+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 620: "The Theme Park We Dreamed Of" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 620: "The Theme Park We Dreamed Of" Discussion

Younger Jimbei looked a lot cooler.

Now, the longest-brewing-ever epic flashback that we have been waiting for so long finally begins! Next weeks will be amazing!
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

The more we see Arlong, the more chance he will return...
    It'll be pathetic of him if he can't even break out of prison on East Blue...

I can kinda see Tansui....oh there's Gyaro in the back.

Realy hard to see with the white line around Chew.

The cover story with Gaimon is cute. Was wondering if we'd ever see him again.

So, finally read the full chapter.
    It was just... incredible... One of the best chapters for this arc IMO.

I'm so excited for this flashback!

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

The flashback will be interrupted next chapter by Sanji getting another nosebleed.

Words cannot describe the excitement I have for this flashback. And Jimbei with a full head of hair, awesome...

Pandaman! On page 5! First panel! Where Hyozu is! Raising his arms!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

what an amazing chapter....
    somehow, the dream of fishmans' kids to be part of human world makes me thrilled and excited about how it's going to be related with the prophesy Luffy going to destroy Fishman Island, possibly Luffy would do that in the end to give courage to fishmans that they could live in human world (unlike what most common fishmans think they couldn't live in human world as quoted in their conversation in the chapter).

What if together with destroying Fishman Island, at the same time Luffy declares to the world that Fishmans are his dear friends, so whoever dares attacking or insulting them and not welcoming them in the human world would have to face Strawhat pirates' wrath......it would even more bad ass than Whitebeard's statement about protecting Fishman Island
    Last edited by thousand_sunny; April 6th, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

nice chapter

1. Gaimon has a lady friend!!! Like the reference too
    2. glad to find out the true meaning behind the naming of Arlong Park
    3. nice to see young Jimbei and Arlong, and of course Fisher Tiger
    "Happily ever after is so once upon a time"

Wow! What a chapter! Some serious stuff being shown at the beginning the stepping on the image that is.
    Sanji dancing in with the tea is epic. I am interested in seeing what happened that caused the rift in the Sunny pirates.

Finally I have a reason to actually hate the New Fishman Pirates with that stepping on the face of your former dead queen. This chapter was full of tension. I love it.

And there I was thinking Sarfunkel was an odd name. ROFL!

Arlong Park, Saboady Park... I did not see that coming.

Can't stop rereading this chapter... Each time I read it I keep finding something new...

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    I hope we'll see a lot of Boa in this flashback...
    We already did see her.

In the Red Circle, That's Hancock & her sisters fleeing Mariejois. You can tell by Sandersonia's head.

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot

What does Zeo mean on page 6 "Look proof that humans are cruel and brutal beings"?

Does he have human blood? Is the guy he is strangling the one he is calling proof? confusing unless it's a mistranslation.

To the people saying that destroying the only place in the sea where they can live is a good thing.

Seriously? Sending people to where they hate them with nothing to go back to. Of all stupid theories...
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Incredible chapter. Arlong Park, Saboady Park. Subtle flashbacks. Gaimon and Sarfunkel is just hilarious

who is the fishman all the way on the back of the last page?? everyone else I can account for but idk about him.

I mean the one right next to macro.

Also, LOL @ Kuroobi's fro!
    Last edited by Pookiez; April 6th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_sunny View Post
    what an amazing chapter....
    somehow, the dream of fishmans' kids to be part of human world makes me thrilled and excited about how it's going to be related with the prophesy Luffy going to destroy Fishman Island, possibly Luffy would do that in the end to give courage to fishmans that they could live in human world (unlike what most common fishmans think they couldn't live in human world as quoted in their conversation in the chapter).

What if together with destroying Fishman Island, at the same time Luffy declares to the world that Fishmans are his dear friends, so whoever dares attacking or insulting them and not welcoming them in the human world would have to face Strawhat pirates' wrath......it would even more bad ass than Whitebeard's statement about protecting Fishman Island
    check http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post2196505

But the second part is kind of off the edge. Even Yonkous weren't able to do that. But maybe he can free them from Fishman Island. Because underwater they are like prisoners and push-overs. But him destroying the Fisman Island is just too big. It's our theory though.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    To the people saying that destroying the only place in the sea where they can live is a good thing.

Seriously? Sending people to where they hate them with nothing to go back to. Of all stupid theories...
    I don' t think so.. fishman just need to behave well and assure themselves they could live side by side with human, and act in good manner towards human to gain their trust....If average human want to fight, human would lose because fishmans are born with more physical power than most humans. So fishmans just could defend themselves from people trying to hurt them but not retaliating....by doing so, finally fishman would become human's true friend.

Or possibly Luffy could just send the message to the his old friends and thus sending Fishmans to go there first like Arabasta, Chopper's homeland, Water Seven, East Blue.
    Last edited by thousand_sunny; April 6th, 2011 at 08:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information