+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 1,341 to 1,342 of 1342

Thread: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    I haven't seen Doom Patrol yet.

Titans...I was not a fan of. Actors were honestly fine for me, but the show just felt....off. I only got into it in the last few episodes to be honest. The next season will need to improve a lot to keep me invested.

I haven't seen Constantine either except for his appearences on Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. I absolutely love him in those! A friend of mine started watching Legends just because they added Constantine and he loved his solo show. So it's on my list to check out.

And I could be wrong, but I believe they were making animated Constantine episodes for CW Seed ala Vixen's show(with Matt Ryan reprising the role)
    I need to get back on Doom Patrol, but the 4th wall breaking villain/narrator annoys the hell outta me.

Only seen clips of Titans. It's a show with potential. The clips with Dick and Jason Todd (Batman's new partner) were fun. I'm actually interested in giving the second season a shot, especially because…
    Spoiler:
    Superboy and Krypto are joining the cast.

NNID: jervinnectar

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

The last couple episodes of Supergirl have been great.

Spoiler:
    I like that Lex was behind the entire Agent Liberty storyline. Also John Cryer's performance of Lex have been really great.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information