, im betting it has to do with wano, not the fruit.
    was that clearly stated somewhere, or is namis statement your source?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Honestly, I think it would be better if one person uploaded Mangapanda's pages to another image hosting site (imgur or imagebam for example). That way, people can read the chapter, and not give revenue to Mangapanda.
    Then Scumpanda would steal those re-uploaded pages and release them as their v2 of the chapter.

Closed Thread

Thread Information