Closed Thread
Page 417 of 704 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 14070

Thread: Confession Session

Default Re: Confession Session

Sounds painful--regrets are the pits, Kenny, but if it helps to know, I've never known any sort of major life decision that didn't involve some second guessing and regrets. We are all human after all, and mistakes (big and little) are part of the deal. Don't forget you deserve to be treated with kindness too, so be kind to yourself. Understand that very very few of us have ever handled anything perfectly--If you truly feel you made the right choice, learn from your situation, make amends where appropriate, and then try to forgive yourself and let it go.

Haven't seen you in a while, mom.

I sincerely appreciate your words.

Good to see you back bustercall.
    Last edited by Smudger; April 14th, 2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Eeep

LOL--Smudge. Still the same ol' pot stirrer as always I see? Its good to see you all too.

And Kenny, thank you for your kind words and you are, of course, welcome.

Hey forummom , good to see you are back~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Thank you Mette. It's good to be back, though I can't say it'll be for long. RL is a complicated business these days.

Think you'd be available to talk on thursday?

I'd like to catch up with you.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

MAN THE EMO IN HERE IS SASUKE LEVEL. LETS CHEER YOU MOFO'S UP. yeah

I think we can make that happen. Taking this to PM Kenny--since its relatively off topic, and we wouldn't want the mods mad at us, LOL.

Just a scant few months after i asked what happend to Buster she waltzes right back in like nothing ever happend

Ah Wolfy, you always did know how to sweet talk a woman. LOL

(WolfWoof???)

Wait...Buster pointing out made me question myself...has it always been Wolfwoof?

I was re-named after the great and noble lord flashheart

It's not at all because Ubiq thought his typo looked cute. Nope not a chance
    Last edited by wolfwood; April 14th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: I sometimes miss having wood

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoof View Post
    I was re-named after the great and noble lord flashheart

It's not at all because Ubiq thought his typo looked cute. Nope not a chance---I sometimes miss having wood
    Oh dear dear dear. Wolfy--you do push temptation a tad too close sometimes. (sigh)

I can help with a number of things, but this... is not... Well I think you understand, dear. But have no fear-- I'm quite certain there will be a special someone someday who can help you with this little... problem. So don't let this, if you'll excuse the expression, get you down... just buck up--ah, oh dear, I mean stiff upper, oh no... I mean... stay strong.
    Last edited by I survived the buster call; April 14th, 2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: OK--I'll admit temptation got the better of me. Luv you Wolfy. LOL

I sometimes miss having wood
    threw up in real life

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    threw up in real life
    I confess, I don't get what's up with all the new touhou based avatar/signatures.

Phantom wood is a serious issue you cruel insensitive beast

Why can't you be like Buster and take a helpful hands-on approach to the issue
    Last edited by wolfwood; April 14th, 2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Give it some time, you'll get the hand thing wink wink

Is phantom wood where you...wait...nevermind. Not that kind of forum.

Please only post PG-13 humor on this forum, I think we're getting a little bit too far

please no jokes from the following joke pools: penises, calling penises stuff like boners, euphemisms for masturbation, re-posting my selfies without permission, dissing my waifu or any members of her immediate family or best friend, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Is phantom wood where you...wait...nevermind. Not that kind of forum.
    Yes it's exactly what you are thinking of. It's the dreadful feeling when your name used to end with wood but now doesn't

Closed Thread

Thread Information