+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 643 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,900 of 12847

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Spoiler:

http://img13.deviantart.net/ed38/i/2...mx-d3coh0y.png

This comic supposed to be a parody of Ichigo meeting Aizen in Bleach.
    Saved it on my pc! lol. Last time i read Bleach was 8 years ago, so i didn't recognize it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    LoL, that's known in spanish speaking countries as "gypsy's arm".

There's also the posibility of Lola being short for Lollypop.
    Ah that casual racism you can only find in old timey baked goods.

I think the reason why Oda decided to have Lola and Chiffon be twins is for some sort of failed switcheroo they probably tried to pull in Lola's arranged wedding to help Lola escape. It's too obvious to not happen in my eyes.
    This brings up a question I've overlooked until now.

Why didn't BM attempt a switcheroo with Chiffon to go through with the arranged wedding?

One possibility is that Lola ran from marriage publicly, making it known for everyone involved that she refuses to marry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    This brings up a question I've overlooked until now.

Why didn't BM attempt a switcheroo with Chiffon to go through with the arranged wedding?

One possibility is that Lola ran from marriage publicly, making it known for everyone involved that she refuses to marry.
    Or it probably happened at the very last minute. Like, right before the bride is supposed to walk down the aisle. And the other party might have noticed some sort of small distinguishing feature in how she presented herself to know it was not Lola (especially if the groom actually fell in love with her in a one-sided fashion). And regardless, as much of a power monger Big Mom is, she treats negotiations of equal exchange and acknowledgment of what the other party desires very seriously with the utmost respect. So as desperate as she might be to gain such a huge force of power, I doubt that she would want to go through with such a dishonest plan like that.

And if you're suggesting a switcheroo as in Big Mom actually suggests to the other party that they can just have Chiffon instead of Lola after already agreeing on Lola being the bride, then that could be found disrespectful by the other party for obvious prideful reasons.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar

Theory/wish...one of the Germa males take out the third sweet commander. If it is indeed Bege trying to cause a fight between mom and germa. We will also see Judge and Big mom clash.

Or it probably happened at the very last minute. Like, right before the bride is supposed to walk down the aisle. And the other party might have noticed some sort of small distinguishing feature in how she presented herself to know it was not Lola (especially if the groom actually fell in love with her in a one-sided fashion). And regardless, as much of a power monger Big Mom is, she treats negotiations of equal exchange and acknowledgment of what the other party desires very seriously with the utmost respect. So as desperate as she might be to gain such a huge force of power, I doubt that she would want to go through with such a dishonest plan like that.

And if you're suggesting a switcheroo as in Big Mom actually suggests to the other party that they can just have Chiffon instead of Lola after already agreeing on Lola being the bride, then that could be found disrespectful by the other party for obvious prideful reasons.
    That falls under running from marriage publicly too. There are too many unknowns as of now, that's true enough.

I don't think Big Mom is above using that kind of trickery in important dealings. After all, she has no problem with extortions, blackmail or imprisonments to get what she wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Sora = Vegapunk?

Since sora is rival of judge in the comics, it only fits that they are both sicentist, and not judge vs some random marine fighter. Judge sits next to his creations in panel with sora vs judge, while sora vegapunk sits next to his creations, the pacifistas early models. Besides, judge and vegapunk go way back since they used to work together at some point and both have life blueprints.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That falls under running from marriage publicly too. There are too many unknowns as of now, that's true enough.

I don't think Big Mom is above using that kind of trickery in important dealings. After all, she has no problem with extortions, blackmail or imprisonments to get what she wants.
    Oh, of course she gets involved in such underhanded operations. But the thing is that she's always up-front about it. She holds all of the territories responsible for giving candy quotas and lets them know that if they fail, they're getting annihilated. That is the cost of her protection. And she's not going to tolerate being opposed, but even then, she was willing to grant Luffy's request of only destroying his crew instead of Fishman Island. She's obviously messed up. But like I said earlier, she's up-front how messed up she can be and what exactly she wants. Which is why marriage deception feels like it would be a bit out of character for her. She arguably has unfair, corrupt conditions. But trickery is another story despite how that is typically associated with such corruption.

That isn't to say she won't ever lie, of course. Totland sort of is a lie due to Giants not being around as well as the existence of her rare creature prison. But making an AGREEMENT with specified terms like a marriage is a whole other story. She always seems to respect the other party. And the other party only, which is why she ignores the say of the children who are treated like pawns.
    Last edited by Count Mario; December 12th, 2016 at 05:45 AM.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

I have a feeling that the All Blue is where One Piece is or maybe it is One Piece
    Luffy's body will eventually fail him at the end of the Manga but Chopper on finding out about many cures for diseases will cure Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Atuin View Post
    I have a feeling that the All Blue is where One Piece is or maybe it is One Piece
    How would that even make any sense.

The answer to life, the mistery of the ancient kingdom and the origin of devil fruits is having a cold water fish meal with a hot water fish meal, and never a river fish meal.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    How would that even make any sense.
    One Piece is all the fishes... Confirmed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that all blue is the OP, but I could see all blue right before raftel or something.

Like AB is the place where all 4 blues meet, same how op is the place where all 4 locations pointed by the 4 road poneglyphs meet. There is something similar about it.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; December 14th, 2016 at 04:06 AM.

I think this year has basically confirmed that One Piece is the Rio Poneglyph. We've learned that Rio Poneglyph is set of 9 poneglyphs, each telling a part of the void century story(or just how it started). As far as we know, Robin hasn't encountered any of them yet, which indicates that all of them have been gathered on Raftel. Nine poneglpyhs - the whole story in one piece.

We have also learned that the final island on grand line is NOT Raftel. On that island you only find the information on how to get to Raftel. Roger must have got there, catch his disease and then on his final 4-year-long journey he gathered all parts of the rio poneglyph and arrived on Raftel. There he learned the whole history, but it was too late for him to take action, and you know the rest.

As much as I like the "One Piece is one big ocean with no RL and GL dividing it" theory it just makes little sense if you think about it and it kinda defeats the purpose of All Blue, which is surely to appear where FI currently is (Sanji shouting on FI that this place is his all blue was not a joke but foreshadowing)

I think at this point thinking One Piece is something else than Rio Poneglyph is just unreasonable.

Oh man, and here I thought we were going to get into Jimbe is the reincarnation of the One Piece era.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

The only purpose of Makino's kid is to be passed on Luffy's Strawhat. Makino's kid will wear it once Luffy gets executed.
    Coby will have the command of the execution (I guess he will be FA or at least Admiral by that time). Coby is gonna drown in tears when he orders Luffy's death.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

I didn't remember Shanks being executed before giving the Straw Hat to Luffy. Or any FA executing Roger.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I didn't remember Shanks being executed before giving the Straw Hat to Luffy. Or any FA executing Roger.
    It'd be cool anyway, if Coby gives the command for Luffy's death while crying out loud.
    And IDK if Makino's kid is at the execution, but that kid will inherit Luffy's hat.
    That's just stuff I'd like to see in the end, not that it is gonna happen 100%ly.
    There are a lot of different opinions and views in this forum when it comes to One Piece.
    But can we all agree that Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, had the best figurehead in the story so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka. View Post

I think at this point thinking One Piece is something else than Rio Poneglyph is just unreasonable.
    I think at this point thinking something that's been detailed pretty well like the Poneglyph's and very tied to Robin's dream, not Luffy's, is unreasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    It'd be cool anyway, if Coby gives the command for Luffy's death while crying out loud.
    And IDK if Makino's kid is at the execution, but that kid will inherit Luffy's hat.
    That's just stuff I'd like to see in the end, not that it is gonna happen 100%ly.
    If by cool you mean "against everything that the series stands for" , sure.

Luffy's crimes are existing and facing down a corrupt regime. Luffy surviving or dying on his own accord means that he overcame Roger in both legacy and a solution of the issues that Raleigh hinted at back at shabody.

Coby would have to caught, or accept the surrender of Luffy, over authoritarian laws and crimes against a government that by that point should not exist, and manage to stop all the people who helped him in the final war from acting.

Luffy is already well in the path of surpassing roger, with allied nations and Robin there. For Luffy to die like Roger, both Robin and chopper's dreams need to fail.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information