+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 146 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2903

Thread: One Pace

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Perfect timing, thanks for your great work guys.

A special bonus - Romance Dawn v2 is out!

http://onepace.net/?episode=5

Really not much more than an obligatory release... but at least it's done!

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Is the Overview page having difficulties? Iíve been getting 404s all morning.

In Wano 7, the colors seem to be washed out, especially the black levels kinda whitened, OLED TV owners can find it distracting, and this looks not as good as previous episodes..

Oh I thought it was weird that there was no Wano episode after the 3rd one, so you guys have stopped posting it on nyaa. Is there any RSS available to your personal tracker? It's for convenience since I always let my client download and seed available episodes automatically.

I know you guys have been letting some of the filler slide in Wano, but I'm hoping when you guys get to Luffy VS Kaido you cut all that fluff and get right to the goods. That whole fight should be 30 seconds to 4 minutes long max haha
    K-F|Jango

Question Re: One Pace

Since Wano 7 was released last month, are you planning another batch release or sticking with single episodes? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_ View Post
    In Wano 7, the colors seem to be washed out, especially the black levels kinda whitened, OLED TV owners can find it distracting, and this looks not as good as previous episodes..
    I'm not sure why this happened, I think I followed the same process identically that I usually do. We'll just have to see if Wano 8 looks any better.

@j20 I'll decide how best to release the episodes when they are ready, the last month or so has been fairly busy for me. Hopefully next month will be better.

@Randy1031 making it that short is impossible either way. Regardless I'm gonna trim the fat and just keep the highlights of the fight best I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    @Randy1031 making it that short is impossible either way. Regardless I'm gonna trim the fat and just keep the highlights of the fight best I can.
    It might be possible to give the fight ending a Zoro vs Mr 1 style makeover, with a quick clip of Kaido swinging his club, then a one second pan away while he says the attack name, followed by Luffy laying on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    It might be possible to give the fight ending a Zoro vs Mr 1 style makeover, with a quick clip of Kaido swinging his club, then a one second pan away while he says the attack name, followed by Luffy laying on the ground.
    Creative but Im not a big fan of that idea. If you check out the recent stream I did, you can see me fiddling with the scene a bit tho.

For fun I wanted to throw the episodes into Final Cut and edit them myself, (I work in the film industry) but all I could find are .mkv files and they're a pain to convert.
    K-F|Jango

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Thanks for your continued effort and professionalism.

p.s.
    I think your site may still be down unless it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldinigh View Post
    I think your site may still be down unless it's just me.
    It seems to work if you use a link like this http://onepace.net/?episode=5

I just discovered One Pace!
    Thanks so much for your awesome work!
    You are lifesavers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomguo View Post
    Thanks again for all the hard work!

Is the Overview page having difficulties? Iíve been getting 404s all morning.
    Yeah, the Overview page isn't working for me either.
    It would definitely helps to figure out which episodes are missing for a newcomer like me.

Happy Holidays and thank you for your work!

Just a quick question because I've been following for updates on the older arcs and there is none so i just wanted to ask if the old arcs like Arlong, Alabasta, Water 7 etc will be added or if someone is even working on them or everyone are focused on the new stuff and these won't be made any time soon ?

I think the condensed intro to tonight's episode did your guys' work for you in terms of shortening the Kaido fight to its correct length haha
    K-F|Jango

Hi One Pace Team thank you for your amazing work as always!

Just wondering when will new Wano episodes be out?

They usually take a holiday break, so it'll probably be a few weeks.

Oh cool to see this still ongoing. Stopped watching the anime back in marinford not sure when but somewhere around that I also remember this here starting up(might be slightly off). Thing is when I stopped I thought the base material was so bad even better pacing could not make me like it. But people have been sharing pretty sweet wano scenes and it seems the quality has come up significantly again since those days. Long story short I watched the Kaidou vs Luffy episode and .... I wasn't a fan of the pacing also what's up with the aura stuff urgh. Whatever going to give the recuts here a try given that the base material seems like pretty nice to look at.

As soon as Wano started they changed/improved the animation quality but the pacing is still terrible because this is a weekly year-long television show based on a weekly year-long comic that skips a week every 3 weeks.

If it wasn't a forever TV show and had seasons with breaks the animation quality and pacing would be way better.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information