+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Metal Thread

Default Re: The Metal Thread

Hardcore bands all over the world fooled themselves. Just embrace the Hiphop and directly combine it with Thrash Metal:
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

“As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Edit: it just dawned on me that this is the first song I posted after the big downtime. Must be a subconscious pick
    Last edited by Wintermute; May 4th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.

Those lyrics

Youtube's algorithm lead me to an old friend of mine:

One of my favorite French metal bands, though sucks that they disbanded:

My AniList: https://anilist.co/user/starlalilymoon/
    Discord: starlalilymoon#3489 | Steam: starlalilymoon
    Avatar Information: Artist - ねこのりん; Character - Ayumi; Series - Pokémon

I love metal and classical music. But to hear all the subtleties of real music, you need a good audio system. You can't really hear anything with bad speakers, I love surround sound. When I bought myself a Sony Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, I really felt the difference in sound. Probably, if not for this review https://homemakerguide.com/best-soundbar-under-300/, then I would not have known about such a difference. Now I'm listening to the adored Sabaton in incredible sound! Primo Victoria!

At first it sounds like Scooter, but then there are pig squeals. Ooops, you are into extreme metal now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information