View Poll Results: What works for you?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • June 18th because anything later won't work for me

    4 9.76%
  • June 18th is fine

    6 14.63%
  • June 25th is fine

    5 12.20%
  • July 2nd is fine

    12 29.27%
  • July 2nd because anything earlier won't work for me

    14 34.15%
Closed Thread
Page 105 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3049

Thread: One Piece-themed Survivor

  1. #2081
    Discovered Stew Femme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A very special place

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    And what a novel it was o.o

    J/k it was pretty accurate, but I think it took me like 4 hours to figure it out? XD
    Hidden:



  2. #2082

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    You made this happen!
    Oh yeah

    Well I'm not sorry at all
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

    Avatar credits to rcerione

  3. #2083

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    So I wasn't around for any of this so this conversation is equally hilarious as it is confusing. XD

  4. #2084

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by thecookiemaster View Post
    So I wasn't around for any of this so this conversation is equally hilarious as it is confusing. XD
    I filtered all the swear words to wholesome words, as one does. "Shit" just so happened to be filtered to "bratwurst". So when Woody was writing a description for Femme to draw from, and he missed out the letter R in "shirt"...
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

    Avatar credits to rcerione

  5. #2085

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I filtered all the swear words to wholesome words, as one does. "Shit" just so happened to be filtered to "bratwurst". So when Woody was writing a description for Femme to draw from, and he missed out the letter R in "shirt"...
    Ahhh I see now. XD Good good, that's hilarious lol.

  6. #2086
    Discovered Stew Femme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A very special place

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Yeah yeah hilarious >_> try googling all combinations of "bratwurst" with clothing items for 10 minutes. Bratwurst shirt. Bratwurst jacket. Bratwurst sweater.

    Try going through pages of this
    Hidden:
    Hidden:



  7. #2087

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    I'm both regretting that I didn't get to take part in that glorious trainwreck of a challenge, and relishing how I got to laugh at everything in real time.


  8. #2088

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent K View Post
    I'm both regretting that I didn't get to take part in that glorious trainwreck of a challenge, and relishing how I got to laugh at everything in real time.
    Silent! Thanks to the game list two pages ago I noticed your reposting of our glorious and needlessly convoluted fanfiction. <3
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:


  9. #2089
    Kitty Meowington~! Gazzgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Who even cares? Right Bepo? =.=

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Have you ever bet someone $5 that they couldn't do something?
    Like really violently insisted that it was impossible...
    Only to be proven wrong when they did it?

    I'm looking at you Cookie.

    #getGazzher(rightfullyearned)money2016
    ____

  10. #2090

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzgirl View Post
    Have you ever bet someone $5 that they couldn't do something?
    Like really violently insisted that it was impossible...
    Only to be proven wrong when they did it?

    I'm looking at you Cookie.

    #getGazzher(rightfullyearned)money2016
    You are crazy and I have no idea what you mean.

  11. #2091
    Kitty Meowington~! Gazzgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Who even cares? Right Bepo? =.=

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by thecookiemaster View Post
    You are crazy and I have no idea what you mean.

    You just wait. I'm going to get my precious $5 even if I have to prove you wrong again.
    ____

  12. #2092

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    If I can be Sadi-chan, sure why not
    Don't hate me, but I'd need someone to play a specific character.

    Any takers?

  13. #2093
    Heart'n'Skull Nami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    once again not good enough for anything o/

    "Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

    Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

  14. #2094

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    If for really minor things I could help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

  15. #2095

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
    If for really minor things I could help.
    You're hired!

  16. #2096

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You're hired!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

  17. #2097
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    He's here to make Survivor great again

  18. #2098

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Look, I love the survivor people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of survivor players, I have a great relationship with the survivor people. I'm going to do great with the survivors, in fact a poll came out in the mafia thread recently, I polled 25% with the survivor; someone said if you get 25% of the survivors vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected moderator , we are going to torture to the survivor players. We have to torture the survivor players or we won't have a Forum any more. We're going to torture the survivor players, and it's going to be a great game... and the survivor players are going to p(l)ay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

  19. #2099

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
    Look, I love the survivor people. They're great people, I've employed thousands of survivor players, I have a great relationship with the survivor people. I'm going to do great with the survivors, in fact a poll came out in the mafia thread recently, I polled 25% with the survivor; someone said if you get 25% of the survivors vote, the election is over... but if I'm elected moderator , we are going to torture to the survivor players. We have to torture the survivor players or we won't have a Forum any more. We're going to torture the survivor players, and it's going to be a great game... and the survivor players are going to p(l)ay for it.
    You are a treasure.

  20. #2100

    Default Re: One Piece-themed Survivor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts