+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Traveling Sketchbook - Europe edition

Default Re: Traveling Sketchbook - Europe edition

I can't participate but WHOO I can't wait to see this! Will you guys be posting the pages here as you do them?
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I can't participate but WHOO I can't wait to see this! Will you guys be posting the pages here as you do them?
    Of course we will! We won't let anyone miss our great moustachedrawing talent!
    Quote Originally Posted by charmedward View Post
    Nolus is in on this? Wicked~ >:3 I hope to see many mustaches!

Don't worry, I might draw a moustache on T-Bone and all the giants And of course I'll draw Doberman!

I approve of this ^

Also it looks like I'm going to need to get some more coloured inking pens xD I usually colour on my PC but guess I won't be able to do that now....
    Just your average Sherlock/Eragon/Game of Thrones/One Piece/Harry Potter/Dr Who/Supernatural fan

My blog: http://companion-in-training.tumblr.com/

I was hoping you'd join in, Chrissie, that's lovely. Cyprus, is it?

I think it would be best if everyone scans in their work and then posts them on here. If you don't have a scanner, just say so and then the next person who does will scan your work (I believe this is how the US users did it).

About the rules. If anyone has suggestions for them, do say so.
    So far I thought of:
    - Don't use more than the space as agreed upon.
    - Don't use materials that may damage the sketchbook or the work of other people.
    - Any art is allowed, be it One Piece-related, anything else-related, or original art. No (possibly) offensive stuff though.
    - There should be a time limitation for someone to hold the book. If, say, someone has had the book for a month, they have to send it on to the next person, regardless if their art is finished or if they haven't drawn anything yet.
    - Keep the thread up to date. If you received the sketchbook, leave a post stating when you got it and who you got it from. Same for when you send it to the next person.
    - Stick to the sending order as decided on in the thread. Don't go randomly sending it to someone else just because they asked or something. All changes in sending order should be discussed in advance in the thread.

Oh that reminds me, is there any sort of language we should refrain from? I don't mean anything racist etc, just swearing in genral. (And no, I don't plan to cover my pages in brightly coloured swear words XD)
    Just your average Sherlock/Eragon/Game of Thrones/One Piece/Harry Potter/Dr Who/Supernatural fan

Haha, not really. I think for language etc, the same rules as here on the forum should apply. Not strictly PG-13, but just, keep it civilized.

Also, if you're writing in a message of some sorts, it should be in English. A few words in your own language is okay, it is an international collection after all.
    And if you write a message, do it for everyone... so no messages directed at specific members. (You can mention them, I suppose, but just don't go around writing letters to your buddies in the sketchbook).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'd like some feedback on the rules, like with the maximum one month thing. Does this seem like a good idea to you guys?

One month should be enough, I think.

The other rules are pretty self-explanatory.

Okay, okay, talking is good but we have to start DRAWINGZZZZ. Also, please, don't send me any bombs. Seriously people, every freaking time I open a package - BAM, a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Okay, okay, talking is good but we have to start DRAWINGZZZZ. Also, please, don't send me any bombs. Seriously people, every freaking time I open a package - BAM, a bomb.
    Blame Jokey for that.

I hate Jokey.

And I hate bomb packages.

And I hate hating.

I hate Jokey.

And I hate bomb packages.

And I hate hating.
    Grouchy, is that you?
    Last edited by Nolus; July 31st, 2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: I warn you sir, I'm a big Smurfs fan!

Aw damn. I can't imitate characters in other languages. I'll get my revenge! Just you wait till I get this european sketchbook! I'll do a Smurfs Straw Hats! HA!

Aw damn. I can't imitate characters in other languages. I'll get my revenge! Just you wait till I get this european sketchbook! I'll do a Smurfs Straw Hats! HA!
    DO IT! I dare ya!
    Last edited by Nolus; July 31st, 2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: *totally not excited about Smurf hats, totally* Squeeee!

:D You do all realize that Smurfs are Belgian, right?
    I'll add in another rule, not to put bombs in the book. Sigh, if we keep going like this half the book will be made up of rules :/ I was a fool to think I could rely on people's common sense... especially here.

Anyways I'm going shopping tomorrow to see if I can find a book that fits the description. And once I have it, I'll immediately start with putting in the rules and whatnot.
    And to make the first drawing, of course. *sweatdrop* So much pressure!
    Last edited by Mrs. Iceburg; July 31st, 2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: PS Did you all see my Arlong Europe logo :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Iceburg View Post
    :D You do all realize that Smurfs are Belgian, right?
    I'll add in another rule, not to put bombs in the book. Sigh, if we keep going like this half the book will be made up of rules :/ I was a fool to think I could rely on people's common sense... especially here.

Anyways I'm going shopping tomorrow to see if I can find a book that fits the description. And once I have it, I'll immediately start with putting in the rules and whatnot.
    And to make the first drawing, of course. *sweatdrop* So much pressure!
    I know! I'm a Smurf fan

Bombs? What about mous- oh, we already have a rule for that...

Good luck with the shopping and the drawing! And that EUArlong is pretty cool

Rules sound fine :3

And hahaha Smurfs? I hope you guys all know about the movie coming out soon ;)

*goes to see this logo thingy*

EDIT: Cant find Arlong D:
    EDIT the second: Never mind. Looks cool ^^
    Last edited by CharmedWard; August 1st, 2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Damn elusive fish

Rules sound fine :3

And hahaha Smurfs? I hope you guys all know about the movie coming out soon ;)

*goes to see this logo thingy*

EDIT: Cant find Arlong D:
    The movie is a disgrace to the Smurfs! The Smurfs never ment to be live-action!

Long live the classic Smurfs!
    Last edited by Nolus; August 1st, 2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Meh, the movie looks bad in my opinion. And it sounds bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    The movie is a disgrace to the Smurfs! The Smurfs never ment to be live-action!

Long live the classic Smurfs!
    Who knows, might not be that bad? I think I'll watch it first then bad mouth it later......

Who knows, might not be that bad? I think I'll watch it first then bad mouth it later......
    Well, the trailer was enough for me. I don't want to get my childhood destroyed. I think my main problem is the live-action thing. Meh, opinions~
    Last edited by Nolus; August 1st, 2011 at 04:08 AM. Reason: I was just kidding with the disgrace thing~ it might not be bad. It's not for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Well, the trailer was enough for me. I don't want to get my childhood destroyed. I think my main problem is the live-action thing. Meh, opinions~
    Yeah I went to go see Yogi bear and it was kinda disapointing :/ So I guess I know where you're coming from
    Last edited by CharmedWard; August 1st, 2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Let's go get a pic-a-nic basket Booboo!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information