+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 377 "Grand Decisive Battle at the Island of JusticeAdministration" Discussion

"Is it more painful to cry when you can't do something you want to, or when you can't find what you want to do?"
    "In time there will come a day when everything is just a memory."
    Never Knows Best | Facebook | Twitter

Yeah, I see Pauly, SS, Zanbai, Lulu, and/or Tileston taking on the giants. Maybe with the help of the Kaikiri guys.

Figure orb eight knot, or something?
    I thought it was "Figure of Eight"....

Anyway, here's to hoping Luffy beats all those bums. He's really gotta show us more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Anderson
    Ah good.
    In this version there is the 4th page.

wow paulie doing rope action... that makes me sad that paulie isnt tin the crew, but i guess there is hope but just a little
    Oh he could definately still join. But it would surprise the hell out of me at this stage.

Um, I just got this feeling that by the end of this raid, the main island will crumble & break off. I mean, we've got this massive battle between giants, just about to start on that insanely narrow part of the island.

Just got that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Robin Fan
    Ah good.
    In this version there is the 4th page.
    It was always there, just labeled differently.
    Bad move, bub!

Oh excellent, ch 377 x_x I'm excited for this one, thanks a bunch :) *downloads*

Um, I just got this feeling that by the end of this raid, the main island will crumble & break off. I mean, we've got this massive battle between giants, just about to start on that insanely narrow part of the island.

Just got that feeling.
    A fair assumption. But if that should happen then we would have the problem that Luffy would actually deserve a higher bounty then any other pirate before. I mean so far it doesn´t appear that any other pirate did anything like that before against the WG and the Marine. Hmm...

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

WHEEE! And the climax of Water 7 hits the ground running. Luffy really kicking arse, great to see him back in action there. And the Frankies, wow, great teamwork on there part. Unfrontenly they hit a bit of a roadblock there. Sheesh the cipher pol just full of surprises. And that last page, its the OP version of the Matrix Reloaded 100 Smith fight, LOL! Overall great chapter, can't wait for it to continue.

-edit- Hey I just noticed something there in the color spreadsheet. You think that could possibly be the matchup of whom vs. whom?
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer
    It was always there, just labeled differently.
    Uhmmmm... no. Look better.

It's the exact same thing. Compare the pages.
    Bad move, bub!

i think that the colour spread is intentend to show who will be in the main fights by the arcs end... but who will fight who is all guesses so far (except for Luffy Lucchi and most likely Franky Spandam)

now i'm leaning to Nami Calipha (duel of hotness), Kabuki-guy and Chopper, Blueno and Sanji (cook x bartender), Zoro Kaku, Robin and Zipper-mouth, Sogeking and TaoPaiPai
    baka^ni

I believe e1n's version is indeed missing page 4 (I have no idea if he has updated it since I downloaded it) and mine was missing page. 1.

*dies from the overload of awesomeness*

As everybody else has mentioned, Luffy's line is awesome.

My favorite part, though, is when Luffy dodged the swords and landed on their heads. That was so simple, yet showed some real skill...

EDIT: I think Sanji might fight the Tao Pai Pai ripoff... just because he seems to be the straight martial-arts. Everybody else has a gimmick, I think his is just pure, uninhibited martial arts... and we all know Sanji gets those guys.

I believe e1n's version is indeed missing page 4 (I have no idea if he has updated it since I downloaded it) and mine was missing page. 1.
    yeup. mine was missing that page 4. that's why i took it down. sorry nicorobinfan. ~_~

a better looking LQ with colorspread is up on the 1st post.

and oh my bob, lulu used his bedhair to attack the marine! it popped out from the NOSE! hahaha.

Yeah, I'd like to see him go against Jabura. But he kinda seems closer to Blueno....I dunno. Either one of those two wiould work just fine.

Oh, okay. I win. :p
    Bad move, bub!

Quote Originally Posted by e1n
    a better looking LQ with colorspread is up on the 1st post.
    I think it got wiped out cause ooshi's still translating and updating in that thread :P (Tried and experienced the same.) Do that later ^^;

Ok, it maybe a total whack guess, but could it be that there´s more to the hole in the ocean then we think at the first moment?

I mean in the last chapter Luffy asked what the black part on the map was and Paulie just replied that it is a hole and that Luffy shouldn´t bother much with it.

And right now, one of the Frankies ask´s what´s with the hole and he almost gets the same answer. Maybe it is just me but this "don´t bother with it" statements are a little bit to obviously repeated to have no deeper meaning. Just a guess.

Best color spread. Ever. It reminds me of the Decisive Battle at Arlong Park color spread. Pure awesome.

Impel Down maybe is located down there? Soon Franky will do a James Bond and jump down in the hole. :P
    Old school lurker.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information