+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 621: Otohime and Tiger

Default Re: Chapter 621: OTOHIME AND TIGER

Awesome chapter :D.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

I'm really enjoying this flashback. It's so interesting to see Arlong again that I would actually like him to appear in the present storyline as well, even though I used to be against it.

WELL SHIT

Im going to read this chapter about 5 times before daring to utter a single thing my brain isnt functionning properly anymore
    Let me atleast say this: Chapter was the bomb !!!!Otohime samaaa *W*,and Jinbei damn scary at the end and that last panel damn it they are so cool. So many new facts the speculations are going to be great this week. The boys are so cute on the cover,all grown up

edit: The pace is really fast indeed I wonder what's coming
    Last edited by dasia; April 13th, 2011 at 07:29 AM.

The flashback does seem a bit fast, but it's a good showcase of Otohime's character. The fact that we know all her hard work is ultimately futile is a downer, but that finger thing she did with her sons is really sweet. But even as a baby, Shirahoshi was already bigger than her...I wonder how the birth process goes? And this means that Shirahoshi to be 18 at most right now, making VDD even more a creep as a pedo. I do love how despite the flashback is rather dark in nature, Oda manages to slip in some jokes. Otohime's "you have to have snots coming out from both nostrils" and Jinbei's deadpan "Not scum? Garbage, then?" makes me chuckle.

Oh, and I really, really want Tiger's T-shirt. It's funny and cool at the same time, it's the full stop at the end that sold it for me. I totally saw the hippo first, too...

That was a very nice chapter indeed. Otohime is quite interesting and tries very hard. It's nice to see Arlong's age and the Fishman Pirates as a whole look incredibly fearsome. We're just beginning though, and we'll see what the Fishman Pirates will be trying to accomplish and how Otohime will try to deal with it. Also, it'll be quite interesting to see how Vander Decken comes in on all of this.

Usopp's pirates look cool! I suppose next chapter will be kaya and maybe merry. Would've been funny if they had caught a glimpse of fatsopp... or mansopp

Arlong looks like a guido...
    But... How did such a fragile women as the Queen give birth to... I mean... Wow.
    Nice chapter! Funny funny and then it got... sad...
    You should really vote for Kai.

fast flashback. maybe we'll get only 2 or 3 more? even one more maybe. pirates of the sun are bad-ass! love that page.

Great chapter as usual. I'm surprised Otohime doesn't have a big chest. :P

Wow completely missed most of the spoilers this will be interesting

So, Arlong, Tiger and Jimbei arent real brothers? When Arlong says "Aniki" he means it like respectful way, not like they were biological brothers, right? I just want to be sure.

Its in a respectful way.

... I... I love Otohime. She's fuckin awesome! I love how passionate she is. Ugh, it seems I will cry when we see how she died....
    And now we know where Shirahoshi got the whining from...
    Would be cool if Shirahoshi would become as passionate as her mother...

Well and Arlong... as evil as we know him.

Edit: Oh and Usopp's three friends, which original name I don't know, look amaaaazing! Seriously, little boys grown up, that melts my heart

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Quick flashback now, longer flashback later?

I'm down for it.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

I don't know guys, I kind of hated this chapter...

That was an awesome chapter, hopefully the flashback won't end too quickly though.

The Frog/Hippo t-shirt, I want it!!

Great chapter! But Arlong having mercy? That is just weird.

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shunter View Post
    Usopp's pirates look cool! I suppose next chapter will be kaya and maybe merry. Would've been funny if they had caught a glimpse of fatsopp... or mansopp
    Next chapter there will be a colorspread. So no Kaya until May 5th, or April 12th; I'm not sure when Shueisha will release the magazine after Golden Week.

so boss jimbe hopefully he won't join the crew he needs to stay on fishman island to rebuild everything after the arc

Quote Originally Posted by kagexp View Post
    Arlong looks like a guido...
    But... How did such a fragile women as the Queen give birth to... I mean... Wow.
    Nice chapter! Funny funny and then it got... sad...
    The baby was probably small... And then grew up fast ? Only reasonable explnaation or... They lay eggs.... ? And the baby got big in the egg O_O ?

R.I.P BFBC2
    Salute! A hero.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information