+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 626: "The Three Neptune Brothers" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 626: "The Three Neptune Brothers" Discussion

hah, i didn't notice Camie, Pappug and "Nami mermaid" until i read the thread
    nicely done, Oda
    "Happily ever after is so once upon a time"

wow...so thats the reason for the personalities of the two younger brothers...mad respect for those two. dunno about anyone else, but that scene made me tear

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia080 View Post
    thanks now I see him plain as day.

the 'Shadow' looms further. It could be anyone. Maybe even that big shark woman Shirley.
    The Shadow has thin legs - also seems to have a Shanks like pose.
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dangerously View Post
    Like i said before, this flashback is similar in format to Franky's. Reread chapter 354. That chapter is hardly about Franky himself either. But it is his story, and an important part of his development. Much like this is Jinbe's story as well, and there's no reason it couldn't potentially be a large part of his development too.
    What are you talking about ?
    Franky's almost on every page of chapter 354.
    Frank is clearly the emotional focus of every single chapter he's in during his flashback. It's not even comparable with the so-called Jimbe's flashback.
    I mean one panel ? lol . Come on.

This flashback is about Fishman island and its relations vis vis humans. It's Skypiea part two.

Don't like the casket shit... Dunno why... even if we have DFs and such a stuff... A magical boy which makes you older suddenly? Well dunno don't like it.... But maybe it will something different

Quote Originally Posted by Cymelion View Post
    The Shadow has thin legs - also seems to have a Shanks like pose.
    I meant 'Shadow' as in the shadow that looms over Fishman island possibly controling events in the background.
    But yes that shadow of the one who will help the princess does indeed look like Shanks.

I think the Shadow is meant to be generic. Like the Original shichibukai shadows.

What I don't get? How many signatures do the island need? OK they were burned... But ten years have passed and still nothing happened... maybe it will be told next chapter.

Only thing I can see... That after this someone will blame a human for it and the hate will spread again

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

I wonder where's Shirley when this happen.... She should be able to predict this kind of bad events, not that anyone can do anything about it..

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Don't like the casket shit... Dunno why... even if we have DFs and such a stuff... A magical boy which makes you older suddenly? Well dunno don't like it.... But maybe it will something different
    you mean box right. a magical boy would just be silly :P and i'm sure it's probably a devil fruit inside the box or it's just a rumour.
    The more i look at that shadow the more it looks like shanks. Considering you can only see one of the arms and it's the arm he still has and he's wearing the long cape that shanks wears it's almost definatley shanks or oda just drew someone who he thinks would look legendary and it's not shanks at all.

I think the flashback will end next chapter. What i want to know is how does Jinbei know all this or can we assume he didn't tell them about otohime and the princes and that's just oda telling the readers

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patta View Post
    Going to read. Who will find Pandaman first!?

Edit: Couldn't find Pandaman but I've found Camie and Pappag here => http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/88732753/9
    Yeah, and in the same panel we have the drawing Luffy made of Nami as a mermaid!
    Awesum!!!
    Also Ryuuboshi 4 Nakama!
    His dream: "I wanna ride on the back of a sea king once!"
    Just kidding!
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    we don't even know if such casket really exist..it's "said" that it's in the ryuugu palace...but it can actually be only an "escamotage" from Oda because he needs something to make VDD plan possible (you can't marry a 6/8 years old and go away with that)

*sniff* I knew it would happen, but I can't help but cry. T^T Such great storytelling from Oda.

Yeah, I wonder about the casket, too. I think Oda brought it up because of that folktale. I mean, it also has an underwater palace. That, and VDD and his pals were trying to marry a 6 year old kid, so they wanted to think of something to solve the solution then and there. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    Yeah, and in the same panel we have the drawing Luffy made of Nami as a mermaid!
    No wonder that fish seems familiar. than again its been a long time. I think its before Arlong Park arc

Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited View Post
    Quick, someone check the Grassy Knoll.
    But.. There's no grass underwater.. It had to come from the library! The 2th Shooter!

The Candidates:
    - Madam Shirley, where is she in all this? Who made the Prophecy? Isn't she suposed to be an important part of the culture of the island? Or she's just a poor prophet who isn't known in the island
    - Hodi, where is he!?
    - The "shadow of fishman island" the theorical big bad who's defeat means something against discrimination that's been puling the strings
    - An accident? Random Shot? Unlikely, but the only way to get through CoO, besides going faster than the target
    - Decken himself? Too obvious, too drastic for his style, If he used his powers, then we would have seen him touching the queen
    - The Nobles? That depends on how willing are they to go against each other, or if the one who gave the signature to Otohime was a regular class asshole
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Does one of the fishmen in this crowd look familiar? XD
    I love you Oda .

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

The Candidates:
    Done forget the former slaves. But my money is on Madam Shirley. She's a shark. Sharks are bad news.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

It's obviously the three brothers who assassinated her.

They are up to something....
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

IDK. That piece of paper from the world noble to Otohime seems to me like the promise from Arlong to Nami, bout letting go of Cocoyashi.
    "IF u can collect 100mio I'll let go of Cocoyashi... IF!"
    "IF there are signatures, I'll support them... IF!"
    There should be a non-asshole world noble? Good joke!
    So we have VDD, Hodie or a henchman who is workin 4 the world noble as the suspects.
    @Cymelion
    I also saw Shanks in that shadow when Otohime talked to the princes bout that sea king legend and that Shirahoshi could tell her feelings to them.
    I mean no left arm. A cape-lookin dress and the silhouette of the hair style looks similar to Shanks'.
    Or future Luffy?
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

I cried... I couldnt control myself when the brothers started dancing and singing to Shirohoshi to make her stop crying... my god, I'm starting to like these brothers now :')

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information