+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 826 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 803 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,860 of 16519

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

I should get my third amiibo.. and my fourth to 74th. But no, I'm a nomad.

Maybe if I were to actually train them.

Ok, official countdowns for the day:

Spoiler:
    Metal Gear: https://twitter.com/metalgear_jp/sta...20577992540161
    Kid Icarus Uprising account: https://twitter.com/3DS_Palutena/sta...21369344466944
    Smash itself, less official than the other ones but I'm counting it: https://twitter.com/SSBUNews/status/1070181412114915328

Aparently, the kid icarus one is also the release of a lost AR card for the in-game collection. huh.

<twitches in hype>
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I've given up pretense that I intend to train any amiibo. Ridley and Wolf amiibo are simply meant for glorious decoration.

With so many characters I'll be more than busy training just myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I found that game for less than 5 bucks at Gamestop one day WITH the free Isabelle inside. The planets have aligned for me to make a killer Isabelle as well >:)
    Psst, just go 5 below, they have the good doggo girl there for 5 bucks without being attached to garbage.

thanks to Five Below, I've picked up Roy, Lucas, and Palutena for VERY cheap prices.

still no Rosalina amiibo tho ;_;

You guys are making me want to go to Five Below but the closest one is nearly a 2 hour walk away.

I still train amiibo over here. My friends and I have a thing where we try to train Amiibo to be monsters and then we put them against us. We sometimes have 8 player Human vs. Amiibo team matches and those are super fun.

I want a durdley Isabelle really bad for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Id be interested in one of those sig Rin. I have the digital copy pre registered so I am chomping at the bit. Also picked up Palutena and ROB amiboos from 5 Below for five bucks so the Godess is ready to smash~
    For anyone who wants this, I'll be doing a lot of Photoshopping when I get home from work today so I'll probably do it then.

I'll need a few things from anyone who wants one:

1: The name you want to appear on it (If different from your AP username)
    2: Up to 5 characters to include on the sig. I reccomend going with your mains and/or the characters you are most excited to get your hands on
    3: Your Switch Friend Code
    4: (Optional) Your play preference between competitive and casual play.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

Spoiler:
    The closest thing to a villain that the original 8 has, the first member of the DK crew, and the title character of the first game where we get to play Mario.

As some of these entries say, I've skipped the snes, only coming back for rpgs later, and the Rare camera just makes me dizzy, so DK64 was beyond my capacity to play.

But before it was taken down, I've heard the crocs remixs a ton, played tropical freeze and still feel the need for Dixie in this game.

So, in the end the Don of Kongs is great. Yeah.

To No2, Donkey Kong is here.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Turns out the tweet of Kid Icarus uprising contained an unreleased AR card, so I fired up my 3ds for tomorrow. Let's invoque re-release/sequel for the switch together.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Obligatory.

For me is midnight of the last day. YAY
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Spoiler:
    The closest thing to a villain that the original 8 has, the first member of the DK crew, and the title character of the first game where we get to play Mario.

As some of these entries say, I've skipped the snes, only coming back for rpgs later, and the Rare camera just makes me dizzy, so DK64 was beyond my capacity to play.

But before it was taken down, I've heard the crocs remixs a ton, played tropical freeze and still feel the need for Dixie in this game.

So, in the end the Don of Kongs is great. Yeah.

To No2, Donkey Kong is here.

Turns out the tweet of Kid Icarus uprising contained an unreleased AR card, so I fired up my 3ds for tomorrow. Let's invoque re-release/sequel for the switch together.
    Nothing Witty to say from me.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Amazon is offering prime members $10 in credit with the game. It's a pretty good deal if you're willing to wait a few more days for your copy to arrive.

That's just their crappy replacement of what was previously a 20% Prime discount on all game pre-orders, which they now only offer on whatever games they feel like, and it's a $10 coupon instead of an actual discount.

Also if you have Prime it's probably still in time for free release date delivery. Mine hasn't shipped yet and that's what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    That's just their crappy replacement of what was previously a 20% Prime discount on all game pre-orders, which they now only offer on whatever games they feel like, and it's a $10 coupon instead of an actual discount.

Also if you have Prime it's probably still in time for free release date delivery. Mine hasn't shipped yet and that's what I have.
    Unfortunately it isn't.
    It turns out that Best Buy is also offering a $10 coupon and the preorder bonus coin (which Amazon apparently isn't giving) and it's available for store pickup on launch day so I just cancelled my order with Amazon anyway.

So, all my coherent posts in one:

Update watch:

Mewtwo, no24 out, with 24 hours to go.
    Meaning all characters were featured on the japan side, and only Mr. Game and Watch is missing from the english side.

Official countdown for the last day:

My own countdown:

Spoiler:
    And to end it all, the man who started it, that gives the Super and Brothers to the title, that is accompanied by so many people from his brother, to three of his archvillains, who he keeps inviting to parties, two princecess, some space goddess with a crown, and a plant with nice curves.

Rumors say that this multifaceted character is actually just an actor, ready to play any role needed of him and his troupe, and then they go their mery way and play tennis, go karting, or board games, or sometimes come to smash eachother into the sky.

What can I say about Mario games, mainline at least. This weird world that seems to be thrown together at either random, or built from unknown puns/inner jokes, from the princess of a kingdom of fungi people, to a land of sentient gourmet forks, just with the imagination capturing power of this setting for the world.

The bedrock of the Nintendo empire, whenever they fail, return to the source and try again.

Here we go, Mario Number One.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...37/940/b2a.png
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Can't believe this is coming out tomorrow. Got it all installed and ready. Gimme Mewtwo and Robin baby!

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

So my fiancee and I went to Target to just walk around and look at stuff. We walked past electronics and just for morbid curiosity, I went over to see if they had any amiibos I didn't have. What greeted me was a certain winged lizard boi just sitting there, beckoning to me. Least said, I snatched up Ridley. Took it to the counter with everything else and couldn't wait to walk out with my new son...everything seemed okay until my...lovely fiancee...told the cashier that something didn't scan through. She said it was my "guy" and the cashier pulled Ridley out and scanned it to check. What popped up broke my heart...do not sell till 7th. To the cashier's credit, she tried to get it for me since there were like 3 on the rack, but the manager said no dice.

I lost custody of my lizard son.

Codecs and convos
    Spoiler:

Guidances are recycled save for the cut, former DLC, and visually tweaked fighters. Codecs are ported straight from Brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    So my fiancee and I went to Target to just walk around and look at stuff. We walked past electronics and just for morbid curiosity, I went over to see if they had any amiibos I didn't have. What greeted me was a certain winged lizard boi just sitting there, beckoning to me. Least said, I snatched up Ridley. Took it to the counter with everything else and couldn't wait to walk out with my new son...everything seemed okay until my...lovely fiancee...told the cashier that something didn't scan through. She said it was my "guy" and the cashier pulled Ridley out and scanned it to check. What popped up broke my heart...do not sell till 7th. To the cashier's credit, she tried to get it for me since there were like 3 on the rack, but the manager said no dice.

I lost custody of my lizard son.
    I'm sorry, that's a huge bummer! Soooooon my friend, soooooon. Also, what is the fiction that appears in your sig and avatar?
    My favorite films of all time - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; The Apartment; The Shining; Rear Window; Casablanca; All About Eve; Amadeus; Stalag 17; The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence; Key Largo; Ball of Fire; Alien; Dr. Strangelove; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Vertigo; Jaws; Punch-Drunk Love

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So, all my coherent posts in one:

Update watch:

Mewtwo, no24 out, with 24 hours to go.
    Meaning all characters were featured on the japan side, and only Mr. Game and Watch is missing from the english side.

Official countdown for the last day:

My own countdown:

Spoiler:
    And to end it all, the man who started it, that gives the Super and Brothers to the title, that is accompanied by so many people from his brother, to three of his archvillains, who he keeps inviting to parties, two princecess, some space goddess with a crown, and a plant with nice curves.

Rumors say that this multifaceted character is actually just an actor, ready to play any role needed of him and his troupe, and then they go their mery way and play tennis, go karting, or board games, or sometimes come to smash eachother into the sky.

What can I say about Mario games, mainline at least. This weird world that seems to be thrown together at either random, or built from unknown puns/inner jokes, from the princess of a kingdom of fungi people, to a land of sentient gourmet forks, just with the imagination capturing power of this setting for the world.

The bedrock of the Nintendo empire, whenever they fail, return to the source and try again.

Here we go, Mario Number One.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...37/940/b2a.png
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    I'm sorry, that's a huge bummer! Soooooon my friend, soooooon. Also, what is the fiction that appears in your sig and avatar?
    Thanks for the sentiment.

Also, my avatar/signature is of best girl Catra from the Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information